𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐕𝐈 ~ 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝...

By thegoldenpaper

"I want to do Timetravel once in my life." A girl, spoke enthusiastically with a bright toothy smile. Without... More

~☆Important Note☆~
~☆Prologue ~ Parthvi☆~
Chapter 2 ~ ☆ Happy Birthday Parthvi ☆ ~
Chapter 3 ~ ☆ Angry Bird ☆ ~
Chapter 4 ~ ☆ " Don't Fall in Love " ☆ ~
Chapter 5 ~ ☆ New Hopes ☆ ~
Chapter 6 ~ ☆ First Meet - Rana Rajvardhan Singh Agnivanshi ☆ ~
Chapter 7 ~ ☆ Wish or विश ? ☆ ~
Chapter 8 ~☆ I Promise ☆~
Chapter 9 ~☆My Grandfather's Best Friend☆~
Chapter 10 ~ ☆Feast of Awkward Encounters☆ ~
Chapter 11 ~ ☆Parthvi is, Family☆ ~
Chapter 12 ~ ☆ " Sister ? " - Oh Shit, I Kissed Her ☆ ~
Chapter 13 ~ ☆ My Third Kiss Ruined ☆ ~
Chapter 14 ~ ☆ " You are My - " ☆ ~
Chapter 15 ~ ☆ Brown Eyes - Pink Lips & Now - Dimples ☆ ~
Chapter 16 ~☆ म-मगी ( M-Maggie ) ? ☆~
Chapter 17 ~☆ When Senapati Sangram Singh, Blush ☆~
Chapter 18 ~☆ Beyond The Battlefield ☆~
Chapter 19 ~☆ Mohini OR Menka? ☆~
Chapter 20 ~☆ Whispers Of Uncharted Emotions ☆~
Chapter 21 ~ ☆ A Dance of Desires & Regrets ☆ ~
Chapter 22 ~☆ Echoes Of A Tragedy ☆~
Chapter 23 ~ ☆ In the Abyss of Guilt ☆ ~
Chapter 24 ~ ☆ A Curse Story ☆ ~
Chapter 25 ~☆ The Weight of Sins and Curses ☆~
Chapter 26 ~☆ Sa-n-gr-a-m ? ☆~
~Please Check This Video~
Chapter 27 ~☆ Fighting For Beliefs ☆~
Chapter 28 ~ Parthvi's Desperate Plea ~

Chapter 1 ~ ☆ ( Edited ) Love Birds ☆ ~

1.7K 314 343
By thegoldenpaper

Vote, Comment & Share !!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

In that month-long cold night, where the whole of Udaipur was sleeping peacefully in their homes covered with quilts, some corner of the same city was shining like a newly married bride. There was hustle and bustle everywhere. Everyone was running here and there.

" What's wrong with you? I told you not to put up these curtains, she doesn't like this color at all."

A tall boy, perhaps twenty-five or twenty-six years old, was bursting at the servant.

The man who was one of the youngest successful business tycoons in the world, who used to work eighteen hours a day, hold multiple meetings every day, travel abroad once a month for business meetings, Knows many languages, today he is shouting at someone for cheap curtains. So it means that today was something special, that day was special for every member of that house.

His heavy hoarse voice caused the curtain to fall from the hands of the servant, who tried to pick it without looking up, but his hands were trembling with fear, and he was sweating profusely even in this cold. The tall boy was staring at him angrily.

"Ranasa." A soft voice came from behind him.

He quickly turned to the sound, the servant grabbed that platinum opportunity, and disappeared at the speed of light before another volcanic eruption. Whenever, Rana Samarth Singh Agnivanshi lost his temper, no one could stand in front of him.

A young girl of about twenty-one years of age hurriedly came up to him.

"Ranasa, Bade Dada Maharaj is looking for you, he calls you to his study." That short girl said to him.

Samarth keeps both his hands in his pocket and looks at her from head to toe with impassive manner. Only he knew what was going on in his mind at what time. As his words and actions always proved others wrong.

"Ra-Ranasa." The girl whispered softly because she felt really embarrassed when he was staring at her in that huge royal hall like a hunter staring at his prey.

She pursed her lips together, her tiny fingers pressed against her stomach, her eyes downcast and moving here and there, as if she loved the work of that expensive carpet.

" Pl- Please, y-you will go to Bade Dada Maharaj's study. I have some work. "

She says to him timidly, hesitating a little, without looking at him, and tries to run away as quickly as possible.

