I'm Not Poly | Felix X Stray...

By BTSSyndrome

Felix is an omega, with a crush on an alpha named Chan. After pep talking himself for an entire month, he wor... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
BONUS CHAPTER: Chansung
BONUS CHAPTER: Chanhyunsung
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
BONUS CHAPTER: Minsung
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
BONUS CHAPTER: Minbin
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
BONUS CHAPTER: Minbin Pt.2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
BONUS CHAPTER: Jeongmin
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43: Extended Ver.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
BONUS CHAPTER: Jeongsung
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 (Noncanon version)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 (Pt. 2)
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
BONUS CHAPTER: Changlix
BONUS CHAPTER: Seunglix
BONUS CHAPTER: Hyunlix
Bonus Chapter: Minlix Pt. 1
BONUS CHAPTER: Minlix Pt. 2
Ending note
BONUS CHAPTER: Minlix Pt. 3

Chapter 28

10K 316 198
By BTSSyndrome

I'll give you guys a second update since the previous chapter was so short. But in return, can you guys harass me and make sure I don't forget that I have a bonus chapter to write? 😂

***

The next morning, I woke up to soft growling.

I instinctively whimpered at the sound, but the growls continued. The sound was right in my ear, with another noise right behind it--the sound of my phone.

I scrunched my nose and cracked my eyes open, taking a moment to comprehend what was happening. Minho was the one growling, and seemed to be growling because my phone kept going off. Meanwhile, Changbin was still asleep, having no trouble sleeping through my phone.

I groaned softly and sat up to lean over Minho and grab my phone, not really looking at who it was before I answered the call.

"Hello?" I mumbled raspily into the phone.

"Are you still in bed?!" My mother's angry voice blasted through the phone in English, making me gasp.

"M-Ma?!" I sputtered, shooting up into a sitting position and waking up Changbin and Minho in the process as I quickly spoke in English too. "No, I'm not still in bed--"

"Then video call me. I want to see my son."

"Uh--" I looked back at Minho and Changbin with wide eyes, seeing how both alphas were watching me with mirroring scoffs, clearly upset that I had woken them up. "Hang on, give me a minute--" I mumbled in Korean.

"Why do you need a minute?" She grumbled back in English.

"I'm not dressed..." I answered honestly. "Just give me a minute!" I whined in Korean.

"Boy I was the one wiping your shitty ass and bathing you for years! You think I don't know what you look like?! You were the result of my hard work! Now let me see my only baby boy's face! I haven't seen you in months!" She snapped in Korean.

I blushed embarrassedly at her words as Minho and Changbin both snickered softly behind me, earning glares from me. I slapped both of them on the chest and pushed them a bit. I covered the speaker on my phone and hissed softly at them. "Go away! If my mom sees you two, she's going to kill me!"

"Mm? I'm not moving." Minho grumbled, before he moved to cuddle with Changbin. "Go to the bathroom or something."

I hissed softly at them, before I crawled out of bed. I ignored the soft grope on my ass as I crawled off the bed, ignoring my mom's ranting on the phone about why it didn't matter if she saw me naked or not.

"Speak English!" I hissed back at her.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!" She snapped in Korean. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STARTED SPEAKING KOREAN!"

"MA!" I whined as I stumbled my way to the bathroom, grabbing a pair of underwear on the way--I think Changbin's--though I had no idea when the alpha had discarded them. I went into the bathroom and fought to put the random pair of boxers on, before I shut the door and sat up against the cabinets, obediently video calling my mother.

"About time!" She hissed in English.

"If you were so desperate to video call me, then why didn't you request it yourself?" I whined softly back.

"I don't know how." She grumbled. "But I don't want to talk about that. I think we have some other things to discuss."

"Like what?" I mumbled as I ran my fingers through my messed up bed hair. "Why did you call me out of the blue anyway?"

"I wanted to ask how the RN program was going. Aren't you taking your test next week?"

