The Boss (Gwendoline Christie...

By womenaregorgeous

Olivia Spielberg was the daughter of famous director, Steven Spielberg. Starting her career off as an actress... More

Characters
Nepotism baby
Paparazzi (tw)
Judgy (tw)
Closer
The Boss
Boyfriend (slight NSFW)
Screaming and Fighting(TW)
Goodbye (major tw)
Healing (tw)
Shopping
Just the two of us.
Meeting Cathy
Birthday Party
Aftermath
Lunch dates and baking cakes
Goodbyes are always hard
Oops.....
Why I wanted you to
compromise (NSFW)
Locked down
WHY?
WHAT?
Right?
The phone call
Whatever you need
New Year, New us
I'll try to help (tw)
GET OUT
Hits different (Tw)
Good parts and bad parts ( TW+NSFW)
An actors life
The start of a journey
Missing you in Romania
I need to leave
Critical Condition
Tears

What are we? (tw?)

493 33 2
By womenaregorgeous

The coming weeks were filled with me and Gwendoline spending time together, kissing and cuddling every chance we got.

Nikolaj and Catherine didn't leave, even when I told them too, being nosy little sods.

Gwendoline was everything I dreamed of, even though I knew that. She was kind, loving, cute, cuddly, clingy, which I loved, but knew her boundaries.

We would spend our evenings either out by the pool, splashing around or curled up in my bed, watching movies. Or our bed.

Gwendoline spent most nights in my room, me curled up in her arms. I was really starting to think this was real.

"Olivia!" Nikolaj calls as he strides towards me.

"What Nik?" I groan.

"What's all this playing around huh?"

"What do you mean?" I'm so confused.

"Well you and Gwendoline are all lovey dovey but haven't actually been on a date, you haven't been seen in public with Gwendoline since the shopping trip and no one has seen you! There's rumours of you dating. So what are you going to do?"

"Me and Gwen are just working it out, taking our time. I haven't been seen in public because I don't necessarily want to. Attempting to kill yourself does that Nik! Although I'm getting better, I can't face everyone. And about the rumours, my phone will ring in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." And my phone rang, it was my dad.

He was asking about the rumours.

O: Well we technically are dad but we haven't been on any dates and I don't know what we are.

D: Well I'll shut them down for now, I hope it works out for you, you seem happy, I can tell.

O: Love you bye!

I smiled and went to find the most gorgeous person in the world.

"Oh Gwenny!" I announce as I walk into our room.

She was sat on the bed, crying?

I rushed over and held her in my arms. Until her breathing slowed, I just made sure she was OK.

"What happened Gwenny?"

"T-th-they d-dont want u-us t-toget-together." She stutters.

"Who baby?"

"Th-the pu-public. Th-they a-are sa-saying I'm a-a gold digger and I'm too ugly for you." She mumbles, tears reappearing.

"Well for all they know these are just rumours. My dad will get them shut down. And my dear Gwenny, you aren't too ugly for me, you aren't ugly at all. In my eyes you are the most perfect person to exist." I smile brightly at her and she just cries again.

"You're too good for me." She sobs.

I just smile and lay back. She's curled up in my arms for once when I turned on the TV. I felt like watching Great British Bake Off because why not!

Me and Gwendoline sat and watched, laughing when they messed up cheering for their favourites.

"Can we do that?" Gwendoline looks ap at me, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"What baking?"

"Yeah."

"How about tomorrow we make some cakes? Let Nikolaj and Cathy test them huh?" She nods eagerly and I smiled.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She echoed happily.

"Anything to make my precious angel happy."

We fell asleep watch the show, once again, bodies entwined.

The next morning, I woke up first and that gave me a chance to admire the angel next to me. She was so beautiful and I didn't know why people were so mean to her. I felt awful that she was getting hate because everyone thought she was with me.

How is it anyone's business who me or Gwen are dating? Its the people in the relationship and no one else.

I watched her sleep for about an hour before she began to stir. She rolled over and looked up at me.

"Morning." She whispers in the sleepy voice i loved.

"Morning angel, would you like some coffee?"

"No cuddles." She groans, pulling me as close as I could be. I giggle and wrap my arms around her, holding her.

