Lando Norris; You Caught Me.

Congratulations on finding love and happiness, Micki Maus💖

ANYWAY HERE'S LANDO!

I have been toying with the idea of setting up a tumble page to post these and like posting updates more fluidly? Opinions, yes/no?

ALSO I NEED OPINIONS PEOPLE!! IM THINKING ABOUT ADDING NANDO, OSCAR AND LOGAN IN BECAUSE I AM ADORING THEM BOTH - SHOULD I OR NOT?

NOBODY ASKED FOR A CARLOS FIC BUT I AM GONNA DO ONE BECAUSE FUCK ME I AM SO PROUD OF HIM !! I SOBBED LAST YEAR SEEING HIM WIN SILVERSTONE, AND AGAIN AT MARINA BAY ❤️💛❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Max Verstappen wins the British Grand Prix, followed by Lando Norris in second, and Lewis Hamilton in third!" The tannoy rang out as the crowds cheered to home teams and home drivers alike. While the teams rushed out to greet their drivers, guests and spectators began to pile through the fences to try and get a spot by the front of the podium.

One of those people was Lando Norris' girlfriend, (Y/N) (L/N), who travelled especially from Monaco to support him. She was working as an estate agent, however out there her profession was normally stated as a real estate agent for the non-British buyers. She met Lando when he was helping George and Carmen choose a house in Monaco, and she was always requested when they continued the hunt between races. When George and Carmen signed on for their Monacan home, they offered to take her out for dinner as a thank you.

"That's really not necessary, Mr. Russell!" She cheerfully said, grinning as she pressed the house keys into his partner's hand. "I am just pleased I was able to find you a home here, truly. I appreciate the offer, but you don't have to do that."

"Oh come off it, (Y/N)! Please come out with us, you spent over a year trying to find us a house and on top of that, you kept Lando company on trips to the flats for when we couldn't get there first. The least we can do is take you out for a meal." Carmen asked, holding her new friend's hands as they both clutched the keys.

"Lando really likes your company, love." George pointed out, watching as a soft hue misted under her skin. "He has really enjoyed meeting you when he gets back here to go and see flats, and I know you get driven around in that little bloody fiat." George didn't like the car because there was little to no leg room, but he was happy that Lando had a fun car.

"Well, if that's the case and Lando will be going..." She sighed, relenting to the fact that this would happen by hook or by crook. "Where are we going?" She asked, watching the pair grin. "I do not need to be taken home, I will bring my car!" She said, wanting to give it a drive around the country, giving further thought to the offer.

"We're going to be going to a little Italian place, pizza and pasta good with you?" The Brit asked, watching as (Y/N) grinned.

"I'm Italian on my mum's side, so of course!" She said, Carmen immediately hugging her. "I'll meet you there, I finish at six tonight, so is eight o'clock okay with you?"

"Absolutely, we'll tell Lando to meet us there!" Carmen pressed a kiss to her cheek before hurrying George out with a brief goodbye. They didn't give the estate agent a moment to think before they disappeared. As she stood in her office and contemplated what just happened, she let out a very excited squeal and danced about on her tiptoes with excitement, thrilled with the expectations in the evening. When Lando was informed of the development, he immediately threw on a white linen shirt and a pair of white trousers, adding a gold watch and a pair of moccasins to the outfit before meeting George and Carmen at the restaurant.