Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 59- Labor Pains

5.3K 192 98
By WritersAuthentic

Zayn's POV
So Harry is finally 38 weeks pregnant, which means that his C-section is in three more days. But right now, Harry looks like he is about to pop like a balloon.

He hasn't been going into work anymore, because he could have the twins at any moment now. So lately he has been relaxing, and preparing for everything.

The boy has been extra cranky lately, and quite emotional at the same time. A couple of weeks ago he was saying that he wanted the twins to stay in his womb as long as they can, but now he's complaining every second of the day.

He wants them out now.

So to calm him down a bit, I do the things that a partner is suppose to do when your lover is pregnant. Like at every chance I get I will give him a back, or foot massage because he complains about how bad his back hurts, and how swollen his feet, or hands are. I have also been very carful with what I say to him also, and it's just not me...it's everyone.

The boy would get mad over simple things. Like how he can't stand up for a long period of time, without having to take a break every five minutes, which is normal for a pregnant person. He gets mad when his belly gets in the way of things, especially when we're having sex.

But what he's really worried about is his C-section. He's been thinking about it nonstop. I tell him it's all going to be fine, and that him and the twins are ok.

At this moment all I am hoping for is that he will at least enjoy the rest of his pregnancy while it lasts, because at this point I don't think he wants to go through all of this again, so these might be the only children we will have.

It's 3 o'clock in the morning, and I am awakened by Harry clutching his stomach in pain.

So I quickly sat up."Harry are you ok?" I asked as I placed my hand on his rock hard stomach.

He breathes out."Yeah I'm fine, just another false contraction." He said as he laid his head back against the headboard of the bed.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes I'm sure." He said as he laid back down slowly.

I cupped my hand with his face."If this continues, I'm taking you to a hospital, ok?"

"Alright."

~
So since Harry has been really tired lately, I have decided to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past five days.

So right now I am currently cooking us a simple breakfast. Like some cut up fruit, and a easy breakfast omelet.

"Zayn is breakfast almost ready?" Harry whined from the couch.

"Yes Harry, just a couple of more minutes." I replied.

He sighs loudly."Ok."

So I quickly placed the fruit in the bowl, and move it onto a tray. The omelets weren't quite ready yet, so I will just give him the fruit to eat first, since he is complaining.

I ambled over to my curly haired lover, and handed him the bowl of fruit."Here eat this until the omelets are ready." I said.

He takes the bowl, and smiles showing his dimples."Thank you Zayn."

"You're welcome."

I started to walk back in the kitchen."Hey Zayn, I was just sitting here thinking about how the twins will look like, and I think they will have your gorgeous eyes." He exclaimed.

I turned around and kneeled down behind the couch."Really!? Well I was thinking that they would have your deep dimples." I said as I poked one right in the middle of his cheek, but his smile fades as another known false contraction hit him.

I stood up, and calmed him down. He moved a bit."It's not working." He said before he placed his bowl down, and stood up.

He slowly waddles around a bit then he sighs in relief."Thank goodness, it wasn't real."

I walked over to him."But that's the fifth time this morning. I'm getting really concerned." I said gesturing towards his bump.

"Zayn they come and go, I'll be fine."

He sat back down on the couch and elevated his feet. I made my way into the kitchen and totally forgot about the omelets.

So I quickly made my way over to the stove and removed the food. Luckily, it wasn't damaged, but hopefully next time I would keep a better eye on what I'm cooking.

I moved the omelette onto a plate, and got a glass of water for Harry. I brought the food over to the boy.

I sat down on the couch, and put our drinks on the table."Thanks again Zayn."

"It's no problem, I'll do anything for my fiancé." I said before I took a bite of my omelet.

As we ate I hear my phone ring on the kitchen table. So I quickly get up, and go get my phone.

I picked it up, and noticed that it was a phone call from Mr Dixon.

"Hello."

"Hey Zayn Mr Dixon here. I just wanted to ask you if could please come early into work today?"

I furrowed my eyebrows."Umm...sure, what time do you want me to come in?" I asked.

"Could you come in now, if you don't mind?"