"Oh..." I mumbled, before I nodded a little. "Yeah, it's next week."

"And you're studying hard? Are you confident you'll pass?"

"Yeah, I'm studying when I can. I'm pretty confident. You know I did really well on my CNA and LVN tests. Why are you worried about my RN's?"

"Well, it's a lot of money." She grumbled. "But I wasn't worried. Not until I called you anyway."

"Why would calling me make you worried?" I asked with a little frown.

"Well." She scoffed back at me. "Have you looked in the mirror recently?"

"Uh..." I rose an eyebrow. "Not since yesterday, why?"

"Oh. So that's why you didn't want to video call me." She grumbled. "Go look in the mirror."

I frowned a little at her, but stood up so I could see myself in the mirror. Only for my eyes to widen when I saw my chest and neck covered from top to bottom in hickies, along with Chan's mating bite on full display.

"It definitely looks like you haven't been studying." She grumbled as I stared in shock at myself.

"N-No, no no--" I sputtered. "I have! It's just--"

"It's just that you have a lot of explaining to do. Starting with that bite on your neck. Because that doesn't look fresh, sweetie."

"It--" I bit my lip as I looked at her, before I sighed. "Yeah, it's not..." I mumbled honestly.

She hummed, watching me with a slight annoyed expression. "So do you want to tell me how long you've had an alpha then?"

"Um..." I averted my gaze.

Well, technically...he isn't my alpha, but...

How the hell am I supposed to tell my mom that...?

"Hello?" She grumbled. "It's not that hard of a question, Felix."

I looked back at her with a nervous expression, before I averted my gaze again. "Look..." I mumbled. "I am twenty two, so...it's...okay if I...do my own thing..."

She glared at me when I avoided her question. "Excuse me?" She hissed. "Felix, I don't care what you're doing so long as you finish your education. But you better not be calling me before you're stable telling me you have a pup and no baby daddy. I'm not going to help you if you make a stupid mistake. I know you're smarter than that."

"I am smarter than that. And...we were safe, so..."

"Okay. But if you intend to continue on with whoever this alpha is, especially if he's going to bite you like this, then maybe you should figure out what you are before you let him do as he pleases. Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma, I understand. But...it's kind of complicated. I'm the one that's not sure, not him. And...there's...more to it, so..."

"What do you mean?"

"...I don't want to tell you. Not yet at least. But..." I bit my lip. "It's me, not him. He's a responsible man, and...he's really good to me. I just haven't made my decision whether or not I want to be with him or not yet."

"But you let him bite you?"

"Well...yeah. It's not permanent, so why not?"

"You're leading him on."

"I mean..." I frowned a little. "We're...kind of dating, so...not really..."

She frowned at me, but then she huffed. "Okay, fine. So how old is he? Does he have a good job? Is he handsome?"

"Uh..." I smiled at her nervously. "He's twenty..six..."

"That's fine. It's only four years." She mumbled.

"Hm." I hummed, a bit surprised she was so chill about his age. "Well...his job..." I bit my lip. "He's a barista. We work together right now..."

She frowned a little at that. "So...is he financially stable?"

"Yeah, he is. He's very stable. He's...actually helped me with my bills twice, so..."

"Oh Felix..." She hissed softly.

Before she could nag at me for my bills, I quickly went on. "And..." I mumbled. "He's really handsome. He grew up in Australia too. So that's a plus."

"Yeah? Do you have pictures?"

"Um..." I frowned a little as I went to my phone's gallery. "Yeah, we have one picture together. Though it was a rushed one after work." I mumbled as I looked for the picture Chan had us use for our profile pictures for each other. Only to not be able to find it. "Well, I thought I had it on my phone. I can't find it."

"Hmm." She frowned a little.

I bit my lip, before I shrugged a bit. "I mean, I'm at his house, maybe he can say hi for a moment."

"Oh? Yeah, go get him. I'd like to see him."

