Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure

449 14 4
By Kylenyanyanyanya

    "Sui Yu, come quickly." Shen Jueshu stood in the mist and looked at himself, with a soft smile on his face, he stretched out his hand to invite himself.

"Shen Jueshu." Sui Yu murmured softly, walked forward involuntarily, wanting to hold her hand, and followed her eyes. It was such a beautiful scene, but her eye circles gradually turned red, and her heart felt uncomfortable. Like it's going to blow up.

Is it okay to catch up and hold her tightly in my arms?

Suiyu walked a few steps quickly, and finally ran, but every time she moved forward, Shen Jueshu moved away from her. No matter how hard she chased, she still couldn't touch her fingertips.

    "Shen Jueshu!" Suiyu shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks, and Shen Jueshu, who always couldn't see himself crying, was still looking at him with a smile this time, without any sign of approaching.

Suiyu finally couldn't help crying.

"Don't go, don't let me catch up with you."

Suiyu cried uncontrollably in her sleep, and in reality she also curled up and cried tremblingly.

"Is it still like this?" Li Jiang felt uncomfortable looking at such a casual look. Ever since this guy got together with Shen Jueshu, when would she, who was doted on by Shen Jueshu, show such an expression.

    Jiang Siyue's eyes were also red at this time, she didn't speak, she looked at Sui Yu lying on the hospital bed, and thought of the second elder of the Shen family lying in another ward, everything changed overnight.

Suiyu fell into a coma, and the two elders of the Shen family also passed out after learning about Shen Jueshu's accident. Everything was almost a mess.

Li Jiang came to the bedside, looked at Suiyu on the bed, and said after a long silence: "Suiyu, cheer up, do you want your baby to be gone like this?" The voice was a little cold, but recalling the previous

    Suiyu Yu was sent to the hospital. After an examination, it was found that she was too emotional and fell asleep, and even found out that Sui Yu was pregnant with a baby.

Suiyu was pregnant, and none of them knew about it before.

"Baby, baby." Suiyu closed his eyes tightly and murmured about the baby, even with his eyes closed tightly, tears still oozed out, and the pain was so uncontrollable.

Her Shen Jueshu and her children are gone. Seeing Sui Yu's situation, Li Jiang took a deep breath, and suddenly stepped forward, grabbed Sui Yu's shoulder and shook it, gritted her

teeth and said, "Do you think you are what Shen Jueshu wants to see!"

The shaking made Sui Yu's face turn pale instantly, he struggled to push Li Jiang away, lying on the bedside and began to retch heart-piercingly.

    Jiang Siyue looked at this scene in surprise, and hurriedly stepped forward to help her pat her back, choked up and said, "You finally woke up."

These days, Suiyu seems to be haunted, and she can hear her crying from time to time. Calling Shen Jueshu's name, hearing her crying in a dream, but she just couldn't wake up.

Having not eaten for many days, Suiyu couldn't vomit anything except retching. She looked at the moon-white floor with red eyes, and tears fell down in big drops.

Seeing Sui Yu's situation, both Jiang Siyue and Li Jiang felt uncomfortable.

"Don't act like you are going to die or live. Eat something to ensure the nutrition of the child in your womb. Of course, if you don't want this child, just pretend that I didn't say that." Li Jiang insisted Xinxin said that now at least he needs to find a hope for Suiyu to live.

    "Child, child?" Sui Yu murmured, and immediately raised his head to look at Li Jiang, as if he didn't understand what she was talking about.

Seeing Sui Yu's deceptive appearance, Li Jiang frowned, "Don't you know you're pregnant?"

Shouldn't it? Sui Yu was able to get pregnant, she must have gone to the hospital with Shen Jueshu to put the embryo into her body, how could she not know?

"I'm pregnant?" Sui Yu suddenly seemed to be stunned, she raised her hand and gently placed it on her abdomen, is there a child here? But how?

A crazy idea flashed across her mind, her eyes lit up instantly, she took Jiang Siyue's hand, stared at her tightly and asked: "Li Jiang is right, I am pregnant Really?"

