š„ š šˆ š“ šŽ šŒ š„ || šŠ.š...

By ktsukkii

š˜/š š‹/š, š€ š†šˆš‘š‹ ššŽš‘š šˆšš“šŽ a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human... More

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸŽ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸ.

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.

3K 80 217
By ktsukkii

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟏𝟗𝟎

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 in yet again. You stretch, yawning happily at the amount of sleep you had gotten the night before. You woke up around ten, the same time as yesterday. Although, today you didn't know what you wanted to do.

You figured you'd hit up Mina, seeing if she wanted to go shopping or something. Knowing her, she'd be down to do anything as long as she had someone with her to keep her company.

𝚃𝚘: 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚊💕
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽𝙽💕
Hi Minaa! Wyd td?

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚊💕:
Omg hey girl! Im doing nothing lets hang!

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽𝙽💕:
Ok, b ready in 10.

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚊💕:
You got it bestie! ;)

You throw your hair up in a messy bun. You put some glasses on, some sweats, and a hoodie. You throw on your high top white Chucks and pull some face framing strands from your bun. You didn't feel the need to dress up like you did yesterday, seeing as you were hanging out with Mina instead of Katsuki.

You text her your address as you make some tea in the meantime. You were kind of excited; this would be your first time hanging out with another girl. All the girls in junior high were bitches so you never befriended them. The boys too were some asshats.

You turn on the TV, watching some random show that pops up. A few minutes later the doorbell rings. Then it rings three more times. God, she seriously has so much energy all the time.

"I'm coming!" You yell with a sigh as you set down the remote. It was too early for this.

You open the door and you're met with the beautiful face of your best friend. She immediately throws her arms around you, "Y/N! I missed you so muchhh! Let's talk about boys and gossip and go shopping!", you laugh as you tell her you missed her as well.

Maybe this was what you needed. You trained day and night, repeatedly, these past few years. If you weren't training, your nose was stuck in a book to bump up your intelligence points. You never really had free time to just hang out, nor did you have the friends to do so anyways.

You thought you were fine being alone and boosting your quirk past its limits. You always told yourself being a Hero was the most important thing above everything else. You would say friends got in your way, family got in your way, relationships, everything. But you never realized until now that having friends isn't so bad.

"Soooo, let's go to your room! Let me give you a total makeover and then we can go shopping!!" Mina said as she grabbed your arm and dragged you towards your room. You don't even know how she knew where your room was, but you decided not to question it. Must've been process of elimination.

You let her drag you all the way there as she sat you down at your vanity. She pulled out your makeup, giving you a, 'really this is all you have?', look. You just shrugged and let her do her thing.

She did your hair, picked your outfit, and practically dressed you as well since the makeover was supposed to be a surprise in the end. Once she finished, she covered your eyes and then took her hand off, "Voilaaaa! Whatcha think??", you just stared, shocked.

She dressed you in a cute, tight, black dress. She put some small black heels on you and gave you your black purse to throw over your shoulder. Your makeup was done in a sexy cat-eye look with natural false lashes and some concealer. She did a fake eyebrow slit with concealer and gave you hoop earrings. Your hair was straightened so it could flow silkily over your shoulders.

Your mouth was agape, staring at this person in the mirror. You hadn't worn skin tight clothes in a while, seeing as baggy was more your go. But damn you couldn't even lie, that woman in the mirror was sexyyy!

"Girl you look so hot! I did such a good job! Now let me quickly get ready so we can go outt!" You nodded your head at her words, getting your phone out so you can snap a few pics.

You felt so confident right now. Mina seriously knows her way around all the aspects of fashion. When Mina came out of your bathroom, she matched you with the same dress but in blue. It was a baby blue that went so well with her baby pink skin. She had some super cute lashes too and her lipstick was popping.

You whistled at her playfully, wiggling your brows as she laughed. She grabbed a pink purse and you made sure you had your phone and everything else you needed.

"Kay so, let's go to the mall! I loveeee shopping so much!" Mina says as you two leave your apartment and you lock the door.

