Cloud Surfing 🍀 (Jikook)

By Love_Breeze

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... More

🍀1🍀
🍀2🍀
🍀3🍀
🍀4🍀
🍀5🍀
🍀6🍀
🍀8🍀
🍀9🍀
🍀10🍀
🍀11🍀
🍀12🍀
🍀13🍀
🍀14🍀
🍀15🍀
🍀16🍀
🍀17🍀
🍀18🍀
🍀19🍀
🍀20🍀
🍀21🍀
🍀22🍀
🍀23🍀
🍀24🍀
🍀25🍀
🍀26🍀
🍀27🍀
🍀28🍀
🍀29🍀
🍀30🍀
🍀31🍀
🍀32🍀
🍀33🍀
🍀34🍀
🍀35🍀
🍀36🍀
🍀37🍀
🍀38🍀
🍀39🍀
🍀40🍀
🍀41🍀
🍀42🍀
🍀43🍀
🍀44🍀
🍀45🍀
🍀46🍀
🍀47🍀
🍀48🍀
🍀49🍀
🍀50🍀
🍀51🍀
🍀52🍀

🍀7🍀

331 33 3
By Love_Breeze

"Hazel! What are you doing here? Don't you have your classes?"

Hazel was waiting for Jungkook to come out from the building as she knew that was the time he leave for school.

"I skipped!"

Seeing Jungkook's expression, she got that Jimin hasn't told him anything yet. So she started to present her acting skills like always.

"Are you avoiding me Jungkook? Are you falling out of love? Do you want to get over me?" She asked, adding pain to her voice and gloom to her face...

"No! What made you think that? I love you."

"Then why y-you are not replying to me!" Tears began to pool up in her eyes... Only the devil knows how she managed to do that...

"Ah! It was just I wasn't feeling right about my health so I avoided my phone for some time. I am sorry! I didn't aim to upset you. I love you!" He pecked her forehead and wiped her tears...

He is not reluctant to show how much he loves her. It doesn't matter to him if she is two years older than him. What he seeks are love and affection!

She slipped her arms to hug him as she successfully manipulated him again.

But to be truthful Jimin was grabbing his all attention and his time.

She dropped him to school in her car. Before him getting out of the car, she pulled him for a kiss and Jungkook hovered over her... She knows how to lure him...

"Jungkook! Let's go on a date tonight!" She said, wiping her red lipstick on him...

"Sounds perfect!" He got out of the car...

"I will be waiting for you!"

"Okay!"

The same day...

Unexpected happened to Jungkook... For the first time, his teacher said something good about his studies... Because he did all his math homework and was able to solve the problems on his own that were given on the board.

He wanted to tell about this to Jimin as soon as he gets home. But... there was no sign of Jimin in the apartment.

Jimin would be there before him. He checked the washroom first, the door was open, he wasn't there nor was his stuff... Don't know why his heart beat fast, thinking he left because he pester him too much...

Isn't everything okay in the morning between us? Did I say something wrong to him?

He scooted to the closet to check his clothes, they were still there and his piggy bank where he collects money every day... He felt relief running in his veins...

He remembered Jimin conversing on the phone with his manager, saying that he will be in the Sweet Home Orphanage as the double schedule...

So he headed there...
_________________🍀🍀🍀

Jimin was smiling to himself all day and Army was falling for his cute smile...

He was smiling because Jungkook called him Hyung. And he helped him to do dishes as well which was a miracle.

Does that mean he gained his respect?

"Tie those ropes tightly! The pillars could fall!" Jimin shouted to the boy who was tying the rope made by flowers at the main entrance... "Make sure you do not damage the flowers."

"Yes!"

"We are almost done now! Let's wrap up this part quickly!"

"Yes!"

Jimin turned around. Shocked and Unexpected to see Jungkook.

"How did you come here?"

"By bus!"

"I mean... How did you find me?"

"I will always find you no matter where you go!"

Jimin smiled at his words as felt like Jungkook's behavior has changed towards him if he compares it with the past days. Then he hid his smile and said...

"Return right now!"

"You're not coming!"

"No! I need to finish this job by tomorrow morning. So I will not be there tonight."

"You sleeping here??!"

"Yeah! Now go!" Jimin pushed him...

He doesn't want him to be there because he was afraid that he might find out through his co-workers who is he and where he is from.

"Watch out manager nim!" A boy who was tying rope shouted...

Jungkook was speedy to act... He drew Jimin immediately and caged him in his arms to protect his head. Jimin's face pressed against the chest. He could feel his heartbeat was rapid like his...

And the lavender scent he always wears.

Flowers loosen from the rope and it fell over Jimin and Jungkook. The scenario was beautiful...

The pillar that wasn't tied correctly to the main gate fell, brushing Jungkook's knuckles, and wounding them...

Everyone around them hurried to the scene. They questioned Jimin if he got hurt but not to Jungkook... So he backed off and hid his knuckles behind his back...