Her wrist was tightly grasped, Jiang Siyue looked at her slightly frightened by her, but she still nodded and said: "Yes, yes." After hearing this

answer, Sui Yu immediately He turned over and got out of bed, but the next second he fell forward because his body was too weak, and was supported by Li Jiang in time.

    "What are you doing!" Li Jiang's voice was a little louder, does this person know what's going on with his body?

Sui Yu raised his head, crying and laughing on his face, "Take me to Suijia's old house, to Suijia's old house, okay! Li Jiang, please." At this time,

she was anxious, panicked, and extremely happy A variety of emotions forced her to become so excited that her body was trembling faintly.

"You're very weak now, you'd better lie down and rest." Li Jiang frowned and said hesitantly.

"No, no need! You take me to Suijia's old house, and I will have a good rest afterwards, please." Suiyu murmured, she couldn't wait, she couldn't wait for a moment.

"I'll take you there!" Jiang Siyue said suddenly, "But no matter what, you have to take good care of your body in the hospital!"

Suiyu burst into tears instantly, and said with a sob: "Thank you, Siyue Yue."

    Seeing that Jiang Siyue had said this, Li Jiang naturally did not object anymore, and walked out together with Sui Yu.

Jiang Siyue took a coat for Sui Yu to wear, and then sat in the back seat with her, while Li Jiang drove in front.

Sui Yu kept looking out the window while the vehicle was driving, his body was so tense that his body was stiff, and he only hoped to arrive soon.

Jiang Siyue looked at her situation and didn't ask too many questions, just silently stayed by her side.

Li Jiang drove as fast as she could, and when she stopped at Sui's old house, Sui Yu immediately opened the door and got out of the car, her face was pale and eager, and she staggered forward, while Li Jiang and Jiang Siyue hurriedly followed her to protect her. Hold it so she doesn't accidentally fall.

When Uncle Li saw her like this, he sighed softly, with some sadness in his eyes. He thought that they would have a good result in this life, but he never thought... "Oh!" Uncle Li shook his head,

but He didn't know how to speak, but after Ah Jing was caught, he already knew what happened.

Suiyu pushed Jiang Siyue and the others away to help him, knelt down towards Uncle Li, raised his head and begged, "Uncle Li, help me, can you help me?" "She's not dead, she's dead.

" He must not be dead!"

When he said the last sentence, Sui Yu burst into tears, she must be fine, her Shen Jueshu is so powerful, how could something happen?

Jiang Siyue and the others looked at Sui Yu's behavior in shock, they looked at Uncle Li, and couldn't understand why Sui Yu came to beg him.

Uncle Li looked at Suiyu like this, sighed softly and said, "Suiyu, in that situation, no one can survive." "

Yes, yes! She can definitely!" Suiyu said a little excitedly, and then his eyes Looking at Jiang Siyue and the others, he said in a hoarse voice: "I have something to say to Uncle Li, can you go out and wait a while?"

Li Jiang looked at her, then at Uncle Li, and finally pulled Jiang Siyue out together, Give them space.

After she went out, Sui Yu said excitedly: "Uncle Li, she must still be alive, you have a test, I am pregnant, this child was originally on Shen Jueshu's body!" Speaking of this child, Sui Yu cried and

cried Laughing, the child was able to transfer to himself, it must be because of Shen Jueshu, if this is the case, then Shen Jueshu will not die so easily!

Hearing Suiyu's words, Uncle Li was a little surprised. He checked Suiyu's physical condition and found that there was really a chance of a child.

This this......

Sui Yu told Uncle Li about Shen Jueshu's identity, and told him the whole story, and then choked up and begged, "Uncle Li, how do you make me believe that she is dead in this situation?" After listening to Sui Yu's words

, , Uncle Li was also shocked for a moment and was speechless. Shen Jueshu turned out to be the founder of the Shuttle Association?

His face was a little solemn, and he asked his own system to detect Shen Jueshu's vitality, but after searching all over, there was still no trace.

"Suiyu, you have to know that even if she is not dead, I have no ability to find her." In the end, Uncle Li still didn't tell Suiyu what he knew, and Suiyu couldn't bear this kind of blow now.

"I'll look for it, I'll look for it myself! I just ask you to help me, so that I can look for it!" Suiyu begged eagerly.

Seeing Suiyu like this, Uncle Li shook his head and said, "Idiot."

