guidance room | liu yangyang...

By universaja

an encounter at the guidance room, a place y/n ever expected she will enter atleast once in her life as a stu... More

intro.
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty none | 39
fourty | 40
fourty one | 41
fourty two | 42
fourty three | 43
fourty four | 44
fourty five | 45
fourty six | 46
fourty seven | 47

thirty four | 34

99 3 4
By universaja

After the skate park, YangYang drove you farther from the university, which ended up you not being able to be present at the call time. There was no regrets, anyway, you enjoyed your time with him and his spontaneous roadtrip.

As if he did not just collapse early in the morning.

No matter how much you try to make him rest, like sleep for his own sake, he refuse to. By six in the evening, you were scared with the way his eyes looked and forced him to stop driving everywhere and just go home.

Sadly, that was the last time you both hang out with each other, because the following days were filled with you being busy.

The intramurals which took almost a whole month was draining as hell. By the end week, you barely have sleep. You were totally zero when anyone tries to talk with you. On top of that, you barely even meet your friends.

Everything was quite stressful. Thankfully, they have been considerate and understanding. Especially YangYang.

He do not disturb you for fun and only occasionally texts you when it's meal time. He even asks for a Free Pass to the Student Council room just to check on you. That was just the interaction you had with him and after that, you'll both part ways again.

You were chronically sleep deprived, physically overactive, and are lacking social interactions.

Today's the intramurals' last day. You finally managed to hangout with your friends, having clear schedules. There was an open stage for anyone who wants to sing or perform and you're all watching, waiting for the sun to set to end the event with a firework display and awarding.

"Y/N, will you watch fireworks later?" Yujin asked.

"Oh yeah!" A smile appeared in your face, extremely wide that your friends gave you a suspicious glance. You rarely get excited to stuff like this. "What? What're those stares?"

"What's happening?" Rei smirked.

Yujin then slowly gave you a teasing smile, "Ahaaaa! She must be spending her time with her boyfrieeend!"

"Shh! Hey!" You covered her mouth, surprised on how loud it was. "Actually, what the hell. We're not even in a relationsh--"

They all gasped, looking at you with the most surprised reaction, as if it was impossible to happen. Yujin threw your hand off her mouth and leaned at you. "You're lying."

You took a deep breath. "Nah, I mean it, he's courting me for, like, a month."

"Aren't you guys dating?" Liz peeked to see you.

"Well.." It's complicated, indeed. "Anyway--"

"Wait, speaking of, is that Liu?" Your head turned immediately to where Wonyoung was pointing at.

"I can't see anything," You tried squinting your eyes to view what was infront. They all laughed at the same time and you scowled. "I knew you guys were trippin--"

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman," The crowd boomed into cheers when someone spoke through the microphone.

"Oh, shit, it's really him," You confirmed once you got familiar with the voice.

"The girls are going crazy." Yujin commented, poking your sides to tickle you. "How do you feel?"

"Proud, cause he's courting me," You smirked, earning snickers from your friends.

"Ah yeah, my name's YangYang, and I have a special song to perform," He introduced, a guitar slinging on his shoulder. Mark and Donghyuck were both standing at the back. "Of course I asked my friends to sing with me. I can't do this alone."

"He's so fucking handsome," A lady behind you commented. "Wonder if he has a girlfriend."

You fought the urge to clear your throat and just tried to focus on YangYang's ment.

"I heard he was dating someone, not sure tho." Her friend, seemingly, replied.

"Still, he fools around with many girls anyway. We never know if it's the real one," She chuckled.

You scoffed and whispered, "As if you'll have the chance to date him."

"What? Were you saying something?" Yujin looked at you, being the one who's near and who heard your remark.

"Nah, nothing, I was just bluffing and all," You cleared your throat, slightly disturbed that you were, in fact, not that quiet voicing out your thoughts.

"I dedicate this song for.." Your heartbeat quickened. "I don't know if that person's here, but, yeah. You know who you are."

Donghyuck, to ruin the moment, spoke on the mic, "YangYang says this then proceeds to sing a rock song."

"Hyuck!" Mark quickly scolded, earning laughter from the crowd.

Yes, they are literally saying those infront of the scattered students watching them.

"Anyway, stay tuned," YangYang cleared his throat. "Hope you're listening. Like I said, I'll wait for you."

Your whole body heat up, goosebumps feeling all over your body.

"It's definitely you," Yujin whispered, laughing when you remained frozen.

Then Look Up at the Stars started playing.

You couldn't comprehend the butterflies starting to explode all over your stomach.

