Bound to the Alpha King

By ImmortalKissvv

Pack life for Ivy Pierce was perfect. Although abandoned at the Red Moon pack when she was just a pup, she wa... More

Prologue - Nightmare
1 - Wolfless
2 - Following Orders
3 - Put to Work
4 - Invited
5 - Iron Wolf
6 - First Glance
7 - Little Songbird
8 - Clumsy
9 - Rogue
10 - Defeated
11 - The Plan
12 - Emergency
13 - Getting to Know You
14 - Connection
15 - Confusion and Torment
16 - Aftermath
17 - Needing More Answers
18 - Rest Up Little Songbird
19 - Freedom for Once
20 - Time With Her
21 - Changing Everything
22 - The Palace Visitor
23 - Singing Beauty
24 - Practice, Practice
25 - The Mating Ball
26 - Desperation and Sadness vs. Happiness
27 - Island Getaway
28 - The Retreat
29 - Satisfy Me
30a - Need [18+]
30b - Casual Time
31 - Comfortable
32 - Lost in Paradise
33 - Back to Normalcy
34 - Yearning
35 - River of Fire
36 - Broken
37 - Battered and Bruised
38 - New Territory
39 - Crystal Moon
40 - Admittance
41 - Shock and Awe
42 - Bonded in Silver
43 - Accepting the Bonds
44 - Disgust and Determination
45 - Panicked Preparation
46 - Caring for Her
47a - Heat [18+]
47b - Dire Realization
48 - Heart to Heart
49 - Threat
50 - Accused
52 - Missing
53 - Assault
54 - Revelation
55 - Glimpse of Hope
56 - Together Again
57 - Fatal
58 - Reunited
59 - Tease
60a - Taste [18+]
60b - Final Steps
61 - The Night to Remember

51 - Trial

51K 1.6K 99
By ImmortalKissvv

Ivy's POV

"Charges? I'm being charged for their deaths?" I say desperately, my voice cracking slightly in nervousness.

"Seems this is the next play in whatever Cole is planning." Tobias states plainly.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I turn away and pace a few steps, the letter trembling in my hand.

"That motherfucker!" I yell, crumpling the letter into a ball and whipping it to the floor in anger.

"I know it's frustrating, Ivy, but think about it." Tobias states and I turn to look at him, trying to calm myself down, my shoulders raising with my deep intakes of breath. Nate approaches me, taking my hands in his and squeezing before pulling me into an embrace.

"He's desperate, baby. He knows you being my mate makes you important, and very much untouchable, and he knows he's losing his grip on you."

Tobias sighs before continuing. "This is his last card to play to try and get something out of you. We already know he lied about you in the report on the attack, and that's going to be hard for him to explain away when you are alive and well standing right in front of the council." Tobias pauses briefly before continuing. "There are witnesses to his abuse in all of us. Kane, Evie, Nate, and I witnessed him beat you. I even got it on video when we were at the packlands. Believe me, he's doing this without much of a thought."

"I can only hope so. I don't think I can handle much more. I need to be done with him and that god awful pack." I sigh loudly, my anger dissipating into sorrow.

- - -

I look upon the large ornate doors of the council chambers in front of me, biting my lip nervously.

We're back at the palace, on the very top floor that I didn't see much of when I was here during the mating ball. I dressed simply for today in casual black pants with a nice long sleeved floral top. My hair is down and wavy and with some minimal makeup and lip gloss, I'm ready to face whatever is coming my way.

I look to my right as I feel Nate take hold of my hand and leaning in to kiss my temple.

"Ready?"

I nod, and he pushes the doors open and we walk in.

I look around the ornate cream coloured room. It looks almost like a courthouse, with the Reigns seating up at the front of the room on an elevated platform followed by small podiums on the left and right, and behind them, rows of more seating. It's all in the familiar mahogany wood with gold and brass accents, the room giving an ominous feeling as I approach my podium with Nate by my side, with Tobias, Genevieve and Kane sitting right behind.

Tobias and Nate had told me not to worry, as they submitted all the evidence we had found currently in my defense, and that they would all speak to the treatment and torture I received over the years. I can't help but feel dread as I watch some familiar faces walk in and sit down on the opposite side, with Alarik and Cole walking in last, taking their places at the other podium.

It's then that the Reigns all enter and sit at their respectful places; Nate parents Daciana and Oryn, followed by Thyrius, Sebastian and Athena.

Thyrius speaks first, thanking everyone for attending and then turns his attention to me.

"Luna Queen Ivy, do you understand the reason as to why you were summoned here today?"

I nod. "Yes. I am being charged with the deaths of the previous Alpha and Luna of my old pack, Red Moon."

"Good. We will proceed with some questions for you if that's alright?"

I nod again.

"Were you with the Alpha and Luna the day they died?"

"Yes. I was their guard and was accompanying them out on a run."

"Based on the report surrounding their deaths, it states they died in a battle. Is that correct?"

"Partially. I wouldn't say it was an official battle. They died in an attack by rogue wolves." I hear some gasps and murmuring from the rows behind me.

