Carlos Sainz Jr; Please, Rescue Me.

SOOOOOOO

I have decided to take a step back from my abba!seb story because I cannot do it until the end of the season basically, so here we go with a new theme stretch, love languages!!

I have linked up the ones i feel match the drivers best so please don't crucify me if you believe they don't match!! And we are starting with the loml, Carlos Sainz Vazquez de Castro. It's gonna be a blossoming relationship kinda thing

Carlos is 10,000% touch
------------------------------------------------------------------
It was hard enough being a member of the Ferrari team at the best of times, but even harder being the only female mechanic that was there.
Unwanted and unwarranted attention was given by the cameras of Sky Sports, F1 and other international stations, as well as the tabloid magazines that we're always trying to stir up any kind of drama between garages. The best one (Y/N) had ever got intermixed with was herself and Kevin Magnussen, after she went to congratulate him and Mick on points and they were seen hugging.

With it now being time for training and testing before the second half of the season, (Y/N) had returned to Maranello to begin work again, not to mention training. Charles was refreshed, and excited to see his and Charlotte's friend again, not like they hadn't been on a yacht for a week straight together, cruising around the French Riviera.

She walked in wearing her red and black polo, accompanied by a matching red pencil skirt which the polo was French tucked into, with a pair of black ballet shoes, handy for just walking around the offices with.
Charles jumped up from his chair and ran over to her, arms wrapping about her waist and hoisting her up, making her laugh.

"Charles! You'll make me split my skirt if you do this!" She admonished, resting her hands on his shoulders as he relinquished her from his grasp. "You seem happy to be back here!"

"But of course! I have you to be around, Carlos, my whole crew – what's not to be happy about?!" The Monégasque proclaimed, grinning as he pressed platonic kisses to her cheeks.

"Speaking of, where is Carlitos? He's usually early?"

"Did I hear my name?" A certain Spaniard crooned, garnering the attention of the pair before him.

"Carlos!" Charles exclaimed, rushing him into a bro hug, doing a small secret handshake that only they knew, before patting one another on the arm.

"Ah, and the ever beautiful and charming mechanic, sweetest (Y/N)!" Carlos announced, an arm wrapping her shoulders as he pressed a kiss to her cheek.
Her cheeks flushed as he returned the gesture, her hand resting against his cheek, feeling the stubble against her fingers. "Hello to you too, our smoothest operator!" She teased, pinching his cheek slightly.

Mattia walked in and greeted everyone, soon everyone settled into the opening meeting of the day, and it consisted of two hours of statistics, and another hour and a half of just discussing how everyone was feeling mentally. Lunch break rolled around and the cafeteria was manic, it was if the entire factory had just descended upon the eatery.
Charles, Carlos and (Y/N) were all headed there, the men rushed by their coworkers, meanwhile the young lady was caught up in all the queues, as well as crowded by some of the guys who were taken in by her subtle beauty.

Charles and Carlos had grabbed their food and didn't notice that (Y/N) wasn't with them, the pair looking concerned at one another, before asking those at the table to watch their food whilst they tried to find her. Charles was headed towards the ladies to ask if they had seen her, when Carlos spotted her, trying to escape the guys who had surrounded her.

"Oi!" He called, catching the attention of the men surrounding the (H/C) woman. "Vafanculo!" He said before streaming off some aggressive Italian, the group apologised before scampering away, Carlos' fury turned to concern for the woman with him. "Conejito, are you okay?" His warm hand rested on her upper arm, squeezing it softly as her hand went to rest upon his.