Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Yui

"This is punishment for disobeying the rules..."

I heard the sound of the whip crack, then felt a sharp pain in my back. I screamed out, hearing my voice echo on the walls.

"Does it hurt?" Yuuki said sadistically. "Remember this pain... Let this moment burn into your memory."

Another whip cracked. I shouted loudly, the strong laps from the whip repeatedly hitting my body.

"Just imagine, if you sneak out again, it'll be worse."

He leaned forward, grabbing my hair and pulling my head up to face him.

"You should be grateful for Tadashi for not letting me kill you. But, I won't allow you to get your feed. And you know how monstrous that can be."

I sneered. "Not letting me eat... isn't this form of punishment good enough? You're too cold, Yuuki..."

He just chuckled, letting go of my head.

"Say what you want. You can't do anything while you're chained to the wall like that."

I gripped my fists. I already felt how empty my stomach was; I haven't eaten in a few hours, and I was growing weak...

He chuckled again.

"Wait until we get our hands on your lovely girlfriend..."

"Don't you dare hurt her..!" I growled angrily. My body moved forward, pulling the chains a bit, but binding me tightly.

"Oh, darling..." His cold hand caressed my cheek. "It's not like she loved someone like you anyway. You're just a monster, nothing more."

Why is he saying these things? These aren't true...are they?

I slowly glanced down at the floor as my lips began softly quivering. I tried stopping the tears from falling.

"She will never love you..."

"No...!" I shook my head, trying to block out his lies. "You're lying!"

"Face it, Yokoyama..." He grabbed my neck. "All that you are, and ever will be, is a demon marked by Satan... your so-called love is never to be."

What's wrong with me? I feel like I'm going crazy..!

"You can never be with her! Not for all of eternity!!!"

"NOOOOOO!!!!"