We stayed like that for about an hour before Nikolaj burst in the room.

"Come on! We have plans!" He announced.

"What?" Gwen groaned.

"Lunch with everyone."

"Who is everyone?"

"The Game of Thrones cast, now come on, we leave in a few hours and I know how long you take to get ready." He grins and skips out the room.

"But I thought we were going to bake today?" Gwendoline asks in a small voice.

"And we can my angel, I promise after lunch we will, even if we don't get back until midnight, we can still bake." I give her a small kiss on the nose. She smiles and nods.

We both climb out of the bed, untangling from our embrace. I go shower while Gwen picks out her outfit.

Once I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out to find her searching through our wardrobe. She'd moved lots of her clothes in there, although her room was next door.

"Gwenny! Have you picked an outfit yet?"

She shook her head and went back to searching. I pushed her out of the way and searched, pulling out a summer dress as it was still ridiculously warm and going over to the shoes, again which she'd moved to the wardrobe and found a pair of white heels.

"Here, it's just lunch with friends, my lord you are so indecisive!" I laugh and walk back in, looking for my outfit.

I went for a similar outfit, and instead of white heels, pink ones. I change and Gwendoline appears, her makeup already done.

"Wow, I thinks that's the quickest you've ever done that." I tease, resulting in a shove.

I sit down and do my hair and makeup with Gwendoline sat next to me. Once we were done, I went to where i kept my jewellery.

"Why do you need a whole room for jewellery?"

"Because I have a lot. And for some of the bigger diamonds, it's to keep me from dropping and breaking them."

I find a small pair of diamond earrings and a necklace. I then go to my extensive ring collection and decorated my hands in silver, sapphire, rubies and emeralds.

"It's lunch! Do you need all these gemstones? This is like thousands of pounds!" Gwen exclaims.

"Would you like to wear some?"

"Yeah but none of them will fit me." She sighs.

I open the drawer next to my rings and it reveals more rings, but not for me.

"Take your pick. These are all made for you and whatever else you want to wear, just take." I shrug and hug her.

I saw tears coming to her eyes. Leaning up, I wiped them away slowly.

"Oh angel, don't cry." I whisper, kissing her softly.

"Why did you do all of this?" She whispers through tears.

"Because I love you. And you don't have to say it back, please don't worry about that. I've been in love with you for years, pretty much since we met. I didn't think I'd ever be lucky enough to call you mine but here we are. And I don't really know what we are but I'm whatever you want us to be. I know you don't like me spending all my money on you, but I'm going to spoil you forever, you deserve it my angel. I love you so much." I confessed. I wasn't expecting a reply but what I wasn't expecting was her celebrating?

"Gwen what?", I laugh.

"Me, Nik and Cathy had a bet about who would cave first and say I love you and I said you would but they didn't think so. So I won!" She squeals.

"Well I better get a share of your prize for helping you win."

"Of course baby, and just before I get too carried away, I love you so much too and have for a while. And uve wanted to tell you so much but I'm too competitive. But I love you Olivia, so much."

Now I was tearing up. We embraced and shared a passionate kiss before breaking away, both laughing. I helped Gwen pick out some of the rings and then a necklace. She already had some earrings in but before we went to great the other two I stopped us.

"I know I said I'm whatever you want to be. But I want to know. Are we dating? I mean I haven't even taken you on a bloody date yet!" I laugh.

"How do you feel about being my girlfriend? I know you have had a hard year so far and I don't care that we haven't been on a date, being with you is enough." She blushes, looking away.

"I think I like that name! Now let's go!" We both laugh and skip down the corridors hand in hand.

Now this was what it felt like to be happy, truly happy.

1500 words

Ahhhh we love them they are so cutee! And they are now girlfriends. And I renamed this 4 times before going back to the original name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 10K 47
• English • half/closer - Hilary and Khloe ❝ Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of your own fear, under the sea of your limitation an...
32K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
561K 12.3K 39
Hanna is your average 15 year old Sophomore girl. Goes to school, gets good grades, is on the Cheerleading team and has the perfect boyfriend, Jayso...
4K 195 45
If you're reading this, it probably means I've died, or gone completely mental and unceremoniously waged war against the shadows that created me. Wha...