a note to the world

Hi all,

I hope you're doing super good, my lovelies🫶

I wanted to let you all know what's been going on with me recently as I know I've been a bit quiet.

My grandad is now out of the hospital and in a care home, if he's there for short or long term, I'm glad he's going to be getting the best care available.

We said goodbye to my friend and college tutor Tom last week in a poignant, beautiful ceremony that was so funny and emotional and loving - he will be so dearly missed by my community.

I have been writing a Charles story, that is underway and well over 15,000 words so you're in for a little bit of a treat.

However, with the good there will always be bad. A woman at my place of work (who barely knows who I am as a person) said to her husband something about my personal life and me as a person in front of my amazing friend. I thank my friend for defending me and I appreciate her telling me this happened.
To the world, I hope people realise the damage comments like that do to a person. I will always be kind and polite to all, should anyone ever look my way, however I am fully aware of the opinions of me.
I do not care about how you think of me. I only care about how my loved ones and friends think of me. If they think I'm a good person, deserving of love, then so be it. You do not get an opinion of me without getting to know me.

With the above, I wanted to let you all know how much I think of you all - I have appreciated ALL of the amazing comments and conversations I have had with each and every reader, and I really hope I don't do any of you a disservice with my work.

Be kind to each other.

With love, as always.

shereadsf1🫶