You grab her hand as she gives you a questioning look in response. You laugh as you realize you've never teleported with her before. You teleport the both of you in front of the mall and she holds a nauseous look. You giggle and hold her up as she looks like she's about to throw up.

"Oh god Y/N, what the hell was that.." She mumbles as she wraps one of her arms around your shoulder. You just smile at her as you two make your way inside the mall for a days worth of shopping.

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Why the fuck did I agree to this.

These shitty extras wanted to go out for food or some dumb shit. Dunce face wants ramen and shitty hair wants sushi. These dumbasses can't even remember what they had for dinner last night. I'm surrounded by idiots.

Finally, they decide on some sushi place inside the mall. Frankly I couldn't give any fucks less about what we do, but since they're paying, it's free food.

We sit down as this waitress brings us our menus. I don't even know what those two have been talking about, but it's most likely something stupid. I'll just ignore them like always.

"Yo Bakugo! Check out the waitress! She's so baddd!" Dunce face said as he drooled over that chick.

"Tch, she's average." I say as I drink my sprite and ignore those two. They just continue to gawk over that waitress lady.

Our food gets here and they both start eating like pigs. It's seriously so hard for these extras to have a sense of decency. I scoff as I begin to eat my sushi as well. I continue to ignore the two until their conversation takes a certain turn.

"Can we talk about how hot some of the girls in our class are? Like Jirou is bad and Yaoyorozu too!" Dunce face says as he practically has hearts in his eyes.

Shitty hair rolls his eyes and holds his heart dramatically, "Personally, Y/N has my heart. She's incredibly attractive and she's not afraid to speak her mind! Talk about a girl being manly dude!", he says as he sighs and smiles proudly.

Tch, the fuck does he even know about her? I bet he's never even texted her. I bet they've never even seen each other outside of school. She's way outside of his league anyways, who the hell would want that extra?

"Oh hell yeah! Y/N is so hot!! And the way she healed me when I was hurt, I should've asked her to marry me right then and there!" Dunce face adds as his face turns red and he looks off daydreaming or some stupid crap.

"Bro, she'd never say yes to you! Look at you compared to me, I have a way better chance." Shitty hair says as he smirks widely, flashing those dumbass shark teeth of his.

"She called me cute! I bet she's barely spoken to you! She even laughs at most of the things I say! I've definitely got her swooned." Dunce face snaps back, pointing to himself with his thumb proudly.

"You don't have anyone swooned, dumbass. Someone would have to be crazy to go out with you." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes at how stupid they were acting.

"You're just mad 'cause I can pull Y/N and you can't!" Dunce face says, puffing his chest out.

"Ha! I have a way better chance than the both of you combined. I'm not fucking ugly or weird like either of you." I say as I smirk and flip the both of them off. Honestly, there's no way she'd go out with either of them.

"So you admit that you want her? Ooo Bakugo has a crushhh!" Shitty hair sings as he laughs loudly.

"The fuck? No I don't want that dumbass girl. I was just stating that I could get any girl better than the both of you." I say, eating my food and ignoring them. They're so fucking pushy.

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀.

"Soooo, who you gotta crush on so far??" Mina says as she wiggles her brows at you. You roll your eyes and smile.

"Katsuki."

Her brows stop wiggling and her jaw drops wide open. She slaps her hand to her mouth and gasps dramatically. You quirk your brow at her and shrug, questioning what was so surprising.

"Girl whatt! He's so rude and off-putting! What do you see in him?" She says, tilting her head to the side and holding a, 'Just what are you thinking?', look.

"Sure he's rude and rash, but he's actually kind of sweet when he's not always yelling and shit. Plus, he is so attractive! Like he is hottt!" You say as Mina giggles. She nods her head approvingly, agreeing that he is quite a treat to the eye.

"I mean I guess! I kinda have my eye on Kirishima, he's so dreamyyy." Mina fawns over him, you just laugh and give her two thumbs ups.

