Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Miyuki

I sat at my desk as a group of human girls talked to me about boys and stupid things that I don't care for. I was really worried about Yui and Paru, I haven't seen them at all. If I was approached my Tadashi's workers there could be a great chance that they were as well.

I inhaled and exhaled slowly as I glanced over. Sayaka was on her phone, earbuds in as she was listening to her music.

Does she even know that she's not human? I don't really know when Yui and Paru became my responsibility, but I can't help but to worry, I dunno, I might be overthinking this to much.

I quietly stood from my seat as I walked to the entrance of the classroom and slid open the door.

"Squeak, squeak, squeak~..."

I widened my eyes at who I saw standing in the doorway, my hands fell to my sides as I gripped my skirt.

"Hello..."

That wicked grin I haven't seen for a while, that smile that belonged to Mayu.

"What are you doing here?"

"You seem to be something important to a lot of people. Come with me."

Mayu gripped onto my arm as she yanked me along through the halls of my school down to the main entrance.

"This is how you say hi to me? After all these years?"

Mayu stopped walking as I spoke my feelings out to her. She turned to look at my facial expression.

"Oh Watanabe Miyuki, I love you so much! ...Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I widened my eyes at her sarcasticness and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes...that'd be nice actually...I mean...I am your cousin after all."

"Cousin or not, you still screwed my family over..."

"That was not me! I had nothing to do with it."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"I chose not to care, let's go, someone want's to see you."

She grabbed my arm again but I ripped my arm from her grasp as I grew more angered.

"Who is this someone?"

"...mmn...Someone..."

"If it's anyone that is a vampire, then no, I have class to attend."