"Look up at the stars,
They're like pieces of art
Floating above the ground,
You know we could fly so far
The universe is ours,
I'm not gonna let you down."

You were extremely surprised as he reached a higher note than usual. Yujin even recorded him singing while wearing a surprised reaction.

"I never thought he could sing," She commented.

"Me neither, this is my first time hearing him sing," You smiled to yourself.

Once their performance ended, you all applauded, you being the one with the most aggresive gesture. You jumped from the surface you were sitting and threw a quick hug towards Yujin.

"Where are you going?" She quickly asked.

"Changing spots for fireworks, see y'all around!" You didn't even wait for their farewell and just straight up walk towards where you plan to go.

You waited for the path to ease with the amount of students and when it finally did, you quickly looked for YangYang.

He was laughing with his two friends who had fun performing on the stage, not noticing your presence for the first few seconds.

You run up to him, waiting for his head to turn to you. When he did, you wished you had a photographic memory inside your eyes as his surprised gaze was the most adorable.

He extended one of his arm to sling it around your shoulders, his eyes not being able to take off of you the moment you arrived

"You heard it?" He asked.

"Oh, Y/N, you're here!" Mark did a fist bump with you as well as Donghyuck who looked more surprise.

"You guys did well," You complimented and immediately looked at YangYang, almost out of breath because of how excited you are. "I saved us some spot upstairs to watch the fireworks."

"Alri-- Woah, okay, chill," YangYang couldn't properly say goodbye to his friends when you intertwined your fingers with him and pulled him with you.

You both went uphill, finding a comfortable seat away from the crowd while still having a good view of the fireworks display later. You forced YangYang to sit on the grass, his eyes scanning you suspiciously while you sit beside him.

"The view is prettier up here," You mumbled, avoiding his confused face.

His questioning stare transitioned to an amused one, "Ah, yeah, of course it is. Atleast for me, I get to be this close to you."

"That's too cheesy."

"This caught me off guard though, I thought you'd watch the display with your friends," He caressed his chin.

"Everyone, take your spots and seats because for tonight, we're bound to witness one of the most beautiful scene!" The Dean announced, his arms extending to indicate his enthusiastic introduction. "The intramurals is finally coming to an end. Just like how I hope all of your journey comes to an end, we're going to end it through colorful sparks in the sky. I sincerely thank.."

You peeled off your attention to the Dean and looked at YangYang, about to say something, only to find out he's already looking at you. His gaze stared at you lovingly, his brows are narrowed, and his tounge was poking through his cheek.

This stare alone makes your stomach flip.

"I didn't know you could sing." You opened a topic and a proud smile appeared in his face. "You can do almost everything. What else can you not to do?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. Make you mine?"

Your smile eased down a bit, an anxious expression appearing just seconds after. He didn't mind too much though, seeing it as a joke.

"Anyway, Dean said the fireworks are starting in a few seconds," He uttered, changing topic.

"Yang," You suddenly uttered whilst the countdown starts. "Tell me you love me."

His eyes were surprised, not expecting you to say that. "Huh? What's gotten into you?"

The accumulating anticipation, confusion, and excitement are both radiating from the two of you, and your anxious iris says it all. The loud countdown isn't helping at all, making your heart pace quicker than normal.

And so does YangYang's.

"Just say it to me." You mumbled one more time. "This time, I can respond."

He frowned. "I told you.. I can wait. You don't have to be pressured saying it bac--"

You grabbed him by his shirt closer, his eyes immediately sliding from your eyes to your lips, almost like an instinct.

"Alright," He took a deep breath, a small smile slowly appearing up his face. "I love you, Jung Y/N."

"And I love you too." You replied, sincerity in your tone. "Let's make it official."

"What?!"

Just as the whole crowd finished counting down, the sound of fireworks blew up in the dark skies, and you took that opportunity to lean close to him, sealing what you said with a kiss.

YangYang scoot back a little, surprised and overwhelmed with everything. From the sound of the speaker, you doing the first move to kiss him, and from his own feelings. He didn't have time to process, only until when you pulled away, giving him access to take a deep breath.

"I love you too," You repeated much more sincere.

"Does that mean--" YangYang flinched when a new set fireworks exploded in the sky.

"Yeah.." You scratched the back of your head awkwardly. "Sorry, it's too noisy. I thought it'd be romantic to confe--"

Your back fell flat to the ground when he leaned to dive into another passionate kiss, his arms cornering both of your sides. You let him be for a while.

Until you realized, this is still school ground.

Immediately, you pushed him off you. He did not fight back though, a mischievous smile hanging in his beautiful lips, all plump up from what happened.