"Okay..." I mumbled. "Well let me get off the phone for a minute first. I think he might have some of his friends over too, so I'm going to have to get dressed and stuff. Can I call you back?"

"Yes. But don't take forever."

"I won't. Bye."

"Bye baby."

I purred at her for a moment, before I ended the call. Then, I started thinking of a way to plead my case to the others--cause I had a feeling they wouldn't be happy with me lying to my mom about them.

The moment that I walked out of the bathroom, I found Changbin and Minho sitting at the end of the bed, both completely naked--making me glad that I had ended the call with my mom before I came out.

"Uh--can you get dressed please?" I asked as I went over to the dresser with my own clothes.

"Why?" Minho asked.

"Because my mom just called, and basically, I'm an idiot." I mumbled. "She saw the mating bite and all," I motioned to all the hickies on my torso, "this, so I had to tell her about Chan hyung. And knowing my mother, she's probably going to be upset if she finds out about the polyamory stuff. So...I'd like to not...talk about it yet. Is that okay?"

Both of them scrunched their noses at me. "Why wouldn't it be okay? You just had to say so." Changbin mumbled.

"Well...you guys are unpredictable." I mumbled as I started to get dressed.

"Maybe, but we're not going to risk you being taken away from us because of your parents. Besides, half of us are either not talking to our parents or have lied to our parents about our relationship too. It's nothing new for us." Changbin mumbled as he stood up. "I'll tell the others what's up."

"Okay..." I mumbled. "Thank you."

He hummed, kissing my cheek as he passed me, before he walked out of the room completely naked, with total nonchalance. I watched him go for a moment, before I looked back at Minho. The alpha was stretched out on the bed, leaving his body on full display. I blushed a little now that we were alone, especially after what had happened last night, and quickly looked away from him. I could hear him moving around on the bed behind me, before he groaned softly and huffed as I was getting dressed.

"You blueballed me last night." He grumbled as he got up. I turned my head to look at the alpha, just as he came in to gently bite my neck near my scent gland, just barely missing it. I let out a soft whimper at the bite, but obediently stayed still for him as he hugged me from behind. "Brat." He mumbled, before he pulled away from me. "I want a blowjob later. You can't refuse."

"Um..." I bit my lip a bit awkwardly. "I don't...know about that..."

He grunted in response, before he pecked my cheek. "We're about to lie for you. The least you can do is give a blowjob."

"I'm not very good at it..."

"I can make you good at it." He grumbled, before he walked to the door. "Hurry up and get dressed. Come out when you're ready."

"Okay..." I mumbled obediently as he walked out. And once he was gone, I sighed.

Fuck me.

I quickly replaced Changbin's underwear with one of my thongs and threw on some shorts and a cute little form fitting shirt, before I left the room to go and find the others. And I found that they had all congregated in the living room, piled up on the couch as usual.

"Good morning beautiful." Jisung called with a big smile. "Do you want to fill us in on what's going on?"

I huffed softly and shook my head. "Not really. I don't think I have time for that. My mom called me this morning and she wanted to video call. And I did, and I didn't think about everything that's on my body from you jerks." I grumbled, pulling down my shirt a bit to show all the bites and hickies on my neck. "So she asked me about it. And I told her it was Chan hyung."

"And now what?" Chan asked.

"She wants to see you. Do you mind?" I asked with a sheepish frown.

"Of course not." He said, automatically standing up. "But you're going to have to give me a bit more information than just this. What does and doesn't she like?"

"Just...act like a sweet guy. You've got that down pretty well. Don't mention the others and it should be fine. I don't know how she'll react towards polyamory. I told her that this is your house and you have friends over and stuff. That was really the only lie, I think. Everything else was true."

He hummed. "Okay. So just don't mention the others." He mumbled as he looked back at the six of the others piled up together on the couch. "That means be quiet. Understand?"

"Yeah." They each said, in varying tones of enthusiasm ranging to annoyance.

"Good." Chan mumbled. "We can go to my room to talk." He mumbled as he took my hand.

