Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park

Chapter 28: Gift

1.1K 66 43
By Kang_Moa_

After their classes ended, Yeonjun took Soobin on a date at the edge of the city where flowers bloomed in a field and butterflies were fluttering all around them, a place where Soobin dreamed of going for a long time. The sky was so clear and blue, birds were chirping and singing songs, keeping the couple company as they held hands and ran along without a care in the world. It all seemed so perfect, it almost felt unreal.

"Bin-ah, you happy?"

"Very happy... extremely happy now that I have you with me, hyung" the younger showed his dimpled smile shyly, still slightly awkward. Yeonjun found him adorable and grabbed hold of Soobin's waist, spinning him around. The sound of laughter whirled around them.

"You're so adorable, Soobunny"

Soobin blushed so hard at the pet name. The two leaned in close, hearts beating out of rhythm. Yeonjun leaned forward, wanting to initiate a kiss. The younger panicked and bumped their heads together, making Yeonjun fell down.

"Yah!  What was that?!"

Soobin laughed and stuck out his tongue in a provoking manner. The older got up and started chasing him.

"Yah! Choi Soobin! Get back here!!"

They ran and laughed, like a real couple having the time of their lives. It was like they were the only ones in the world. Yeonjun managed to catch up to Soobin and they both ended up falling down onto the grass.

"I've caught you, little bunny"

Soobin grinned with a bright red face, being pinned down by Yeonjun. "So you've caught me"

"You're mine now"

"I'm all yours... always been yours, hyung"

"Soobin"

"Hm?"

"Do you... love me?"

That was bold. What should the answer be? Soobin contemplated over the direct question.

"I... umm.."

"Soobin!"

Huh?

"Soobin hyung! Wake up! How long are you planning to sleep?!"

Soobin's eyes shot wide open. Kai was grabbing and shaking his arms, desperately trying to wake him up. Soobin got up and looked around him. Tables and chairs... he was in his classroom.

"Oh you're awake now" said Kai. "You slept like a log I thought you were dead"

Slept? Awake?

So everything that had just happened... it was all just a dream? An illusion to make him question his feelings?

'Ahh, no wonder. I knew it was too good to be true"

Soobin wasn't sure whether he should be glad or disappointed.

"What's the matter Hyuka?"

"Well... school ended. Everyone else left. You were sleeping on the table when I found you. Geez, were you planning to sleep on campus the whole night?"

Soobin rubbed his eyes. "I didn't even know I fell asleep... sorry for the trouble"

"It's okay, hyung. I waited too long at the gate so I decided to come find you"

"What time is it, by the way?" Asked Soobin.

"Almost six"

Soobin panicked and shoved all his books into his bag really quickly. He was going to be late for work and Yeji was for sure going to give him an earful with a smack on his head by a baseball bat.

"I really need to go now, Kai. See you tomorrow!"

"But-"

"Bye!" Soobin rushed out of the room without looking back. Huening Kai's smile dropped immediately. He was left alone in the dark and quiet classroom.

"Why does no one... care about me?"

First it was his cousin, now it's his best friend since childhood—the people whom he loved most didn't seem to give a single damn about him anymore.

"Have I done something wrong..?"

————|•~•|————

"Stop! Stop! ARGHH WAIT!!! Please WAIT!" Soobin ran the fastest he could, trying to make it in time to get on the bus. The driver didn't seem to notice him, though. The door closed and the bus took off before Soobin could reach it.

The ravenette panted, gasped for air with his hands on his knees for support. "Dang it! I was so close...if only.."

He pulled out his phone to check the time. 5 minutes until 6... there was no way he'd make it in time for work.

"Whatever. As a responsible staff, I still need to get to work, no matter how late!" With that optimistic thought, Soobin started walking as usual.

It was getting dark and he was nowhere near the club. As if on cue, a big motorcycle halted beside him. Soobin glanced up and...

"Hyung!"

"Where you goin?" Yeonjun took off his helmet and asked.

"To work. Can you drop me off? pretty please?"

"Sure. Get on" Yeonjun replied immediately. Soobin smiled. He received the helmet from Yeonjun and got on the seat behind him.

Without wasting time, Yeonjun started the engine and drove forward. Soobin held onto the older's leather jacket for dear life giving how fast was driving. Then Yeonjun suddenly turned right at the intersection.

"Hyung! This isn't the way to Crown!" Soobin yelled through the windy noises.

"I know!" Yeonjun yelled back.

"What?! Where are you taking me, then?! I really need to get to work right now!"

"Shut up and hold on tight if you don't wanna fall off" with that, Yeonjun sped up even faster. Soobin went from gripping his jacket to hugging his waist from behind.

"This is kidnapping you know?!"

Yeonjun didn't reply and continued driving to who knows where.

Soobin was then reminded of that weird dream he had. His heart rate increased and the deep red blush returned to his face. 'What in the hell was I dreaming about? I'm so embarrassed right now, gosh... we were all lovey dovey and stuff... and I was being so submissive in that dream gosh I don't even wanna think about it'

Yeonjun drove them to the underground parking lot of his condo. Soobin got off, feeling scammed and offended.

"Hyungggg you lied to me! Couldn't you just wait until my shift is over? You're so impatient, gosh.."

"Why are you so desperate to work in a place like that? Wearing little to no clothes for perverts to gawk their eyes out at your body everyday?" Yeonjun took Soobin's helmet off and scolded him.

"No, but... it's my job. And I have responsibilities to be there on time. I was already late and now I'm going to be even more late because of you"

"Just take leave for a day"

"What now? You want me to take leave?"

"I call, you come. That was our agreement, remember? Or do I need to remind you every single time?"

Soobin stayed quiet. 'Right... Yeonjun wouldn't miss an opportunity to remind me how low I stand next to him and what it means to be his personal boy toy'

With a sigh, Soobin pulled out his found to text his manager and asked for permission to leave due to an 'emergency situation' before following Yeonjun into the elevator.

<•—————•>

"What makes you so eager that you couldn't wait till midnight?" Soobin asked.

"Think about the previous times I've brought you here. What were those for, hm?"

Soobin got goosebumps. 'Of fucking course he'd would want to use my body for pleasure again'

"But today's a bit... special" Yeonjun fished something from his pocket and handed to the younger. It was a small box with simple design. Soobin wondered what the hell was inside.

"Open it"

He sure hope it wasn't something sex related like last time. Soobin opened the lid of the box with hesitation. Out of all things, he wasn't expecting a pretty silver necklace with a smiley face on it.

"You... bought this for me?"

Yeonjun snatched the accessory and went behind Soobin to put it on for him. "Don't ask stupid questions. Of course I did, why else would I have shown it to you?"

"Oh..."

"I was thinking of getting you a collar with a leash but... figured that'd be hard for you to wear daily. So I settled for this pretty thing"

Soobin secretly smiled, ignoring the fact that the older almost got him a collar like he was some of puppy. "Thank you, hyung. But on what occasion? It isn't my birthday..."

Yeonjun finished putting the necklace and trailed kisses on Soobin's pale and soft neck.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten.... Today marks the first monthsary since you became my sneaky link"

—-—-—-—+𝘅+—-—-—-—
To be continued...

••• hii I'm back, hehe.
Really hope you'd enjoy this chapter! Stay tuned <3 thanks for your patience !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 190 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
21.5K 872 26
Description : " Online friends ", This story is about 5 friends . Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai are in the same school but they met the other 2 fr...
7.9K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...
83.8K 2.9K 42
Choi Soobin is a normal 20 year old college student studying at Seoul National University in South Korea . Everything is normal in his life , from lo...