Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

By DreamersWriters

Every soul contains a whisper of light and comes together to fight in an epic, grand tournament! Heroes and v... More

Notes!
Table of Contents
Episode 1: It's A-Me and My Friends! Puyo!
Episode 2: Two Villains are Enough
Episode 3: A Prince and Hero Don't Get Along
Episode 4: The Heroes Scatter and Cross Other Paths
Episode 5: The Jungle is Bigger Than We Thought
Episode 6: Outer Space is a Big Place
Episode 7: A Free for All Part 1
Episode 8: A Free for All Part 2
Paralogue One: Trainer Red Wants to Battle as New Friends are Invited
Paralogue Two: To Recruit Villains
Prologue Three: The Wind and Snake
Paralogue Four: Friends Don't Have to Watch from Afar
Episode 9: The Opening Ceremony is Interrupted by this Clearly Evil Broadcast
Episode 10: Behind the Scenes and In the Skies
Episode 11: The Jungle Never Changes
Episode 12: To Be the Very Best
Episode 13: The King and Knights
Episode 14: Chasing and Chasing
Episode 15: A Friend from Before
Episode 17: To Catch 'Em All in a Clash
Episode 18: Helping Each Other
Episode 19: To the Island in the Sky
Episode 20: Freeing a Friend
Episode 21: That's my Ship!
Episode 22: Stealth Mission
Episode 23: Time for a Daring Escape
Episode 24: A Purposeful Meeting
Episode 25: A Moment of Darkness
Episode 26: The Light Returns
Episode 27: The Final Fighter
Episode 28: The Brawl of the Century
Bonus Episode 1: Family Day for Fire Emblem
Bonus Episode 2: Dance with Me
Bonus Episode 3: Halloween Scare Gone Wrong
Bonus Episode 4: A Meal for Two
Thank You!
Bonus Episode 5: Happy Birthday, Link!
Bonus Chapter 6: Sonic Christmas: The Silent yet Deadly Night

Episode 16: A Misunderstanding

27 0 0
By DreamersWriters

(This cutscene was so cool to me when I first played this! I really wish Ultimate had cutscenes, but this was really cool! I really loved how they fought each other like this! Especially seeing Pit back after so long. I would love another game. Enjoy!)

       "Yoshi, yoshi... (Where do you think everyone is?)" Yoshi asked with concern as he and Twilight Link were still walking after the darkness.

He remained quiet and wondered where the others were. He mostly wondered where Twilight Zelda was. He promised to protect her as well as aid her in the recovery of their Hyrule. He sighed. He shouldn't have returned to his village before the reconstruction was complete. He sensed a darkness and noticed something in the darkness. He stopped and took a moment to look around. Twilight Link decided to run through the field with Yoshi following him. Yoshi was worried as to why Twilight Link was running. Yoshi nearly gasped as Twilight Link covered his mouth with his hand. They were both surprised to see Peach holding a gun and preparing to take aim at someone. Twilight Link motioned to keep Yoshi quiet.

"Stay here" Twilight Link said calmly as he gripped the handle of the Master Sword.

Mario and Pit were focusing on the ship ahead of them. They were unaware of Peach holding a gun and aiming it at them. Then gun was charging up as Peach prepared to pull the trigger. Twilight Link noticed the gun in Peach's hand and drew the Master Sword close to himself. Twilight Link then lunged forward to strike the gun and cut it in half before she could pull the trigger! She pulled herself away from the destroyed gun and glared at Twilight Link.

"Yoshi! (Peach!)" the green dinosaur exclaimed in disbelief.

"Who is that?" Twilight Link asked as he held the Hylian shield in front of himself.

"Yoshi, yoshi. Yoshi, yoshi, yoshi? (Peach is a princess that Mario cares for deeply. I do not understand why she is attacking us though)" Yoshi answered unsure.

They turned their attention to the dark princess who pulled out a tennis racket as she smacked Yoshi away! Twilight Link was surprised to see this as he raised his shield to block her tennis racket. He found her strike s little weak, but she could push him back! Twilight Link decided to remain on defense as she continued to smack against his shield. He wanted to wait to see her strengths before fighting with her. What he didn't expect was Yoshi to come in and straight up kick Peach away from him!

"What? Why?" Twilight Link asked surprised, "Isn't she your friend? Don't you want to help her?"

Yoshi remained alert as he held up his fists.

"Yoshi, yoshi! Yoshi, yoshi! (That is not her! She would never hurt someone! Whether she didn't know them or not!)" Yoshi said seriously as Peach picked herself up.

Twilight Link drew his bow and fired an arrow at her to slow her down. Yoshi ran forward and swung his tail to knock her off her feet! Twilight Link then charged forward with the Master Sword in hand. Peach picked up another item and threw it at him. Yoshi pushed out his tongue to grab the item and eat it. This surprised the dark form of Peach as Twilight Link then jumped and raised the Master sword above his head.