However, Jimin was aware of it. He asked Army to bring first aid from the orphanage and pulled Jungkook to one of the benches in the yard.

The incident set work into recess...

Jimin put ointment on his knuckles while blowing air from his mouth. He was careful not to hurt him.

He noticed that Jimin's hand was red and swollen.

Does that happen because he worked too hard? Jungkook thought. Why does he work when his father is a well-known businessman?

When Jimin looked up, he moved his gaze from him...

"Um!... How long does it take now to complete this work?"

"I don't think it is possible to decorate the main gate this night and we still have a hall to decorate. I permitted some workers to go home when they finished their part. I don't think it is good to call them again for the help. We need an extra hour now. "

"Is this event that important?" Jungkook said, looking at the construction of the orphanage.

"Yeah! Tomorrow sixteen children of this orphanage have a birthday and Taehyung said that a politician and his daughter will come here."

"Taehyung?? My cousin!"

"Hum! He is the one who offered this event to design."

"How did he know your unit?"

"I know everything you see!" Taehyung came there and went with Jin to buy a red carpet... 

He saw a card hanging on Jimin's neck that day at the police station. That's how he found out about the company. "And I am surprised that you are here!"

"That is because Jiminie Hyung and I are under the same roof. I came to pick him up."

"Hyung??! You never called me that."

"Because you don't earn it."

"You see I don't mind you. You are still a child. Now leave us! Your roommate and I have something important to discuss."

Jungkook glanced at Jimin and gained a nod from him... He left cursing Taehyung under his breath...

"What is it?"

"What?"

"You wanted to share something important!"

"I just said that to chase Jungkook away."

Meanwhile, Jungkook messaged his hyungs for help in a group chat. They replied positively... Hoseok asked if Army is there because he wanted to apologize to her if he had done anything bad when he was drunk...

They arrived at the location in a few minutes...

"I warned you not to show up! Wait!.. First, how did you find this place? Are you a stalking Army?!!" Jin shouted from his position as he saw Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon.

"Does your mouth run like this all the time?" Namjoon said who was enough of Jin screaming at them... "Yesterday in the police you created a fuss."

"Of course, I did. Army is my little sister. I protect her, especially from boys like you."

They began to bicker, grabbing Jimin's attention... He was puzzled to see them...

"Hyung! I called them here for your help." Jungkook said...

"You should have asked me. I can't pay them."

"They will do it for free! Right hyung!"

"Yeah! We came because Jungkook asked." Yoongi said...

That was awkward but concerning the situation Jimin agreed... They began to make a rope of flowers...

Jin was glaring at Namjoon while standing in front of Army so they don't see her.

Within a few hours, they finished the main gate work... Everyone got so happy and clapped their hands...

The old lady also the program officer of the orphanage prepared food for them... Everyone was getting ready to jump in.

While Jimin was in the yard, staring at his palms and fingertips. The skin was burning. His eyes filled up, realizing from the pain that how much his parents struggled to raise him.

Suddenly he missed his family... His grandparents, his little brother, his mother, and his father...

A drop of his tear fell on his palm and someone put a pack of ice on it.

"You should take care of yourself as well." Taehyung smiled and sat beside him...

Jimin smiled back at him... So kind to him that he noticed his swollen hands...

"Thank you for doing this all Jimin. You don't know how much you helped." Taehyung said. Most of the event designing companies rejected to work in this small Orphanage. So he was thankful.

Jimin didn't know what to say. It was not a big deal. It was just part of his work.

Taehyung started to talk. At first, Jimin was awkward then he found they had so much in common. He also began to share as he felt comfortable with him.

He had a good sense of humor and a remarkable view of the world.

If he would be there alone for a minute then he would cry. Thankful to him that he approached him.

Jungkook also came there with a pack of ice in his hand, he halted on his way as he saw Taehyung already there, putting cream on Jimin's hand...

Jimin was smiling and laughing, he doesn't know what they are talking about.

Why they are smiling like that? Did they share something funny? Are they friends now? Did Jimin ever laugh with him like that? Most of the time they do fight! He doesn't know bit out Jimin but Taehyung already found out everything about him.

Should he care? He is just the son of his father's friend. And Isn't it good if Jimin makes friends?

But seeing them together he didn't feel right. He backed off with a slight discomfort in his chest...

-Cloud surfing 🍀

Thank you everyone for the reads and votes. Stay healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 657 26
It's not easy for someone to accept love after going through a rough first relationship. And Jungkook was exactly that someone when he started seein...
137K 8.7K 29
"I just can't see you as my mate. I'm sorry." On his 18th birthday, Jungkook discovers that Jimin is his mate.
4.8K 226 9
Jimin is in love with Jungkook But Jimin had been feeling insecure for last 6 months. Jungkook loves Jimin but not as much that he can sacrifice his...
1.2M 43.2K 83
Jikook love story ; Jimin - Unknown contact . Jung kook - Secretly crushing on Jimin [ in this story BTS is still alive ]