"Okay." I mumbled. "Also, if she asks anything regarding my school stuff, just...tell her you aren't distracting me or anything."

"Have we distracted you?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Not really. Though I should be studying a bit more lately. I have my final next week. The determining test on whether or not I get my RN's degree."

"Mm? Okay."

"You shouldn't have told him that." Jisung mumbled with a little giggle. "He's gonna ask you constantly if you've studied now."

"I can handle my own studying time." I mumbled, before I stuck my tongue out at Chan. He chuckled softly, before he kissed my forehead and started leading me away to his room.

Just as we went inside, my mother started to call me again. Chan shut the door behind us as I went to sit on the bed, before I answered her call just as he came to sit down next to me.

"Hello?" She mumbled into the phone.

"Hi. Hang on." I mumbled back as Chan sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, cuddling up close to me. I ignored his little touchy behavior and sent her a video call request. She accepted, and moments later, our screens changed to show her face, and ours.

"Oh, he is handsome--" My mom mumbled immediately, making Chan smile.

"Ma--" I hissed softly, before I sighed at her and rolled my eyes. "Yes, my boyfriend is very handsome. But can we look passed that?"

Chan crooned softly next to me. "I don't mind it."

"Of course you don't." I grumbled, before I looked down at my mom. "Was this enough for you?"

"Of course not. Tell me about yourself, sweetie. Felix only told me about your age, job, and that you're handsome. And that you're from Sydney too. What are your hobbies? Are you treating my baby well?"

"Well." Chan scrunched his nose a bit. "Yeah, I'm trying my best to take care of him. As for my hobbies..." He hummed a bit as he tried to think. "I enjoy sports and stuff, especially swimming. And I produce music here and there. Just basic things, I guess."

"Oh, really? And you're financially stable?"

"Yes ma'am. I've learned how to live within my means."

"Really? What age did you move out?"

"Nineteen."

"Did you go to college?"

"I'm taking a break from it to give some more time to my family. I've completed three years of college, and I'm going for my fourth when the fall entrance exams open up for Seoul University."

"For Seoul University?" My mom asked with clear impression on her face. "What do you study?"

"Music. I'd like to be a producer."

"Is that a good profession?"

"Yes ma'am."

My mother hummed. "And you're twenty six years old? What's your name?"

"Bang Chan. Or Christopher." Chan mumbled.

She hummed again and nodded. "Do you have any exes? Pups? Potential crazy inlaws? Is drama going to get in between you and my baby?"

Chan gave her a wide, surprised smile at her words. "Uh--no, no exes, and definitely no pups. And my family are all very nice people. I have no doubt in my mind that my parents will treat Felix like their own son."

"Yeah?" She hummed. "And what about your Korean citizenship? Felix said you're from Australia. Where do you intend to live?"

"I intend to stay in Korea. Though I do visit Australia to see my family here and there. They live in Sydney still."

"Why did you go to Korea?"

"College." He answered simply, though his eyes wandered a bit when he said it.

"Really? So you're like my son then. Felix wanted to go to Korea for his education too. Good scholarships were offered for him, so he's getting his degree for almost nothing. He won't have much debt after college. He's a good boy. Though I don't know that Felix will be staying in Korea..." She mumbled as her eyes shifted to me. "Are you staying?"

"Um..." I frowned a little at her question. "Well..."

Now, both of them were curiously staring at me. I looked at Chan awkwardly, while the alpha gently grabbed my thigh from out of my mother's view. He had a bit of a hopeful look on his face, but also a sad one as he waited for my response. Though when I looked at my mother, she had a bit of an expectant look on her face, paired with a bit of a knowing one--one that was also sad.

"I never thought about it." I mumbled softly, speaking my honest thoughts.

"You told me you'd be coming back to Sydney when you finish your schooling. That was another reason I was calling you. You take your test next week. And when you get your degree..." My mom trailed off, clearly upset. "I thought my baby was coming back to me. I was ready to book your plane ticket and everything..."