Not only she, but also the original Suiyu, are all idiots.

Suiyu burst into tears, but what can I do? Her meaning is Shen Jueshu.

"Even if she didn't die and fell into a crack in space, she might accidentally fall into a world, but you have to know that there are so many worlds, and how do you find someone in countless worlds?"

It would be nice if a person could be located, but unfortunately, there was no location information of Shen Jueshu.

"No matter how much I have, I will go find her!" Sui Yu said firmly, as long as there is still a slight possibility that Shen Jueshu is alive, he will persevere!

Facing Sui Yu's words, Uncle Li was shocked by her for a moment.

"Uncle Li, please, please help me, no matter what you want me to do, I just ask you to help me so that I can find her." Sui Yu still knelt on the ground. She had never knelt down to anyone, but she was able to kneel down and beg Uncle Li for Shen Jueshu at this time.

Being begged by Suiyu like this, Uncle Li was naturally uncomfortable, and wanted to step forward to help her up, but Suiyu refused to get up, so he finally sighed, got up and said: "I'll ask the superior "

"Thank you, thank you!" Sui Yu said excitedly, since Uncle Li is willing to say this, there is still a possibility of agreeing!

A light curtain suddenly rose in front of Uncle Li, and I don't know how he communicated. Anyway, his mouth was moving, but Suiyu didn't hear any sound.

After a long time, Uncle Li put away the light curtain and looked at Suiyu.

Sui Yu suddenly became very nervous, wanting to hear Uncle Li's next words but not daring to listen.

"Suiyu, I can help you." Uncle Li said, "but there is one condition."

Hearing the first half of the sentence, Suiyu's body suddenly softened, and he smiled at Uncle Li, with tears in his eyes Spinning around, looking like a madman crying and laughing.

"No matter what the conditions are, I will agree."

As long as she can let her go to Shen Jueshu, anything is fine.

Hearing what Sui Yu said, Uncle Li felt a little helpless. This person agreed without even listening to any conditions, and he was really big-hearted.

"The condition is that you will work for the Space Administration throughout your life," said Uncle Li.

Hearing this condition, Suiyu was slightly stunned for a moment, she never thought that the condition would be like this. Seeing her stunned, Uncle

Li asked: "Are you still agreeing?" Uncle Li smiled warmly, "Then congratulations on becoming colleagues." Soon, Suiyu felt something extra in his mind, and a mechanical electronic sound sounded in his head, the so-called Space Administration System The binding was completed soon, and various functions were introduced to her, commonly known as Xiaobai teaching.

    Sui Yu raised her hand to cover her face, her palms were wet with tears, no matter what, she was able to find Shen Jue to relieve her.

Jiang Siyue and the others who were waiting outside saw Sui Yu come out, and when they saw the smile on her face, they both froze for a moment, and looked at each other, is it true that Shen Jueshu is not dead?

"Ah Yu, are we going back to the hospital?" Jiang Siyue asked cautiously, suppressing her excitement.

Sui Yu looked at Jiang Siyue, and understood that thanks to their running up and down these few days, the situation did not get out of hand.

"Reply, I promised you, take good care of your body." After she finished speaking, she lowered her head again, caressing her belly and murmured: "There is also my baby and hers, I must take good care of it." This

is She and Shen Jueshu's child, now knows nothing about Shen Jueshu's situation, and he can't let the child have any more accidents.

Hearing Sui Yu's words, Jiang Siyue immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and took her back to the hospital with Li Jiang.

Back in the ward, Sui Yu suddenly asked: "Did Mom and Dad already know?"

Jiang Siyue and Li Jiang looked at each other, and finally nodded and said: "Godfather and Godmother fainted when they found out. The situation is very bad."

Suiyu hesitated a little, she was a little afraid to see Shen's parents, they handed Shen Jueshu to herself, but he let her have such a big thing, but, but It's impossible if they don't see each other, I always have to give them an explanation.

At least, their situation cannot be allowed to continue to deteriorate.

"Where are they? Take me there to have a look." Sui Yu said softly.

Jiang Siyue finally took her to the next ward, and a few people went in, only to see Father Shen guarding in front of Mother Shen's bed, his whole body had aged a lot, his shoulders and back were bent.

