Lego Monkie Kid x Female! Kam...

By AnimeLoverirl111

Y/N Kamado was the oldest of the Kamado family and, the most beautiful and kindest woman ever. Even, she take... More

Information 
Information #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
 Chapter 25
 Chapter 26
 Chapter 27
A/N!
The Winner!
 Chapter 28
The Wattys 2023
 Chapter 29
 Chapter 30
 Chapter 31
A/N! 2
 Chapter 32
 Chapter 33
 Chapter 34
 Chapter 35
Chapter 36
 Chapter 37
 Chapter 38
 Chapter 39
 Chapter 40
 Chapter 41
 Chapter 42
 Chapter 43
 Chapter 44
 Chapter 45
 Chapter 46
 Chapter 47
 Chapter 48
 Chapter 49
A/N! 3
A/N! 4
🎊🎉Made a New Story🎉🎊

Chapter 6

2.8K 60 10
By AnimeLoverirl111

Your's POV:

Me & Chief manage to find a house to live in as Chief paid for our new home. I was surprised he had money with him along.

Anyways, I was trying to get used to my new home but... it doesn't feel the same anymore, every since, Muzan killed my family. I only had Tanjiro & Nezuko left now.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Your remaining quiet still" Chief said as I turned to him. "Yeah... it feels really weird and I'm far away from my home too" I said in sadness, while I stayed quiet.

"Y/N... you're not the only one, who feels guilty. I am too" Chief said as he stared at the ceiling. I turned to Chief as I was shocked of him. "I wish I could go back in time to save your family, so... you don't feel a lot of pain" Chief said as he turned to me. I then gave him a warm smile.

"It's not your fault, Chief. I didn't see this coming. Even, you didn't see this coming too. The only way to stop this, is to end, Muzan for good" I said to him as I had a serious expression. "So, everyone doesn't have to suffer, what I'm going through" I said to him as Chief nodded at me.

I was about to go the kitchen to cook our food until out of nowhere. A portal, open up underneath us as we were in-shocked.

"What the-!?" Chief said as we both fell through the portal and, we were in a different location. "What happened!? Where did we-!?" I stopped myself as I saw a beautiful view of the forest and the mountain too.

"Where are we..?" I asked as Chief was in shocked of this. "This is Flower Fruit Mountain. This is where Sun WuKong lives, Y/N" Chief said as I was amazed of the beauty around us.

"Who is Sun WuKong? I never heard of him before" I asked him as he was about to explain until I hear something from far away from us. I hear explosion and scream with it too! "Y/N?? What's the matter? Are you feeling something?" Chief asked as I had a worried expression on my face.

"Something doesn't feel right... I hear loud noise, and... screaming" I said as Chief was surprise of me. He didn't know my hearing was super strong. "I can teleport us in but, we need to be more careful. What you heard from there... something doesn't feel right" Chief said as he managed to teleport to us inside the mountain.

"Chief. You have to tell me next time you have powers" I said as Chief chuckles at me until we saw giant ink things were in front of us.

Chief quickly grab my arm as we were hiding behind a pillar. Those things are not looking at us, they were looking at someone else. I took a peek behind the pillar as I saw two people were there!

They were about to get attacked by that giant ink things too!

I was about to save them but, out of nowhere. Something attack those giant ink things by slashes. I was shocked & confuse at the same time, then lion person came out of nowhere.

I watched them as he glared at the ink monster, while they were ready to fight those things again.

I was amazed of his powerful strength and using his sword too. I was about to come out from my hiding spot but, Chief stopped me from doing that.

I was about to ask him, why was he stopping me until those two people attacked him from behind, while they were kicking him too.

"Ouch... That must be really painful for him..." Chief said as I was cringing of the pain for that lion person. "He needs to see a doctor for his back injury" I said to myself but, then I saw the last ink monster was still out and they were about to attack the lion person.

Fear took over me as I was worried for their safety. I didn't came out of my hiding spot as I shout out towards them.

"WATCH OUT!!" I said as I got their attention and they were shocked too. They were about to get hurt but, I quickly used my Sun Breathing. "Sun Breathing Third Form: Raging Sun!!" I said as I attacked the ink monster, while I saved those three people.

I managed to destroy those ink monster as the three of them were amazed until the lion quickly sealed up the last ink monster into the scroll. Everything was okay now. I feel really tired after using my Sun Breathing.

Out of nowhere, the same girl, I saved, came in front of me as she was going exciting, along with the boy. Even, she start to ask questions to me too.

"Hey! Who are you! That was so cool!! What was that attack more?? Are you a samurai? Or, A ninja!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 123 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
87.8K 1.4K 22
Tanjiro's family was brutally murdered by Muzan Kibutsuji. Tanjiro himself, was peacefully sleeping in the house when the door was broken down and hi...
85 6 5
Nezuko Kamado, a 14-year-old village girl, lives happily with her mother and siblings in the mountains. After an accident, that ended with Tanjiro's...
92.8K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...