Formula One Reader Insert

By shereadsf1

PLEASE NOTE THIS STORY IS CLASSED AS MATURE ON THE BASIS OF CONTENT. TRIGGER WARNING ARE LABELLED BEFORE A CH... More

Daniel Ricciardo; Cheers!
Carlos Sainz Jr; Wait a minute...
Mick Schumacher; A Warm Winter's Day.
George Russell; Taking Time.
Sebastian Vettel; Lost Time.
Mick Schumacher; Say No More.
Lando Norris; Stormy Night.
George Russell; PR Fun.
Sebastian Vettel; I...
Carlos Sainz Jr; What was that?!
Daniel Ricciardo; Wait, me?
Pierre Gasly; Say It Aint So...
Charles Leclerc; A Dance.
Pierre Gasly; Our Last Summer.
Mick Schumacher; Lay All Your Love On Me.
Charles Leclerc; Slipping Through My Fingers.
Daniel Ricciardo; Money, Money, Money.
Lando Norris; Does Your Mother Know?
George Russell; Angel Eyes.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Fernando.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Please, Rescue Me.
Charles Leclerc; Say You Love Me.
Pierre Gasly; Tailored For You.
George Russell; Need A Hand?
Mick Schumacher; Come Back Here!
Esteban Ocon; Vamanos!
Lance Stroll; For Me?
Daniel Ricciardo; Your Wish.
Esteban Ocon; Weather Warning.
Lance Stroll; Make Do.
Lando Norris; Stuck on You.
George Russell; Good Old Days.
Pierre Gasly; Uncertain Times.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Piece of Cake.
Mick Schumacher; Leaving Do.
Daniel Ricciardo; Matching.
INTERLUDE
Mick Schumacher; Kinderpunsch.
Lando Norris; Wrapping Up.
Esteban Ocon; A Very Special Gift.
Charles Leclerc; Flowers? I said Flour!
George Russell; Stunning.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Our Moment.
Author's Note
Charles Leclerc; Big Deal.
Mick Schumacher; Imagination.
Lance Stroll; In a Spin.
Daniel Ricciardo; Make Believe.
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATE ON RESPONSE!!
Max Verstappen; On and Off.
Mick Schumacher; The Outlier.
Charles Leclerc; Consolation.
Pierre Gasly; You're Coming With Me.
Lance Stroll; First Date... Again.
Charles Leclerc; Just Us.
Daniel Ricciardo; Baby, Surprise...
Mick Schumacher; Prince and Pauper.
INTERVAL
Lando Norris; You Caught Me.
Daniel Ricciardo; You're Safe.
INTERVAL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
INTERVAL 3: Well, f******k
INTERLUDE 4: These Will Go Eventually
Oscar Piastri; Advent Adventures.
Logan Sargeant; Yule Tide.
Carlos Sainz; My, what a big box!
ANOTHER NOTE IM SORRY
update
Charles Leclerc; One More Time.
a note to the world
Variety; The Reveal.
Daniel Ricciardo; Heartbreak Anniversary.
Sebastian Vettel; Like Home.
FEEDBACK TIME

Pierre Gasly; Just Like Before.

1.2K 26 36
By shereadsf1

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" (Y/N) whispered as she looked at her phone, seeing her boyfriend, once again, partying with women from the paddock and not shying away from public displays. She threw her phone down and went to mute it, only to receive a text.

Baguette Boy:

Coming home late, don't stay up. Love you.

"How considerate." She mumbled, ruffling her (H/C) locks after swiping away the notification and taking a shower to try and wash away emotions and memories. It was the first time Pierre had been caught in this sort of thing, nor was it the first time that he said he would try and be better for her, for them. As she threw off her pajamas and turned the water to damn near scalding, she attached her phone to the shower speaker and decided to blare heartbreak and feminist anthems. Spotify defaulted to Carrie Underwood's Think Before He Cheats, deciding that this would be the start of the end for her emotional torment. 

Once clean, dry and aware that he would be staying in either a hotel or some random woman's apartment, she gathered all of her belongings and began packing them in the boxes she had hidden in the loft, like Pierre even went up there. She threw the remaining items of her clothes (even some of his) into the washing machine and tumble dryer, before putting her final items in a box at about one in the morning, when a knock on the door was heard. She looked through the keyhole and saw an angry Dutchman and his equally annoyed Australian friend. As she opened the door, they walked straight into the entry way and saw the mountain of boxes. 

