CHANGE ใ€Š p.d ใ€‹

By stxmoras

"๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“, ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”; But m๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡
aesthics/graphics
แด€/ษด (๊œฑแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€๊œฑ ษขแดแด›ษข 3)
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
โ˜† แด€แด„แด› 1 : ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ โ˜†
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง?
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง.
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™™
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™จ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š: xandar
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™š
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ 
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ
โ˜† แด€แด„แด› 2 : ษขแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ แด€ษดแด… ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด โ˜†
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™˜๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™š, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ...
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™–๐™ข๐™—๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: cosmic alliance
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค: oh for pilots sake
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: take a chance
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: lights out
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: don't bring me down
โ˜† แด€แด„แด› 3 : ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€crossed โ˜†
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ: anywhere
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: grounded
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š: empathic truth
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: insane and stupid
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: stars aligned
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค: sweet ava quill

๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: born to be wild

180 9 43
By stxmoras

-☆-

"Kraglin!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around the Ravenger.

"It's good to see you too Quill-ette." Kraglin said as he accepted the embrace.

She pulled away then glanced at the wrapped toe with a gasp. "What on earth happened!?"

"Your friend here, he uh-"

"Poe!" Ava scolded and slapped the back of Poe's head before Kraglin could finish the explanation.

"I was just making sure he wasn't a Skrull!" Poe whined in defense while rubbing his hand over where she hit.

Ava rolled her eyes, turning towards Kraglin as she took a seat. "Sorry about that, Poe's not from our galaxy."

Kraglin shook his head and waved off the issue. "Don't worry about it. I've had worse with other Ravengers like Taserface."

Poe snickered in unison with Rocket as he sat next to Ava. "Taserface? What kind of name is that?" He asked.

"It's a stupid name is what it is!" Rocket said bluntly, staggering a laugh as he was now in the pilot seat.

"What's considered a cool name then?" Ava retorted crossing her arms.

Rocket shrugged as he turned over his shoulder. "Eh, anything but Taserface."

She glanced over at Poe to find him already looking at her with a smile. Ava shook her head and rolled her eyes in reference to the raccoon.

"Laugh all you want little Quill, but it's true." He added before the ship jolted forwards.

Everyone looked up to see Rocket run into some turbulence in some type of space debris.

"Don't even know who put you in the pilot seat, but you're done driving my ship if you're going to put a scratch on her!" Kraglin shouted at Rocket, breaking into a chaotic banter.

Ava bit her lip to keep herself from laughing. With a sense of a figure moving next to the side of her face and curiosity turning her head to find Poe leaning in close.

"And you make fun of me for hitting an asteroid?" Poe whispered in a low voice. He was close, but not too close. But close enough for Ava to shoot a glare with a hint of salt in her eyes.

"You want to show off how you can be better General?" She warned in a whisper, trying not to be caught by the fumes of Rocket.

Poe shrugged, resting his arm on the head rest behind her.

"Maybe."

"In your dreams." Ava said as she tipped her head.

She tried to ignore his breath slightly hitting her face. His back never retreating as he kept his position. Amd she didn't back away either. Her eyes stuck on his side profile and that smirk of his. Almost forgetting the debate between Kraglin and Rocket that pulled her out of her head.

"Can you believe this guy!?" Rocket huffed as he sat next to Groot, gesturing at Kraglin.

At the sound of a whistle, an arrow zipped towards Rocket's face as Poe's eyes widened. The arrow came to a hault, now being inches from piercing through the rodents fury skin. A red aura kept it a float around it as Kraglin now stood in front of Rocket. "Get off of my chair, rat!"

The raccoon sighed in defeat as he snarled as he hopped off the chair. "Really mature there Kraglin, but fine! Have your stupid chair! Don't apologize when your ship is in pieces!"

"Oh you shut up!" Kraglin shouted back at Rocket, about to take a seat in the pilot chair.

Ava shared a look with Poe after glancing at the empty pilot seat. Remembering her promise and their quiet banter seconds ago. She cleared her throat as she stood up. "Poe is a pilot where he's from. Maybe he could take her for a spin."

