Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Sayaka

....

"Sayaka! Sayaka, wake up! Sayaka!"

"...ugh..." I woke up and saw Miyuki above me, tears at the rims of her eyes. "Miyu..ki..?"

"Oh, thank God! I'm so glad you're okay!"

"What... happen-ah! M-my head..."

"Here, I'll help you up," she wrapped her arm around me and helped me up to my feet. I tripped a bit and fell onto her, clutching onto her shirt. I can hear her heart pounding. I looked and saw her cheeks flushed a bit.

"What..?"

"Eto... y-you're close.. to my chest..."

"Ah, gomen."

I fixed my position and tried to walk, but she caught me before I could fall.

"I'll walk you home."

She helped me walk all the way back to my dorm. Neither of us spoke a word, and a deafening silence of the night surrounded us. I don't know why, but I feel like something is different about Miyuki, it's not because she likes me but it's something else that jist sparks my interest about her. I glanced over at her as she turned the door knob and walked me inside without hesitation.

"Miyuki..."

"Hm?"

"Do you think you can stay here...with me?" I softly spoke as we stood in the middle of my room, things grew awkwardly quiet. I didn't have a thing for Miyuki...it's just...she comforts me, a lot. Miyuki stayed frozen in her spot until I coughed a little to get her attention.

"Ah! yes! Thank you..!" She quickly dragged me over to my bed and set me down softly like I was glass. I closed my eyes as she let go of me, but when she did my body felt so cold, and useless.

"Sleep with me..." I carelessly muttered into the air, and again there was silence. I gripped my blanket and raised it so she could come into bed with me. Miyuki is such a good friend, not many people would do this for me....

She crawled under the blankets and muttered the simple words..

"Oyasumi, Sayaka."

Miyuki

Oh my god, I can't believe we're sleeping in the same bed!!!

It feels good, but it also feels like I'm going to have a heart attack. I'm so close to her body, it's unbearable. I stayed there in silence. Without notice, Sayaka suddenly slipped into a deep sleep. I glanced up at her as I softly smiled at her innocent face, the face that resembled a child.