Charles Leclerc; One More Time.

Hi all, I'm sorry for my absence but I would love to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been supporting me and this book in all ways - I truly appreciate you all.

GUESS WHO AVOIDED BEING LET GO AT WORK, THANKS COMPANY RESTRUCTURE FOR THE RETURN OF DEPRESSION AND HER BESTIE ANXIETY

As always, I send you and your loved ones the best, and I want to dedicate this story to blueoliwia and NikitaTastisch for their ongoing support - I love everyone single one of you but I know these two as some of my OGs🫶

ON WITH THE STORY, ENOUGH MUSHY SHIT.
-------------------------------------------------
'This isn't my bed...' (Y/N) thought to herself as she felt the brushed cotton beneath her bare legs, her fingers feeling the silken duvet cover as her hand gently wandered to the other side for the stranger's bed. She expected to meet the duvet following her waist and over her back, but was met with the duvet covering a being yet to be known to her. She snatched her hand away quickly, not daring to look at the man, and gently rolled from the bed and onto the floor, breathing a sigh of relief as her head banged courtesy of a hangover. She could just reach the dress she wore the night before and found her underwear and hastily put that on whilst still on the floor before crawling across it on her belly.

Then, it happened.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of a Ferrari red polo shirt and her heart sank. 'Please, if there is a god, please, please, please let me have spent the night with Carlos.' She pleaded as if it was a prayer, but caught a glimpse of red and white shoes. 'Shit.' She thought as she very slowly raised to her knees, only now daring to look back at the man in the bed as if to confirm she has slept with her brother's best friend. She caught a glimpse of the rings, the bracelets and then sighted her full confirmation - his jawline and tousled brunet curls. 'Shit... It is Charles.' She inwardly sighed as she grabbed her heels from the night before, creeping to her feet and touching the door handle.

"Are you not going to say anything then?" A sleepy, gruff but snide voice called from the opposite side of the room, (Y/N) not even contemplating turning towards it. The silence fell between the two as the tension wound tighter. "Whatever, just leave." He grumbled before he fell back to the bed. She did not even hesitate to do so, hauling the door wide open and slamming it shut to piss him off with his probable hangover. Her room was only a few doors down and she gently opened and closed it, falling down on the bed as soon as she hit it and passed back out, but not for long until her brother walked in.

"Morning, sis." Max sleepily called as she opened the door to the conjoined room, getting a weak wave as she kept trying to sleep. "You didn't come back last night." He bluntly stated, laying next to his sister on the hotel bed as she cuddled his arm, drooling slightly as they laid there. "Who did you go back with?"

"One of the Aston Martin girls took me back to their room and set up the sofa bed for me." She mumbled, barely moving her mouth before a very loud snore came out. Max chuckled and soon fell back asleep himself, the pair waking up an hour later with him hanging off the bed. "Max, wake up. We have to head to the media centre." (Y/N) mumbled as she gently pushed Max away, only for him to fall off the bed. She guffawed as he woke up, confused and just as hungover before he crawled back to his part of the room to get ready.

Once they were dressed, they drank some water and took painkillers just in time for their breakfasts to arrive and be inhaled. The pair were in a matching outfit - Red Bull polo shirts, Max's with the number one and (Y/N)'s number fifteen, along with white shorts and black trainers. They left their conjoined rooms and walked down to the lobby, the female Verstappen trying to hold off from throwing up the moment she saw Charles. She made a beeline for Daniel and Yuki, being warmly embraced by her older brotherly figure and finding safety in his arms as Max went to greet Charles and Pierre - but not before Charles could make a comment.