The Boss (Gwendoline Christie...

By womenaregorgeous

Olivia Spielberg was the daughter of famous director, Steven Spielberg. Starting her career off as an actress... More

Characters
Nepotism baby
Paparazzi (tw)
Judgy (tw)
Closer
The Boss
Boyfriend (slight NSFW)
Screaming and Fighting(TW)
Goodbye (major tw)
Shopping
Just the two of us.
Meeting Cathy
Birthday Party
Aftermath
What are we? (tw?)
Lunch dates and baking cakes
Goodbyes are always hard
Oops.....
Why I wanted you to
compromise (NSFW)
Locked down
WHY?
WHAT?
Right?
The phone call
Whatever you need
New Year, New us
I'll try to help (tw)
GET OUT
Hits different (Tw)
Good parts and bad parts ( TW+NSFW)
An actors life
The start of a journey
Missing you in Romania
I need to leave
Critical Condition
Tears

Healing (tw)

518 35 1
By womenaregorgeous

Having moved into the house, I just laid in bed all day, I didn't have much motivation anymore.

I had been signed off work and I wasn't allowed to leave the house because of news companies and the public so i laid in bed all day.

Gwendoline would watch me, I could feel her eyes on me but I never acknowledged it.

The only time we spoke was when she would bring me food. I hadn't told her that she was the thing that pushed me over the edge, that's just really mean.

I watched all the TV possible, even watching myself and Gwendoline in Game of Thrones.

My father was still away and I couldn't be bothered to phone him. Alex would pop in a few times a day, making sure I was OK. I wasn't but what could they do.

I knew I should talk to someone, this was important but I didn't want to talk to my therapist and my dad was away. Alex as much as I loved her, it would be awkward and Nikolaj was working, so Gwendoline it was.

She walked into my room, bringing  me a cup of tea.

"Hey Olivia, you alright?" She asked, she asked every time. And every time, I answered yes.

"Can we talk?" I ask quietly.

She nods.

"Sit." I point to the bed and she complies.

"I don't really want to trauma dump on you but I just need someone to talk to about this all, can I talk to you?"

"I'm here for whatever." She smiles.

"So at 16, I was struggling with major anxiety, body dyspmorphia  and some othed stuff and it all became so much, i became suicidal. Being a child actor was a lot of pressure, especially as you grew older as you weren't sure if you would get roles. And as a Nepotism baby, there's the extra hate. I will admit I would be nowhere near as successful without my dad but people never really saw that I was capable of stuff. It became worse and that's when I made the first attempt, my dad found me but I refused therapy. I did eventually agree, after I didn't stop and my dad found out. At 24, I decided to rejoin the acting world after taking a break the previous year. And I loved it. I stopped harming and stopped therapy and I was happy, I made so many friends. Then at the start of the year, everything came back, I don't know why, when, how, one day I was fine and then the next I started to feel anxious again and I started to hate my body. I tried so hard not to do anything, I had been clean for years. But I couldn't, it became worse. I was getting a lot of hate for my job directing Game of Thrones and I really wasn't happy. Nikolaj tried to help me but nothing worked. That's why I was either angry or out of it. I was so frustrated and tired and I just wanted to go. Then someone said something that pushed me over the edge, I couldn't take it anymore, I thought everyone would be better off without me!" I was crying by the end.

Gwendoline took me into her arms and let me cry.

"Well I think you are very brave and incredible and you are a talented actress and director. And I'm sorry for when I snapped at you, that wasn't right."

"It's ok, I'm trying to get back to being happy really, I need to stay, for my dad, Nikolaj and you if you'll have me?" I joked a little.

"I'll have you, just please stay." She whispered.

"I will."

She left to go get herself a drink and then I fell asleep.

Over the next few months, I pushed myself to talk more to Gwendoline about everything and I felt better. It was so nice to have a weight lifted. I got out of bed a month later, feeling happy to still be alive. Although it took a while to realise, I was glad I was alive, I had received countless cards, flowers and messages, making me think people maybe do care.

It had now been 4 months since my attempt and I think I was getting better. Maybe life was worth living. I had found a great confidant within Gwendoline and we grew close again, being great friends.  Although the thoughts still lingered, I pushed, I needed to stay alive, for my dad, for Nikolaj, for Gwendoline, for myself. As much as I wish I died that day, the amount of concern and worry in Gwendoline has comforted me almost, she does care and I should be here.

After the media found out, I received countless messages from fans and friends and I was almost glad it didn't work again. I didn't really think about the thousands who would be affected if I died, by my own hands nonetheless. It was good I stayed alive  I came to the decision.

People care, they love me and I need to love myself, im glad I didn't die that day, i think I'm slowly healing.

900 words
<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 12.3K 39
Hanna is your average 15 year old Sophomore girl. Goes to school, gets good grades, is on the Cheerleading team and has the perfect boyfriend, Jayso...
555K 7.2K 45
15 year old, Kimberly and Olivia Minaj are completely different Sisters who are twins. KImberly Is a Sex lover, Bi (Like Boys and Girls) ,Loud mouth...
3.3K 272 35
Skylar fights against her father for the death of her mother, but that fight might become the death of her. We always knew the time of sorrow would d...
300 5 8
Adult rated- Read list of warnings at the bottom Multi Fandom: Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (Sony Animated Movies) and the Amazing Spiderman (Sony). Occa...