๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐„๐€๐“ ๐–๐€๐‘...

Von vneryx

my hand was the one you reached for; all throughout the great war. vicky, nancy, thรจrรจse and beatrice the cra... Mehr

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜;
1. the circle of idiots
2. all by yourself, sitting alone
3. interrogation
4. the plan pt.i
5. the plan pt. ii
6. escaping
7. alice in zombieland
8. a guidance.
9. faith, hope and trust
10. faith or failed?
11. heart to heart
12. the other side
13. pleasing a storm
14. mr. brightside
15. laughter in the tombs
16. always
17. our little team
18. no touchy please
19. i'm poison
20. time for murder punks!
21. what an idiot
22. the girls are here
23. the cure and the key
24. but a mother never forgets
25. please don't tell them
26. the way i loved you
27. she is not one of us
29. omg they are roommates
30. the island of remembrance
31. the room of the past
32. it is wednesday my dudes
33. a maroon date
34. the breaking point
35. the girls became bakers
36. hush baby, don't you cry
37. all of you, all of me. intertwined.
38. are you ready for it?
39. minho and the last city.
40. asses getting rescued
41. okay, time to be serious
42. it's just thรจrรจse
43. the last city
44. wait- he's alive! he's alive?
45. please don't be in love with someone else
46. she's gone too far this time
47. two by two
48. good ol' boys
49. novalunosis
50. the not so happy reunion
51. he's my brother
52. if we survived the great war
53. the things we lost in the fire
54. the fall of the queen
55. for all to rise, one must fall
56. find the truth and get us home
57. mother, i'm coming home
58. you're my hero, and i love you
59. lights will guide you home
60. just trust me, you'll be fine
61. this is the start of how it all ends

28. gladers sticks together

17 2 2
Von vneryx

It's the next day. Come the white wine and bitter sunlight, the sun shone, shimmering down on the now destroyed base.

Vicky could be seen wrapping around with her mother, as Bea hold a sleeping Prim closed to her. They're all exhausted and tired. Brenda and Jorge were in the back. Harriet, Mary, Newt and Bea observed all the dead guards and dead members of the Right Arm who fought back at the battle.

What's only left for them is themselves — Thomas, Newt, Frypan, Nancy, Bea, Brenda, Vicky, Prim and Harriet — most of them were taken, or likely betrayed them.

Nancy could be seen sitting next to Thomas, resting her head on his shoulder as she sat miserably, sharpening her axe.

Vicky sense something's different with Nancy's body, mostly her leg, there's just something about it that changed.

She examined closely, glancing down at Nancy's leg, before finding Nancy's prosthetic leg slightly bends over, or you can say broke.

Vicky' eyes widened in realization as Nancy tried to stand up, "Uh Nance, I wouldn't do that if I were you." Vicky warned, standing up.

"Huh?" But it was too late, Nancy already stands up and immediately stumbled down, she falls with a yelp. If it wasn't for Thomas, she would crashes down on the ground.

Thomas hold her up and she touched his arm. "Thank you." Nancy said as he sits her back down. She glanced down at her prosthetic leg, good thing it was handmade.

Nancy took out her prosthetic leg, giving them a better view of her half leg – up until knees. "Don't worry guys," She said, as she noticed their worried faces. "Good thing, for moments like this, Harriet always makes a spare, don't you, Har?" She said proudly, and Harriet only wink back with a smile.

Nancy turned, pointing at Vicky. "V, can you get my backpack behind that tent, please." She said.

Vicky nodded before leaving to find Nancy's bag.

Meanwhile, Nancy was observing her prosthetic leg, it was already bends over and almost looks destroyed. She was not surprised, after all the running she's been through and all, the only time she managed to take it off was when Thèrèse had a seizure and Winston was passed out.

Vicky arrived and give Nancy her purple bag. She took out her spare leg as they all surrounded her, but still gives her space. "I always had a spare leg," Nancy informed. "And a spare leg for a... spare." She laughed nervously.

Thomas smiled as Nancy slump back down on him, resting on his shoulder as they all got in their previous spot.

Vicky collapsed on her mother, feeling her back pain coming. "Oh shoot," She said, getting her mother's attention. "Yes, dear?" Vivian turns to look at her. "Do you know I have a scoliosis? You know, my back," She said, jabbing behind her back, giving her mother' hints.

Vivian's eyes widened, "Oh yes! I do remember your back pain. Don't you have a brace? Protection?" Vicky nodded, "I do, but they gave me a small one as my spine didn't really twisted that bad." Vicky informed as her mother nodded.

"Alright so, what do you need, sweetheart?" Vivian said. "I need to paste my plaster on so my back can cool off. It's really warm and I'm getting uncomfortable. My legs.. they started buzzing, Mama. It really hurts." Vicky whined.

Scoliosis' pain was the worst when it comes to leg.

Vivian nodded, standing up, Vicky mimicking her action. "Let's go somewhere else," she said, excusing herself from the group.