"Daniel, let's get to work." Max said, taking a stack of two full of clothes. Daniel simply nodded and grabbed two smaller, heavier boxes before following his shorter comrade out the door and down to the two honda civics that sat at the front of the building. (Y/N) didn't need to know how they knew, they were probably there partying in Milan, and Maxy always said there was space with him, Kelly and Penelope. Daniel had also extended the same invite for his home in Monaco, since him and Heidi were usually home when shit hit the fan. After a half hour, the boys had moved the boxes into their cars to go to whoever's house and were stood around watching as she did one last thing. 

"You coming, Barbie?" Danny asked, watching as she sat on the sofa and wrote a short letter for Pierre in his hungover stupor. Daniel started calling her Barbie after they went to a toy shop one night with his niblings and she got distracted with his niece and the Barbie dolls. 

"I am in a minute, Kenny Ric..." She mumbled, focussing on the letter and the little water splatters that wet the paper, smudging the ink. She left it folded up on the living room table and felt Max's presence behind her, his arms quickly following the sense. His arms felt safe and comforting. She just let it all out; the frustration, the anger, the heartbreak. Everything was finally done and finished with, for good this time. 

"What number was this?" Max whispered, knowing it was a mean question, but a needed one. She sat silent for a minute as she counted on her fingers, hearing Daniel snort behind them, which made Max giggle. 

"I'm kidding," she mumbled, a sad smile donning her lips. "This was the third time, the third time's the charm and all that crap." She said, watching as Daniel appeared before her holding a tissue, brushing away the stray tears. 

"Come on Barbie, let's go commit a crime!" He said jokingly, knowing that the temptation to burn that white linen shirt was sat in the recesses of her mind. "Come on, koala me!" He said, arms already pulling her towards him by her calves. (Y/N) simply nodded and wrapped her arms behind his head, glad that it was so early in the morning and that meant there were no paparazzi. As Daniel headed down with her like a marsupial attached to it's mother, Max took the keys for the newly moved from flat from her Monaco storage locker keys and dumped the flat keys with the letter. 

Daniel had got her settled in his car, knowing that she had sold hers not long ago, and grabbed one of his hoodies and threw it over her head and pajamas, wanting her to feel safe again. "Thanks, Danny..." She mumbled, sniffing the jumper and smelling his cologne, taking note of the scents of sandalwood and leather. She teared up as she looked back at the flat light she left on, Danny resting a hand on her knee to bring her back to reality. 

"Look at me," he said, watching her (E/C) eyes meet his reluctantly. "You have learned a valuable lesson in knowing who to trust and how you want to be treated, okay?" He said softly, resting his hand on the back of her head and bringing it to his shoulder as he leaned over, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Besides, we both know that he can afford the electricity bill for the month, don't worry about one deceiving light, right?" He joked, hearing a soft huff of laughter. "So pick your head up, tie your hair back, and get your arse back out there, yeah? We've got you." He felt her arms wrap around him and squeeze, before pulling away. "Love you, Barbie."

"Love you too, Ken." She mumbled, patting his cheek. Max then appeared behind them and scared the shit out of them as she slammed his hands against the door frame. "Dickhead!" She yelled through the glass as she fell to pieces with giggles and opened the window, watching as he leaned into the car. 

"If you're Barbie and he's Ken, what does that make me?" He innocently asked, wanting to be involved. His blue eyes watched as Daniel and (Y/N) looked at one another before grinning and turning back to him.

"You're Alan." They simply said in synchronisation. They watched as his face fell into what could be described as a resting bitch face before sighing. 

"Okay, I feel devalued." He mumbled before looking to (Y/N), trying to meet her eyes. "Where do you want to spend the night, Barbie?" After a few moments of thought, she gave her answer. 

"Wee Pea," as she once called Penelope. "She will be in bed and I don't want to disturb Kelly more than I more than likely already have, so if Danny is happy for me to, I'm going to crash on his sofa for a couple days whilst I try to find a flat in old Monaco."

"I know that someone is trying to rent theirs out, I'll give them a call for you in the morning." The Dutchman said with a yawn, patting the doorframe after looking at his watch. "Let's get moving, it's nearly two in the morning and it's a nearly 4 hour drive." And with that, he got into his car and led the way, Daniel following on like the good teammate he always was. 