"Mama..." I mumbled softly, frowning a little. "I know I said that, but..." My hand moved to rest on Chan's. "That was before. I didn't expect to really build much of a life here, but now..." I looked over at Chan. "I can't really just leave either..."

She stared at me for a few moments, like she was debating things to say. But she sighed soon after. "You'll at least visit, won't you?"

"Of course I will. Whenever I can."

She sighed again, but nodded. "Okay." She mumbled softly. "Then I guess I'll leave you two alone now. I'll call you again sometime after your final. You better study, do you understand me?"

"Yes mama." I mumbled softly.

"Good boy. Bye baby. Bye honey." She said, waving at us both.

"Bye mama." I mumbled, waving at her. Chan gave her a little smile and waved too, but kept quiet. My mom ended the call soon after, leaving the room quiet for a few moments.

Neither of us looked at each other. I stared down at my phone screen, while Chan frowned at his lap.

"I don't want you to leave." He mumbled softly, breaking our little silence.

I stayed quiet. I could feel Chan's eyes on me for a moment, only for him to sigh and continue.

"But I don't want to take you away from your family either."

Still, I didn't respond. After all, what could I even say? I hadn't even considered that I would have to eventually go back home to Australia. Home was the last thing on my mind. And now? How could I just up and leave? When I had something here?

Though...

Do I actually have something here?

Chan, Jisung, Jeongin, Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin and Seungmin...

Aren't they the only ones anchoring me here?

And I haven't even decided if I truly want to stay with them and try things out yet.

I'm not stupid.

Would I really choose something I'm so unsure about over my own family? Would I choose to stay here, in a country I'm hardly familiar with, for seven men that I'm not sure if I even truly like? And even if I did stay, what then?

I would be abandoning my family.

Is a relationship worth that?

As I pondered my thoughts, Chan softly sighed and got off the bed. He walked around it to leave the room, earning my attention only when the door shut. I frowned a little when he left just like that, but I could imagine why.

I'm sure he's upset. Most people would have considered something like this before they got involved with someone else in a foreign country.

Maybe I am stupid.

I spent quite a while just sitting in Chan's room. Trying to think things over, whether or not I should continue with how things are going now or not. And before I knew it, I was dialing my mother's number.

"Hello?" She mumbled into the phone.

"Mama?" I mumbled back softly.

"What's wrong, baby?"

I bit my lip, before I sighed. "I...wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Well..." I frowned a little. "Is it...okay if I stay in Korea for a few more months? Just...to see if anything will actually change for me? I already told you that I wasn't entirely sure about Chan hyung. I'm still making my decision, so--"

"Baby." She mumbled, cutting me off. "I understand what's going on. You don't have to explain anything, or ask me anything. If you want to stay with him, then stay. I don't know what you're worried about with him. He seems like a sweet boy, and like he has his life together. As long as you're happy and safe, then I'm happy. As long as you promise to visit me sometimes."

"Of course I'll visit you. But...let me make my decision with him first." I mumbled. "Cause...it is kind of complicated. It doesn't just boil down to him being a good man and...stuff. I don't know..." I sighed. "I'll tell you more about it some other time. Let me just...make my decision. I don't know how long it'll take, but...I'll let you know. Okay?"

"Are you doing anything illegal?" She asked with a little frown.

"No, mama. Nothing illegal." I mumbled. "I'll tell you some other time, okay?"

"...Okay."

"Okay..." I mumbled. "I'm going to let you go then. I need to talk to Chan hyung. I think he's a bit upset now, so..."

"Okay." She mumbled. "I understand. Bye, baby. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye mama." I mumbled back, smiling a little to myself before I hung up the phone. Then, I got up from Chan's bed, feeling slightly better, and went to go and talk to Chan, who I was sure had already told the others what was up.