At the corner of her eyes, she saw Poe whip his head up at her, Ava only sent him a wink with a grin.

"Well, I uh don't know." Kraglin started to reject the suggestion. "How good are you, sir?"

Poe scoffed, pinching his eyebrows with pride, standing up next to Ava with his hands on his hips. "Everyone says I'm the best pilot in the Resistance, and some might even say best in the galaxy."

Regardless of times before, Ava didn't feel the nerve to roll her eyes at his cockiness. Instead, she shook her head with smile, coming to adore how silly he looked when he was trying to show off.

"The only thing is he would need someone to translate the language on the controls. And I can help with that." Ava pointed at all the buttons surrounding the chair.

Kraglin pondered for a moment, doing a small assessment of the stranger. He looked Poe up and down before he waved a hand in the air.

"Fine."

"Yes!"

Poe and Ava exclaimed in unison. Both glancing at each other as they heard a funny joke and trying not to be caught by the teacher.

Kraglin cleared his throat as he glared down at Poe. "But if he damages my precious girl more than the rat did-"

"Call me that again and I'll blast your face of arrowhead!" Rocket yelled from the deck below.

"I told you to shut up!" Kraglin spat.

"Don't worry, I will make sure he doesn't anything stupid." Ava said as she nudged Poe's arm as his mouth twitched.

Kraglin stepped out of the pilot seat and ushered his hand. "It's all yours then." He then sat in the back as if to provide supervision. "I'll be here if you need me."

Ava sat down and Poe slowly got comfortable in the chair as he scanned the console around him. She watched as if Poe like he had just received a brand new car.

"Okay to start-"

"Thank you Blondie." Poe said gently as he had shifted in his seat. Facing her over his shoulder, beaming with innocnce in his gratitude.

With a tug of her lips, and a moment of starring into his captivating eyes that complemented his ethereal gaze. Scanning his face like it was like a 19th century masterpiece.

She nodded once as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Anytime."

Poe tore his eyes away as he focused on the controls around him. Ava wishing he didn't.

He let out a long breath. "Show me."

-|-

"That's it?" Poe asked.

"Yep!" She nodded popping the 'p.' "That's it!"

Poe slowly placed one hand on the toggle to accelerate the ships speed. It wasn't his X-wing or the Millennium Falcon, but he was back in the pilot seat. He felt a rush of familiarity, returning back in his element.

"Oh how I missed this." He whispered to himself. He rose an eyebrow at Ava with a smirk. "You ready sweetheart to see who's really the best pilot in the galaxy?"

"Hmmm, not yet." Ava rolled her eyes before she turned and looked back at Kraglin.

"Go grab my backpack." She requested, pointing a finger at the Ravenger. "We need some jams!"

Kraglin shook his head with a stiffle of a laugh. "You are definitely Pete's sister." He then stepped down the ladder to the bottom deck.

Poe let out an impatient groan."Blondie! Why can't I just go."

"Because!" Ava snapped at his complaint with obvious tone. "This enhances the way you fly a ship!"

In matter of seconds, a loud thud hit the floor of the upper deck. Following a chirp from BB-8. Ava and Poe both turned to see the droid dragging the bag over. He rolled right up to Ava's feet and made more little beeps, holding up her backpack.

"Thanks!" Ava smiled down at BB-8 and rested her hand on top of his head as she grabbed the bag. She dug around for one specific object as Poe watched her in anticipation.

Before he could ask, Ava pulled out a strange little purple rectangle. It was thin and had a black screen of some sort. Underneath had a white circle with symbols on it. She also held a dark colored sphere in her hand that she connected to the purple thing with a cord.

Without any explanation and navigation on the strange device.
Without any hologram popping up. Without hesitation, she selected words highlighted in blue.

Ava shrugged. "Are you ready General?"

He dropped his jaw after she copied exactly what he just said. But then she grinned as she clicked a button on the IPod nano, and he couldn't help but mirror her expression. Ava was too busy selecting a song to even notice.