"You made me the happiest," He uttered, blinking through his fringe. "I'm not dreaming right?"

"As much as i wanna keep myself from the heartbreak, you are the only risk I'm willing to take." You sincerely mouthed, panting as you catch your breath while looking at him, his eyes shining at you as if you were the fireworks.

Well, yes, you do love YangYang.

-----

After that event, students are allowed to rest for the next three days, considering the players and officers who barely had rest.

Now, to add up the deathly schedule you are having, the final exam week will be held next week.

Univesities can be an imitation of hell, sometimes.

You were curled up in your bed after Friday ended, scrolling through your phone and barely having the motivation to study.

Your relationship with YangYang? It was honestly one of the best decisions you ever made. You were happy almost everytime he message you, this time without having to constantly ask for permission.

The door on your room spring open, your mother wearing a formal attire caught your attention first.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to sort something in the workplace, I don't think I'll be back before midnight, can you be on your own?" She blinked.

You internally sighed. What else can you do?

"Sure, take care, please lock the door," You rolled over your bed, too tired to hold a conversation — a conversation that makes you even more tired.

"I already cooked some food," She reminded one last time before closing the door.

Your too lonely to study on your house, yet you can't seem to pull any of your friends to study with you since they usually prefer studying on their own. Several people came into your mind but you only decided to text one of them.

You took a deep breath and opened your contacts.

Liu YangYang 💀💀
morning

go get some food and
goodluck to our exams

*kiss kiss

hehehehe
Seen • 12:48 P.M.

yaaaanggg

i'm lonely and i
need to study
Sent • 2:03 P.M.

You bit your bottom lip. Will he even study with you?

It only take you seconds to overthink when you already got a reply.

Liu YangYang💀💀
what do u wanna do
i mean aside from studying

what do you want me
to do

study with me?

NOPEEYYY

id rather talk to my fish
than study

bro please

:(

i have no motivation in
this house

let's study outside, i dont
wanna bother my friends

tell me you miss me

you should study first

no "i miss you babe"?

nah, that's too cheesy.

aight.

no study with you too.

UGH FINE

I MISS YOU BABE

SO MUCH

wow :DDD i love it

you're totally sweet

i mean you become so openly
sweet when we got
together,, i love it

You smiled to yourself. It's quite endearing how he notice even this tiniest details you can't see within yourself.

Liu YangYang💀💀
fine. come here.

at our dorm :)

study here

nah pass

Just thinking Donghyuck and Jaemin annoying every living shit out of you, you choose not to.

Yup, your first thoughts were his '00 line friends.

Not until he mentioned Kun being a reliable tutor if you ever misunderstand some concepts.

For some reason, a surge of energy entered your body. YangYang flooded you with their videos, all individually asking you to come there. Ten has the most lethargic footage and you can't help but laugh, emphatizing with how he is feeling.

Once YangYang convinced you, you immediately took a bath and got changed. For the first time, you're not dwelling with the fact that your mother is not home. It's not that you really mind before. She usually comes and go and you'll just go on with your life.

Perhaps falling in love opened a vulnerable side of you.

His car honked after an hour, giving you extra time rather than being early. Once you saw him inside, the reflection of warm sunlight seeping through his windows add up to his glowing skin.

"You look good," You said first as you closed the door.

"I missed you," He dramatically blinked his eyes, glancing at you when he started driving, and you cracked up. "Actually, Kun proposed that you should just study in our dorm. He said he can't possibly leave the two of us, alone."

"Eh? Why's that?"

"Because we're teenagers who's too excited for things like this. He figured out we might do something more than studying," He smirked, wriggling his eyebrows teasingly. "You know, some rated stuff."

"As if," A blush crept on your cheeks.

"The chances are low, but never zero," He added which made you even more shy, and his victorious laugh even add it up. He managed to tease the hell out of you again.

"I'm not like that though, I focus with books when its study time."

"But I am like that," He made sure to emphasized the word 'I am', a silly smile once again appearing on his face. "I focus with anything but books. What Kun said might actually happen, because I can't control myself around you--"

"Shh! Shh!" You hissed, covering his mouth and feeling his lips all stretched out from smiling. "That's enough."

"Want me to show you later--"

"YangYang!" You slapped his arm, his free hand not holding the steering wheel taking that opportunity to intertwine his hands with yours.

"Finally, I can drive while holding you like this," He mumbled, becoming serious once you both got out of the safe road of your subdivision. His gesture made you shut up, your heart pounding to an extent.