"Oh, should I invite him to hang out with us? It's only one, we have a bunch of time!" You tell her that's okay, finishing up your ramen and throwing it away.

You two were sitting on a bench, finishing your food that you got from a quick snack shop. You noticed Mina smiling so much while texting Kirishima, you hoped that he felt the same way about her. Who wouldn't?

"What a coincidence! They're also in the mall, they'll be here in about a minute!" Mina says excitedly. Them? Who else is with him?

"Hey you two! What a coincidence!" You hear Kirishima say from behind you and Mina. They said the same thing, they're literally meant to be.

You see Kaminari walking next to Kirishima, his arms crossed behind his head. To the right of Kirishima is Katsuki.

Katsuki.

Your eyes light up as you quickly get up and walk over to Katsuki. You wrap your arms around his neck, "Hi Katsukiiii!", you say as you hug him tightly. You were excited to see him, considering you had now confirmed your feelings for the boy.

"Idiot." Is all he says to acknowledge you. He places his hands on your waist, you loving the feeling of how his hands fit perfectly on you. You pull back and pinch his cheeks. You couldn't get enough of how good he looked.

"Y/NNN, where's my hello??" Kaminari whines out as he pulls you off of Katsuki. You're annoyed, you want to spend time with Katsuki. Kaminari is still your friend though.

"Hi Kaminari." You say as you wrap your arms around his torso, giving him a quick hug. He clings onto you for a while, and you just pat his back awkwardly.

It'd be better if it was Katsuki.

He lets you go and you smile at him as you walk back over to Katsuki's side. You smile to yourself, feeling comfortable in his presence.

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I look over at Dunce face to see him glaring at me. I gesture towards Y/N, wrapping my arm around her to make him mad. I flip him off and mouth, 'You fucking suck'. He rolls his eyes and looks away.

I win.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘/𝐍.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

He has his arm around you. You don't know why he did that out of no where, but you're freaking out. He removes it as you walk into a clothing store to your right. He follows you, telling the group you guys were going to check this place out. They say okay and continue walking to some puzzle store.

You check out all the clothes, Katsuki staying by your side the whole time. This place had cute clothes in both the men and women's section. You grabbed some shirts and some pants, deciding to try these on and see how they'd look. They were a combination of crop tops and skirts/shorts. It was going to get hotter soon so you needed the appropriate clothes.

You saw a super cute crop top on the top shelf, but you couldn't reach that high. You looked over at Katsuki with pleading eyes. He scoffed and walked over to help you.

Katsuki stood right behind you, towering over you as his arms reached up to grab the shirt. His right hand slithered over your hand which was still trying to reach the top shelf. He brought it down and laced his fingers through it. His other hand reached up to grab the shirt. The soft skin of your right hand quivered under his touch.

You were almost losing your mind now, but a part of you somewhat liked what he was doing. He moved a bit closer to you and you blushed as his muscular chest bumped into your back. Your face was now a fit of red. He loved how you quivered and became flustered at his every little action.

"K-Katsuki?" You managed to squeak, your body feeling hot.

His face leaned closer, "You look good today.", he whispered into your ear, creating goosebumps all over your body.

After that, he immediately pulled away, handing you the shirt. You quickly thanked him and shut yourself in a changing room. 'He is such a tease!', You thought as you slapped both of your hands on your face.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, your face was red and your lips were glossy. You didn't feel like trying on the clothes anymore, your mind was clouded with what had just happened. You fanned your face and made sure you looked presentable before walking out.

You hung up the clothes on a rack in the changing room and left. Katsuki was standing against the wall and he clicked his tongue, "Fucking finally.", he muttered as he walked forward.

You followed by his side, you were still in a daze after what happened. He could probably tell that you liked him and now he was just toying with you. Even if he was just playing with you, you thoroughly enjoyed it. You could tell he wasn't the type to do relationships so just flirting was fine.

Right? No feelings, just flirting.

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Fuck. She can definitely tell that I want her now. Shitty hair was right, I do like Y/N. I could never tell her that though, every fucking guy wants her. Could you blame them?