"Rogue wolves? Are you sure?" Thyrius questions and I nod firmly. "I was attacked alongside them, and I can say with certainty that it was rogue wolves..."

"What happened during the attack?" Athena questions next and I sigh. "We were swarmed. There were too many of them."

"Surely a guard like you and a Luna and Alpha wolf should have been able to take on at least some of them, no?"

"We were not able to. We couldn't shift."

"What do you mean?" Athena says in confusion.

"The Alpha, Luna and I couldn't shift into our wolves at all. At the time I heard my wolf in my head, but I was unable to let her out and take control. It was if something was blocking my ability to do so."

"This resulted in the injuries you all sustained, killing the Alpha and Luna, correct?" Daciana asks and I nod. "Yes. Sadly, the rogues took the Alpha out first, then incapacitated me and then killed the Luna in front of me."

"Did you recover from your injuries?"

"I did a few weeks later. My wounds took a long time to heal. Longer than a normal wolf."

"Do you know why?" Daciana continues and I shake my head. "I have suspicions, but nothing of merit."

"Have you fully recovered from your injuries to this date?" I sigh. "I healed from the physical injuries, but the emotional ones were harder to recover from. I currently do not have access to my wolf, and I haven't had access to her for 6 years now."

"Why is that?" Oryn states, his tone firm.

"I was bound with silver cuffs for the better part of 6 years after the deaths of the Alpha and Luna."

"Who bound you?" Sebastian questions angrily and I turn to look at Cole.

"Cole Hammond. The current Alpha of Red Moon."

The growl that comes from Sebastian startles me and others in the room. "That is an illegal punishment. What made you think that you could use that punishment on Ivy, Alpha?" He questions as his attention turns to Cole and the shock on his face is obvious as he looks to Alarik with a glare.

It's hard to not smirk.

It was Alarik's idea and Cole didn't even check to see if it was a proper punishment for the crime. Idiot.

"I didn't realize it was a banned punishment. I went of advice from those around me and made the decision that way."

"Well, it was an idiotic decision. This whole thing should be thrown out because you used an illegal punishment for a crime that you never reported with the council until now." Cole flinches and its then Nate squeezes my hand in reassurance.

Oryn turns his attention to Cole and speaks.

"You wrote in the report that Ivy had died. Yet she in here in front of us. Care to explain that?"

"I didn't write the report."

What?

"Someone else wrote an official report on your behalf for an incident that happened within your own pack. Are you just wasting our time here, Alpha Cole?" Oryn states coldly and I look to see Cole shake his head. "No, she should pay for her part in their deaths."

"What part did she play in their deaths? To me, it sounds as if there were circumstances out of her control that contributed to the death of your parents. She wasn't directly involved from what I've heard today."

"She worked with the rogue wolves. That's why she survived!" Cole raises his voice and casts an accusative finger towards me.

"Reigns." Nate says sternly.

"Yes, Alpha King. Do you have anything to add?" Athena asks curiously.

"Ivy has not been associated with the rogue wolves. When I first met her, you couldn't even say the word rogue without her going into a freezing panic. If she had worked with them, do you really think she would have such a debilitating fear of them?"

"This is true." Sebastian mutters.

"You've by now seen the evidence we have presented on behalf of Ivy's defense. She had nothing to do with the Alpha and Luna's deaths at all. She was an unfortunate victim and has been unfairly treated because her own weak Alpha couldn't get past his anger towards her surviving."

"It very much seems so. Cole, do you deny physically abusing Ivy while she was at Red Moon?"

"I never laid a hand on her." He says sternly and Nate growls lowly.

"I witnessed it myself, asshole. You watch your lies." The anger radiating off Nate is worrying to say the least and I wrap my arm through his, hoping to settle him down at least a little bit.

"Enough!" Sebastian says loudly, his voice echoing throughout the room. "Based on what we've discussed today, I can say with certainty that the wrong person has been charged today. Ivy, you are free to go."

I turn to look at Nate and he smiles warmly at me, my heart fluttering in response.

"Alpha Cole Hammond and Beta Alarik Esten." Oryn calls them out by name and title, and I see all the colour drain from Cole's face across the room.

"For the use of illegal punishment, abuse, and falsifying reports, you both will be charged for those crimes and removed of your stature and title within your pack. A new Alpha and Beta will be selected to take over your duties. But first, a full investigation of Red Moon will be done, while you both are held in the dungeons. Hopefully we don't recover anything else."

"You can't take my birthright from me!" Cole yells frantically as his hands are bound behind his back by one of the royal guards.

"You abused it, now deal with the consequences. Just because you're born into an Alpha family, doesn't mean that you will keep it. You've disgraced your family's lineage. I hope you're proud." Daciana says, her voice full of disdain.

I've never felt such a freeing feeling in my life, watching Cole and Alarik being taken away.

Fuck you, Cole.

_________________________________

 - I didn't want this to drag out too long, so I kept pretty straight to the point.

 - Enjoy!! I can't believe we're starting to get close to the end of this story!!

 - See you in the next one!! - vv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 430 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
2.8M 76.2K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
6.3M 182K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...