Being in a relationship with this guy is a journey full of freaking butterflies. How can he be flirty and sweet all at the same time?

Soon, you both arrived at their dorm. The last time you saw this place, there were full of people and it was dark. Not to mention your gaze was in a drunken state, barely comprehending the details of the place.

So now that you actually have consciousness, you were in awe staring at the dorm. It was literally just like a family house.

And the way they just call this.. dorm?

"Come on in," YangYang ruffled your hair when you remained standing in complete shock. "They cooked good food."

You were greeted by Sicheng who patted your shoulder as a welcome gesture. Upon entering, the first person you noticed was Kun and Hendery helping with the plates.

"Yooo! What's up!" Xiaojun threw you a quick hug. "It's been so long since we met each other."

"You don't come at the cafè, too," Hendery greeted by doing a fistbump with you.

"I was busy, as hell," You scratched the back of your head, shyly bowing down at Kun who gave you a rather timid smile.

You opened this about YangYang but you're somehow intimidated with him. His whole vibes screams authority, not in a demanding way though. You just feel like you have so much respect with him already.

YangYang told you not to worry because he's actually the one being bullied in this dorm almost every day; aside from Xioajun.

"Where's Ten?" You asked, checking the empty living room.

"Tired," YangYang shortly explained.

You definitely understand Ten's situation.

-----

After eating, as much as you'd like to do the dishes as a gesture, Kun told you not to do that as a visitor and just go and study, like what you intend to do in the first place.

YangYang led you at a free space, looking like another living toom. The place was quiet. There was a long couch and a mini coffee table placed on the middle. There were bookshelves infront, almost as if it is supposed to be living room but the books infront replaced the television.

It gave you some sort of comfort you never know you could experience while studying. The dorm, or like the house, was huge. Kun even offered you several spots to study at.

After thirty minutes of straight up reading, you took a break. YangYang was still beside you, not even once trying to peek on what you are reading.

He was just simply there, but with no intention to study with you. He casually scrolled through his phone, giving you silence as you wished.

You plopped down to his side, grabbing his arm and hugging it tight. A cheeky smile immediately appeared in his face when you did that.

"You done studying?" His voice was raspy from being quiet. "We have some game room upstairs."

"I wonder why you guys call this dorm when it's literally a house," You chuckled.

"It was originally a dorm, we started out small," He looked at you and cupped your cheeks. "Pretty."

You blinked awkwardly. His sudden compliments takes your breath away.

You looked away and sit properly, YangYang doing the same while keeping his eyes stuck on you. "I'm still not done studying, are you sure you're not going to atleast read one of the materials?"

"I'll just study the night before the exam. That's what I always do."

"Oh, and if you fail?"

"Then I fail one exam, it's impossible to fail all of them anyway." He smirked.

You sighed, letting him ne.

This is his routine in studying and he's almost always in the guidance room, basically a student with no clean record, yet he's still not kicked out of the school.

Your university has some strict rules where students can only go around five times at the Guidance Room before getting conference with their parents. If not settled properly, especially when their grades are not good, they might be kicked out, depending on the degree of how many times it happened — all while considering their academic scores.

This man is surviving somehow.

"Why did you ask me to tutor you before, then? If you're not so enthusiastic with studying?"

"Ah, that," He caressed his chin. "I had some agreement with my parents. I need to pass that quarter."

His phone chimed, indicating a message and cutting off the conversation between the two of you. He read the sender's text and quickly turned to you, pecking your forehead.

"I need to go at Ten's room, will you be okay here? He said he needs help with something. Bro is basically dead upstairs in his room," YangYang asked.

"'Course! No prob! Say hi for me."

"He said he miss you but he has no will or energy to get up," YangYang waved his phone last time and you chuckled.

He gave you one last look before leaving the place for the meantime. You zoned out for the remaining break time until it started to ring again, indicating that the alloted time for break is done.

You were just peacefully reading your materials when a familiar figure passed by.

"Oh, busy?"

"Hendery, what's up!' You greeted, waving at him for a few second.

"Will you be bothered if I sat by beside you, I want to check your modules."

"Nope," You smiled. "I can help you with some that you want to understand--"

"Nah, that'd be too bothersome," He waved his hand, speeding up beside you and grabbing the closest book he can grasp.

"Phew. I teach some kids of my age who needs help for free, I don't mind. Plus, I learn easily when I teach other, it's like I recall the subjects and concepts. I also tutored YangYang before." You shook your head with the thought of it.

What was actually running in his mind while you were seriously teaching him? He was surprisingly serious about passing that quarter though.

