guidance room | liu yangyang...

By universaja

an encounter at the guidance room, a place y/n ever expected she will enter atleast once in her life as a stu... More

intro.
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty none | 39
fourty | 40
fourty one | 41
fourty two | 42
fourty three | 43
fourty four | 44
fourty five | 45
fourty six | 46
fourty seven | 47

thirty five | 35

101 3 3
By universaja

YangYang led the way, no words coming out from his mouth nor emotions visible in his eyes. You were starting to get freaked out by this, alone, but you managed to play it cool.

You both arrived at the kitchen, the lights are closed and it was empty.

"Where was the snack Kun--" You didn't have time to process what was happening when YangYang grabbed your waist and lifted you on the counter nearby.

You yelped, looking at YangYang who is still looking dead serious as ever.

"You, you're the snack," He smirked, finally showing emotions.

Just when you're about to heave a sigh of relief, he suddenly placed his arms on your both sides, caging you with him, alone. His eyes went back to the same look it was wearing seconds ago.

"W-What did I do?" You finally gave up and asked.

"No, nothing, you just studied so well, with Hendery," He jerked his head forwards, as if asking for a fight. For a rebuttal from you.

But this time, you can't say anything.

He can't possibly find any fault about that right? After all, he is his friend.

"I forgot to remind you about my toxic trait," YangYang tilted his head, his fringe going along. "I do get possessive and jealous easily. I try to get rid of that but.."

"..but?" You wrinkled your forehead.

"I only found out that trait of mine now, because other girls never bothered me," He smiled, and it was the most teasing and daring all at the same time.

YangYang suddenly leaned close, tilted his head for a better access and without any signal, kissed you.

You were literally taken aback because of all places, here? At their dorm? Where one of his closest friends can come in anytime and see the two of you at the kitchen?

But before your head was filled with worries, YangYang softly pushed you forward and wrapped his hands over your hips, leaving you no way to escape.

A brush crept on your cheeks, all the thoughts disappearing one by one, until he's the only focus of your mind.

His fingers tugged at the hem of your shirt teasingly. As a response, you wrapped your hands around his neck. Underneath the passionate kiss, YangYang smiled.

He freaking smiled.

You tried to push him away as an attempt to stop the make out already, until you can feel him leaning in for more. His arms wrapped behind your back, intertwining his fingers, and pushing you forward to him to increase the intimacy. Once you were that close, what he did caught you off guard.

You felt him slide his tounge gently on your bottom lip, and you gasp, immediately pulling away.

Well, that was new. He never do that.

"W-What just happened?" You blinked, mind blank from what he did.

Because it was too much for your poor, tender heart to handle.

A silly smile hung in his ears, eyes gazing on you as if you're his prey, "Sorry, I do that when I get bothered with you around guys."

You had to scoot back a little because of how close he still is before you speak. "Hendery is literally you're friend. Why are you getting jealo--"

He rested his chin on your shoulder which made you shut up and he whispered, "I told you. That's my problem. I get too possessive sometimes."

You blinked, remaining frozen. Despite it, you refuse to speak and tried to understand his side. To witness your girlfriend turning down your offer just to see her laughing with your friend makes YangYang's actions reasonable right now.

"Okay, fine, sorry," YangYang thought you were offended from the lack of trust or whatsoever. He grabbed your hand using his one arm and kissed the back of your palm. "But I do not regret doing that. Y'know? The kiss with the tounge--"

"Liu YangYang!" You scolded, slapping his arms with your free hand, and he only smiled so wide his nose scrunched adorably. "Nah, I understand you."

"Here, I'll help you down," His hand resting on your back patted your lower hip twice.

You paused though, giving him a suspicious look. "Wait.. you just brought me here to.. kiss me? There was no snack?"

"Nah, there really is, I don't lie that much," He smiled, adoring your accusation. "That was the reason why I went downstairs, anyway. Kun asked me to go get the cookies he baked."

You helped him pick up the two trays of freshly baked dessert, the smell captivating you almost immediately. When he put it on the table, you grabbed his hand. He innocently turned to you, confused why you suddenly did that.

"Do you wanna have one? Go ahead. Not like they c--"

"You're not mad at me anymore, right?" You asked predicting through his actions.

YangYang just smiled, pinching your cheeks which made you glare and push him away. "You're so fucking cute."

"Hey, you're swearing too much!"

"Sorry, mom."

"Hey!" You were about to slap his arm for mocking you that way but he seemed to get used to your habit like this for he catched it right in the perfect timing. A proud smirk appeared in his face when you were caught off guard.

"Uh-uh, excuse me, not to destroy y'all lovey dovey moment but I need to.. grab some cookies." Xioajun appeared, scaring the both of you simultaneously.

Hopefully, he did not notice what just happened in the kitchen.