Daniel knew this day was coming and in preparation created a playlist for their drive, including break up anthems such as Little Mix's Shout Out to My Ex, Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson, Survivor by Destiny's Child and Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive. They sang their way to Monaco, stopping for late night McDonald's and coffee halfway because that fixed everything. (Y/N) couldn't shake the feeling that followed her out of Milan and Italy on the whole, knowing that she was finally going to be free of the torment she had gone through would be behind her, but it felt like something was nagging her. 

"Hey, look at the sign." Daniel pressed as he turned the music down. The sign read The Principality of Monaco in bold letters as the sun rose above the horizon. "Welcome home, (N/N). Let's just get back to the house and then we can sleep, yeah?"

"I definitely think that we need a good nap." (Y/N) agreed with a yawn, the following feeling seeping away with more distance from the border. As they drove around the winding roads, Max called through and his voice rang through the car. 

"Hey, just wanted to let you know I've made it home and Penelope was awake, she told me to tell you she loves you and that she wants to see you soon." He said, knowing that his stepdaughter's sleepy babbling would come through the handset. "Ik hou van jou, (Y/N)." 

"Love you too, Maxy. Sleep well, don't go on the SIM tomorrow, and do not tell Charles or anyone on the grid." She replied, very sleepy as they approached Daniel's driveway. 

"I wouldn't dream of it, speak to you both later." And with that, the line cut and the music was stopped, just in time for Heidi to come out the front door and watch their approach. Once the car had stopped, she went over to the passenger side door and opened it, hugging (Y/N) tightly, as if she was going to slip from her grasp. 

"Let's go to bed." She whispered, watching as (Y/N) weakly nodded. Dan got out of the car and picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as Heidi took the car key, closed the door and locked the car before following in. She followed them upstairs, laying down next to her friend and holding her tightly, Daniel stroking her hair as she fell asleep. Once snores were heard, they slipped from the guest room and into their own, promptly falling asleep. 

Pierre actually came home that night, never realising that there wasn't another presence in the house from being absolutely rat-arsed, so the morning was a bit of a shock. "(N/N)? You home?" He called into the emptiness of the house, a sway in his step as he was more than likely due to the volume of alcohol that remained in his system. "(Y/N)?" He called out slightly louder, walking through his house barren as he knew she would like the view. 

He was met with nothing and with no one. 

"What's going on, mon amour?!" He yelled through the apartment, becoming increasingly concerned for her as she appeared to be in no rooms of the house. He went into the living room and noticed the letter for the first time, eyes not even registering the keys that sat with it. 

He hated that letter.

Dear Pierre,

As much as I love you, you continued to hurt me and with no good reason. 

I tried to be different for you, but you didn't even seem to care about me unless we were arguing or I was telling you I was leaving. 

I tried my hardest to keep this relationship alive, but it was so hard to do it when you repeatedly went out and cheated on me, made me look like a fool to the media, our families and our friends.

I have reached my breaking point and I am done, I deserved better and I deserve better now. I've sent you a month of rent, not that you need it, the fridge is stocked and your dirty clothes have been cleaned and put away. As much as you hurt me, I see no good in hurting you.

Please do not contact me, because right now, I am handling damage control and I suggest you do the same. I will take up legal counsel should you choose to bring my name into anything. 

Not angry, only disappointed,

(Y/N) (L/N), Red Bull Social Media Team.

Pierre took note of the tear drops and ink smudges, the instability of the written work across the page. It was only then he realised what had happened and he felt his heart shatter. "What the fuck have I done?" He whispered to himself, running a hand over his face, stroking his beard. His first wish was to call Anthoine or Jules, wanting their guidance in this, but he had to settle for Charles, who had done what he had before. 

"Pierre, this better be for a good reason." The Monégasque's voice grumbled through the earpiece. 

"She left me, for real this time." The Frenchman's voice was weak, taking note of the keyring that was on the key left on the table. A silver heart with their initials engraved on it felt like some cruel joke. 

"Who has?"

"(Y/N), Charles."

"Oh right... Wait. What?!" He yelled, making Pierre recoil from the phone with the alcohol induced migraine from the night before. "What the hell did you do?!"

"You know that girl I met last night, the blonde one with the face in the red dress?" Pierre asked, hearing Charles whistle lowly. 

"She is a beauty." He trailed away with the thought until Pierre spoke again.

"Well, I did her. That's what I did." He admitted, hearing a snort from the other end of the line. 