Shen's father heard the sound and looked towards them, even when he saw Sui Yu standing in front of him, his eyes were full of death.

The taste of the white-haired man giving the black-haired man has already emptied his body.

Seeing Shen's father like this, Suiyu's tears flowed instantly, she would rather he looked uncomfortable when he saw her like before, just rolled his eyes a few times.

Jiang Siyue and the others retreated silently.

Sui Yu stepped forward, walked up to Father Shen and knelt down, "I'm sorry, I didn't protect her well."

Father Shen looked at the Alpha in front of him, and finally raised his head and couldn't bear to look again. No one wants to see this kind of situation, He couldn't bear to criticize Suiyu any more.

"Dad, I believe she will be fine, and I will definitely find her!" Sui Yu said, she felt that she must give them a hope, at least, at least this hope can keep them going.

Father Shen's eyes were fixed, and he looked at her again, as if he couldn't figure out what she meant.

Before Jiang Siyue told them that something happened to Shen Jueshu, and they had to believe it when they saw Suiyu lying unconscious on the bed, but there was still a hurdle in their hearts, what about Shen Jueshu's body?

Sui Yu took a deep breath, and said: "I don't know where she is now, but as long as I live, I will keep looking for it!"

Father Shen looked at her expression, as if he was judging the truth of what she said. Fake.

However, regardless of whether it was true or not, Suiyu's words gave him hope.

possible? Maybe his daughter was just fine?

"And..." Sui Yu lowered his head, stroking his stomach and said, "I don't want her baby and I to never see mother."

Father Shen's face suddenly stiffened, and he said in a somewhat uncertain tone: "Are you pregnant?"

Sui Yu looked up at him, she thought Father Shen and the others already knew about it.

"Well, me and her child." Suiyu nodded.

Father Shen's expression suddenly became a lot more excited, and he quickly pulled Suiyu up from the ground, looking at her stomach from time to time, but felt that such behavior was not good, and finally said tremblingly: "Okay, okay, kid I can't live without my mother."

Their situation was not good before, maybe because of this, Jiang Siyue and the others didn't dare to mention unnecessary things in front of them, which also led to them not knowing about Sui Yu's pregnancy.

Later, Sui Yu was rushed back to the ward to rest by Shen's father, while he himself stood beside Shen's mother's bed excitedly, waiting for her to wake up and tell her the good news.

When Suiyu returned to the ward, she felt extremely tired all over her body. She tried her best to drink up the porridge that Jiang Siyue had prepared for her, and then fell asleep.

No matter what, if you want to find someone, you need a relatively good body.

This time, she fell asleep directly, and when she woke up again, she was woken up by her stomach rumbling.

"Are you hungry? The godmother will be here later." Jiang Siyue watched Suiyu open her eyes, and hurried forward to help her up.

Sui Yu stopped her movement and insisted on getting up by herself, she went to the bathroom to wash up and came out, Shen's parents had already appeared in the ward, carrying a lot of food boxes in their hands.

"Now is the time for you to supplement your nutrition, so you must not neglect it." Shen's mother said with a dry voice, looking at Sui Yu with wet eyes.

Today when she woke up and heard what her husband said, she was excited and happy. The daughter may not be dead, and they have a granddaughter. Immediately, she was so excited that she wanted to come and see Suiyu, but she was stopped by Father Shen, who told her to let her go. have a good rest.

Unable to visit Suiyu, the excited mother Shen had to find something for herself. She went home and started making soup for Suiyu. Now that Shen Jueshu is not around, they have to help Shen Jueshu take good care of Suiyu. Can't let her lose nutrition.

Suiyu looked at Shen's parents, and his nose was a little sore. Tears dripped down while drinking the soup that Shen's mother specially made for her.

She didn't want to cry, but seeing them made her heart ache.

"Don't cry." Shen's mother rubbed her head, obviously trying to persuade her not to cry, but her voice was choked up.

Suiyu sniffed, obviously very hungry, but she didn't have any appetite, but thinking about Shen Jueshu, thinking about the child in her belly, she had to force herself to drink that bowl of soup, and then ate it Quite a few things.

No matter what, she couldn't treat the child badly.

