Sebastian Vettel; Lost Time.

Okay I am gonna preface this now: This is Michael heavy. Mick is involved, the storyline is that the reader is a Schumacher.

I have been watching a lot of Michael/Seb/Mick content, and Michael is only so heavily involved because of the relationship that they all have to one another.

I cried a little bit whilst writing it because we, as a community, would absolutely kill to have Michael back, but we know its not feasible.

I wish him, and the Schumacher family the best of the world, and I am so proud of Mick for getting his points in Silverstone, and keeping up with everyone in the sprint today. The Haaster Plan must come alive.

This is a bloody long chapter, I am warning you, I got carried away. I just love Seb. This is nearly 3k words.

d/n = daughters name

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian loved coming home; his heart would sing for the mountains, the lush greenery, his family. He could hear the trees moving in the wind, could smell the pine and oak from the surrounding forestry, could picture his home with a candle arch.

This homecoming was all the more special, Mick and Seb had ended up in the points, the older German just behind the younger one, Sebastian clinching his third best result thus far this season, and Mick getting his first ever points. What was there to not celebrate!

(Y/N) couldn't make it, at least to Silverstone, since the calendar wouldn't allow it, holiday had run out at work for the year, and despite being told many times by her husband that he could support the family, she always declined. Not only that, but Seb and (Y/N)'s bundle of curiosity, (D/N), wouldn't leave daddy's side at the track, and they both knew that.
The Schumacher-Vettel family were excited for the drivers' returns, (Y/N) missing Seb's hands to help contain the nuclear energy of their daughter, said child also missing her father and her best friend 'uncle' Mick.

Pulling her from her thoughts was the sound of her phone buzzing against the marble countertop, the screen showing an image of the married couple from the Red Bull days and 'No1 Hubby💓' showing on the screen. "Sebby!" (Y/N) excitedly answered. "Have you both landed?" 

"Hallo, Schatzi, we have indeed, making our way through the customs gates, just thought I'd call so I could hear your voice." He flirted, knowing his wife would blush at the comment. "Is our bundle of joy still up?" He asked, feeling Mick grab his jacket sleeve so they could weave through the crowd in tandem.

"She was, however the excitement of daddy coming home has worn her out, so I've just carried her to bed." She responded stood by the doorway of the room, hearing Mick say hello to a few fans as they made their way through the crowds. 

"Bless, is she cuddling Mick's teddy from Monaco or Rattly?" Seb pondered, having managed to escape the insanity of the airport. 

(Y/N) laughed softly, moving closer into the room to inspect the situation. "Her little arms currently have one under each. She really wants her Papa and Micki. Speaking of, can he hear me?"

"He can now, we've arrived at the car and got the bluetooth connected." A door shutting and the engine revving soon followed. "Hey, Mick, she's cuddling both of the bears, I told you!" Seb gloated, Schumini's voice soon sailing down the handset.

"I'm happy to hear that, Auntie! We missed you this week, the race was too quiet!" He said, his words being some of the most sincere to have been spoken for a while.

"Mick, at least you had your Mama and Gina there, they would've had to restrain me form running on the track to congratulate you both!" She exclaimed, a giggle escaping her throat.