Sakura x Hibari

Por AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... Más

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Varia : Rings

30 2 0
Por AnnaVelardi

Welcome back to the nightmare that is the Varia arc. Jk jk. Thank you all so much for the continue support. Thank you for staying and letting me take this month off of posting to get ahead for you guys to have more material to read. Varia arc is almost done now so I hope you all enjoy this. 

Yakumo Sakura, second year at Namimori Middle School, was the second person to arrive at school. The first person was always Hibari Kyoya, a third year, Sakura's crush, and current battle rival. Hibari would arrive to check the school and make sure everything was in place before the school day started. Sakura, being the second to arrive, was to make sure the chairman's desk, files, and tea was ready for him when he arrived after his morning patrol.

Lately though, the air about Namimori has been different. There had been an attack at the shopping district. Hibari was pissed about it but he was okay with the fact that his school wasn't involved. People were on edge. Tsunayoshi's father had returned as well which was unusual. There were so many new things going on around Namimori that Sakura and Hibari were both on edge and on guard.

Hibari walked into his office as Sakura was still preparing his tea. "You're early." she told him, surprised. "The school is quiet and I don't like it," he told her, frowning as he moved his desk chair to sit down. As he sat down the cherry blossom approached him with his cup of morning tea. "Here you are." She told him as she placed the cup on his desk. He nodded to her but his eyes were focused on the small shiny object that caught his eye.

The cherry blossom noticed it as well. "That was here before I arrived this morning." She assured the chairman since he liked to assume anything out of place was either her fault or Sawada Tsunayoshi's fault. He reached over and picked it up examining it. It looked small and fragile. A frown appeared on his face as he handed it off to Sakura. "I leave it in your hands since it will be in my way." he told her, annoyed as he got up from his chair. The Yakuza Princess took a good look at it and instantly knew something about this ring was important. "Very well." She agreed to watch over it as he exited the committee room to do another patrol. He was still feeling restless.

Sakura would take the ring home with her at the end of the day. She didn't know what it was but she could feel how tense Hibari was and how the air around Namimori seemed off lately. As the princess made dinner for her household, she needed the distraction, unexpected guests arrived. "Ciaossu." Sakura stood there feeling deja vu. "If it's okay with you Sakura-chan can we have a talk?" another male voice asked her, smiling. "Reborn-san...Dino-san." she said and stepped to the side so they could enter the house.

"Thank you." Dino told her. Reborn and Dino changed their shoes to guest slippers before the princess led them into the kitchen. "Have a seat" she gestured to a small table for them to sit. "What is it you wanted from me this time?" she asked, turning her attention back to cooking dinner.

"Do you know about the Varia?" Reborn asked her. "They are an elite group of assassins that work for the Vongola right?" She answered without hesitation. "I see you've done your research, Sakura-chan." Dino told her, smiling. She didn't look at them more focused on her cooking. "This is a courtesy visit." Reborn decided to get to the point. "The Varia will be visiting and fighting with Tsunayoshi. This is a battle that we'd like you to stay out of." The baby told her, watching her reactions. There was no reaction from her.

"If you guys mess around Namichu, Hibari will be greatly upset." She finally turned to face them and pulled out the ring that the committee leader left in her care. She placed it on the table then put one hand on her hip. "Does the Varia have something to do with this?" Reborn frowned and held up the Ring. "This is supposed to be his ring. By holding onto this you'll be put in danger." Dino sighed looking at the ring. "He is going to be a troublesome kid isn't he Reborn-san?" Reborn nodded and Sakura chuckled.

"Will you be staying for dinner?" she asked them. They both shook their heads. "Thank you for understanding Sakura-chan." Dino told her as he stood up. Reborn bounced up to his shoulder. "Thank you. We need to get going." Reborn told her. Sakura nodded.

Day 1

The next day, in the reception room, Sakura was making Hibari his tea as he was reading a book. She served him before she handed him back the ring. "I asked you to hold on to it." he reminded her despite hating to repeat himself. "I have a feeling you should be holding on to it." she told him, frowning. He was about to say something when they both sensed it.

They both looked over at the door; someone was there. The door opened and Sakura's eyes widened. Hibari's eyes narrowed for there were now three people in the room which meant there was a crowd, one of his biggest pet peeves. "You're Hibari Kyoya right?" Hibari kept his focus on this stranger. "...and you are?" he questioned him, his eyes narrowing. "Sakura-chan is right, you know. Letting her hold onto that ring will attract attacks to her instead of you." Hibari glared at him.

"And you are?" he asked again, his voice straining as he stood up. "I'm like Tsuna's big brother and I'm also an acquaintance of Reborn. I want to talk about the ring with the cloud symbol on it." Dino looked at Hibari then over to Sakura. "You can also say I know Sakura-chan as well." Sakura took a step back feeling the hostile glare in Hibari's eyes towards her.

"Wao, the baby and Sakura... then you must be strong." Hibari said as he tossed the ring to Sakura for safekeeping as it would get in the way of his new target. The girl took a small step forward as she caught the small item. "Talking about the ring is not my main concern. As long as I can bite you to death." he turned his attention to their guest.

Dino smirked, "I see, a problematic kid indeed." The dirty blond pulled out his whip. "That's fine. This way things will go faster." Hibari on the other hand huffed as he pulled out his tonfa. He wouldn't need to worry about Sakura in this fight since the guest already referred to her in a friendly manner.