Seeing Suiyu eating, the others felt a little relieved.

For the next time, Shen's mother would cook soup and prepare meals for Suiyu every day. After Suiyu recovered, they suggested that Suiyu move back home so that they could take care of her conveniently.

"No, Mom and Dad, I can't wait any longer, I'm going to find her." Sui Yu shook his head, his eyes flashed with determination, and after feeling much better, she couldn't wait any longer.

Hearing Sui Yu's words, although Shen's parents were a little worried, they did not object in the end.

"You may not be able to contact me in the coming time, but don't worry, I'll be fine." Suiyu warned softly, after all, she will go to various worlds to find Shen Jueshu, and will follow this The world is disconnected.

"However, if you have any urgent matters, you can go to Suijia's old house to find Uncle Li and ask him to help convey it." Sui Yu said thinking of this.

After hearing what she said, although Shen's parents didn't know why she would cut off contact with someone, they still chose to believe her.

"Take care of your body." They finally urged.

Sui Yu smiled lightly, but he no longer had the heart-warming feeling he had before, as if his skin had been emptied by something, leaving only an empty shell that was being pulled stiffly.

Now the company is in good order under Li Jiang's management and no major incidents have occurred. Although everyone is guessing what happened to Shen Jueshu, when they saw Sui Yu appearing in front of them safe and sound, no one dared to stop. Say more.

Sui Yu met Fu Xin again. She looked at the woman in front of her, twitched her lips and said, "Why did you save me that day?"

She thought that Fu Xin would wish she could die.

Fu Xin looked at the woman in front of her who had lost a lot of weight, curled her lips and said, "I'm not as mad as them. If I had a choice, I don't want to hurt so many people." Working under Ding Qisi, could she still say what Ding Qisi said

? refuse?

Sui Yu showed a real smile this time, and said sincerely: "I'm sorry, I apologize to you for my previous behavior."

Fu Xin was taken aback, as if she was shocked by her sudden apology, after being shocked I started to feel a little embarrassed again, "No, no, we are tied, and I lied to you too." "

If there is anything I can use in the future, just say it." Suiyu said softly.

Fu Xin looked at Sui Yu with complicated eyes, "Are you really going to find someone?"

Is this person crazy? Does she know how many small worlds there are? !

"Well, I will definitely find her." Sui Yu's eyes were shining brightly, and his tone was determined.

She had a hunch that Shen Jueshu must be waiting for her in a certain world, and she would definitely be able to find that world.

Fu Xin took a deep breath, this person is really crazy.

"Add a contact information. I will do missions in various worlds in the future, and I can help you take a look at it." Fu Xin felt that she was also crazy. Could it be that she felt guilty for lying to this person before?

Sui Yu's eyes lit up, and he said thank you earnestly, and then the two established contact using the system.

After arranging everything here, Suiyu looked down at her lower abdomen, and murmured: "Baby, Mommy took you to find Mommy." There are so many things in the world, and she has no

goals at all, so she finally chose to return to the world. In her real world, the world is huge, and it will take some time to find a world.

Sui Yu began to appear all over the world, she searched all the places, she even ran away from the African continent, but there was no sign of Shen Jueshu in this world.

She didn't give up. After confirming that there was no such thing in this world, she crossed out this world on her map and continued to the next world.

After a month, she has been to more than 20 worlds, but she still found nothing, and her lower abdomen began to swell slightly, indicating that the baby is also thriving.

"Thank you." Sui Yu caressed her slightly swollen belly, letting her run around with her at such a young age, and she seemed to feel that Mommy had important things to do, so she seldom made a fuss .

Three months later, Sui Yu went back to the original world. Everything here was still running well. Sui Yu transferred all the shares in his hands to Li Jiang, so that she could have more positions on the board of directors. The right to speak, she went back to Shen's house, and Shen's parents guessed what the result was when they saw her coming back alone, so they didn't mention Shen Jueshu, just let her take good care of her body and don't make herself too tired .

Suiyu could feel that they didn't want to put too much pressure on her, and the tip of her nose was a little sour. How lucky she was to meet Shen Jueshu's family.

At this time, the child was more than five months old. Perhaps because of Suiyu's relatively thin figure, she couldn't tell that she was pregnant after wearing loose clothes.

