Variety; The Reveal.

"Thank you everyone for coming!" (Y/N) said as she held her partner's hand. "We are so excited to share this news with you!" She said, grinning to her partner as he squeezed her hand and rested a hand on her swollen abdomen.

"Now, if everyone is ready, it's time to reveal what baby we are having!" He said, grabbing the cake knife. The couple watched on as their friends and families got their cameras at the ready, cash as well for those who placed unofficial bets. As they all gathered closer, the couple held the knife between us and dug it into the cake the slice revealing...

Max Verstappen
Pink.

"It's a girl!" He yelled, running away so he could jump up and down with the purest excitement as his beloved burst into hormones induced tears. "I'm gonna have a little princess to run around after!" He then ran over to his niblings and swooped them up in his arms, laughing with such joy as the women in the family engulfed his dearest in warm embraces, everyone rushing to congratulate the couple.

"My love is going to be a girl dad and I can't wait!" She sobbed, holding her mother in law and grandmother in law close as they shushed her tears.

"I am gonna have a baby girl!" Max repeatedly screamed, jumping on his dad line an excited toddler before leaping away and over to the family that has gathered to celebrate the new arrival.

Charles Leclerc
Blue.

"We're having a boy?" He almost asked, watching his most cherished person grin brighter than he had ever seen. "I'm having a little boy? A baby boy?" He kept asking as (Y/N) began to laugh softly. He felt her warm hands hold his face as he blinked several times from the shock before bursting into tears, his arms wrapping around her shoulders as he cried. "I'm gonna be a daddy to a little boy!" He wailed, everyone chuckling.

"Yes, ma cher, you are going to have a little boy..." She muttered as tears slipped down her cheeks, arms tying under his armpits as they consoled one another in their excitement. "How I wish your father and Jules were here to see you now, my darling. They would be so proud." She felt his arms tighten around her shoulders, bringing her closer and tighter against his being.

"Well, Jules will always be by our sides and I had a really good role model for being a father, so I like to think that our son will be a good man when we're raising him." He mumbled, pressing kisses against her clothed shoulder as he stepped forward and arched his back over the bump. Pascale and Lorenzo joined them, Arthur only joining after he got his tears under control. Joris was capturing all the reaction on his camera before he was ushered in by the expectant father. "Joris, how do you feel about being at the birthday?" He asked, some sincerity in his tone, as his close friend paled at the thought. Everyone guffawed at the sight before pulling apart and comforting Joris, (Y/N) cuddling him warmly as an apology.

George Russell
Pink.

"I'm going to have another gorgeous girl!" He excitedly exclaimed as his hands held (Y/N)'s stomach, thumbs brushing the bump. "I know you're going to look just like your mummy, a clone of the most gorgeous woman I have ever met." He softly pressed kisses to the bump as he spoke to his daughter, feeling his wife run her hand through his curls as people cheered. His hands felt little jolts and movements press against his palms, his partner wheezing slightly at the suddenly feeling.

"Something makes me think that you're going to be her favourite person, Georgie." (Y/N) whispered, feeling his lips press all over her hands and belly.

"Who are the godparents going to be then?!" A friendly voice called, the couple knowing it was Alex from a mile off as Charles and Lando cackled.

"You can't keep a cactus alive, mate! How can I trust you with my offspring?!" He bit back jokingly, his wife sweetly rubbing his shoulder as George stood up and kissed her forehead. "However, I'll give you credit, you've kept Lando alive!"