"Ok, I'm coming."

"Thanks."

We ended the conversation and I walked over to Harry.

"Baby I have to go into work early today, so I'm going to have to leave now." I told him.

"Aww...but I'm going to be so bored sitting here alone." I said sadly.

I patted his belly."I know, but you're not alone remember?"

He looked down at his nine months bump, and laughed a bit."Oh yeah."

"Ok maybe you can invite one of the boys over, mayor hey will keep you entertained for a few hours?" I suggested.

He nodded."Ok."

"Plus I don't want you being here alone either. Your due at any second, so if anything happens call me immediately." I explained.

"Yes Zayn I know, we have been through this before!" He said getting frustrated.

"Ok, Ok I won't bring it up again."

He smiles at bit and pulls me into a kiss."Alright then, I'll see you later."

I started to walk towards the the front door."Bye...wait!" I said before I turned back around and quickly ambled over to Harry.

I leaned down to level with his bump."I'll see you two later. Please stay in there until I get back." I whispered as I kissed his tummy.

"Ok Zayn I don't think they're going to kick in return. There's not enough room for them to kick anymore." Harry stated.

I laughed a little and stood up."Right...I forgot about that."

"Zayn you're going to be late remember?" He said as he shooed me away.

"Ok I see you soon!" I said before I exited our apartment and on my way to work.

~
Harry's POV
So since I was home alone, I decided to just watch a bit of TV, while laying on the sofa all day and taking it easy.

This pregnancy is really getting to me.

At first I want the two little joys to stay in my womb for as long as they could, but now, I just want them out.

For the past few weeks Zayn has been freaking out.

He has been constantly asking how I was, if I was feeling bad, or if I needed to go to the hospital. I mean it's really nice to know that he cares about me, but at this point, considering that I'm really in edge, it's really annoying me.

But to be honest, I am a bit scared myself. Like anything can happen in that operation room, something could happen to me, or my twins, but I try to at try to think positive.

So as I lying on the couch curled up underneath a blanket half asleep I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I slowly rise myself up, and waddle over to the door to answer it, I was met by Louis."Hey Haz."

"Umm...hey Louis, I didn't expect to see you today." I said as I let him in.

"Well Zayn called me, and said that you wanted some company, so here I am."

He walked over into the living room and sat down in the recliner, while I waddled over to the couch."I could have stayed here alone, I'm not three."

"Well...he also said that if something happens, that he at least wants someone to be with you." Louis explained.

I laid down then covered myself with the comfortable blanket. I seriously need a nap."Oh, well it was generous of you to spend your day with me."

"I don't mind."

"So you want to spend the rest of your day watching me sleep?" I asked.

"Well to be honest I don't like the fact that you are here by yourself either, so I'll just stay here and watch a bit of TV, if you don't mind?"

I grabbed the remote and threw it to him."Sure, you can do whatever you want, I really don't care. I just want to go to sleep." I say.

"Ok you just get some sleep."

~
Louis POV
You know the feeling when you know something's not right? Well that how I feel right now.

Harry is constantly waking up clutching his stomach in pain, and I don't think they are just Braxton Hicks.

He claims they are, but my mum has had these type of pains plenty of times, so I think I know what's happening, but on the other hand it could be nothing false contractions just like he said.

But I totally doubt it.

~
Harry's POV
I am woken up by another pain shooting through my stomach making me wince.

I catch Louis giving me a concerned stare."Harry I don't think you're having Braxton Hicks. It looks like you're in some serious pain."

I immediately sit up."Louis stop worrying I'm sure it will stop soon." I said as I stood up.

I was wrong.

The pain was unbearable.

Louis quickly stands up, and takes my hand then places his other on my back."You're having real contractions. I need to take you the hospital."

I winced at the pain, and nodded."Could you go get the baby bag, and the car seats please." I asked.

"Yeah." He said before he ran off to get the things.

This is nothing but pure torture.

I try walking a bit, but it hurts so bad. So Louis comes storming in with the care seats, and bags on his shoulder."I'm taking this stuff to my car!"

He runs out, while I'm constantly mumbling"Oww."

