Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Haruka

The next day, I quickly recovered without a problem. I sat at my desk in a comfortable fashion as I leaned forward to rest my head.

"Do you feel better?" I looked up, only to find Yui sitting down at her seat.

"Hai."

"That's good." She smiled.

"Paruru!" Rina came running to my side, her facial expression was quite excited.

"Did you hear! Were getting another new student!" She slammed her hands on my desk, causing me to flinch slightly.

"No...where was she from?"

"Yui's old school! Can you believe it?!"

Yui widened her eyes as she sat stiff in her seat. She stared at the desk as her mouth fell open. Yui looked up at Rina and gave her pleading eyes.

"Do you know what she looks like?"

"Hmm... kind of dark hair, she's really cute and short, so I heard."

Yui sat in confusion, I could see it in her eyes. Our class teacher came strolling in as we all stood from our seats and bowed, greeting him like normal.

"Today...we have a new student here, her name is-"

"Watanabe Miyuki!" The girl named Watanabe came walking in with a hyper attitude as she had a huge grin on her face. Many boys muttered a few things like "Sugoi!" or "Kawai!"

I glanced back at Yui only to find the corners of her mouth twitching in nervousness. Even though I would probably get in trouble, I needed to talk to her.

"Yui, are you okay?"

"Mhm.."

"You don't look like it, I can ask the teacher if you can go to the infirmary, really!"

"I'm really fine..." she looked over at me and forced a fake smile. Even though I knew it was fake, I didn't want to irritate her any longer .

"You can sit in front of Yokoyama-san." The teacher pointed in a empty seat.

"Perfect~!" Watanabe smirked as she took her place in front of Yui. She spun around and looked at Yui.

"M-Miyuki..."

"Aren't you glad I'm here for good, it's like we are best friends again!" She smiled and glanced at me, something about her eyes just made crumble in on the inside. "Ah!"