"Sorry, I shouldn't laugh." Charles said with a cough, hiding the laughter. "I cannot believe you cheated on her again, I thought you were doing well."

"I was, we were doing well... But this girl came out of nowhere and then before I knew it, there was not an us, only me and that woman." 

"Well, I don't think you should try and contact her for a start." Charles suggested, hearing Pierre groan. 

"She threatened to take me to court if I contacted her, said anything about her or on the matter." 

"Well, leave her alone for now. When the next race rolls around, she'll be working so try to speak to her then." Charles then said he felt like he was about to be sick, so he hung up before the bile came back to bite him, but the nausea has already been eating away at Pierre. 

"Fuck me..." He whispered to himself, a singular tear running down his face. 

After three days in Monaco, (Y/N) had started to feel better and went to spend some time with Max, being so warmly welcomed by the family unit. "Wee Miss Pea~." She called through the little girl's bedroom door, creaking it open as the little girl woke up. "Good morning, darling." She whispered, walking over to the bed and kneeling down. 

"Morning Auntie Barbie..." She mumbled, knowing Daniel and Max's influence on her was related to the nickname. "Where are Mama and Maxy?" 

"Your mama is busy working today and Maxy is doing some online training, so it's just us for breakfast." 

"That's fine, can we have pancakes?"

"French or American?"

"Thin." The little girl responded as if it was meant to be common sense to have crepes. (Y/N) giggled and nodded, picking the little girl up and carrying her to the kitchen before getting to work. As she was cooking, Max came in and said hello to Penelope first, giving her a big squeeze and a kiss to the cheek, before giving (Y/N) a tender embrace, kissing her temple. 

"How are you feeling?" He whispered, pulling back to see her teary eyes. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked..." He said, feeling guilty. 

"It's okay, it's not even been a full week yet. I'm okay, I'm glad I'm here with you." She said, those words being the only sentences she could choke out before turning her attention back to pancakes. After clearing her throat, she turned to the other people in the kitchen. "What pancakes do we all want?" 

"Strawberry and chocolate!" Penelope said, getting up and grabbing the strawberries from the fridge. 

"What the magic word, young lady?" Max urged.

"Please!" 

"That's more like it." He said, patting her head. "Can I please have salmon and cheese?"

"Of course you can, Max. This is your home." (Y/N) said, grabbing the salmon and cheese out of the fridge. "Go back to your stream, we'll come eat there with you." She urged, patting his cheek with a smile. He duly nodded before pressing another kiss to her cheek and leaving the room. 

"Why are you sad, Auntie?" Penelope asked, catching (Y/N) off guard as there was very little chat between them for a few minutes.

"You know your Uncle Pierre?" She asked, watching the little girl nod. "Well, we weren't very happy together anymore, so I've moved here to be with you all to be happier."

"Do you miss him?"

"Right now? No, I don't miss him anymore than when we were together. I'm happier than ever right now to be with you, your mum and Maxy."

"I love you Auntie." The little girl said after taking a moment to process the big girl conversation, her arms wrapping around (Y/N)'s thigh. It nearly put the woman back into tears. 

"I love you too, Wee Pea." She stroked the little girl's hair, watching a little grin grow on her face. "These are nearly done, do you want to take yours through and I'll take mine and Maxy's?"

"Okay!" And with that, the little girl took her plate through and sat at the little table Max had set up for her so they could be together. (Y/N) followed and handed Max his plate, seeing some comments in the chat send her hello messages, a couple questioning why she was there, and more saying they were angry for her. She decided to address the comments before even eating breakfast, which meant she was hangry. 

"(Y/N) wants to talk to the chat, hang on boys!" Max said, taking his headset off and getting up so (Y/N) could speak to the people. 

"Hi all, I just wanted to say hello and thank you for your messages, however I would like to not discuss the situation as of this moment. Please respect our privacy, thank you all." And with that, she handed the headset back to Max, who had been inhaling the crepe. 

"Breakfast was lovely, (Y/N). Thank you for that!" He said, feeling her squeeze his arm as he settled back down. The camera was angled just enough to show her and Penelope playing as well, and it wasn't long until her phone began blowing up from the other WAGs and friends within the Motorsport industry questioning her statement. 

"What the fuck does she think she's doing?!" Pierre yelled at his phone, Charles having watched the stream and sent the clip to him. 