She has such a nice body, just look at her in that fucking dress. It pisses me off. It's like she's asking for me to confess. I want her all to myself. I want to be able to claim her so none of these fucking extras can stare at her wearing something like this again.

Then that dumbass personality of hers. She's strong and she knows it. She's not afraid to put others in their place. Even me. She actually stands up to me, she tells me off, that's what attracts me the most.

Fuck, the way she stood there in the store, eyes begging for my help. She can't give me an expression like that while she's wearing such clothes. The way she crumbled beneath me.. she quivered with every touch.

It just makes me want to touch her more.

I can't be near her by myself when she's wearing that dress. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself. Especially when she's so snarky and witty. It turns me on, but I don't know why.

Whatever, it's not like she feels the same. She has many more options than just me. No feelings, just flirting.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘/𝐍.

You and Katsuki meet back up with the group at some weird puzzle place. You hoped that you looked normal and not flustered. All three of them were looking at some 3D puzzle piece from Star Wars. Nerd shit.

You guys stayed there a little bit longer while Kirishima and Kaminari checked out with the Star Wars set. You smiled to yourself as you looked around you.

You were with friends. At the mall. Doing teenage shit. It almost seemed surreal; like you couldn't believe your eyes. You were so grateful that you came across this bunch. They made your life so much more interesting.

All of you walk out of the store to the food court. You were shocked that Kaminari and Kirishima were still hungry after they had told you and Mina that they were eating sushi before meeting up. You just shrugged and went along with it.

You all sat down at some ramen place, Kaminari mentioning that this was what he wanted to eat instead of sushi. You all sat in a booth; you in the middle, Katsuki on your right, Mina on your left. Kaminari and Kirishima sat in front of you side by side.

When the waiter came, you got a water, as did everyone else. The time was 4:10, kind of a good time for dinner but not really. It was still early so you were just going to get something small.

"Get something big so you can share it with me." You heard Katsuki say to you as you looked through the menu. You looked at him confused. How the hell would you share ramen? Two separate bowls?

"You get a pair of chopsticks, so do I. Obviously, dumbass." Oh yeah. You honestly forgot about utensils for a second.

Katsuki flicked your forehead and grabbed the menu from you, "You have your own! Use that one!", you huff out at him, trying to steal your menu back. He held your face back with his hand as he continued to skim through the menu.

You could easily get it back if you wanted, but you didn't feel like doing that right now. You stepped on his foot with your heels, making him jerk in surprise. You snatched the menu and stuck your tongue out at him.

You immediately grab his hand and heal him, feeling bad that you might have actually hurt him. He laughed at you, "Aww, does Y/N care about me?", he says as he ruffles your hair. You drop his hand and glare at him, "Eat my ass.", you say as you flip him off.

He rolls his eyes and points to something on the menu. You look at the ramen he's pointing to, it being a spicy chicken ramen dish. Looked good. You give him a thumbs up and he nods.

The rest of the group had finished choosing and you all quickly ordered. The food arrived rather fast and Kaminari and Kirishima immediately dug in. Your eyes widened at how fast they ate, considering they had quite a big meal a couple hours prior.

Mina happily expressed how good the ramen was, doing a little dance in her chair every time she took a bite. You and Katsuki shared looks of content as you two ate from your guys' bowl. The spiciness was rather prominent though, it tingling the back of your throat.

Your cheeks started heating up as you downed a cup of water. You felt better, but that was short-lived once you heard the laughter coming from Katsuki. You sent him a mean glare as you crossed your arms and looked away.

He could have the rest of the food, seeing as the spiciness got to you and you had already ate a good portion. Soon enough, everyone finished and were all very pleased with how the food turned out. Their happiness faded as quick as it had appeared once they saw the bill.

"Haha.. so.. uh.." You heard Kirishima trying to find the right words to say, mumbling helplessly.

Kaminari and Mina had Buddha faces with their hands in a praying position. You and Katsuki shared looks of amusement at how stupid your friends were. You both agreed to just split the bill and pay for it between the two of you.