------

The first visit was still restrained when it comes to Sicheng and Kun being around. You felt the need to act decent everytime you see them.

By the following days, you learned sneaking and lying to your mother by saying you have study sessions with your friends. She just let you go, knowing you won't lie.

But you do.

It's not bad, anyway. You're just.. lounging on YangYang's dorm the past few days. It has only been three days but the bond you created with them was almost the same with your friends. But of course, you made sure to stick to YangYang the most. After all, they are all boys and you're not originally close with them.

Even YangYang is one of the biggest plot of your life.

Today's is no different from your past days. Still a day full of studying, but this time, YangYang insisted on being the one to review.

You were playing with his hair while his skimming through your notes, reading with all seriousness in his eyes. You were both sitting at the living room, near Ten who is watching movies with his mobile, AirPods attached in his ear to not cause any distracting noise.

Its been a while seeing YangYang so sincere like this.

The last time you did, that was when he asked you to tutor him, almost desperately.

You still wonder what was the reason but, past is in the past. You suppose. You'll get there eventually – knowing the reason.

Just looking at his side profile with brows furrowed, admiring how perfect he looks, and his sweet persona lies on it makes you say to yourself that you're really lucky to be his girlfriend.

"Wait, how did you get this answer?" He slid your binder on your side and pointed at the sheet of paper. "I mean, how, how the hell."

"Okay, let's take it step by ste--"

"Ugh.. no," You noticed him scrunch his face in disgust and it was honestly one of the most adorable sight to see. You chuckled with his response.

Even before, you know he hated step-by-step processes, like resent it. His patience and understanding just can not handle and fathom the fact that students need to follow some rules when learning a concept.

As everyone knows, he loves breaking rules.

"Nevermind, study time is over," YangYang quickly closed your notes before you can react. "It's boyfriend time."

"Yang!" You squealed when he pushed you softly at the couch and cornered both of your sides with his hands. A cheeky smile appeared in his face. "Don't you dare!"

"Don't I dare what?" He pouted.

"Tickle me? I don't know what goes on in your mind."

"Are you sure I'm only capable of tickling you?" He smirked teasingly.

"Exactly! I don't know what goes in on your mind!"

"Eughhhh," A bitter squelching echoed on the living room and you both looked at that person, Ten Lee. He removed one of his airpods and quickly walked towards the two of you.

You both did not move, anticipating for his action. That was until Ten pushed YangYang off you, quickly separating the two of you.

"I don't want no baby in this dorm," Ten crossed his arms. "YangYang is the only baby--"

"Wait.." You furrowed your brows, an offended look in your face. You sat upright and stood up, facing Ten. "How can you think that we are capable of doing such extreme situation?!"

"He's kinda right, anything can happen," YangYang talked and you threw him a glare. He raised his hands in defeat with your simple look. "Yup, I'll shut up."

Ten looked at YangYang in disbelief. He never knew you can make him act like that.

More often than not, he's like a big boss baby in this dorm. Despite being treated like the youngest, he still makes sure any of his friends won't make him shut up, nor take back what he said. Yet now, you just did.

"What's happening here?" Kun arrived with a bowl of popcorn in his hands, walking at the couch and settling at the free space. "Can you both sit down, Ten? Y/N? I'm going to watch a movie."

Relief washed over you. At least it was Ten who witnessed it, not Kun.

You dramatically plopped yourself beside YangYang, keeping your eye contact with Ten who's still in shock.

Aside from seeing YangYang's new side, he's pretty much a lot more surprised with you. Never in his life that he will be one of the first person to witness the school genuis act so sweet with her lover. It just feels so different.

Ten felt like the kids he practically raised are all grown up.

"Anyway, you guys do your own thing. I trust you both," Ten raised his brow, staring at the both of you before sighing. "My two babies are really dating--"

"I'm not your baby!"
"I'm not a baby."

In sync, YangYang and you argued. This made the atmosphere light once again as the two of you cracked a smile. Ten just waved his hand and leave, just the perfect time Kun started his movie.

You leaned at YangYang's ear and silently said, "I think I wanna go hone."

YangYang nodded immediately, "Sure. I'll just go get changed, yeah?"

You watched him go upstairs for a moment and that was only then you realized that you are left alone with.. Kun. The guy who intimidates you.

You quietly grab the pillow beside, putting it over your lap while glancing it Kun. He did not mind about your presence at first since he was busy watching the movie. But your stare was getting too repetitive and longer which made him give up and face you, eventually.

"Is there something you want to say, Y/N?" Kun finally spoke to you.

You immediately peeled your eyes off him and shook your head aggressively. "Nah, nothing. I'm good."

The older guy took a deep breath, badly wanting to confront you.

He is not dense at all and can see through your agitated attitude whenever he's around. As much as he want to push through, he knows better than making you hide in your shell.

