Bite me

By AKB48Couples

Yokoyama Yui, who is a vampire broke one of the ten rules from her kingdom, she fell in love with a human. I... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

1.3K 31 2
By AKB48Couples

Chapter 1

Haruka

What? Why is she here? The girl from my dreams. I stood in disbelief as I didn't dare blink my eyes. My body turned stiff.

She's real?

"Okay, Yokoyama-san, your seat will be beside of Shimazaki-san. Is that okay?"

Our eyes met, and I immediately saw a spark in her eyes. As if she recognized me as well.

"Ah... yes."

I shyly sat there as she came over and took her place beside my desk. She quietly stared at the teacher as he began his lesson.

I was honestly so bored in this class but since she is here, it's hard to be that way. The atmosphere grew incredibly awkward and uncomfortable for me. I wanted to speak to her, but I knew the teacher would scold me.

Once class had ended, I was about to speak when she suddenly stood up and turned to look at me.

"Shimazaki-san, correct?"

"Yes..."

"I would like it if you gave me a tour around the school."

I furrowed my eyebrows in a curious way before nodding my head and standing up from my chair. I lead her out to the hallway and looked around to see which place I should show off first.

As we walked down the hall, I rose my voice.

"So, I heard you transferred from this private college. What's it like?"

"My private school?"

"Yes. Anna was talking about it, she's on the student council. She said that you used to go to this fancy college."

"I wouldn't say it was fancy... but..."

"But?"

"They were strict with me. Always."

They? Who are "they"? Students? One of the teachers?

"They never let me leave. They always had to keep extra eyes on me. They said it was because I'm special but all of that is just..."

She fell silent. I turned to look at her, and she just avoided my gaze.

"So, how did you enroll here?"

"I ran away, and then applied here myself."

"Wow... that's kinda impressive. Scary, but impressive. You're really smart, aren't you?"

"What's the library like here?" she changed the subject suddenly. This made me slightly suspicious about her.

"It's alright, I don't necessarily go in there too often... It's filled with lots of old books."

"Souka... I like old books."

I turned and saw a slight smile on her face.

Sweet...but...sad.

"Yui!"

"Ah..!" I rubbed my temple slightly as I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Are you okay?" She said with a worried tone.

"Yeah... it's probably because I overslept. I'll be okay."

"Oh.. okay."

I sighed and forced a smile. "Now then, shall we continue?"

"Ah, sure."

Meanwhile...

Miyuki

"Come here, baby~"

I pulled the young man close to me, ruffling up his hair a bit as I stared into his eyes, placing him deeper under my spell.

"You've been so sweet, you deserve a lil' reward~"

"Yes..."

"Hold still," I turned around and pinned him to the brick wall. "I promise, this won't hurt a bit."

I watched him close his eyes in bliss as I unleashed my fangs and bit down into his neck, sucking his blood. I kept feeding on him, drinking until he went limp and was dried out.

As I released myself from him, I wiped the extra blood off my lips and licked it off my thumb.

"Younger men are best, after all..."

"Watanabe."

I sighed as I heard my Master mind-messaging me and I turned around to see him on the other side of the alley.

"Yes, Tadashi-sama?"

"What is your report on Yokoyama? Did you find her?"

"Apparently, she ran off to hide in this school not too far from here."

"Good girl." He walked over and handed me a picture of some girl.

"Who's this?"

"She's your target."

"Hee~ looks like an easy kill." I licked my lips, just imagining how sweet her blood would taste. "She's a virgin, right?"

"Yes. Her blood is still pure."

"Good. I wanna get her before someone else does."

Back to Yui...

Yui

"And, this is the library."

As she pointed around, and explained every section of books I couldn't help but smile.

She's so cute.

"Why don't you look around a bit, find something you like?"

"I will."

I walked around each rack that was holding books and stopped in my track, I sensed something...rather familiar in way.

I looked around the library to find no one I knew besides Haruka, as I waited a minute and turned back around I was immediately hit, the wind was knocked out of me, I couldn't grab my breath.

"Yui, what's wr-" I heard Haruka's voice, but then I saw a figure come up behind her and cover her mouth. She whispered in her ear and she fell into a deep sleep.

"Haruka!" I grabbed Haruka before she could collapse to the floor and looked to see a familiar face. "Miyuki..."

"Miss me, Yuihan?"

"Why are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I came for her," she said, pointing to Haruka. "She gives off such a sweet scent. She's the perfect catch."

I clutched onto her tighter and held her close to me.

"I won't let you touch her."

Miyuki gave me a dark glare, which I returned.

"Yui..."

Her voice rang in my ears again, my eyes darting towards her face. That cute sleeping face, which brings me back, to those times. Those memories that make me weak...

"Ah, I see. You've fallen for her, huh?"

"Miyuki..."

"You fell in love with a human!"

"Miyuki, you cannot tell Tadashi about this."

Miyuki's eyes widened as she made a sarcastic facial expression. "Why?!"

"Because, just...don't!"

"I'm basically breaking rules with you, if I hold this secret then I might die to! I don't want to die!"

"Please!"

"No."

I felt tears burning in the back of my eyes. I can't hold it anymore. I cried, bowing in front of her.

"Please..."

"Hey, what do you think you're doing here?!" A teacher suddenly came in. "You don't go here!"

"Uh-oh, gotta go~" She giggled before running out.

"Wait!"

Thank God...

I stared down at Haruka, still sleeping in my embrace. It's been so long since it's been like this.

The teacher that had shouted came walking towards.

"No sleeping when school is open. Wake her before I scold you two."

I nodded lightly as I glanced back down at Haruka. I wasn't able to do such a thing to her, it was impossible for me.

If only I could reverse time...

======================================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 33 9
Are vampires myth's? Are they legend? Or are they real? Yuya sakaki a girl of high school one day finds herself at the mercy of a vampire who has li...
155K 2.1K 23
You are the sister of Yui, great right? Not really. Your name is Yuki Kamori, you arrive to the mansion with her and go on about your days in the man...
192K 6.9K 45
"🅨🅞🅤 🅓🅞🅝🅣 🅡🅔🅜🅔🅜🅑🅔🅡?" ---✰︎★︎✰︎--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...
356 3 19
Kataruma Kazumi is dropped off of a cliff and abandoned by his mother. As he drifts down the river, he is found by Tsukiya Kazumi, A demon, who decid...