In just one click, Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf blasted through the speaker. Ava moving to the beat as she looked over at Poe a nod. He looked at her with a smirk as the rhythm of the drums and guitar gave him the que to grip onto the lever on his

"I was born ready."

Without a second time waste, Poe pulled down the acceleration as the ship went into full speed.

-|-

"Wahoooooooo!!!!" Poe screamed at the top of his lungs for the hundredth time as he naturally adjusted to the controls of the ship, flying like this was his sixth sense.

Ava was impressed, but that didn't stop her from gripping onto her seat the moment as he became more daring the more comfortable he got with the ship. The jolts between each acceleration was like riding shotgun with Natasha who liked to go over the speed limit and take risky, last minute turns. Ava and Clint or Steve, would have to suffer it. The consequence for letting the redhead drive, challenged them to keep their McFlurry and fries from tossing up.

"Told you I wasn't going to crash the ship." Poe pulled Ava out of those memories as he glanced over at her.

"Yeah," Ava shot him a look as she bent over and held her stomach. "But you're making me want to throw up!"

After slowing the ship down and switching it to auto-pliot. Poe turned to fully face her, with a playful smirk.

"Hmm or you just refuse to admit Poe Dameron is best pilot you have ever seen." He pryed, wanting to get her approval so he could add evidence with his pride and reputation.

She shook her head. "There's nothing to admit."

He didn't move, and kept the smile on his stupidly gorgeous face. "Sure there is sweetheart."

Letting out a sigh, while closing her eyes for second before she opened them again. Poe was still there. Waiting for her response as he raised his eyebrows.

"Fine." She said. "Poe Dameron is the pilot I have ever seen."

"I knew it!" He exclaimed. "I now have approval from the best Guardian of the Galaxy."

Ava chuckled. "I'm the best? Wow! Don't let Rocket catch you saying that."

Poe shrugged. "Why not? If it is the truth it wouldn't hurt his ego that much would it?"

"You the one to talk, General. Got an ego yourself." Ava shot back at him, earning a glare from Poe.

He rose a scolding finger and pointed it at her. "Now see here-"

"I'm only teasing Poe." Ava paused his whining as she placed a hand on his forearm and snickering at his defense.

Poe shut his mouth into an embarrassing line with the corners of his lips fighting the urge to smile bashfully. He turned away for moment to hide the effect Ava had on him.

"I knew that." He said, as he looked back at her.

She let out a humorous sigh, not knowing what to say next. Silence trying take-over like it was the third wheel. Ava trying to converse with Poe but could quite understand. Hanging on like a bag of rocks. A weight that seemed hard to lift alone, but seemed more bearable to carry with someone else.

His eyes scanned her face, squinting as he studied the fainted freckles on her cheeks. Scattered like stars in the universe across the galaxies. More important than her appearance, was the glow of her strength but also her kindness that appeared in her gaze. He didn't think she could play mind tricks like a Sith or a Jedi, but he sure felt captivated. Except there were no First Order restraints holding him back.

Ava sat there awkwardly, but felt comfortable being stuck in Poe's stare. The quiet conversation between their eyes increasing her desire to experience what she never had. Thinking this could be her moment. To take that chance like Carol encouraged a few days prior.

She could.

But not this time.

Retreating to break the unspoken conversation, Ava found refuge in her hands fidgeting with her jacket. Silence painfully becoming much heavier as she searched for the words to say.

A clear of his throat caught her attention to find his face. "You were right about the music, definitely makes flying much more epic."

Ava nodded with wide eyes. "Told you!" She said as the previous song faded out, and one of her favorite songs began.

"Oh! This one is a classic!" She gasped as she cranked up the volume.

"What song is it?" Poe asked.

Ava almost gasped again only for her face to fade into an annoying remberence. "Still don't know how you or anyone else in your galaxy survived without music like this one."

An offended glare as Poe raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me blondie?"

