Living with the bad boy Austin

By anoushkaat

Emma the good girl. Who lives with her uncle and baby brother. Who would rather Eat and watch re runs of goss... More

Living with the bad boy Austin
Bumby Road
Not so great Second Impression
Pool Side Drama & Bimbos
High Heels
Mondays were never this intresting.
Learn your ABCs
Worst Day Ever.
Date Night
Day 1: Friday.
Day 2: Saturday.
Stupid Drunk Austin. {Day 2}
Day 3: Sunday.
Day 4
Day 4 (Re Post)
Day 5: Tuesday. Confessions.
Day 6: Wednesday.
Day 7: Thursday.
Stolen Bra.
Well Shit.
Important! ♥
Chasing the little one.
The Invitation.
Meeting The Daniels.
My Birthday, My Rules.
Halloween
Back To Perfection

Christmas

8.8K 325 51
By anoushkaat

*Not Proof Read*

Thank you @Golden_Star_ for this awesome cover. Love you xx

Thanksgiving was a huge success. The whole family participated in creating a meal.

Mel was handling the Turkey, Zach and Zoe were handling the cranberry sauce, Uncle Derrick cut the. vegetables with me and Austin was baking.

Austin's parents allowed Zoe to visit us for Thanksgiving since they had a business lunch to attend.

Everything was perfect and so was Uncle Derrick's proposal.

Mel and Uncle Derr were officially engaged.

We all were super excited. Uncle Derr proposed Mel in the Coloseum at Rome. He booked the whole place at night. It was romantic.

The whole affair was so exciting there were tons of articles about it.

Mel wanted a quiet wedding and didn't want a huge affair which Uncle Derr agreed immediately.

We all pitched in our ideas and the wedding was to take place at a beautiful private beach in Hawaii.

•~•

Unfortunately Christmas holidays started and Austin had to leave for christmas and probably New years too.

I was sad that we wouldn't be able to spend our holidays together.

"EMMA!" I heard Austin call for me.

"WHAT?!" I screamed back. Can't I watch an episode of Modern Family in peace.

"COME HERE!" I huffed and walked towards his room.

"What happened?" I asked my arms folded.

"Help me pack." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

"No." I huffed again.

"Please Emma?" He asked as he pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me and placing his head on the crook of my neck.

"F-Fine." I said.

"Thank you." He said giving me kiss on the cheek.

I walked towards his suitcase and packed his regular clothes.

"Since your parents will probably host parties you should take some suits Austin." I said but I received no reply.

"Austin!" I turned back to see Austin was currently engrossed in a game of GTA V.

Seriously?! He wanted me to pack for him so he could play GTA!?

I picked his suitcase up and dumped all his clothes on him.

"Emma! What the-I'm going to loose. Shit!" He said smashing the buttons on his controller.

"Pack yourself. I'm going to go back to my room." I growled and walked back to my room when suddenly I was yanked back.

"What is your problem?!" I asked scowling.

"I'm sorry." He said peppering me with kisses on the cheek.

"I will pack at least sit on the bed and spend time with me." I nodded and gave him a small peck on the lips and launched myself on his bed.

Austin kept on giving me smiles trying to pursuade me to pack for him.

I just smirked at him whilst whistling to myself.

Austin finally tired of folding clothes neatly just shoved clothes into the suitcase.

"You need suits too." I stated.

"I have some at home." He said waving me off.

After packing and me almost dozing off Austin joined me in bed and put his arms around my waist and we were spooning and I finally drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to soft lips on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see Austin peppering me with kisses.

"Hello sleepy head." He said with a huge smile.

I gave him a sleepy smile and stretched a bit.

Austin got up and went to get something from his bag.

"Since we won't be together for christmas."

He got out a small bag and handed it to me.

"Wait! Let me go get mine." I said and rushed to my room to get his gift.

I quickly came back to his room and we both sat on his bed.

"We open each other's gifts on the count of three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

I opened my gift and I gasped when I saw the box. On the box was a beautiful picture of both of us from the beach. It was absolutely gorgeous and made me tear up. (A/n: the picture Austin took in chapter 26)

"Open the box." He said giving me a smile making me tear up even more.

I opened it to see a beautiful heart shaped didiond pendant.

"I-It's beautiful." I gave him a tight hug and a big kiss on the lip.

"I love your gift too." He said giving me a few more kisses on the cheek.

I gifted him a Vintage Rolex watch with his initials and my initials engraved. He had an obsession with watches and this watch was perfect for him.

•-•

It was christmas and we were having a family dinner without Austin. It didn't feel right but I didn't say anything.

We exchanged our gifts in the morning which was filled with thank you's.

I got tons of gifts from Mel and Uncle Derrick and Zach was pretty happy too.

Austin wished me a Merry Christmas sending me a text in the afternoon. His family must have dragged him for a christmas lunch or party.

After dinner and two christmas movies we all retired to our rooms. I was pretty tired and almost dozed off when I got a text message.

It was a picture of Austin kissing a girl.

Austin Daniels. My Austin Daniels was kissing another girl. Immediately my world crumbled down.

I thought he liked me. What were those kisses or cuddles.

I didn't know not being official meant that he could go to any girl he liked.

Under the picture was a message.

Austin Daniels could never stay with one girl, what made you think he would stay with you?
Leave him this is for your own good. - A Well Wisher ;)

Who was this person? Why did he/she care for me?

Was it Mimi? Alec? Hunter? No they would have told me in person.

Instead of replying to the text message I shut my phone and curled myself into a ball and fell asleep ignoring my phone calls.

~•~

The next day was pretty bad. I did not move out of bed.

Mimi came home with Alec to give my christmas presents as soon as she saw my face she knew something was up.

"What's wrong?" She asked frowning usually I was in a good mood during christmas holidays and seeing me like this was unusual since I loved wearing knitted sweaters and singing christmas jingles with Zach.

I brought out my phone and ignored the 3 missed calls and 10 messages.

I showed her and Alec the pictuanand message. Alec's jaw clenched and Mimi scowled.

"How dare he?! As soon as he returns I will throw him into the sea and feed him to the sharks!" Mimi yelled.

Alec came towards me and gave me a tight hug.

"Who sent the message?" Asked Alec

I simply shrugged and said, "The number is blocked."

"I'm sure he has a reasonable explanation. Did you check what he sent?"

I shook my head and proceeded to check the messages.

Austin: Why aren't you answering?

A: Emma?

A: Are you mad at me for some reason?

A: EMMA ARE YOU ASLEEP?

A: You probably fell asleep watching reruns.

A: Goodnight beautiful. Miss you. X

This made me cry all over again.

I sent him the picture and said.

"Do not talk to me." Immediately I got a phone call.

I ignored his call.

I ignored his phone calls the whole day.

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I REALLY AM.

I DO HAVE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION.

1) I had to plan a party. It was a formal-ish party and consisted of me calling the caterers and The light man and all that and negotiating the price finding a venue blah blah and they had to take 16 year olds seriously.

2) I took part in a fashion show. It was a school event and we had to design and make our own costumes and music. The theme was baskets and boxes -_- BUT WE WON SO YAYY

3) I have a inter-school event that I'm helping out it's huge with 5,000/7,000 kids coming in and all that buzz

Please bare with me.

I DO READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND LOVELY MESSAGES AND APPRECIATE THEM ALOT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

Xoxo
Anoushka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 739 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
82.2K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
2.1M 61.8K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
33.4K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...