Chapter 15

Yuki

Oh my God, what the hell just happened?! Why did Jurina just kiss me again?! As she parted away from me and broke the kiss, she leaned her head against my chest with a smile on her face. I looked and saw Miyuki's eyes widened.

"J-Jurina..?" I shook her shoulder a bit, which made her tighten her grip around my waist.

"Rena..."

Rena?!

"Rena, don't leave me..." She clung to my shirt tightly, her voice cracking a bit, as if she was near tears. "I.. I can't lose you.. I love you..."

I froze like stone as she continued to hug me. I felt the blood creep up to my face as I saw her shirt was also hanging low and I could see her cleavage.

"I'm not Rena!" I shouted out and then began throwing a small temper tantrum.

She opened her eyes and dizzily looked at me. She rubbed her eyes and blinked as she saw my face. Her eyes widened and she quickly removed herself from me.

"Yuki!"

My whole body felt as though it was on fire, I honestly don't know if it was from anger or embarrassment, I quickly glanced back at Miyuki as she looked completely flustered by the whole situation.

"It's not what you think, honestly! We are just friends! Nothing more!" I shouted as I waved my hands and shook my head.

"Yeah, I was just having a dream of Rena, and I didn't know that Yuki was still here, so..." Jurina then looked at me. "Wait, why are you still here?"

"Where's Rena?" I asked quickly trying to change the awkward topic.

Her eyes widened a bit. "Uhhh..."

"Where IS she?!"

"Okay, calm down, I put her in the basement back here after she went all psycho killer on me. Come on, I'll show you," she said as she walked out of the room and led us downstairs to the basement. As she explained to us everything that happened I paid attention closely to everything she was saying, I'm almost positive this "Gekikara" is a Dhampir.

Jurina was the first to lead us and as she walked down the steps, she suddenly stopped as she came into view of the whole basement. Her eyes were wide and full of worry, since me and Miyuki were behind her, we couldn't see anything. I grew a bit curious as I quickly hopped down the stairs, only to see broken rope lying on the floor, and nobody was to be seen down there.

"No..." I said with a panicked voice as my heart dropped. If a Dhampir is let loose, who know what will happen, what if Tadashi gains a hold of her and uses her against us, or kills her.

Miyuki quickly ran down the stairs as well and witnessed everything.

"Oh, come on! Ever since I met you guys, you guys made my life so much harder!" She complained, not seeming to really care what Dhampir have the power to do, or maybe she just wasn't educated on it.

"Follow me." Jurina quickly ran up the stairs at a high pace and ran out of the door without changing out of her pajamas or getting ready for the day. Me and Miyuki followed without hesitation.

"Where do you think she would be?"

"Gekikara is as much of a stranger to as she is to you guys...but I have one place in mind." Jurina whispered out as she began to softly pant, probably out of nervousness.

"What are we gonna do?!" Miyuki shouted behind all of us...but no one replied.

Jurina turned a corner and bolted across the road, causing cars to stop in there tracks and yell out aggressively. Jurina really loved Rena...and she wasn't choosing to give up...that's mostly what I adore most about her personality...maybe I should be like that more, but it's not the easiest.