Sebastian Vettel; Like Home.

Just a little, sweet short Seb moment after his McLaren MP4 run.
Senna Sempre💛💚, für immer Ratzenberger🤍❤️.
-------------------------------------------------
"Are you nervous?" (Y/N) asked, wrapping her arms tightly around her older brother. He laughed softly and held her close, squeezing as the hustle and bustle around the blank garage ran past them.

"I have never been more ready, Mausi." He mumbled, sighing softly as her hands gripped to his race suit. "Hey, I'm gonna be okay. I'm not racing, this is an exhibition and commemorative run; I will not crash anywhere, okay?" His hand rubbed up and down her back, gently shaking her from her fears.

"Yes, okay. Sorry, you know what I'm like - I have always been scared when you get behind the wheel of a formula car, but you're a grown up and I know you'll be safe." She muttered, hiding her face for a second in her big brother's chest before pulling away, the tears lingering in her eyes - those blue eyes all of the siblings shared. "You are going to finish Ayrton's mission and cross that line, waving the flag for him and Roland. Go and make everyone fall in love with you again." She urged, Seb running a hand over her (H/C) tresses as she took in the sight of the yellow race suit.

"Are you going to be by the fence with Brita?" Seb asked, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I will be, it's a wonderful thing that Vatti is here though. He's so proud of you, I hope you realise." (Y/N) reminded him, seeing that loving grin appear on his face.

"He's even more proud of you and Fabian, I hope you remember that." He muttered, seeing her roll her eyes before linking their little fingers. "I promise I will return safe, (Y/N)."

"Go on, go be the hero. You're gonna do great, Bruderherz." She said with a soft grin, seeing his determination shine through as strong as it had years before.

"Liebe dich, Schwesterherz." He said, swinging their hands slightly before heading to the grid, (Y/N) slowly following him as Lewis walked beside her. She had grown up around him, being the same age as Fabian, he was almost like an older brother to her as well.

"Hey, kiddo." The Brit teased, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and making her jump.

"Lew!" She excitedly exclaimed as her turned around and hugged his waist, the loud shuttering of camera lenses going off as they both made their way to the pitwall. "How are you?" She asked, grinning at him as he laughed at her behaviour.

"All the better for seeing you and Seb, love." He said, squishing her shoulders into his side. "It's nice to see my favourite Vettels back in the paddock, I must admit. How have you been? What have you been up to?" He asked, settling his head on hers as they stood arm in arm by the pitwall.

"Working for my brothers, handling social media for them both, supporting their racing and social justice projects." She said, resting a hand on his ribs. "You need to eat more, Lewis." She said, almost concerned before he laughed and squeezed her gently.

"You don't need to worry about me, love. I'm fit as a fiddle." He soothed, having seen first hand her anxiety when it came to those near and dear to her. They watched as the McLaren was wheeled over to the starting point on the tarmac, people flurrying around Sebastian as he adjusted his race suit and slipped on his gloves and helmet. He stepped away from the car for a moment and headed to the gap in the fencing, leaning his head through and pointing at his visor.

"Do you want to shut it for me, Hase?" He asked, watching a hand tentatively reaching forwards and pulling on the grip tab, clunking the mechanism shut. He gave her a thumbs up and mussed her hair before he made his way back to the car.

"He knows you're twenty five, right?" Lewis joked, looking at (Y/N) as she grinned softly.

"He does, but he doesn't care. I'm his baby sister at the end of the day." She simply said, feeling two hands grab her waist and pull her from Lewis' side - she knew who it was all along, the only driver to ever get away with doing that besides a Schumacher. " Uncle Fernando!" She joyously squealed, feeling her body hit his chest as her hugged her chest.