"She didn't say anything wrong." The brunet responded. 

"Oh, she said something though." He grumbled, seething as she looked too happy to be heartbroken. "This ends in Baku." He grumbled, bullying his friend into a workout competition. 

In the time between the breakup and Azerbaijan, (Y/N) had completely moved into the flat that Max's friend was renting, even getting a lower rent price because it was a Verstappen acquaintance, as well as continued her work, spending time with Danny and Max, even spending some time with Alex and Lando as they were in the region. 

Baku was a battle for her mentally.

Christian may not be the best interviewee, but he does care about his employees. "You don't have to come, I'll respect your decision. Your mental and emotional health is important to everyone." The Brit assured (Y/N) who nodded and smiled sadly. 

"Christian, if I don't go, he wins. It's my job, and I'm going to go and do it. If I need to take a moment, I'll take it." She said, holding her hand out. He moved from behind his desk and opened his arms, hugging her softly once she was in range. Yes, the treatment came from being one of Max and Daniel's best friends, but he was a very fatherly figure to those who were young enough to be his kids.  

Pierre hadn't stopped trying to get through to her. He went through Formula One channels and contacts, friends and some family, but nothing was successful, so it was back to Charles plan to talk to her in Baku. 

Daniel and Max kept her under lock and key whilst in Azerbaijan, Charles couldn't even get near her without his phone being taken away, so there wasn't a hope in hell for Pierre. Christian was vigilant as well, fully aware of the implications that Pierre could have on her and in turn the team. 

Sunday came and went, as did the Red Bull one-two podium, with Checo 'Street Whisper' Perez gaining the glory, Max close in second, and a left field podium for Mercedes. Once the jubilation had settled, (Y/N) took a moment alone in an empty paddock to process the last month and enjoy the day she had. 

Until a cocky Frenchman came over and spoiled it. 

"(Y/N), you cannot ignore me forever." Pierre said, encroaching on her way too far for her liking. 

"If I must, I can and will." She pointed out, edging towards the RBR hub. Pierre took a step forward, but (Y/N) stuck her hands out to stop him. "I will scream for Max or Daniel, and if it's Max that comes, you're a dead man." She watched as he raised his hands and took a step back, lowering her arms once he had done some and manoeuvred into a more powerful pose. "You get five minutes, then we're done, understood?" She watched as he nodded. "Start talking."

"I'm sorry for everything that I said, for everyone who I did, for my lack of effort and empathy regarding our relationship." He blurted out, trying to remember what he did again. "The women I slept with, they meant and mean nothing to me. It was me thinking with my dick and not my heart, and my heart is yours solely."

"Those other women meant nothing?" She said, unconvinced by the apology.

"I promise that they were just drunken, weak moments. They did not compare to you in any type of way. You just..." He said, trailing off as he knew he fucked up. 

"I just what, Pierre?" She hissed through her teeth, watching as media admins Jimmy from Aston Martin and Adam McDaid of Mercedes walked past and gave her a thumbs up. 

"You weren't there when I wanted or needed you." He admitted, feeling guilty rot away at his stomach as a (H/C) eyebrow raised, showing her disgust. 

"I'm sorry, I beg your fucking pardon?!" (Y/N) near as dammit yelled. "I wasn't there? So you slept with women that 'meant nothing to you'? Because it's funny, I know exactly which women you slept with." She pointed out, watching his eyes widen and the colour drain from his face. 

"You're bluffing." He whispered, watching as she looked at her Apple watch. 

"Caterina Petrova, your ex-girlfriend. Molly Malone, your fling before me. Alyson Stoneham, your fling at the same time when we first met. Should I go on?" She said completely stone faced, her blood boiling as she could list other women that he was rumoured to be with, outside of the known three. 

"That isn't the point, I'm stood here trying to win you back and you're fighting me! You love me, we're in love!" He argued, flailing his arms about as if he was making a grand gesture, not being a grand tool. 

"No, Gasly," his surname tasted like acid, and it felt like venom when he heard it. "I was in love. I sold my car, my flat, some of my belongings all because you promised me the word, and what did I get in return?" She asked, gesturing for him to confirm that. 

"You got free holidays, amazing gifts, the ability to say that you were dating a millionaire who drives fast cars for a living, amazing sex..." He trailed off, hearing a growl. (Y/N)'s top lip was twitching like a dog's when they're ready for the kill. 

