Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jurina

"Okay...are you guys ready yet?" Miyuki shouted to us as we started getting ready.

"Yea, where's Yuki at?" I mumbled as I tried jamming on some ripped up jeans.

Miyuki stopped and shut her mouth as she looked at the ground, then awkwardly smiled.

"She and Mayu are a bit busy."

"Mou, what are those two doing?"

"Jurina, nevermind that. Let's get ready to go."

Rena came through the house as she was already done with everything but she seemed quite worried about something.

"Jurina, come here." She murmured as she gripped onto my wrist and pulled me into her bedroom that was down the hall.

Rena slammed the door shut and then harshly wrapped her arms around my neck, embracing me like this was my last day of living.

"Please, be safe, and pay attention to what you're doing, don't act so carefree, please, I don't want anything to happen to you."

It's the first time she ever expressed her feelings like that, it made my heart skip a beat to hear that. I didn't know she cared for me that much at all, it made me glad.

"I'll be okay, stop worrying so much!" I smiled as softly pushed her away to give her a soft peck on her lips. Tears were flooding her eyes but not quite leaving them.

"Really! Don't cry! We'll be safe! Besides I should be worrying about you, not the other way around." I puffed out my cheeks a little as I stroked her hair gently, her hair was soft and silky, it felt good on my fingers.

"You're right..." She sighed and nodded as she opened the door so we could go.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!!" Miyuki screamed through the house as loud as she could, you could tell she was angry.

"Right!" I grabbed onto Rena's hand and ran to Miyuki.

"I need a drop of your blood, Haruka."

"What?"

"Blood, ya know, the thing that runs in your body and makes you live?" I said to her sarcastically as she smirked at me unpleasantly.

"Why mine though?"

"Vampires like Tadashi can use portals without hesitation because he's one of the rulers, vampires like us need human blood in order to run certain powers like that..."