Daniel Ricciardo; Baby, Surprise...

Adding a trigger warning as there may be context/content that may cause upset - I understand if people would like to skip this story. This mentions some struggles with fertility, also adding a TW for emetophobia/fear of vomit - I know your pain but it's annoyingly fitting.

So proud of Carlos Alcaraz Garfia for this display on my home turf of Wimbledon
💜💚

I'm actually sobbing as I write this because the final is SO TENSE
--------------------------------------

"Oh I'm so glad you're here!" Pinks said as she welcomed (Y/N) and Daniel into her home, the home of their godchildren more importantly. "I am so surprised that you've come from Monaco to see us and watch the race, Daniel isn't even racing."

"Well, I can only spend so much time there alone!" (Y/N) responded as she wrapped her arms around Natalie, squeezing her warmly as Daniel carried the bags through the door. "Nothing makes me happier than being able to spend the entire weekend with my second family."

"You are too cute, you'll have to come here more often!" Natalie joked, hearing Daniel throwing around the kids. The women linked arms and walked through, watching as Daniel WWE'd Wilfred into the sofa, Willow jumping in the Aussie's back and wrapping her arms around his neck as he faked a choke and slid to the floor and played dead. "And why haven't you had children yet?" Pinks softly joked as (Y/N) giggled, Natalie knowing about their struggles with life balance, some hurdles in fertility and not being with each other often in the past three years. They were both healthy, they just were unfortunate to not have conceived and not through lack of trying - a quickie every race and non-stop during the breaks for two years still sadly yielded no results.

"Danny, Danny!" Willow cheered, seeing his eyes moved to hers. "Uncle cuddles!" She pleaded, rolling him over as she kneeled beside him. Natalie and (Y/N) watched as Daniel's arms flopped open, his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he continued to play dead, until both kids landed on him and he grunted, wheezing out a laugh as his arms wrapped around them both.

"Sup, little kids!" He said, squeezing them close to him, his large tattooed hands tenderly holding the heads to his shoulders as their little arms wrapped around him. He made a squeezing-humming noise as his arms encased the kids before patting their backs. "Don't forget about Auntie (Y/N)!" He pointed out, the little girl clambering from him and running to her with open arms.

"Auntie!" Willow excitedly said, watching as (Y/N) knelt down in front of her and cradled her goddaughter tightly, a hand resting on her head as she squished the little girl into her body.

"Hello, baby girl." She whispered, pressing kisses all over her head and cheeks, Natalie taking photos for her husband to see. Daniel has picked himself off the floor and brought Wilfred with him, smushing his face into Wilf's as the boy laughed loudly. "Why are you still in your jammies?" (Y/N) asked the little girl, watching as Natalie grinned.

"We were thinking of doing a good old pizza and film day." She explained, wrapping her arms around Daniel as his long arm wrapped around her warmly.

"What films are we thinking?" (Y/N) asked as she stood up, struggling to bring Willow with her but managed it slowly.

"Disney!" The kids exclaimed, their mother hiding her head in Daniel's chest as she laughed softly.

"Well, how about mum picks one first, then you guys agree on one, then me and auntie pick one, yeah?"

"I think that's a great idea!" Natalie said, relieved that she always had them on her side.

"Kidlets, go get your pillows whilst Uncle Danny gets pizza ordered!" (Y/N) said, Dan also followed the kids up with the couple's suitcases, knowing where their designated room was.