Because the way he was staring her, she was probably in no position to explain or understand anything. His black wild orbs used to trap her in their web. And tonight, on such a special day, was not the moment where she wanted to slip on anything.

Before she could escape from him and managed to run away, he held her wrist and took her to an empty room.

"Ranasa please, someone will see us, everyone is working around us." She was looking here and there, just in case someone saw them, everyone was busy preparing for the event, and even if someone happened to see them by mistake, who cares, because no one dared to gossip about Samarth Singh .

"Ra-Ranasa." She was trying to stop him but before that he closed the door and pinned her to the nearby wall. Her hand quickly comes to her stomach. He put both his hands on her side and imprisoned her in his cage.

His deep black kohl eyes glued to hers, his hot breath fluttering on her rosy cheeks, she closed her eyes in fear. As she could not understand, the reason for his sudden outburst.

" Why, aren't you in bed? What did I tell you a few hours ago? " Samarth asked her in a stern tone. His rising breaths were burning her skin and filling her with terror.

Hearing his shrill voice, the tip of her fingers pressed even more on her stomach. She was constantly biting her lip out of nervousness and fear.

" Stop hurting your lips. " He hissed, both his brows furrowed in irritation. He parted both her lips from each other. Her soft pink lips turned pinker as she chewed on it. His thumb was gently caressing her lips as if they were something delicate, and his slightest hard touch would crush her.

With great courage, she raised her eyelids and looked at him. Seeing the concern for herself in his voice, a slight smile appears on her face. Amidst all this he was talking a million times about her carelessness but this time she was only admiring him. Sometimes, he did not pay attention to her words. But now, seeing the concern for her in his eyes and the care for her in a harsh, sharp voice, she was satisfied.

In his hectic schedule, he took out a few minutes for her and spoke a few words of concern, whether he was annoyed at her for not taking proper food or her medicine on time or skipping yoga sometimes. But whenever he showed her this unpredictable side of himself, he was showing her the best version of himself. So, she completely forgets his first demon version.

" Siddhata, you should take care of yourself in such a dire situation." Samarth was squealing at her. But one act of Siddhata, completely freezed him at his place.

"You can't be s -" She quickly kissed him on the left cheek before he yelled at her more.

Samarth's words froze in his mouth and he widened his eyes and looked at her. Her innocent pure honey eyes met his black forest darkened deep orbs. Both were looking at each other, one with an astonishment and the other with innocence.

Siddhata herself did not know when and how this courage was built in her. Maybe the pregnancy hormones were making that innocent, naive girl bold and courageous.

The girl who was once afraid to even stand near him, was afraid even to touch him wearing a ring on the day of engagement, today she was kissing him without thinking and fearing. Samarth, was a kind of cold and reticent, for him it was really surprising and shocking at the same time.

Perhaps sometimes he thought that their decision to keep this pregnancy when they had been married only seven months was too hasty and wrong. But after seeing her radiant face and the drastic change in her shy, timid demeanor and finally being able to open up to him, he concludes that he has made the best decision of his life to marry this candid soul. Which made his boring and colorless life more colorful and joyful.

He was lovingly admiring her. In the fifth month of pregnancy, the pregnancy glow was clearly visible on her. Her growing belly was clearly visible inside the Rajputi dress, she was looking more chubby than before and her weight had also gained a bit. Who would believe that a twenty one year old shy, innocent girl is pregnant by that cold hearted, business tycoon. Whose favorite hobby a year ago was only office and work.

But now he was deeply and passionately in love with his own wife, but had not yet expressed his true feelings towards her and did not know whether he would do so in the future. A reticent person like him, it was indeed an effort for him, and he didn't believe in expressing much, rather his actions spoke so well. And he was satisfied just as he was.

And he knew that, somewhere, an intelligent, patient girl like Siddhata would understand him and the workings of his thought process.

A wide smile floated on his lips. She lowered her head shyly and started cursing herself for her stupidity. Samarth moved closer to her and was caressing her cheek with his thump pad. He gently kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes in gratitude.

Samarth holds her face in his palm and lowers his lips further down on her trembling lips, there lips lightly touching each other, and the goosebumps were rising inside her, she quickly closes her eyes. He smirked on her act, was about to smack his lips -

"Bhaisa, ( Brother ) stop, stop stop." A young boy quickly came up to them, hiding his eyes with his palm.

