Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jurina

"Gekikara...?" Yuki asked softly as she continued stacking Styrofoam cups on top of each other, she worked at a coffee shop. 

"Have you ever seen her like that? Because I have never seen her like this...especially the stuff she said to me, it was like breaking every bone in my body one by one." I leaned on the counter as I covered my face with my hands. 

She looked dazed and paused from stacking the cups

"...I honestly do recall something once...it was when you were out doing something and you just left us to hang out..." 

She continued her work as she finished her sentence and put an empty coffee cup under the machine opening and pressed a button for the coffee to come out.

"Long story short, I had to pin her down and hold her still because she continued trying to grab sharp objects to stab me with..." She turned her back to look at me and waited for the coffee to fill the cup.

"How did you get her to stop acting like that?"

She chuckled tiredly and rubbed her forehead. 

"I didn't..."

She exhaled as she turned back around to turn of the machine and grab the cup to put mixtures in that the customer wanted.

"What?" 

"I didn't, it was when you got back is when she started acting normal again...maybe she has two personalities, but the other personality is maybe capable of things that even Mayu can't do."

I looked away as I began to drown myself in deep thought. My eyes clouded over with a blue haze as I grew slightly sad. What if it's a demon? Or a supernatural being that she snaps in and out of when she wants to. 

Flashback, several hours ago...

"Hahahahaha!"

Gekikara grabbed a silver knife from the dishes behind her and began throwing jabs towards me as I tried my best to dodge every shot. This "Gekikara" is nothing like Rena...maybe Rena is just a cover up for her actual personality...maybe she does actually hate me. 

"Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as she began to come closer and closer to me while wearing an evil grin. 

"Play with me!" she demanded with furrowed eyebrows as she used her free hand to punch me, while using the other hand that was holding a knife to slash at me. 

"I'm sorry Rena..." I mumbled to myself.