Lego Monkie Kid x Female! Kam...

By AnimeLoverirl111

Y/N Kamado was the oldest of the Kamado family and, the most beautiful and kindest woman ever. Even, she take... More

Information 
Information #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
 Chapter 25
 Chapter 26
 Chapter 27
A/N!
The Winner!
The Wattys 2023
 Chapter 29
 Chapter 30
 Chapter 31
A/N! 2
 Chapter 32
 Chapter 33
 Chapter 34
 Chapter 35
Chapter 36
 Chapter 37
 Chapter 38
 Chapter 39
 Chapter 40
 Chapter 41
 Chapter 42
 Chapter 43
 Chapter 44
 Chapter 45
 Chapter 46
 Chapter 47
 Chapter 48
 Chapter 49
A/N! 3
A/N! 4
🎊🎉Made a New Story🎉🎊

 Chapter 28

2.2K 51 25
By AnimeLoverirl111

Your's POV:
"HUH!? What did you say!? Do you have a problem or something!? Your a dead man!" He asked as Zenitsu quickly hide behind Yellow Tusk, while Shoichi, Teruko & Kiyoshi were staring at him in disappointment.

"How about I tell my name! The name is Inosuke Hashibira! Don't forget that!" Inosuke said as my brother asked him a question. "How do you spell your name?" Tanjiro asked as Inosuke stared at him in confusion.

"Huh? I don't know how to spell! All I know my name is on my-!" Inosuke stopped talking as everyone became confused why he stopped talking. "Inosuke? Are you okay?" I asked as he didn't reply until he fell onto the ground as bubbles started to come out from his mouth too.

"HAAAAAAAA!! Is he dead!? Please, tell me he's not dead!?" Zenitsu asked as he was shaking in fear until Macaque hits him on top of his head. "He's not dead! You idiot! He's knocked out by Y/N's brother" Macaque said as he glared at Zenitsu.

"Tanjiro? How are you not... um... fall, unconscious? That Demon Slayer boy fall unconscious already. How are you still standing?" Chief asked as he was shocked. "Well... My forehead is hard like a rock so yeah" Tanjiro said as MK & others were shocked to hear this.

We buried the innocent people, who were killed by the demons in the mansion. Inosuke was alright as he was slamming his head against a tree. Tanjiro's Kasugai Crow gave them a Wisteria as Shoichi, Teruko & Kiyoshi went back home.

Inosuke was shouting at Tanjiro to fight him, while the others were getting annoyed of him. Azure was stopping Redson from trying to turn Inosuke into bacon because he was getting on his nerves.

"When will stupid peasant to shut their mouth!!" Redson said as Mei was next to him. "Don't worry, Red boy! We here at our destination! I think?" Mei said as we are at the Wisteria House.

"The Wisteria House. That's a good thing" I said as I was glad of this.

"The Wisteria House? Why is it called that?" Mei asked as she and the others were very curious. "Well, you see. The people were saved by the Demon Slayer from a men-eating demon. They wanna help them so they build the Wisteria House" I said to them as Sun WuKong was amazed of this.

"But... Why do they used, Wisteria flowers? What's so special about them?" Peng asked in confusion as he was very curious. "Wisteria flowers are very poisonous to demons, they will be killed easily" I said to Peng as Sandy was pretty impressed.

"Hey! Maybe we should use Wisteria flowers to protect ourselves!  And, the others just in case" Tang said as Nezha likes the idea until Tanjiro's Kasugai Crow came to us. "Caw! Caw! Y/N Kamado! Caw! You & your friends need to go to Mount Natagumo!" Tanjiro's Kasugai Crow said to us as we were confused.

"Is there a reason, we should go there?" Nezha asked as Kasugai Crow continues. "Caw! Just head there to Mount Natagumo! Caw! You girl!" Kasugai Crow said as Nezha got angry of them.

"Why you! Get back!!" Nezha said as Kasugai Crow quickly leaves before Nezha can chase them. I quickly stopped him in time, while Peng & Macaque were laughing in the background.

Me & the others were head towards Mount Natagumo. I told Tanjiro, Zenitsu & Inosuke, we are heading towards our next mission.

"We're here..." I said as all of us made it to Mount Natagumo. It was already nighttime as the mountain looks creepy.

"Why do I have this feeling, something doesn't feel right?" Redson asked as he was staring at the mountain. "I have to agree with the him. It's already nighttime too" AoBing said as we slowly entered the mountain.

When we entered the mountain, we walk through the pathway as we saw spiderwebs everywhere in the forest.

"This is getting creepy... Even, The worst part is, there's so many spiderwebs!" MK said as he was freaking out. "Come on, kid. It's a good time to face your fears" WuKong said as until I heard something.

"Everyone! Stop!" I said as they stopped walking. "Y/N? What's the matter?" Chief asked as I was listening to the sound carefully.

"Don't you hear that?" "Hear what??" Redson asked until we hear screaming. "That sound! Someone must be in trouble! We need to hurry!" I said as I follow the screaming sounds until I stopped myself and gasp in horror.

MK & the others gasp in horror as well to see, the Demon Slayers were murdered by each other. The girl cried as she stared at us.

"PLEASE! Stay away from me! Something is controlling me! I don't want to hurt anyone!!" She said as me & the others were horrified. "P-Please... End our lives... we can't take it anymore..." The Demon Slayer boy said as they were being controlled.

"My arms and legs are broken... please, end our suffering..." they said as tears formed in my eyes, while Sun WuKong was growing in anger of the demon's doing.

Azure's hand was shaking, while he was holding his sword as he was staring at those poor people, who were trying to protect the innocent people. Nezha was ready to fight along with the others.

"Where's that demon!? Where is it hiding!?" Sandy asked as he held Kie for me, while I was blocking the attacks from the Swords. "Remain calm! I figured out, what the demon's blood art!" I said as I blocked the sword again.

"Their blood demon art is using spider abilities! There spiderweb strings attached to the Demon Slayers!" I said to the others as they were shocked of this. "Then let's cut the spiderweb strings!" Macaque said as Peng used his spear to slice the spiderweb strings apart.

While we were slicing the spiderwebs, that was attached to the body of the demon slayers, then I saw a spider was on them.

I was confused at first until two spiders were reattaching strings back onto them.

"Those spiders... Those spiders are reattaching strings back onto the dead or alive body!" I said as the others were shocked of this. "What!? You can't be serious! Those spiders are reattaching strings back onto their body!?" Azure said as he stopped slicing the spider string.

Then the bodies stopped moving. I was shocked & confuse at the same time until they were backing away as they vanish into the darkness.

"Wait... what? They're retreat? Why??" Yellow Tusk asked until we all hear someone chuckling. "That's pretty impressive... all of you survive. I'm very impressed" They said as I quickly turned to direction with the voice was coming from.

They were on a tree branch, while they were standing there. They then jumped down from the tree branch, and landed onto the ground.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked the demon as he smirked at me, while Azure Lion was next me. "The names, Kai. Master Muzan-sama wants me to bring you alive" He said as he quickly regenerated his left arm.

"You got be kidding me!? Another demon come here!?" Pigsy said as Tang was hiding behind him. "Not only that! We're on the mountain filed with demons! I don't know how many demons are here!" Tang said as I glared at the demon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 878 44
Kamado family that will originally were charcoal sellers until three family members were left after the attack. Though there is three survivors there...
249K 6.5K 15
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...
3.2K 88 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...
49.4K 1.1K 28
(Y/N) (L/N), the childhood friend of Tanjiro Kamado and Kamado's neighbor. When she has gone to sell her adoptive mother's kimono with Tanjiro, she r...