"You guys are missing out on legendary songs like More Than A Feeling by Boston!" Ava protested as she proceed to belt out the words of the chorus.

"As clear as the sun in the summer sky!"

Shredding her invisible guitar in her lap and nodded her head to the beat of the iconic melody.

Poe could help but stiffle a laugh. Not only was her chaotic passion hilarious to watch unfold, it was something he liked about Ava. She wasn't afraid to show this side of her.

"More than a feeling!"

She sang before she nudged Poe, as an invitation for him to get into the groove again. "Hit the acceleration stupid!"

The General adjusted to be all the way back in his seat. Gripping the levers and tapping the one on his left. The other than pushing down as the M-ship began to zoom into the galaxy.

"Yahoooo!" Poe exclaimed as he could never get over the feeling of adrenaline when he had his hands on a ship. His victory screams matched the energy of Ava's jamming voice. He hoped one day he could learn the words so he could sing along with her.

The song ended as Ava catched her breath as she leaned back in her seat and letting out a sigh in exhaustion. "Another banger from Earth. You're welcome General." She said in so matter of fact.

Poe turned over his shoulder. "If there is way you can transfer your songs to the Cantina I will make sure everyone in my galaxy will be better cultured with songs like that."

Ava cackled in unbelief. "You don't know how revolutionary that's going to be Poe!"

Her excitement escalated as Poe refocused on space in front of him. A grin that always got triggered whenever Ava lit up about a random topic.

The music switched to a more mellow tune that Ava recognized as a more modern song. Her mind spinning on the thrill and finally getting used to Poe's adventurous flying. And she wouldn't dare tell him how much she actually enjoyed it more. It compared to summer days she would drive down on country roads in Missouri, singing ABBA or Grease at the top of her lungs.

"I have a question for you blondie." Poe asked in a serious tone, breaking her away from that precious memory for herself.

Fearing what he was going to ask, Ava grew anxious. What if he was going to confront her about the Blip? She didn't know how she was going to respond to that. Or what if he just wants to know this song too.

"Oh," Ava pushed her hair back behind her ear. "The song? It's called I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys. They were one of Carol's favorite bands-"

"Not what I was going to say." Poe stopped her and she closed her mouth, allowing him to continue.

"What's the big deal with music?"

The unexpected question caught her off guard. It did shatter her panic of the other possible things he could ask her. But it was soon replaced by a familiar ache that she tried to not think of. Associated with the first loss she had ever experienced.

"Our mother liked music alot." Ava stated simply and pause before she explained. "She would always share her favorite songs she liked to Peter and I. It must have helped her cope after our Dad left and never came back."

She paused again to see if Poe was following, but didn't realized he put the ship on auto-pilot. Now facing her to give her his full attention.

Ava bit her lip with a sigh and looked away from his sympathetic gaze. "When she died she gave both me and Peter special mixtapes. Then of course that was the same night Peter got abducted. The music on my mixtape became a safe haven for me."

She leaned on her elbows on her knees, letting her hands lazily hang low. "I would then find more songs throughout my life that I'd think she'd like. Then whenever I'm alone, I imagine her and Peter with me, singing the lyrics together like old times."

Being lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice the few tears that fell on top of her knuckles. Or did she pay attention how Poe copied her position so he was closer until she felt his finger catch a tear.

Ava fought the urge, telling herself to not look at his eyes. Knowing they would just be filled with silly pity and make her feel stupid for sharing such vulnerability

"I'm sorry, Ava." Poe said, leaving her no choice but to find herself hostage in his kindly fixed stare.

Hearing her name from him, was sweet as Nick Carter's voice tenderly declaring a passionate request in the background.

His finger left her cheek and covered her hand with his palm that rested on her lap. He shared a half-smile with her, his eyes filled with the same sweetness as his voice.

"That's what flying did and still does for me. I think you're music can increase that burden of grief for me." He told her.

Another subconscious action, that neither Poe or Ava knew who initiated it, both finding their hands intertwined.

The silence was killing Ava, until fortunately she found words to say. Hating the way the contact tortured her inside.