The pain as eases off a bit, so I slowly waddled over to the counter to grab my phone, but another contraction hits my abdomen causing me to bend over.

I needed to call Zayn, he needs to be there with me.

I try to reach for my phone again, but it hurts so bad.

Finally Louis comes running in, and helps me stand up completely. He feels my bump, and hummed."Yep you're definitely having contractions. Your bump is rock hard." He says as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"M-My p-phone Lou." I mumbled.

He looks back and grabs it, then he helps walk."Ok let's get going."

We exited the apartment, and make our way downstairs to his car.

He helps me get in."You ok." He asks.

"Yes, now get in the damn car."

He nods then he scurried to the drivers side, and hops in."Did you call Zayn yet?"

"N-No."

Louis hands me my phone, and I don't hesitate to call Zayn.

I waited for it to ring, but no answer.

"He's not picking...OW!"

"Ok, Ok let me try calling his work number." The boy says while he takes his phone out, and starts to call.

Louis POV
"Hello?"

"Mr Dixon speaking, may I help you?"

I looked over to Harry, who was groaning in pain."Can I please speak to Zayn Malik please?" I asked.

"Yes, hold please." He replied.

Harry is really hurts. He clutched onto the car seats."When are we going to get out of the damn parking lot!" Harry screamed.

"Soon, I'm just waiting for Zayn to come to the phone."

Zayn's POV
"Zayn you have a call on the line." Mr Dixon tells me.

I stop what I'm doing."I'll be right back." I told my coworker Alex.

He looks up."Alright."

So I ambled over to Mr Dixon who was at the register, and he hands me the phone.

"Ow Harry, stop squeezing my hand so tight!" I hear someone, who I am guessing is Louis demand through the phone.

I hear heavy breathing."S-Sorry I can't help it!" Harry yells.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Hello?"

"Zayn it's Louis."

"Hey Lou..."

I'm interrupted. I hear Screaming in the background."Calm down Haz, breathe." Louis says.

"Louis what the hell is going?" I asked worriedly.

"Zayn I'm taking Harry to the hospital. He's in labor."

My heart started racing."Can I speak to him!?

Harry continues to scream."Sure, let me give him the phone." Louis replies.

"Harry?"

"O-Ow!!! Louis would you just hurry up and drive already!" Harry yelled.

"Baby it's me, please talk to me."

He takes deep breaths, and finally answers."Z-Zayn...they're coming."

"I know baby, I'm on my way."

He groans loudly."It hurts...It hurts, so bad...I need you, so..."

The boy screams out in pain again."Get your ass down here!" He says strictly.

"Ok, Ok I'm on my way, so please take deep breaths for me, and I'll meet at you two at the hospital ok?"

"O-Ok...please hurry."

"I will."

We hanged up, and I quickly put the phone back.

I ran back to where I was and packed my stuff. Mr Dixon and Alex stare at me."I need to go. Harry's in labor." I said quickly.

"Oh he is!? Well go on then! You have the rest of the week off!" Mr Dixon said.

"Really!?"

"Yes I have been through this three times, I understand. You need to go now." He says.

"Ok thanks, I'll see you two next week." I said as I began to walk away.

"Hope it all goes well!" Alex says.

"Thanks."

I ran out of the shop, and to my car.

It's really happening. We are about to become dads. We are finally going to have the twins in our arms.

Harry's POV
"Hello?"

"M-Mum, it's me. W-Where are y-you right at the moment?" I asked.

I continued to groan."I'm about to go into a very important meeting why?"

I bit my bottom lip as another contraction hits me, which makes me cry a bit.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" She asked and I definitely can hear worry fill in her voice.

"I'm in labor..."

She gasps."I'm on my way."

"Ok."

I hanged up, and Louis pats my knee."We're almost there Haz."

~
Once we get to the hospital, they immediately put me in a wheelchair and rush me into a room.

"Ok Mr Styles, we are going to start your C-section now." The nurse says.

"No! Can't I just wait a bit!? My fiancé is not here yet, and I don't to deliver until he gets here." I said as I pulled up my sheets.