Perhaps because of her pregnancy, Suiyu's susceptible period never came again, but every time she thought about it, she was not only not lucky, but her nose was so sore that she wanted to cry.

I don't have the torment of the susceptible period, but what about Shen Jueshu? She has to be tortured again and again during estrus.

After staying in Shen's house for a week, Sui Yu set out to search again, entering one world after another with full of expectations, and finally disappointed again and again. In this kind of hope and disappointment, Sui Yu began to feel that God always likes it. Joking with her always makes her suffer repeatedly in gain and loss.

She looked for Shen Jueshu for a long time, and when she couldn't bear it anymore, she returned to the original world and gave birth to her and Shen Jueshu's children.

On the day the child was born, Shen's parents, Li Jiang, and Li Mi, all came. They stood guard outside the delivery room. Everyone was so nervous that their bodies were stiff. No one spoke, and they were all nervously waiting for the delivery room door. The moment it opened.

In the tension, time passed very slowly, and they didn't know how long they had been waiting. When the door finally opened, all of them had a dazed look on their faces.

"Mother and daughter are safe. Let's take the baby to wash first. Anyone of you who is free can follow." The nurse said.

Hearing this sentence, because Father Shen is a male, it is not good for him to go in to check on Suiyu now, so he followed the nurse to clean the baby, while the others went in to check on Suiyu's situation.

Seeing Sui Yu lying on the bed with a pale face, Shen's mother choked up and said, "Thanks for your hard work."

Seeing that all of them had come in, Sui Yu pulled the corners of her lips, showing a slightly tired smile and said: "Shen Jueshu didn't lie to me, it really doesn't hurt very much."

Her body doesn't hurt, but her heart does.

At that moment, she wanted Shen Jueshu to be by her side so that she could see her and feel her, but when she opened her eyes, everything was still the same, and Shen Jueshu was not by her side.

Sui Yu was pushed back to the ward and fell asleep. Later, Father Shen hugged the newborn baby and placed it next to her. Looking at the big and small ones, even Father Shen's eyes were red, and he dared not look any further.

Jiang Siyue lay on the side of the bed, looked at the baby sleeping soundly with her eyes closed, and murmured: "She looks like my sister-in-law." The

little one has neither eyebrows nor eyes, and I don't know where she saw it. picture.

Li Jiang put his hands on her shoulders to comfort her.

When Suiyu woke up again, Jiang Siyue was the only one watching by the bed, seeing her open her eyes, she quickly explained: "It's getting late now, godfathers and godmothers are getting older, so I'll let them go back, Li Jiang and the others went to buy food for you together."

Hearing her explanation, Sui Yu smiled lightly, "It's okay."

She looked sideways at the baby lying beside her, her face flushed from sleeping, and she looked especially sweet.

Her eyes softened. This is her and Shen Jueshu's baby. From those small eyebrows, she seemed to see the shadow of Shen Jueshu.

"Ah Yu, what name do you plan to name her?" Jiang Siyue asked cautiously.

Sui Yu was slightly taken aback, and then realized that she seemed to have never thought about this question.

"Smelly treasure." Sui Yu pursed his lips and smiled lightly.

"Ah?" Jiang Siyue was stunned, "This, is this a name?"

It must be a nickname!

"Well, it's called Smelly Treasure, and it's easy to make a living with a cheap name."

Jiang Siyue: "... sister-in-law, can you agree?"

The child will fight hard with you when he grows up!

Suiyu raised his head to look at Jiang Siyue, and said with a smile on his lips: "If she disagrees, then she will come back and give her a name."

Such a name that does not give the baby face, that person will definitely not let the baby really be called this name right? So when is she coming back to name the baby?

Hearing Sui Yu's words, Jiang Siyue's eyes suddenly turned sour, and she quickly turned her head away not to let Sui Yu see that she was about to cry.

"Sister-in-law will definitely choose a very nice name!"

Sui Yu chuckled, "I think so too."

Afterwards, Li Jiang and the others came in with big bags and small bags, which were filled with all kinds of food, so that Sui Yu could choose her. I like to eat.

Seeing them like this, Suiyu smiled lightly, it is his luck to have friends like them.