So instead of pulling an answer from you, he instead opened a topic, "Have you watched this movie?"

"No.." You timidly responded.

"Ah, really? It's a good one." Kun beamed you a smile but you did not even look at him, fixating your gaze on the screen. Kun was expecting an answer from you but when he got none, he nodded to himself, encouraging his inner self to bring out whatever extrovert level he have. "Actually, I already watched this movie. I just haven't finished it yet. I like watching movies, how about you?"

"Mmhm, not really, I enjoy studying," A small smile appeared in your face. "But I do what you do."

"Rewatching movies?"

"No, not being able to finish one," You both cracked into silent grins.

Kun cleared his throat, finally feeling the atmosphere loosen up, "Sooo.. you like studying. YangYang is quite your opposite, huh?"

"I can tell. Has he always been like that?" You jokingly asked. "Also, I am curious. I don't think I have seen Xiaojun or Hendery around our university. Do they go to our school?"

Kun became quiet.

You bit your tounge, wondering if you said something wrong and decided to clear it up. "I don't know. Hendery just asked me a couple of things while I was studying and figured out he kind of likes studying. But I never heard from him about his school."

"Oh.. yeah.." Kun took a deep breath, deciding to change the topic. "Well.. when it comes to studying, YangYang is--"

"Why are you mentioning my name? Is this.. backstabbing I am witnessing?" The subject appeared out of nowhere, surprising the two of you simultaneously. You and Kun laughed while looking at each other and the man just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Y/N, are you ready?"

"Yup, I'll just go grab my phone near the bookshelves," You stood up, turning to Kun naturally. "I'm going home already."

"Awww, alright. Though I'd like you to keep watching this movie, you have all the freedom to go," Kun beamed at you one last time before letting you leave the living room. He then turned to YangYang who's suspiciously staring back. "You, drive safely."

"Y/N does not seem so scared of you anymore."

"What? Did you notice it too?"

YangYang shrugged, "Just today. I realized how awkward Y/N was earlier until you strike a conversation, and did not let it die."

"Oh, so you've been standing there all along?"

"Yup, changing clothes do not take too long," YangYang shrugged once again. He checked on where you were and after you motioned that you already got your phone, he nodded at you as a way of telling he'll be on his way. "Anyway, gotta go drive my girl home. I'll probably be back immediately."

"Yah, YangYang," Kun's voice was laced with sincerity. The younger guy looked back, raising his brow. "I like her."

"What did you say?!" A dramatic gasp came from YangYang, his eyes were so wide it could pop out. Kun clicked his tounge and did not hesitate to throw him a pillow.

"I mean, not in the way you do!" Kun groaned quietly for you not to hear.

YangYang was laughing for a few seconds before composing himself, "Yeah, I know. I was just teasing you."

"My point is, I like her, for you," Kun's brows met. "She's genuine and adorable in many ways, and I hope you treat her the best you can be. Even if it meant telling about us, and about your family."

This was the only time YangYang became silent. Kun noticed it quickly. As much as he was sorry for it, he know he have to bring the topic as early as possible.

YangYang took a deep breath and looked at his friend, "What are you trying to say?"

"You know what I am referring to, or else you won't appear out of nowhere to help me change the topic about her question about Hendery and Xiaojun," Kun looked away, back on the screen. "Anyway, she's waiting. Take care."

"Yeah, I will, thanks for the concern," YangYang's giggly and playful tone suddenly became monotonous.

His older friend felt bad but did not feel any regret, Kun said what he wanted to say. It's for his sake anyway.

YangYang escorted you at the passenger seat. Once he was also seated infront, you excitedly turned to him.

"What did Kun say?" You asked, a visible smile in your face. "Did he say something about me?"

You were curious to death about Kun's thoughts about you. And it's still because you're intimidated by his presence, so you wonder if he likes you.

YangYang started the engine, a small smile enveloping his face to see you this curious and excited, "Not much, he just told me to drive safely."

"Ahh.. I see."

"And he said he likes you very much, for me, that's why I have to drive you home safely," YangYang immediately added, not letting your spark die. He looked at you and adoration filled his iris when you squeal in joy. He remained quiet for a moment while looking at you, enjoying your moment. "You must've like Kun that much?"

"Well, not so much. I still like Ten among them the most. But he seems to be the hardest to please typa guy so, I'm glad he likes me!"

"Trust me, he never hated you." YangYang reassured.

You laughed to yourself. "Wait, why am I acting as if they are really your parents whom I need to please--"

Upon mentioning his parents, you became quiet. You forgot YangYang don't really like bringing it up.

YangYang sighed, forcing a short smile, "Don't worry, Y/N. Soon."

"Soon what?"

