LOVE ME AGAIN [KTH•FF]

By FallacyXworld

Their love was like a beautiful melody, filling the air with sweetness and warmth. They danced under the star... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER-I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER- III
CHAPTER- IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER-VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER- IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER-XI
CHAPTER-XII
CHAPTER-XIII
CHAPTER-XIV
CHAPTER- XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER- XVII
CHAPTER- XVIII
CHAPTER- XIX
CHAPTER- XX
CHAPTER- XXI
CHAPTER- XXIII
CHAPTER- XXIV
CHAPTER- XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
CHAPTER- XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX
CHAPTER- XXX
NOTE

CHAPTER- XXII

638 44 7
By FallacyXworld

After 2 days,

Your condition was better but you still didn't regained consciousness. Taehyung stayed there all along not wanting to leave you alone. Your mother used to visit you and sit beside you for hours, she was out of country for business purpose but came back immediately when she heard of her daughter's accident. Jungkook, Jimin and Dahyun too were present everyday to pay you a visit.

Even Mr. Kim visited you and comforted Taehyung. He was handling the office instead of Taehyung so that he can be with you.

It was evening when you slowly opened your eyes and again closed them because of the light in the room. You again opened your eyes adjusting with the lights. You roamed your eyes around your surrounding and realized that you're in a hospital room. You remembered what happened with you and a sigh escaped your lips. You were about to ring the bell beside you but before that a nurse came. She smiled at you while you stared at her blankly.

Mam, let me check your vitals for now and then I'll inform the doctors and your husband that you have woke up. He has been staying here and waiting for you to gain consciousness the nurse spoke but you only listened to her without giving any reaction.

Your so called father's word had affected you mentally bringing back all the troubled memories and your insecurities back. You went back in reality when Taehyung barged in the room and sat beside you softly taking your hand in his placing a gentle kiss on it.

Taehyung's Pov,

The nurse came out of the room with a smile and said, Mr. Kim your wife has woken up you can go and see her.

Really, I asked and she nodded her head.

Can you please inform her mother and my parents I requested her and she said yes.

I felt like I was on cloud nine when I heard her. Without wasting any more time I rushed towards her room and barged in taking a seat beside her. I held her hand in mine softly pecking it.

Why are you so careless huh? You know you have woken up after 2 days. You can't imagine how worried I was. Now you need to get better quickly Taehyung said looking at Y/n who was staring at him blankly.

Taehyung wanted to scold you for your carelessness, shower you with his kisses and love after seeing you awake. He wanted to know how everything happened, but he restricted himself to do any of those after seeing you looking so weak and dull.

Y/n nodded her head at him weakly and tried to sit but instead a released a painful grunt.

Yah don't try to sit. Your body need time to adjust since you must be feeling numb Taehyung said scolding her.

When I'll be going home you asked that almost came out as a whisper, but Taehyung heard you.

You'll be under observation for 3 more days and after that I guess I can take you home he said while you just nodded at him.

There was silence between you both which got broken when your mom barged in the room. You looked towards the gate and found your mom looking at you with tears in her eyes. Your brain reminded you of all the words that your father said. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before opening your eyes again. Taehyung excused himself and went out to let your mother meet you.

How are you feeling now? Are you feeling any pain? Should I call the doctor your mother said looking at you while caressing your head.

I'm good you said weakly while she kissed your forehead with love.

You'll get better in no time. Since your husband is taking the best care of you, she said with a chuckle while you only looked at her giving no reaction.

How's my daughter your eyes turned towards the direction of voice which was of your mother-in-law. She entered in and behind her entered Mr. Kim as well.

I'm doing fine now you said and smiled a little which was rather fake.

They talked to you for a while and then everyone left so that you can take rest. Gladly no one asked about how you got hit since Taehyung told them not to ask so but you knew it won't last for long and you cannot hide the truth for forever.

Jungkook, Jimin and Dahyun came over as well and talked to you for a while. Everyone was happy to see you awake but were you happy?

Your Pov

I don't know how to face everyone. Whatever that filthy man said was truth or a made-up lie. I feel everything is messed up. I'm worrying everyone around me so much. Am I really a nuisance.

With these thoughts in your head and the effects of medicines you didn't know when you went into a deep slumber.

Mr. Min words have surely affected you in a bad way. They left a deep impact on you bringing your insecurities back. All your memories became clear which was hazy for you before that made you somewhat believe in his words.

You needed time to accept and sort out everything so that you can be at peace.

It was nighttime and Taehyung was feeding you soup. Although it was the nurse's work Taehyung insisted on doing it by himself. He was not ready to leave you alone at all. He was scared. He tried talking to you, but you only nodded your head him or just replied shortly. He thought that you're behaving this way because you're weak. He wanted to ask about the accident, but he didn't analyzing your condition.

After 3 days, you were finally back at your home. Mrs. Kim came to live with you as well in order to take care of you. Your mother wanted to take you with her but you denied. You knew you needed to sort yourself before talking with her.

When the police inquired about the accident to you, you said it was your fault. You have been awfully silent since the accident, and everyone noticed it. They thought it's maybe because it was a big accident, and you are affected by it, but Taehyung knew something was wrong. And this behavioral change in you was unknowingly hurting him.

It's been 1 week since you're back home. Your health is getting better and now you're able to do some of your works by yourself. Taehyung has been strictly taking care of you. He always makes sure that you took your meals and medicines on time. But still you were not replying properly. You were always lost in your thoughts which bothered Taehyung.

He missed your old cheerful self. He has never seen you this quiet. He tried having conversations with you but because of your lack of attention and replies he never succeeded.

Today he has to go to office for a meeting, as his presence was important. He strictly ordered the maids to take care of your needs. He was hesitant to go but since his mother was present, he went.