Though when I went out to see them, Chan was sitting in a dusty recliner in a corner with a little scoff. He didn't even look at me as he slowly rocked back and forth, watching the TV while the others snickered softly to each other from the couch.

"Hyung." I mumbled as I went over to Chan. I moved to put my hand on the recliner, only to hear a loud yell from the couch.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH CHAN HYUNG'S OLD MAN RECLINER!" Jisung screeched.

I immediately flinched away and looked back at the couch with wide eyes, to see all of the others sitting on the couch, staring at me with the same wide eyed look I was giving them. Meanwhile, Chan continued to rock in his chair, paying us no mind.

"Why?" I mumbled with a frown.

"Don't you see the fine layer of dust?!" Hyunjin gasped. "It's perfectly laid! When Chan hyung gets up from the chair, the only part of the chair that doesn't have dust is the part that perfectly frames his ass! You can't mess up the dusty layer! It just wouldn't be the same!"

I stared at Hyunjin and Jisung in horror, though the two seemed very serious about the dust on the recliner. I looked down at the dusty recliner, then at Chan who was still paying us no mind. Then, I looked at the others.

"You're crazy." I mumbled, before I lightly touched Chan's arm. "Hyung." I mumbled, though he still didn't bother responding to me. "Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about." He mumbled back as he continued to rock in his chair.

"But...you seem mad..."

"I'm not mad." He mumbled as his eyes shifted up to me. "Everything is fine, baby. Don't worry about it."

"Is it really...?" I asked softly, pouting a little. "You really aren't mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad." He mumbled, before he reached for me. He pulled me in for a kiss, before he gently tapped me on the ass. "Everything is good."

"Okay..." I mumbled as I pulled back from him. "Then...I'm gonna go study, okay?"

"Okay." He mumbled. "We're gonna have lunch sometime soon. You, Minho and Changbin all missed breakfast, so we're gonna have lunch a bit early, though I think we're just going to eat the steaks Changbin brought home. Is there anything in particular you want to eat? I'll buy it for you."

"Um...no. I've still got some leftovers from my date with Changbin. I can just eat that later."

"No, you don't have your leftovers anymore." Changbin called from the couch. "When we were leaving, you were running from me in the parking lot while you were drunk, and you dropped it on the ground."

"I did?" I whined, as the alpha nodded.

"Yeah. Sorry pumpkin. I couldn't grab you with my hands full and you wouldn't come to me."

"No, it's fine. Thank you for taking care of me." I mumbled with a little sigh.

"So do you want me to order you something?" Chan asked as he reached to grope my ass as he looked up at me.

"No. If I get hungry, I'll just go and get something myself. I don't want you wasting anymore of your money on me."

"Bullshit." He mumbled, before he pulled me closer and in for a kiss. "Tell me what you want. I'll buy it for you."

"No, hyung." I grumbled, before I pulled back from the alpha. "You're not spending anymore money on me. I'll be in the guest room. If you need me for a valid reason or something, then just call." I mumbled, before I walked away from the alpha with a little huff. I ignored the frowns from Chan and a few from the others as I walked away to go to the room and study.

Only for Chan to pop up in the room about forty minutes into my studying with a bag of takeout resting on his arm.

"Come eat, brat." He mumbled as he came to the bed and scooped me up, earning an annoyed hiss from me as he carried me out of the room without giving me much chance to fight him.

"Hyung--!" I hissed. "What did you do?! Put me down! I told you not to order anything! I have to study!"

"You can't study with an empty stomach. I know you're hungry. Just come and eat and then you can go back to studying." He grumbled as he carried me to the table where everyone else was eating their steaks Changbin had brought home last night, while Changbin was munching away on what looked like leftovers from a past meal, looking as happy as he could be.

"I told you not to order anything." I hissed again, glaring up at Chan as he set me down in a chair next to Hyunjin and across from Seungmin, near the two people I really didn't want to be around right now.

One of them was on the way to mate with me, and the other one nearly saw it. I don't want to sit around two guys that saw me so vulnerable!