"I'm going to introduce you to them," What he said made your jumpy self celebrate for more. YangYang adored it, your happy reactions being transparent in a blink, and he only wished he won't be the one to break it, "God, I love you."

"Nah, stop that," You covered your face with your palms. "My heart's too fragile to handle you sudden--"

"I love you, love," He repeated, with an endearment call this time.

Well, you'd like to jump out anytime soon with what this guy is doing.

-----

The sun was almost setting when YangYang dropped you to your house. He stayed infront of your lawn for a few minutes, having million thoughts running in his mind.

Once he decided something, he left in no time. He drove and drove, until he reached his own house.

His house where his parents reside.

As usual, several servants opened the gates for him. The fancy lights on his way towards their front door was beautiful, yet it always makes his eyes hurt.

All these diamonds, all these money, it suffocates YangYang.

Once he was infront the huge doors, he passed the key towards one of the chauffeur. They did not hesitate to grab YangYang's car and drive it towards their personal parking space.

The doors opened, two maids grabbing the handle for him. YangYang always hated it – being served like that. But he gave up bringing it up to his parents.

They never listen to him, anyway.

He walked at the huge upstairs, a silent piano playing on the background to kill the defeaning silence echoing in this huge mansion.

He went straight to the room where he usually see his parents.

And then he knocked twice, taking a deep breath. A big lump formed in his throat. He was scared.

"Come in," The familiar voice ordered, much deeper than he has.

YangYang shakily grabbed the knob before turning it open. The first thing he noticed was his father's back facing him. His father was looking through the transparency of the huge window.

"Two knocks? I suppose that's my son," He uttered.

YangYang was broken in pieces. To be recognized your parent through the number of knocks is just.. absurd.

But he's far too broken to react, to even feel something.

When such things happen, all he feel is anger.

His father slowly turned around, a light smile in his face, "YangYang. What brought you here?"

"Where's mother?"

"Out for a walk," His father shortly replied. "Why? Why are you looking for her? Is there something you have to say?"

YangYang licked his lips.

He have no idea how to fucking start. Going home was not on the list of his to-do things today.

"Grab a seat," His father encouraged him.

YangYang shook his head, poking his tounge in his cheeks. "I'll be quick."

"What is it?" The impatience in his father's voice can be heard immediately.

YangYang took one last deep breath, before speaking, "I-I have s-someone to introduce, to the both of you."

His father wrinkled his forehead, "Hmm?"

"I met a girl," YangYang clasped his hands behind. Athough he was shivering, he encouraged his own self to keep going. "We are.. dating, and I am serious about her."

The minute silence was killing YangYang out of curiousitty. He was nervous as hell he can barely hear any other sound.

"A girl?" Smirking, his father shook his head. "Is she someone useful?"

Now, that is offending.

"Yeah, a lot more valuable that you," YangYang exhaled bitterly. That was when he knew, he messed up.

He told himself one rule: No matter what happens, he should never talk back or do anything that is disrespectful.

But here he is.

He can't possibly stop himself, though. He didn't like how you were addressed.

"It's you and your tounge, once again," His father's smile dropped, slamming his palm on the table and making YangYang flinch. "I was asking properly!"

"That is not how you adress her!" YangYang growled, even louder than he could imagine. His father was taken aback. He took steps, until he was infront his own son. YangYang scoffed, looking firmly at the person infront. "What? Are you going to hit me again?"

He does not know where is his strength all coming from. He is well aware that their past quarrels were enraged by his father, but this time, he knows he is the one making their argument worse.

But he can't care less.

No one should disrespect you, especially not in his watch.

His father tilted his head, looking at his son for a few seconds, "So this time, you can talk back at me? All because of her?"

YangYang forced himself to not speak. He bit his bottom lip and looked down at his feet. His once relaxed hands are now balled into fists.

His father wore a smug look, pushing YangYang through his shoulder daringly. He was about to repeat it but YangYang immediately grabbed his hand, earning a surprised expression from the man

Even with a shaky breath, YangYang spoke, "I am gonna bring her here. And everyone in this place will respect her."

"Liu YangYang!" His father growled, much more louder that it made YangYang flinch.

He slowly dropped his father's hand and took a step back, keeping his eye contact to the enraged man. Once he reached the door, he heaved a sigh.

"This is a different level of disrespect," His father said, in disbelief.

YangYang shook his head softly, "Think about how I felt everytime you hurt me."

And with that, he left the room. He shut his eyes while he slowly exhale. His whole body was shaking, his past wounds and bruises hurting all at the same time, triggered by the stress of what just happened.

He never had as much courage for the past years as he do today.

Yet now, he do. He have so much of it he even stopped his father from hurting him once again.

And it's all for you. He wants to keep his words.

Onr thing stuck in his mind upon meeting you: For you, he would.

__________,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
223K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...