"So what you're telling me, after three years of being together, you never gave me love, attention and support when needed."

"That's not what I said--." He tried to butt in, only to receive the hairdryer treatment.

"I am not done, it is your turn to listen!" She roared, catching the attention of inside the RBR hub. "It's what you didn't say! Three years I was the shit on the sole of your shoe! You were noncommittal when it came to booking anything!" She continued to yell, stalking towards him as her legs seemed to move by themselves. "What you actually did was send me to the sexual health clinic every three months for screenings and a mediocre sex life!"

"You made yourself completely unavailable for months!" He argued in response, crossing his arms. "You always said you were too tired for this, too exhausted for that, you didn't feel any kind of way socially! I needed to get out of the cage and spread my wings!"

"You're supposed to spread your wings, not your sperm, arsehole!" (Y/N) yelled, itching to launch him into space. "I only became that way because you isolated me from everyone and everything! You were never a caged Canary!"

"Oh, I was a bird in a cage! Prove it, how didn't I support you, huh?!" He ushered for her to do so, so she did so. 

"I sold my car, my Monaco home, I even went down to part-time working to support your career!" She argued back, counting on her fingers as she continually listed of her sacrifices. "Is that list long enough?!" She yelled, storming over to him as he backed away, stumbling until a back hit a wall. "You don't understand the tears I shed over you, I could've filled an ocean. You don't understand the stress you put our friends through, Daniel and Max were the only people there for me the night you got with Alyson. Those two men helped me move out of our apartment at two in the morning after they saw you with her." She poked his chest as his blue eyes lost all their colour, only able to take in the tears that threatened to spill. 

"I'm sorry..." He whispered, his larger hand coming to wrap around her wrist as he sounded defeated. "I never realised how much I hurt you, I never realised how much I never cared... I thought by showing you the world and buying you things would fill the void of my love and I'm sorry, I want to do better."

"It's too late now, Gasly." She whispered, pulling her hand from his grasp and taking a step back. She couldn't even free her wrist before his hands hand grabbed hers, pulling her within a hair's breadth of his face. His blue eyes desperately searched her (E/C) irises for any signs of relent, but was only met with an iron wall. 

"Please..." He whispered, clutching at her finger tips as a tear fell. "Can you find it in your loving heart to give me another chance?" He said, dropping his head as a soft sob wracked through him. "I want to be a better man and you made me a better man. I'll do therapy, individual and couple's, I'll block all women, I won't go anywhere without you... Please, please forgive me and give me another chance." He was soon crying pretty heavily, not noticing how Dan and Max, not to mention the entire pit crew, Andrian Newey and Christian, had encroached upon them to protect her. 

"Why do you have to make it so difficult to love you, Pierre?" She muttered, loud enough for him and the boys to hear. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I will always love you, but I am no longer in love with you." She firmly said, slipping her hands from his and holding his face. "You're a kind man, Pierre. You just weren't the right man for me, and you never will be. Please accept that and my decision." Her thumbs brushed the tears that fell, reiterating to herself the words she wrote to him - as much as he hurt her, there was no good in hurting him. "If you loved me just like before, you would accept my decision and let me go..." 

This was the striking blow, Pierre wrapping his arms around her tightly and clung to her like she was his sanity as he cried into her hair. Her arms wrapped around him instinctively and squeezed him softly, her hand running across his back. "Why are you being so good to me when I have been so poor for you?" He asked, hiding his face in her shoulder. 

"Because I care for you, Pierre. Not in the way you want me to, but we will see each other all the time and I want nothing more than no bad blood between us." She whispered, one hand playing with the waves of his brunette hair. 

"You're too kind, mon cher..." He whispered to her, hiding further in her being as she held him tenderly. It took a short while but soon he recollected himself and pulled away, pressing a kiss to both of her cheeks. Her arms fell from around him and they dropped to her sides as she watched him hastily brush away the streaks that ran down his face. 

"You don't want to ruin your mascara." (Y/N) joked, getting a weak laugh from the Frenchman. "Chin up, Perry... We'll both get there, right?"

"Of course we will, mon amie." Pierre said, smiling softly yet sadly. "What do we do now? You always knew how to fix it all." 

"I don't know how to fix it all, I only knew how to fix what there was of us, sweet." She said, stroking his arm with her hand. "We will find a way through this, by ourselves and together. You will never lose my support and my friendship. You may lose my romantic love, but you will never lose me." 