"Oh, it's physics," Hendery immediately dropped the book and grabbed the one under. "Pass."

You both laughed. Yeah, physics is one of the hardest core subject. You are fascinated by its concepts though, quite the same with computations.

Soon, Hendery started asking about some things on the handbook. He was curious about how one thing is computed and such and you willingly explained it to him.

"Yup, you're supposed to substitute some digits on variables," You pointed at the book.

Hendery blinked his eyelids rapidly, still not getting it, "Wait, what the fuck is a variable?"

"This one, this letter."

"Ah, right, I remember it," Hendery then scratched the back of his ear. "How did we get to use this formula tho? How did we derived it?"

"I--"

Your phone chimed this time but you just turned it off close, not giving a glance who it was.

That is how serious you can be when it is study hours.

Hendery noticed it and he chuckled. "Hey, it can be important."

"If it's that urgent, they would call--"

*Ring

Well then, your phone started ringing.

You sighed in defeat and Hendery just nodded understandingly. "It's okay, pick it up."

A hint of surprise and confusion appeared in your face upon seeing YangYang. Why is he suddenly calling?

"What?" was the first word you said after answering the call.

[Come upstairs at Ten's room, we're going to play games. You can study there.]

"Nah, I'm good here."

[Come on, I'll pick you up.]

"I appreciate that you want to make me comfortable but the place I'm in is already good, plus you guys are noisy," You joked.

[Phew..] He audibly sigh, not in an annoyed manner or anything. [The reason why you texted me is because you don't really want to study alone. I can't leave you alone now, too, not right in our dorm.]

"I have Hendery with me, it's not that lonely," As soon as you said that, you noticed him turn quiet.

It took him a few seconds before he replied again. [Ah.. Dery.. what is he doin' there?]

"Just curious about some stuff. No worries, like I said, I can comprehend concepts easily when I dictate them with others so I'll be fine. And we're close, you know?" You smiled to yourself.

If YangYang just knows you rant to Hendery that one time you're so pissed at him during work hours.

[Oh.. I see. Alright. Tell me if he bothers you.] YangYang cleared his throat, his voice turning monotonous in an instant. [Love you, study well.]

"Y-Yeah." You immediately ended the call when he said that. Just simple and spontaneous love you from him gives you some sort of feeling on your stomach.

Once the call ended, you get back to teaching Hendery, while teaching yourself at the same time.

Soon though, your supposedly tutor time ended, as you both started teasing each other instead. You two were playing online chess in your laptop, eyes all focused on the screen.

To Hendery's dismay, you accidentally took his turn by double tapping the screen. You slowly looked at him and he was wearing a not-so-amused expression. "That is cheating. Let me do the same for y--"

"No," You immediately covered the keyboard, not allowing Hendery to press any of those.

This made the two of you topple one another, him trying his hardest to mess up your turn and you defending it.

Too focused on Hendery, you did not notice someone standing at the entrance. He remained silent for a few seconds before clearing his throat.

You paused for a moment, Hendery still aggresively going on. You always knew he was competitive but not to this extent. You can't help but laugh before finally turning to the person standing, watching the two of you.

And your smile dropped as soon as you saw YangYang.

"Gotcha!" Hendery cheered as he avenged his side, finally calming down and seeing the tall man standing with an unamused reaction. "Ey, wassup Yang."

"Oh, yeah, what's up," YangYang nodded briefly before turning to you. "Are you done studying with Hendery?"

You scratched the back of your ear. You don't know if you made him upset, or something else made him like this even before interacting with you.

Reading his actions though, something is definitely off. Somehow, you suspect its because of what he just witnessed right now.

But, he can't possibly be jealous with his friend? Plus you're not doing anything wrong.. at least in your point of view.

You noticed him poke his tounge in his cheeks and that's when you knew, you're done.

"Hey, Y/N, mind taking a break from studying and help me with snacks in the kitchen? Kun told me to grab it," He tilted his head, eyes not one bit amused.

"I'll do it," Hendery proposed. "She's busy study-"

"Busy enough to play with you?" Your boyfriend sweep his hair back.

Everything's fine, right?

__________

im sorry for shitty grammar but i have fever for 3 days now and i wanted to update so i pushed through it :(

i hope u guys liked it, ill work harder

and thank you for your encouraging comments, for liking this book. loveu guys, i'll work harder!

ALSO

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR MISPELLING MY DEJUN'S NAME IDK HOW MANY CHAPTERS I MISPELLED XIAOJUN AS XIOAJUN😭😭 will try to edit it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
305K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
927K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...