She looks at the monitors."Ok we'll give you a few minutes. If your pain gets stronger then we are going to start the C-section immediately."

I nodded, and she walks out.

Louis turns towards me."He's on his way Harry, don't worry." The boy tells me before he turns his head as we hear a knock at the door.

I crossed my fingers hoping it was Zayn, but actually it was my mum, who apparently got here quicker than I thought she would.

She runs over to me and takes my hand."How are you darling?"

I tried to smile a bit, but that quickly changes as I feel the pain again in my lower abdomen."I want them out, it hurts so bad." I cried out.

She moves my curls out of my face."I know sweetie, but it will all be over soon." She announced.

The pain gets stronger, and I let go of my mums hand, because I didn't want to hurt her, just like I did to Louis.

"Can someone please hand me my phone?" I asked.

Louis gets up from my bed, and mum pulls up a chair. He ambled over, and gave me my phone. I act fast, and speed dialed Zayn, then I waited for it to answer.

"Hey Harry."

"Zayn where are you!?"

"I just got stuck in a bit of a traffic jam because of some nearby construction, but luckily traffic is clearing up, so I'm only a few minutes away." He informed me.

I gritted my teeth together."Please hurry Zayn. My contractions are getting stronger, and I don't think the twins can wait any longer." I replied.

"I'll be there soon."

"Ok."

Our conversation ended, and I threw my phone down next to me and sighed.

"He's a few minutes away."

Zayn's POV
The way I'm feeling right now can not be described, but I am a extreme wreck right now.

I could miss the birth of my children. Harry needs me there by his side.

~
Once I got to the hospital I act fast and run to the reception desk."Harry Styles Please?"

"Umm...yes he's in room 254, on the fifth floor." She says as she puts me into the system and sends me to his room.

I rushed out of the elevator and down the hall. As I'm walking I see Louis coming out of Harry's room.

I get closer towards him."Hey Louis, how is he?" I asked nervously.

"He's in pain."

I bit my bottom lip."I can't go in there Lou. I'm terrified, we are going to become fathers today." I said.

"I know, it's a bit overwhelming Zayn, but it's gonna happen any moment now." He responded.

This moment reminded me of when I finally decided to accept Harry's pregnancy, and I went to his second appointment where me and Louis actually decided to be nice to one another and be friends.

He places an assuring hand on my shoulder."Zayn go in there, he's begging for you."

"I'm not ready."

"Please Zayn?"

I sighed."Ok I'll go in, but I'm still nervous." I stated.

He pats my back and laughs a bit."That's normal, now let's go in."

I nodded and I walked towards his door. I stared blankly at the door then Louis reminds me about what we just talked about, so with that I took a deep breath, and slowly opened the door, revealing Harry.

I practically ran over to the boy and embraced him inside my arms.

"Baby I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier." I apologized.

He is about to say something, but he couldn't because he was hit with another painful contraction.

He takes my hand and grips on tight making me wince a bit, at how hard he squeezed my hand, probably making me lose the feeling in my hand.

Finally he inhaled in and out with deep breaths and let lays his head back his pillow.

He looks me in the eyes, and I see nothing but pain. He was tired and in excruciating pain. He's going through this all because of me.

"Ow, well that's a...umm tight squeeze you have got there."

"Oh tell me about it! I still can't get all of my feeling back in my hand." Louis said as he sits down in a chair.

"S-Sorry...it just really hurts." He says while his eyes close shut.

I placed my hand on his stomach."No I'm should be the one apologizing. I should have stayed home with you."

He smiles a bit."I-It's ok. You can't control the natural things that happen."

I grinned and stroked his curls. His mum comes in the room smiling."You boys are about to be fathers! Are you excited?" She asked us.

Harry nodded and my body stiffened.

"Hey it's going to be ok." He whispered.

I kissed his hand, then he squeezes it again."OW!" He screams.

Just after a few nurses come in."Ok Mr Styles, on a scale from 1-10 what is your pain?" The nurse asks.

"10 it's definitely a 10!"

"We need to start your C-section immediately."