"You see this jacket," She said as she let go and pulled off the denim clothing.

"It was hers."

Poe didn't back away, but only observed the jacket with a nod. Seeing different patches scattered all over the fabric. Reminding him of his leather one he left behind on Base.

Ava handed part of it to him, to let him looked at it more.

"It has symbols of all the groups she liked. I found it before I moved in with our grandparents." Ava added as she pointed at the KISS patch near one of the pockets. "It's like she's with me when I wear it."

Her colleague only nodded as he glance back up at her. "It suits you, Blondie."

His compliment painted her cheeks in a faint tint pink. Ava scanned it as she brushed her fingers against her side of the clothing. Reflecting on how much it truly meant to her. It may have been worn out and mixed with multiple scents from the galaxy. Yet still, sometimes she could catch the smell of daisies and spring of her mother.

She felt Poe had let go and watched as he pulled out the chain that he wore around his neck. Revealing the ring attached to it. "This was also my mother's. I never go anywhere without it. Whenever I'm in a battle, it's like she's there to remind me I'm not alone. Even when the odds seem impossible. I know she's there."

Ava admired the mesmerizing silver ring. It seemed like it should have rust for existing this long, but it looked as if it was brand new. Poe offered her to touch it. She observed the purity of it her fingers felt the coolness of the material. It had smooth surface to it too.

A part of her wanted to tease and slip the finger closer to her pinky. Then announce she was engaged. A joke she constantly made with Gamora or Natasha when she dragged them to go shopping in the ring section.

But her super-ego kept her from embarrassing herself.

"It's beautiful." Ava commented on the piece and returned it back into Poe's hand who put the chain back around his neck.

Poe smiled as he held the ring between his index finger and thumb, fidgeting with it again.

He huffed with a small laugh leaving his lips as he looked up. The aching memories shifted to a mutual understanding. The same feeling he felt in the cave with her.

Ava tilted her head. "What's so funny?"

Speechless, watching curiosity float inside her examining eyes and precious smile. Convinced that she could even make a Sith break their stoic expression with what she wore on her face. Poe let out a deep breath while shaking his head.

"Hey General Hotshot!"

Poe and Ava looked towards the sound of the complaint.

"Are you paying attention to where you're going? Xander in 5 clicks!" The Rocket shouted.

Poe whipped his head around and took the ship off of auto-pilot. Remembering Ava taught him that the term 'clicks' were the equivalent of lightspeed.

"Don't hit any asteroids General this time." Ava snickered.

Poe shot her a glare. "Shut up, Blondie!"

Yet he bit his lip to hold back another smile.

___________________-☆-__________________

Happy Late May the Fourth!!

Sorry it's been forever since I've updated this story! (Also sorry for the lack of proofread in this chapter too.)

I'm seeing Guardians of the Galaxy tomorrow and I don't think I'm mentally or physically prepare for the amount of pain James Gunn is going to give me.
The Guardians of the Galaxy was my first marvel movie and has become my comfort one as well. It's also my favorite film overall. So it's definitely going to hurt alot.

I'm going to expect disappointment so then I'll won't be disappointed.

As far as this story goes, I'm going to continue with the plans I have. But it might be another 5 years until I update because I will be probably grieving for the rest of the month.

But don't worry I will not murder the Guardians in this story. I might throw some Easter eggs and maybe the Sovereign....but I want to see how that plot line plays out in the film first and see if it fits with this story or not.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote!

-marie
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 321 11
I love this character! The blue furry skin is hilarious but I decided to go with the movie version for the sake of you guys. This takes place after G...
234K 8.7K 22
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐”๐’๐“ # ๐Ÿ›ฐ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŒ -', เผ„ โช ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š€๐š„๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป โซ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต โ” an intergalactic thief teams up with a...
55.5K 1.2K 44
Demons | "I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, But with the beast inside, ...
222K 8.1K 14
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“จ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ณ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐–บ๐—‘๐—’ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ”โ”โ” โ›โ› ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...