"Yoshi! Yoshi! (Link! Don't hold anything back!)" Yoshi said determinedly.

Twilight Link let out a yell as he swung his sword downward and slammed it against the fake Peach! In one, powerful strike, Twilight Link was able to cut down the fake! He landed before her as she fell to the ground and transformed into a trophy.

"That should be it" Twilight Link said in relief as he faced her.

She was covered in darkness as Yoshi joined his side.

"Yoshi! (Nice job, Link!)" Yoshi said in relief as Twilight Link put the Master Sword away.

Something about this situation bothered him. How could she do this? Who had the power to do this? It bothered him deeply. Meanwhile, Mario had caught a glance of the fight and saw Twilight Link standing before a defeated Peach in her trophy form.

"Hey! Mario, are you ok?" Pit asked as he noticed Mario was not standing at his side.

The angle returned to Mario's side and saw what he was staring at. Twilight Link felt a presence and turned around to see Mario and Pit standing behind him. Just then, Peach disappeared in darkness as Mario glared at him.

"Who did that?" Pit asked seriously as he held his bow.

Mario didn't care as he took a running start and drew his fist back. He then tried to punch Twilight Link who pulled himself back to avoid the incoming punch.

"Mario!" Pit exclaimed at the site of his opponents.

He had an odd feeling, but he knew that they were not their enemies. As much as Pit would've liked to talk with Mario about this, he knew Mario wouldn't listen to him like this. Pit shrugged and decided to just join in on the fight and take out the hero in green. He drew a blue arrow back and then fired it at Twilight Link. Twilight Link was stuck on defense as he tried to take all their attacks.

"Please! Wait!" he said as he tried to reason with them.

Yoshi then rammed his head to knock Mario and Pit away! Twilight Link was able to catch his breath and take a moment to rest with Yoshi in front of him.

"Why is he so mad?" Twilight Link asked in a tired manner.

"Yoshi, yoshi. Yoshi, yoshi, yoshi. Yoshi, yoshi, yoshi, yoshi. Yoshi. Yoshi, yoshi, yoshi. (That is Mario. I don't know who the angel with him. Mario must've seen you fight with the fake Peach. He's angry. We will have to defeat him and his friend)" Yoshi answered as he prepared to fight the person he promised to protect.

Twilight Link was surprised to hear this until he understood Mario's rage. Twilight Link promised to protect his Twilight Zelda from any harm. Twilight Link reasoned that Mario must've made the same vow to Peach. Twilight Link calmed himself down, picked himself up, and prepared for another round.

"I am ready, Yoshi. Tell me what I need to do" Twilight Link said as he held the Master Sword in one hand while he had a bow in the other hand.

"Yoshi, yoshi. Yoshi, yoshi, yoshi. (I can handle Mario. You take care of the angel)" Yoshi answered as he then took off and prepared to kick Mario.

Twilight Link nodded his head as he then focused on the angel. Pit charged at Twilight Link. Twilight Link drew his sword back and then swung it to try and strike the angel. Pit noticed the strike as his wings glowed a blue light. He flew upward to avoid the strike! Twilight Link was surprised to see Pit flying, but he got another idea. He pulled out his hock shott and then fired it to have grab Pit's ankle!

"What?" Pit asked surprised as Twilight Link then pulled Pit towards him, "Woah!"

Pit was screaming as Twilight Link then dropped a bomb on the angel! Pit screamed in pain as he felt dizzy from the explosion while Twilight Link charged up his strike and then spun on his feet to spin quickly and strike Pit multiple times! Pit let out a cry as he felt the damage and then was knocked to the ground! Twilight Link took his chance and jumped in the air with the Master Sword above his head.

"Hiyah!" Twilight Link yelled as he then slammed the Master Sword on Pit!

Pit tried to raise the Palutena Bow to block the strike, but Twilight Link was too powerful and defeated Pit!

"I'm finished..." Pit whispered in pain as he was defeated and forced into his trophy form.

Twilight Link panted as he glanced to Yoshi and Mario. They were fighting and close to countering each other almost every time they threw a punch and kick. Twilight Link then looked at the angel who was transformed into a trophy. Twilight Link picked himself up and prepared to help Yoshi anyway he knew how.

"Yoshi! Yoshi! (Mario! Stop!)" Yoshi shouted as he tried to reason with the red plumber.

Mario didn't stop and threw fireballs at the green dinosaur. Yoshi jumped and ran across the air to avoid the fire. Then, he swung his tail to have it clash against the incoming punch from Mario! Mario then pulled out F.L.U.D.D to splash water against Yoshi and causing him to slip! Yoshi fell on his back and then saw Mario charging his fist! Yoshi prepared to block it. Twilight Link dove in front of Yoshi and held the Hylian shield in front of himself to block the powered-up punch!