Vicky and Vivian walked and sit over a tent, the one that atleast still stands. Well, it's not but it can hold.

"Did you do any exercise? Appointment while at WCKD?" Vivian asked.

Vicky nodded, "Every Wednesday, I had an appointment with a therapist. She gave me this long stretchy thing. She said it helped with stretching my muscles. She even helped me with some kinds of positions to help me reduce the back pain." Vicky explained as she watched her mother go through her bag.

"I had a plaster in my bag, Ma, and some medicine." She said. "Have you ever felt so bad that you started to take the medicine?" Vivian asked, finally finds the plaster.

"So far, no." Vicky shrugged as she takes off her jacket, and lifted her shirt, taking off her small brace. Vivian placed the cold sensation of plaster briefly against her lower back.

"I'm sorry," Vivian said suddenly. "What are you apologizing for, Ma?" Vicky asks, turning around as Vivian already done with her back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you when you needed me." Vivian sighed, as Vicky immediately hugged her.

"No, Ma, it's okay. Those bastards only takes care of me for a few weeks. For three years, all these times, it was my friends all along." Vicky soothed, stroking her mother's back.

Vivian calmed down, as she pulled away, smiling. "Alright, I really owe something to your friends – for taking care of my baby girl. Oh, thank God." She gasped in relief, hugging Vicky again.

"We should head back Ma, my back is getting better, for now." Vicky chuckled and they began to walked.

When they arrived back at the group, the sight they find was Thomas standing up, all of them looking at him with determination. Before they heard, "I made a promise to Minho, I wouldn't leave him behind, I have to go after him." Vivian and Vicky heard Thomas said.

Vivian asked Mary as Vicky gave a look at Nancy. 'What's happening?' she mouths.

Nancy only nods towards Thomas, telling Vicky to just listens to him. "Hey kid, look around you. Alright? WCKD just kicked our ass." Vincent reminds. "You think about where you're headed."

"Well, we'll kick their ass back." Nancy shot as well.

"Minho our friend. We can't leave him behind." Thomas tried again, "And so is my sister, Sonya and my friend, Aris." Nancy said, as she stands next to him.

"Guys, listen to me." Newt said, making them look at him. "I've known Minho for.. well, as long as I can remember. So if there was any way that we could help him, trust me, I would be up there standing next to you. But, this, you're talking about is.. impossible."

"More like suicide," Jorge corrected and Nancy gave him a look.

Thomas grin like an idiot, "Maybe. But, I know what I'm supposed to do now. It's not just about Minho. It's about all of us. It's about everyone WCKD's ever taken. Sonya, Aris. Everyone they will take. They'll never stop.." Thomas paused, looking at Nancy for some support.

Nancy nodded in couraging, taking his hand.

"They'll never stop– they'll never stop so, I'm going to stop them." He explains, voice laced with determination.

They all looked at him — thinking if he's actually stupid or brave.

"I'm going to kill Ava Paige."

"I have to admit..." Harriet spoke, all eyes moving to her. "I'd like some revenge." They all nodded. "Well, that's a good speech, kid. So, what's your plan." Vince questions.

And with that, all eyes moving to Thomas. Bea and Vicky grinned mischievously at eachother. Nancy and Thomas slowly looks at eachother, smirking at eachother.

Bea cheered into the air, throwing her hands up, "Woohoo! Let's kick WICKED' asses, baby!" She punched her arms to the air as Vicky mimics her. They all laughs at the girl's actions.

Thomas nodded, before speaking again. "Well, guess what, we will kick WICKED' asses, it's just, I wanted to say sorry." He said, stepping down towards his friends as they held a confused looks. "What are you talking about?" Newt asks.

"The scene I caused back there, I'm sorry I dragged you guys in that mess." Thomas said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I keep getting all of you in this mess, and well, guess what, I'm not perfect." They all knew what he's referring to, it was back when Thomas held the bombs as a threat.

"Perfect? No- what?" Bea argued as Vicky gasped dramatically, both of them saying random things.

And one last word that got Nancy's last straw. "First of all, ew," She said, referring to what Bea said. "Second, everything you did, you did to protect those people, and to protect all of us. Now, the question is not how you fix it," She said, jabbing her finger at him. "It's how we all fix it, as a team."

Newt, Frypan, Vicky and Bea appeared behind her, showing him support. Thomas nodded, feeling a little bit better.

"Alright. Let's kick WCKD's ass."

— GLADERS sticks
together.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.3K 360 25
"Who do we have here?" Quaritch asked and looked at his son. "Look, 5 fingers, 4 fingers, they half-breed." someone from his team said. "Shit." Spide...
1.5K 42 13
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž ๐„๐๐ƒ"- ๐“๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐˜๐€ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ...
5.8K 102 21
na'teya, daughter of respected family in the kekunan clan, fled with her older brother ty'wren after her parents' deaths in war. โ›ค started - 03/06/23...
61.7K 1.9K 14
โ we could never run out of time, my dear. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ love is found within the person she expected the least โช...