"Thank you, (N/N)... For everything you have ever done for me, for us." He whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I need to go before Max, Daniel and Christian murder me. I'll keep you in my thoughts and heart until the shattered pieces mend back together." 

"Love you, Pearbear." She whispered, squeezing his hand, feeling the feature returned.

"Love you, Kangaroo." He mumbled, lingering for a moment before peeling away, making no eye contact with anyone behind him. Once he was out of earshot, she sighed deeply and brushed a stray tear turning back to the team who rallied behind her. 

"How much did you hear?" She squeaked out, watching as Daniel and Max sadly looked at her. 

"We heard your little speech about loving him but not being in love with him, and a little bit about your sex life." The Aussie replied, Max and Christian making disgusted faces at the latter part of the sentence. 

"Ah, so you heard me call him Pearbear and the whole 'I love you like a friend' kinda thing..." She muttered with a shake in her voice, choked up as Max ran to give her a hug. His arms wrapped around her shoulders, one hand resting on her head as she cried softly into his shoulder, Daniel coming and stroking her back as she cried it out once more. 

"We are so proud of you, (Y/N)." Christian said as he walked over, his hand replacing Daniel's, wanting to offer a fatherly kind of support. "You are stronger than you ever realised..." He whispered, watching as her head turned away from Max's shoulder to face him. 

"Thanks, boss..." She whispered as a hand brushed away a tear. "How long did we talk for?" She asked, shutting her eyes as more tears fell. 

"From what we can tell from when you first raised your voice, about three minutes and twenty seconds, give or take thirty seconds either side." Calum Nicolas, Max's mechanic, piped up as he watched the Dutchman press a kiss to (Y/N)'s (H/C) locks. 

"I said I'd give him five minutes... He never did run to time...." She said with a sad chuckle as Christan looked at her sadly. 

"Come on, we won the race. Dinner is on me; whatever we all want will be on my card, alright?" The team principal said, hearing soft cheers from the exhausted team behind them all. 

"Does that include steak and champagne?" She whispered, her (E/C) practically begging. 

"After today, (Y/N), I would buy you the world if it made you happier." He responded, Danny Ric cooing at the sweetness the older man showed.  

"You're an old soft bastard now!" The Aussie teased, Christian now bullying him before leading the team back inside, leaving Max and (Y/N) alone for a minute. 

"Do you want to stay in my suite tonight?" He mumbled, watching as (Y/N) lifted her head to look at him. 

"Please..." She whispered, meeting his eyes as her kids threatened to drop. "Can we build a pillow fort when we get home with Wee Pea and Kelly?" She asked, like a child. 

"Whatever makes you happy." He said, chuckling slightly. "Ik hou van jou, Barbie."

"Ik hou van jou, Alan." She responded, practically feeling his eye roll as he pulled her back towards the pits. 

"You could at least pretend I'm a Ken! It wouldn't hurt you!" He said jokingly, making her giggle before the team began bustling around before heading to dinner.  

Whilst they were out together, Pierre and Charles were sat in the Ferrari driver's suite, splitting a bottle of wine between them as they shot the shit about their day, Charles bringing up talking to (Y/N) with Pierre. "Did you speak to her?" He bluntly asked the Frenchman who simply nodded with a sad smile. 

"I did." He simply said, swigging from the glass and Charles motioned for him to continue. "She decided we're better as friends."

"Oh mate, I am so sorry for you." The Monégasque replied, the response sounding more sarcastic than heartfelt. 

"You know... I'm inclined to agree with her." Pierre said, his friend gasping at the confession. "I asked for another chance and she was right in telling me I blew the three, why should I get fourth?" He slung back the contents of the glass he held and refilled from the bottle in front of him. "She said that I may lose her romantically, but she will always be my friend and my fan... That is enough for me." He whispered, swigging from his glass as Charles processed the information. 

"So, what's the next step for you together?" He asked, Pierre swilling the glass as he hoped for the future to appear in the depths of the chalice. 

"It goes back to just like before." He simply offered, his friend's hand patting his shoulder as he contemplated what that would even look like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 416 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...
153K 2.5K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...
151K 2.7K 92
Welcome to my book. It's a group chat and a house. The wives don't exist (like Seb's and Kimi's wives) or they are divorced (like Checo's Wife). I ho...
992K 25.2K 51
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. ©men_lover status: completed