"Yoshi! Are you ok?" Twilight Link asked as he glanced to Yoshi.

"Yoshi, yoshi. Yoshi, yoshi. (I am ok. But Mario isn't giving up)" Yoshi answered as he stood up and prepared for another fight.

Twilight Link nodded his head as he then drew his bow and arrow. He fired the arrow at Mario who either punched or blocked it. Mario continued to charge towards him, but Twilight Link held the Master Sword. He took a glance to Yoshi who simply nodded his head. Mario then jumped and punched the Hylian Shield. Twilight Link swung the Master Sword next to strike against Mario's side. Mario grunted in pain and jumped back. Yoshi then ran towards Twilight Link as he kneeled on the ground. He raised his shield as Yoshi jumped on it. Twilight Link pushed Yoshi upward who then charged up a kick. Mario was surprised as he tried to get away. Twilight Link used his hock shoot to hold Mario in place! Mario couldn't get away as Yoshi then kicked Mario in the gut! Mario gasped in pain as then Twilight Link charged forward to swing the Master Sword to defeat him in one strike! Mario let out a defeated grunt as he was defeated and transformed into his trophy form.

"Finally," Twilight Link said in relief as he was panting while Yoshi stood at his side.

They were able to stand together and stop them, but they were exhausted. However, they heard something coming towards them. It was King Dedede driving Wario's bike and the cart holding the many trophies. Twilight Link gasped as he noticed Twilight Zelda in her trophy form!

"Zelda" he whispered in a surprised tone as he tried to reach out to her.

King Dedede then grabbed the trophy forms of Mario and Pit, but he sped pass Zelda and Kirby! Zelda out a surprised yell as Kirby jumped on the cart.

"Yes!" King Dedede exclaimed at the site of the trophies in his grasp.

However, he soon gasped in shock when he saw Kirby! Kirby then swung his sword and cut Mario and Pit free to then tapping their golden platforms. Mario and Pit were freed as Pit saw King Dedede coming towards them.

"Stop him!" Twilight Link shouted with worry as Pit drew back his bow and fried the arrow to strike the bike.

King Dedede let out a wail as he couldn't control the bike as it crashed the bike down the road. Pit and Mario faced Twilight Link and Yoshi as Kirby landed before them.

"Are we ok now?" Pit asked as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I think so" Twilight Link said as he turned to Mario, "I do apologize, but the lady I fought was not your lady. She was a being made of the darkness, but I do need your help. My lady was just taken away, and I would like to save her. Please help me save her. I will help you save your lady next"

Mario turned to Twilight Link and waited for a moment. He then nodded his head and gave Twilight Link a thumbs up. Yoshi let out a delightful cheer as he rushed to embrace Mario. Yoshi was worried about him as Pit and Twilight Link were grateful to see them getting along now. They looked at Kirby who was happy to see everyone getting along very well.

"Kirby!" Zelda shouted as she rushed to him and stopped when her eyes fell on Twilight Link, "You're not my Link, are you?"

Twilight Link was surprised too as he faced her. He then took the Master Sword and kneeled before her.

"Regardless of that, it is my duty to help you, Princess Zelda. I am your Hero of Time. I will help you" he reassured her as she was flattered by his vow.

"Thank you, Link" she said as she held her hand out, "Please rise and then follow me. I saw where the bike crashed in the distance. We have to reach it and awaken our captive friends"

Twilight Link rose and put the Master Sword away before nodding. He looked at everyone who nodded their heads in agreement. They ran after Zelda and towards the bike to save their friends. They were heading towards a distant castle as a few of their villains were planning something together.

In the castle, Bowser was ordering his minions to march forward and search the area. However, there was a Lakitu was holding a camera as he floated towards his king's side.

"I have a message from both Ganondorfs" Lakitu announced to his king as he held the camera in front of him.

Bowser waited for the Ganondorfs to speak with him.

"How is our mission fairing?" Ganondorf of Twilight spoked first to face Bowser with Ganondorf at his side.

"Ok, we are collecting as many heroes as we can" Bowser announced at Ganondorf stepped up and pointed at the map ahead of him.

"Then go forth to the castle and find more heroes" he ordered seriously, "Our leader requires more of them for his powers to grow and rise"

Bowser simply nodded his head as Lakitu took the camera away. Bowser faced his minions and then waved his hand.

"Go forward and find the trophies! Bring the heroes to us in their trophy form!" Bowser ordered seriously.

The minions let out a hearty yell and began their search for the other heroes in their trophy forms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 12 10
Warning! Fucked up kinks ahead! Vs debating show similar to Death Battle, or Limit Break, but with three major differences. One, all fights are fan v...
8.1K 381 35
ใ€Œ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—กใ€โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ...
938 63 10
It is a day of celebration at the Smash Mansion! The anniversary of one's arrival to the brawl is a joyous occasion. However, when someone is murdere...
633 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...