His mum gives him a kiss on the forehead then hugs me, while Louis gives us a thumbs up, then the two leave the room.

They wheel Harry to the delivery room, and they asks me to change into protective gear, masks, and scrubs.

They give Harry some anesthesia, and makes sure that he is numb.

They then do a couple of more things, then they immediately start the procedure.

I am sitting right next to to Harry's head. He's looking at me smiling a bit.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He replied.

Just as my attention is all on him, the room is filled with crying."It's a boy!" The nurse says before they take him over to a table to clean him up.

I look over to Harry and me and him are smiling mad. Then we hear another cry fill the room as our second baby is delivered.

"It's a girl!" The nurse says.

"You did it Harry." I whispered to him.

I see tears form in the corner of his eyes as the nurse comes over with our son."Here's your baby boy." She says before she hands him to me.

I held him carefully in my arms."It's our son Haz." I said as I moved closer to Harry.

"He's beautiful." Harry says as his eyes are filled completely with tears.

Another nurse comes over with our daughter."And here is your baby girl." She's says as she hands her over.

My arms are now filled with our two little bundles of joy.

"She beautiful." Harry whispered as he stares at them with glossy eyes.

I smiled back."What should we name them? Because I have no idea." I asked.

They deliver the placenta and start to stitch Harry back together."Ava, and Caden." He whispers.

"Ava and Caden...I love it!"

"So who's last name should they take?" He asks.

I knew exactly who's last name they would take. After all of the trouble and problems we have had he has suffered the most.

"Styles."

"What?" He asked in confusion.

I smiled."They should have your last name." I said.

"Why?"

"Because they deserve to have your last name. You have experienced so much through the past few months, and seeing you in so much pain made me think." I explained.

He smiled."Ava and Caden Styles."

Caden Xavier Styles
Ava Kalynne Styles

~
Harry's POV
I woke up to my fiancé holding two babies wrapped around in pink and blue blankets, while he was gazing at them with amazement in his eyes.

It's all over.

All the cramps, morning sickness, swelling, nosebleeds, waddling, and carrying around all of that weight was gone....I'm a father.

Zayn looks up, and smiles."Hey beautiful. How are you feeling?" He asks.

I moved a bit."Well at the moment, I still can't feel the bottom half of my body."

"As soon as the anesthesia wears off tell me immediately and I'll get the doctor." He stated.

I nodded."Can I hold our children now?" I asked.

"Of course, you did carry them around for nine months." He mentioned.

He stands up and walks over to me."Harry meet Caden and Ava Styles."

He hands the twins to me, and a grin immediately forms on my face."They're perfect."

Zayn kisses me on my cheek."You did great today. I'm so proud of you."

"I couldn't have done it without you...literally." I said while chuckling a bit.

"Yeah we're finally a family. We are fathers."

I smiled."Yeah."

We were quiet for a moment, and just admired the moment of our newborn twins.

"They look just like you." I said.

"Yeah they do, but they have your curly hair and dimples." He stated.

I laid my head on hi shoulder. "Everyone's gonna be so shocked when they see them."

"They sure are. And that reminds me, I should probably let them come see you and the twins now."He said as he got up.

"Zayn?"

He smiles."Yes Harry."

"I love you so much, and I'm glad I'm marrying you." I announced.

He leaned down, and his kissed me deeply.

"I love you too, and I can't wait to marry you either."

I love our family already.

___________________________
AN: So Harry went into labor!

Zayn did keep his promise, and made it to see the birth of their children.

Harry and the twins are both perfectly healthy! And now they are a family! I wonder who the godfather is!?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.6K 22
Harry is in the military and is constantly leaving his husband Zayn at home with their 5 year old daughter Delilah. What happens when Harry comes ho...
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
50.7K 2.9K 35
It had always been a tradition to visit Anne's caravan in Wales. Going there had never been an issue for Zayn nor Harry. That was until they turned f...
484K 32.2K 66
"Um...call me Harrie." *1st place in The Bromance Awards: Season Two *Highest ranking as of 12/02/17: #345 in Fanfiction ©2016 Prisonerwithavision