Not wanting to damage his precious school had the three of them head to the roof. Dino entered first watching his back not fully trusting this troublesome kid. Hibari stayed at the doorway with Sakura glaring at Dino. "I leave my duties to you today. I don't know how long this is going to take." he told her, frowning. She nodded her head. "Leave it to me." she told him and turned her back to him so head back to his office. "Sakura." he called her name, stopping her from descending the stairs.

"Do not leave the school until you give me back the ring." he ordered her. Confused, she nodded her head then descended. He entered the roof, shutting the door behind him. Hibari wouldn't allow Sakura to be put in danger again because of him and as long as she was at school she was safe. He could protect her there. Sakura on the other hand, knew what was going on. Their peaceful sparing days were going to be on hold for a bit. .

At the end of the day, the Princess made her way up to the roof to check on Hibari and Dino. She wasn't surprised to see them both there. One exhausted and ready to call it a night, the other still ready to go. "Hibari." She interrupted their fight. Dino looked relieved. "I'm heading home for the night so I've come to return it." she said as she approached him. He glanced at Dino making sure he wasn't going to make any sudden moves. "Alright you are excused from duties" he told her, taking the ring from her.

"Well if Sakura-chan is heading home. I think I'll walk her." Dino said, rushing towards the door with Romano. The princess shook her head and chuckled a little at Dino's behavior as she watched him make his escape from Hibari.

Hibari on the other hand scoffed. "I expect you to take the ring and my duties tomorrow as well." he told her, putting the small item in his pocket. She glanced back at him. "Is that an order?" He raised an eyebrow at her trying to see if she was testing him. "A request." he gave in to her. She blushed and nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then, Kyoya." she said good night and headed off with Dino. She wouldn't see it but Hibari did smile a little to himself, liking the way it sounded when she said his name.

Day 2

Hibari met Dino and Sakura on the roof. Hibari, annoyed this morning for he hasn't had his cup of tea, went over to the princess and handed her the ring. "I leave things in your care." he told her in a very business-like manner. She nodded, took the ring and headed to his office. Dino glanced at the pair before he looked at Hibari.

"That was a bit harsh don't you think?" he asked him.

Hibari pulled out his tonfas, "It's none of your concern." he squared up against Dino.

"You're not jealous that I walked Sakura-chan home, are you Kyoya?" He teased the boy but instantly regretted it as Hibari went straight for his face.

Day 3

Hibari arrived at the school before Sakura this time. "Good morning." She greeted him, surprised to see him there so early. "You are to take over my duties until further notice." he told her, turning his back to her. "Why?" she asked. She knew the other Vongola candidates were training and that Tsunayoshi had been missing at school for three days now but she wasn't sure what exactly was going on.

Hibari didn't entertain her thoughts though. He glanced at her before saying, "Work with Tetsuya and make sure everything runs accordingly. Until my return you will act in my stead." With those orders he turned his back to her and headed to meet his opponent. At least that was his intention until he felt her grab his wrist.

With wide eyes he turned around and saw the cherry blossom princess holding his wrist. "Your ring?" she asked him. He normally would have yanked his wrist away but ever since New Year's he had developed a strange fondness for the Princess. She had become a herbivore that he wanted to protect. So he didn't pull his wrist away. Instead he let her hold on to it and turned to fully face her, allowing her to keep holding his wrist."I'll be holding on to it from now on. That herbivore on the roof keeps using the ring as an excuse to leave the fight at night. I plan on biting him to death today." he told her confidently.

He noticed it. She was inside the school without her school shoes on and he was ready to lecture her that was until he saw how short she really is without her shoes. Since she always wore heels around him or her indoor shoes she seemed to be average height. It always amazed him that she was so much shorter than a normal second year. He was suddenly reminded of what happened with the pineapple head.

What if he just leaned down and closed the space between them. She on the other hand was looking up at him. He was so close to her. Her holding his wrist and him facing her, there was barely any space between them. What if she closed the space between them. What if he leaned down... what if she stood on her toes... they were so close... that they could... just...ki...

Sakura let him go and turned away from him. He on the other hand felt his ears get warm and he turned his back to her. "I will be occupied, I leave my school in your hands." he told her putting his hands in his pocket. "I'll take care of it." she told him.

He headed down the hallway and it took every muscle in his body to not look back at her.

Day 4

Sakura and Tetsuya took care of the school, keeping everything in order.

Day 5

Sakura went ahead and beat up some students for bullying lower classmen.

Day...

The days began to blur. Sakura was feeling on edge as she sat at Hibari's desk filling out and reading over the paperwork. She knew where he was and she was dying to see him but that wouldn't be allowed. The girl knew that if she were to go see Hibari, that she would be nothing more than a distraction and Hibari would hate her for that. The school stayed quiet as the Disciplinary Committee went ahead and harshly enforced order around the school, in Hibari's absence. Sakura on the hand had gained access to Hibari's pet bird, Hibird. If she needed their fearless leader, Hibird would give him a visit. Sakura did her best to not bother him though. She knew he would be enjoying his fight and she didn't want to be the reason to bring him back to reality.

Soon enough Tsunayoshi and his friends returned to school and Sakura was greeted by Reborn for an update.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.8K 407 20
The lingering scent. The look they'd share, holding the same desire, but never acting. His reason for being. The overwhelming cravings she gives ris...
17K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
53.8K 1K 84
The deal was that we get married and have our first kid. That way, both our fathers would get off our backs. So now I'm to married a girl like this...
14.1K 476 15
Tsuna was leaving for Italy and he didn't want to go without telling Kyoko how he felt. They dated and Kyoko realized she actually had feelings for T...