Siddhata's breath, held a few seconds earlier, came out of her lungs in a jolt when she saw that her brother-in-law had come here to further embarrass her.

She quickly turned back to hide herself and wanted to disappear forever inside the wall where she now stood before it. Samarth was fuming in rage. In just a single breath he knows how many filthy slangs he muttered. He clenched his fists tightly to break the face of his Greek god and destroyed his beauty.

" Yug. " The way Yug was laughed at them and spoiled their romantic moment, he badly wanted to break all his bones in just one blow.

"Bro, look at your face." Yug was trying to control his laughter by holding his stomach, but there was no sign of stopping his laughter. He looked at Siddhata, she closed her eyes tightly in embarrassment as she felt really awkward.

"You know what Yug, it doesn't really feel good to punch a twenty-four year old entrepreneur, but you deserve it." Samarth punches him hard on the stomach.

" Bhaisa. " ( Brother ) He winced in pain and fell down.

But without taking a single glance at him, he took hold of Siddhata's hand and went away.

________||

Both Samarth and Siddhata were walking hand in hand, but his face was red with anger, he was getting furious. And poor Siddhata was still not able to forget that laughing face of Yug. This was not the first time in the seven months of their marriage that he had not caught them both in such an compromising position. Spoiling their moments was his usual self-amusement hobby.

"Ranasa." she whispered softly, looking into his bloodshot eyes.

He looks at her, his red eyes quickly returning to normal. He interlocked their fingers and kissed her knuckles. She blushed, turned her face away.

Someone coughed loudly.

Both of them quickly freed each other's hands. Siddhata had covered her head properly with a veil and Samarth was looking here and there.

As if they both understood that, today was not the day to romance, as everyone was ready to take the plunge on their love life.

" Bahu ( Daughter-in-law ), I told you to call Samarth, I think you didn't hear me properly or you forgot?" An old man of eighty years asked her looking at Samarth with sharp eyes.

Both were standing silently with their heads down like a school kids.

"The whole of Udaipur has come to know about today's event, a lot of work has not been done yet. It will be morning after a few hours, and both of you are busy in your dream world. Samarth-Siddhata, I was not really expecting from this two of you. How could you do this kind of carelessness? I can understand about Yug that he is always less interested in any of the house events, but if anyone asks him about any hiking and trekking, he Will surely be ready with his bag." His Great-Grandfather scolded him.

Tears welled up in Siddhata's eyes as he scolded her harshly for the first time after marriage.

" And one more thing, especially you Samarth, that you keep your personal life confined to the four walls of your bedroom. We are not commoner, we are royal. "

Virdhawal Singh Agnivanshi was a strict, disciplined lover. He did not like laxity in any work, was punctual and particular about everything and expected others to live like him. Even in the age of Eighty two, he was completely fit and healthy and was taking care of every work of Shauryagardh personally and cautiously. Never mind now his sons and Grandsons were able to take responsibilities.

"Bahu ( Daughter-in-law ), you go and check how much preparation has been done for the morning puja. From now on you have to manage everything, At sharp four in morning the Pooja and other rituals will start. so, I don't want, any negligence during the puja. " He warned her in strict tone.

She shook her head fearfully and touched his feet. He placed his hand on her head to bless her.

"Khush rahiyein ( Be happy )." He said softly and smiled at her.

Seeing his smiling face, Siddhata felt relieved inside and her sullen face started shining again.

After she leaves, his face turns tight again and he walks away giving Samarth the cold shoulder.

________||

" Aaahhhhahhhhahhhhh ahhhhaaaaahhh, harder, aaaahhhh, please, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. "

From some dark room, there was a loud sound of girl's moaning in pleasure.

" Aaaaahhhhhahhaaahh oh Myyyyyyy aaaaahhhh. "

" Aaaaaahhh Fu*** me. "

" Parthvi. " Someone called out loudly.

■———●▪︎•¤•¤¤•¤•▪︎●———■

So, how is it? This is the first chapter in which a few characters are introduced. Soon the entry of "Parthvi" will also be bang. Here I showed a small glimpse of Parthvi. I hope you will love her.

■ Do you like Samarth and Siddhata?

Please support me and inspire me.

Vote, Comment & Share !!!

🌸💫 Love You All  Bahot Sara 💫🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
613K 17.8K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
177K 35.9K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...