After you guys walked out of the restaurant, Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari clung to you and Katsuki.

"Thank you for paying I love youuuu!"

"That was so manly thanks man!"

"I can repay you Y/N! Just let me know!!"

Katsuki shoved them off of you which you were grateful for. Now it was time to say goodbye after a long day at the mall. You had such a good time, you were so thankful for Mina being so outgoing and extroverted. She really got you out of your shell and up to do things.

"Bye Y/N I'm going to miss my best friend so muchhhh!" Mina says as she throws her arms around you and literally suffocates you. You pat her back and tell her to stay safe and not do anything stupid.

"Y/N. Next time we're going on a date." Kaminari says as he winks at you and waves goodbye while he walks away. You just stand there, processing what the hell he just said.

"Ignore him Y/N, he's not manly. I'll miss you too though." Kirishima says as he wraps his arms around you for a hug. You smile warmly and hug him back, squeezing him tightly. He smiles at you and leaves as well.

Welp, now it's just you and Katsuki.

"Bye Katsuk-"

You're cut off by Katsuki pulling you into him. He had his hands on your hips as he pulled you into his chest. You lied your head down against his chest, wrapping your arms around his back. You took in his cologne, butterflies fluttering around in your stomach at the scent.

"Tch, I had fun with you or whatever. It was slightly okay." Katsuki said as he placed his chin on your head. You looked up at him and your heart melted.

He was softly smiling.

Your smile spread from ear to ear as you pinched his cheeks and started swishing them. A scowl replaced his features as he swatted your hands away from him. You continued to stare at his handsome face, realizing it'd be impossible for you to not have feelings for him. You couldn't help it when he looked so delectable.

"I had fun with you too, Katsuki. You made it bearable to be around those two friends of yours." You say as you place your hand on his chest. You keep your smile on your face, lightly laying your cheek against his chest as you look to the side.

A lightbulb goes off in your head at an idea that popped up. You almost forgot about it. You pulled out your phone and went to your camera. You held it in front of you, grabbing Katsuki's cheek with your free hand and pulling his face right next to yours in frame. You smiled widely as Katsuki was fuming.

Snap!

Your heart warmed at the photo. It looked almost identical to the one you two took yesterday, seeing as he had the same annoyed scowl in both of them. You put your phone away and wrapped your arms around his neck. He instinctively placed his hands on your waist and squeezed lightly.

"So sad this day has to end, I'll miss you Katsuki." You whisper to him as you squeeze him tightly. He just nods his head as you pull away.

"Well, bye bye! I'll see you at school tomorrow!" You say as you walk away from him. He gives you a thumbs up and walks the other way.

You teleport into your apartment and lay down. It was around 6:30 and you needed to do laundry. You did some laundry, cleaned up a bit, and watched a few episodes of your favorite show.

You then took a shower, wiping off all of your makeup. You brushed your teeth and changed into your regular sleeping outfit; an oversized t-shirt and some shorts. You quickly snuggled into your covers, missing your friends and your crush. You dozed off, happily reminiscing over the events of today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 100K 85
(ššˆ/šš—) (š™»/šš—) šš ššŠššœ šš‹šš˜šš›šš— šš šš’šššš‘ ššŠ šš™šš˜šš ššŽšš›ššššžšš• šššššžšš’šš›šš”, šš‹ššžšš ššœšš‘ššŽ šš‘šš’šš šššš‘šš’ššœ šššš›šš˜šš– ššŽššŸššŽšš›šš¢šš˜šš—ššŽ šššš‘ššŠšš šš ššŠššœšš—'šš...
86.8K 3.1K 40
She was blind to most thing in her life, metaphorically speaking. It was almost as if the universe was trying to keep her from seeing the heinous par...
216 4 4
To anyone, having a quirk is the best thing to ever have. It improved the lives of many and made each and every individual unique in their own way. P...
329K 8.6K 32
怎š—§š—µš—² š—½š—²š—暝—³š—²š—°š˜ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜†...怏 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...