But the moment I tried to get up, Chan snarled in my ear. "Sit and eat." He growled in his alpha voice, right in my ear. Shivers automatically ran down my spin at his words, before I softly whimpered. And across the table, I could see Jeongin and Jisung both squirming at the voice too.

"Hyung..." Jisung whined. "Don't do that at the dinner table. I know you're trying to persuade Felix, but you're being mean to Innie and I too when you do that..."

"Sorry baby." He mumbled, softly crooning to soothe our nerves. Though I was still a bit put off from him using his alpha tone with me. I sent him a little frown, before I huffed softly and pulled away from him. Only for him to grab me again and turn my chin, making me look him in the eyes. "Are you going to eat like a good boy?"

"Yes..." I mumbled softly.

"Good." He mumbled back, before he pecked my forehead. Then, he went to go and sit in the last empty chair on the opposite end of the table.

Okay then...

I have Hyunjin next to me, Seungmin in front of me, and Minho next to him.

There is absolutely no opportunity for me to be comfortable here.

And it certainly didn't help that I could occasionally see Seungmin glancing at me, Minho blatantly staring here and there--and Hyunjin immediately laid his hand on my thigh when Chan left.

Fuck me.

I tried my best to ignore all of them as they chatted back and forth. Though when I realized what Chan had ordered for me, it wasn't so hard. The alpha, apparently, had replaced the coq au vin I'd apparently lost yesterday. I perked up immediately when I saw the large soup container and happily ate--not really paying attention at all as seven eyes soon landed on me as I began a subconscious happy wiggle at the good food.

"There he goes." Jisung whispered with a little giggle.

Changbin and Jisung both watched with fond smiles, while the others all trained their eyes on me like I was the most interesting thing they'd ever seen. But I didn't even look at any of them. I continued to eat until I couldn't eat anymore, while they slowly picked away off of their own food and observed me here and there.

"That was well worth the thirty bucks." Chan mumbled as I put down my spoon.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I leaned forward to see him.

"Nothing." He mumbled with a little smile.

"Okay...?" I mumbled, frowning at him for a moment before I popped the lid back on the take out container and slid down from my chair. "Can I put this in the fridge?"

"Yeah. Put it on the middle rack." Chan mumbled as I passed him. I nodded as I went into the kitchen, carefully moving around some of the things on their middle rack to fit it, before I went back to Chan. I hugged the alpha from behind, purring as he crooned at me.

"Thank you, hyung."

"You're welcome." He mumbled, before he gently booped my nose. "And don't argue with me anymore about what I do with my own money. If I want to buy you lunch, then I'm going to buy you lunch. Understand?"

"Nope, I don't speak Korean." I said in English as I pulled away from him. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as I walked away, but he didn't try to argue with me.

Which is good, because I didn't really want to argue with him about his own finances, especially not when he'd just bought me such an expensive meal.

The moment I can, I should definitely do something back for him. Changbin, too. And Jeongin, since he made me those clothes.

...

Then again, maybe I should get all of them a gift when I can.

Hopefully soon I'll be a nurse and making much more money, so I'll be able to afford to give back to them. That'd be nice.

Yeah, I'll probably do that.

Though I'll have to study hard to make sure I can achieve that.

So, no more thinking.

My only thoughts can be of nursing for the next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1K 19
Felix's mom meets a man. They both get married and tell there sons that they would take 4 months in their honeymoon. Chan and Felix has to live in th...
45.4K 1.4K 43
Felix leaves his mates after being treated badly, now his mates are back hoping to win him back. I don't own Stray Kids. Their names and pictures are...
92K 3.2K 30
Seungmin and Minho have been dating for a while but feel like they're missing something. A relationship between two alphas is hard to maintain. What...
367K 12.6K 73
Decently popular model Lee Felix is an absolute die-hard fan of Stray Kids. Occasionally, he makes posts about them, and when he does, they blow up...