Taehyung's Pov

Finally, the meeting is over, now I can go home. I was packing my stuff when Jimin came in the room.

Look at you Tae, you look tired he said looking at me. He was right tho, I have been neglecting my health since Y/n's accident. I haven't paid proper attention to me. I'm glad he's managing everything at office.

I know, it's just t-that I'm a bit worried I said avoiding eye contact with him.

Worried about Y/n he asked to which I nodded my head. He came towards me and hugged me as I hug him back.

She'll be fine and get back to her normal self if we try don't worry, he said as my eyes glistened.

Jimin s-she's awfully quiet and its h-hurting me. It's been a week I can't s-see her like this. She looks so b-broken I said finally breaking down in tears.

Taehyung, calm down hmm Jimin said while patting my back, I step back and wiped my tears.

I feel that s-something happened with Y/n before the accident he said, and I looked at him with a questioning gaze.

I mean when I met her she looked lost, also she's behaving like this after her accident that means it has something to do with her accident, you've to ask her about this Taehyung or else she will stay silent like this he said while I nodded my head at him. He gave me a assuring smile, I smiled back at him and left to get home determined to get answers from Y/n today.

I reached home and was about to go to my room when Eomma stopped me.

Tae I have to go home now the head servant called me, he said your Appa caught fever. I was waiting for you to return. Now that you're here I'll be leaving. Take care of yourself and y/n alright.

Should we come along, everything's alright I asked her to which she just smiled a bit.

Taehyung-ah you know I can't stay here for long and your Appa must be at house alone that's why. I have already told Y/n about it.

Okay!! Then I'll tell the driver to drop you.

Hmm she said and went with the driver.

I took a deep breath and went to my room. I opened the door and found Y/n looking outside from the window. I kept my bag and coat at the couch before approaching her.

Y/n I called her softly as she turned towards me hearing my voice.

Hmm she said slowly while looking down.

Look at me I said but she kept looking down, so I softly held her chin and made her look at me.

Now tell me what's bothering you because I can see that you're not okay I said but she avoided looking at my eyes.

I'm fine just a little tired she replied obviously lying.

Liar I said. I was losing my patience at her stubborn behavior, but she kept avoiding me. She took a step back from me and was about to go so I held her arm jerking her body towards me making her eyes widen. My one hand was gripping her arm while the other went on her waist keeping her in place.

L-Leave me she said struggling to get out of my grip, but I firmly held her in my arms.

Why are you avoiding me Y/n huh?? You are not being yourself I said gritting my teeth, but she didn't pay any attention to me and kept struggling.

I am talking to you Kim Y/n I said loudly, she flinched and looked at me.

I don't know what y-you are saying, l-leave me I need t-to go she said making me angrier at her attempts for avoiding me.

Stop with your struggles and answer me damn it! I shouted at her pissed at her behavior since past week while she was stunned at my shout.

You're behaving weird she said while a tear rolled down her eyes. She didn't want to tell Taehyung anything now, but he was adamant.

If I'm behaving weird than what about you. Why are you being so silent huh?? Tell me? Now don't you even trust me to share your problems with me?? I said while she looked at me with a blank stare.

You're pitying me, right?? She said making my heart clench.

Y/n what a-are- before I could say something more she spoke again.

I am a nuisance right? She said while quivering, my heart filled with concern hearing her words.

I am troubling everyone around me. You all are w-worried because of me, I am a bad luck he was r-right Taehyung, look at y-you, you are also p-pitying me. You'll be again a-avoiding me when I'll get b-better she said while her tears roll down.

A lone tear rolled down my cheek after hearing her but I frowned when she mentioned someone. I pulled her closer to me not leaving any gap and patted her back to calm her down.

You are not a nuisance Y/n. Who told you that huh?? Everyone loves you that's why we are worried about you. No one is pitying on you. Please stop crying hmm and who the hell told you this nonsense. I said while caressing her hairs, but she was still crying.

B-but he said that I'm a n-nuisance. He was right. You are tied with me in this m-marriage that's why you have to take c-care of me she said and finally broke down in sobs. I hugged her tightly to calm her down, but nothing was working.

I'm taking care of you because I want to not just because we are married. You're the most amazing person I've encountered in my life, and I want to cherish you forever. And tears don't suit on my Y/n's face I said to cheer her up, but she was still sobbing. Her actions were making me worried because she was already weak and crying too much can affect her health.

I'm s-sorry that I'm bad. I won't trouble y-you again I promise she kept mumbling these words while crying badly. I kept hugging her controlling my own tears but suddenly I felt her bodyweight on me. I panicked and immediately broke the hug to take a look at her and found her eyes closed. I tapped her cheeks but she did not respond.

I panicked and hurriedly picked her up and laid down on the bed calling the doctor immediately.

She's still weak that's why she fainted. Make sure that she doesn't take stress as it is not good for her health apart from that she's fine. I'll be leaving now the doctor said. Taehyung nodded his head at her. After the doctor left Taehyung sat on the bed besides you and held your hand softly in his pacing a gentle kiss on it.

Suddenly a ding sound took Taehyung's attention. He looked around and saw your phone buzzing. He picked it up and frowned seeing the notification of message that says-

< I hope you're fine enough to sign the documents my so-called daughter.>

"Such silence has an actual sound, the sound of disappearance."

••••••••••••••••••••••

-Do Vote 🖤
-Raise out your opinions regarding the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.1K 30
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 2] Y/n and Jungkook shares a loving relationship until one day, she sees Taehyung. The past hit her like a truck. What will she...
52.7K 1.7K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...
555K 27K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
32.8K 1K 27
Tae and Jin are in love with each other since debut three years ago. For them, everything was perfect but then came the storm. Taehyung has always kn...