After dinner, Sui Yu drove them all back, leaving the nurse to watch over them.

After washing up and lying on the bed, Suiyu turned his head to look at Choubao, who was full just now, and said softly: "Your mother said that she would never go back on her word, she said she would always be by my side, why do you think she just Have you broken your promise?"

But the little guy who is full of food and drink would not want to listen to her chanting, so he smacked his little mouth and continued to sleep.

Sui Yu's eyes began to be a little empty, and she said softly: "She also said that we agreed to divorce after one year, and now a year has passed, why hasn't she come to ask me for a divorce?" Sui Yu's nose was sour,

choking Repeatedly: "Why hasn't she come to ask me for a divorce yet?"

"How can she be like this, she doesn't mean what she says, she is not the kind of person who keeps her word!"

Sui Yu Burying her face into the pillow, her tears were silently absorbed by the pillow—

the next day, when Shen's mother cooked the soup, she saw Sui Yu seriously drinking the soup, and after a long silence, she said: "Sui Yu, I know You are a good boy, we have seen everything you have done for Jue Shu, but you are still young, if you can, try to get in touch with others." Shen's mother turned her head to the side after she finished speaking

. There was no news of Shen Jueshu, and they didn't know how many people they sent out to look for it, but they still didn't have any clues. After so long, they also knew the answer.

Sui Yu was stunned when she heard the words, she looked up at Mother Shen, twitched the corners of her mouth and said, "Don't you want to recognize me as a daughter-in-law?"

Mother Shen wiped her tears, choked up and said, "You will always be our daughter-in-law , but it's all like this now, and you're still young, so we can't let us delay you like this..." Sui Yu heaved a sigh of

relief when he heard her admit it, and said with a light smile on his face, "In that case, Mom You don't need to persuade me, I only like her, no matter what, I will not accept others."

She firmly chose Shen Jueshu, also because she firmly believed that Shen Jueshu was like this.

Hearing her words, Shen's mother shed tears and did not continue to speak.

After Shen's mother left, Suiyu looked down at Choubao who was quietly looking at him with his big eyes open, and smiled lightly: "You almost have a stepmother? But Mommy firmly refused. In the future, you must have a stepmother." Praise Mommy in front of your mother."

Chou Bao couldn't understand what she was saying, so he yawned a little, indicating that I was going to sleep.

Seeing the little guy like this, Sui Yu's eyes became softer, she raised her hand and gently rubbed her little face with her fingertips, hoping that she would look a little more like Shen Jueshu in the future.

Suiyu was suppressed by Shen's parents and rested at home for a month, and they didn't say anything to let her run outside again. After a month, Suiyu couldn't stay any longer, and after sending a message to Shen's mother with Smell Ran.

Chou Bao was not supposed to take it with her, but when she was about to leave, Chou Bao's hand, which was not very good at grasping, grabbed Sui Yu's clothes, not wanting her to leave by herself.

Seeing this situation, Sui Yu's heart softened, and in the end he still stayed with Chou Bao by his side. Presumably Chou Bao also wanted to find his mother sooner, right?

Sui Yu and Smelly Bao shuttled through various worlds together, and went back from time to time to tell Shen's parents that they were fine, and then embarked on the road of searching again without knowing when it would end.

As he travels from world to world, Chou Bao can gradually crawl, walk, and call his mother.

Suiyu hugged the three-year-old Choubao, her chubby face was covered with collagen, her eyes were black and shiny, anyone who saw her couldn't help but want to hug her.

"Chou Bao, do you think there is a mother in this world?"

Smell Bao blinked his big eyes, nodded vigorously, and said in a childlike voice, "Yes!"

Sui Yu chuckled lightly, although they said every time Yes, but every time it's a disappointment.

But every time, they couldn't help but believe it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 435 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
28.8K 502 38
(Kamen Rider Ichigo OC X Crossover Harem) Raiden and Ozpin are in constant war with each other. The Union Academy is close to the victory. But Raiden...
6K 140 11
حب شينران والقضاء ع المنظمة
9.8K 229 24
和渣男小姑姑结婚了 Author: 砚允 http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3427615 https://www.shubaow.net/244_244180/ Lin Luoluo, the number one...