Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 64: Split Personality

433 14 3
By Kylenyanyanyanya

    "If you don't love me, I will never love you again."

Hearing these words, Suiyu's tears flowed even more fiercely. She hugged Shen Jueshu tightly, sobbing as if she had made a big mistake. A child who is afraid of being discovered by his parents, shrinks back and fears, but dare not admit it.

why why!

Suiyu's eyes were red from crying, why is the truth like this.

Hearing Suiyu crying like that behind her, Shen Jueshu only felt her heart hurting from being squeezed by a big hand, she asked in a low voice: "So can you tell me, why are you doing this?"

Sui Yu choked with sobs and shook her head, she didn't dare, and she didn't know what to say!

Shen Jueshu raised his head, his eyes were a little empty, and finally he closed his eyes slowly and said, "Since you don't want to talk about it now, let's eat first, and then talk about it when you want to talk about it later." Indulging her again, Sui Yu bit her

lip Resisting herself from crying, she felt that Shen Jueshu had really spoiled herself, making her want to cry every now and then.

Sui Yu didn't let her go, Shen Jueshu finally sighed softly, turned around in her arms, looked at Sui Yu's pitiful face with red nose from crying, and wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb, with a flat voice Said: "You are like this now, tell me who believes you are an Alpha."

She cried more than Omega's tears.

Sui Yu sniffed, looked up at Shen Jueshu's eyebrows in a daze, obsessed but avoided.

Shen Jueshu naturally noticed her gaze, smiled lightly and asked her to go outside to wait, and soon she had heated up the dishes, she saw Sui Yu burying her head in the food but not daring to raise her head, her eyes widened. It's hard to tell.

In the end, after the two of them finished their meal, Sui Yu still didn't want to talk to her. Shen Jue closed his eyes, forced himself to be patient, and then asked Sui Yu to wash up first, and he finished the matter by himself. Back home after work.

Facing the cold and alienated appearance of the two of them now, Sui Yu felt distressed, but he didn't know how to break it.

She was thinking, if she told the truth, would the two of them lose this last bit of polite way of getting along in the future?

When Shen Jueshu finished his work and returned to his room, he saw Suiyu lying on his side on the bed as if he was asleep.

She closed her eyes, went into the bathroom to take a bath, came out, went directly to bed and lay down with her back facing Sui Yu, the tip of her nose moved slightly, the scent of geraniums that she could smell in the past could no longer be found at this time, compared with Sui Yu This abnormal behavior had to make her have some bad associations about it.

She suddenly stretched out her hand and took her mobile phone over. Her face was a little tense, but she still clicked into her communication software and opened her favorites.

"Wife~ dear~ have you finished your work~"

"wife, are you very busy today? You ignore me." "

Honey, your baby misses you so much~"

"wife~ your baby has already Lying on the bed, I can't sleep alone without you."

His tone was rippling and soft, with a sticky feeling.

Suiyu was pretending to be asleep, but the moment Shen Jueshu came in, her heart was raised, and when Shen Jueshu lay beside her, her body was slightly stiff, but she still forced herself not to do anything. What a big reaction.

However, Shen Jueshu's subsequent actions made Suiyu's eyes widen instantly, and a fiery red climbed onto her cheeks.

When Shen Jueshu uttered the first sentence, she was stunned for a moment, and then realized that it was her own voice. She quickly turned over and sat up to look at Shen Jueshu, her eyes widened, and she shouted in shame: " Don't let it go!"

Why is this person like this! She still kept the voice that I sent her before, and played it to her at this time!

When she said it before, she was really shameless, and she said it smoothly and sweetly, but now when she hears it under such circumstances, she only feels a faint feeling, which is tantamount to a public execution!

Shen Jueshu raised her eyes and glanced at her lightly, and said, "I'm listening to the voice message my wife sent me, what do you care about so much?" At the end, she clicked another voice message, and then a message came from her mobile phone. Suiyu's voice seemed to contain sugar.

"Wife, wife, do you miss me? Your baby misses you so much~"

click again.

"Dear wife, do you know where you live? You live in my heart."

Hearing such shameless and earthy love words, Su Yu's head exploded with a bang, and the feeling of dizziness made her eyes tremble. Hei, but because of Shen Jueshu's previous words, his heart beat wildly.

What Shen Jueshu said earlier was wife, she called her wife, she had never used this title in front of her.

Suiyu's nose started to sore again, she felt ashamed that she cried so easily, she lowered her head, and said in a strong crying voice: "What are you doing, how can you bully others like this?

" They didn't save face for her.

Seeing her pitiful appearance, Shen Jueshu put down his phone and didn't continue to tease her. He leaned over to look at her closely and said, "Then you don't feel like you're bullying?" "Suddenly being cold and distant to me

, You don't even want to see me, and you still sleep with your back to me, Suiyu, don't you think you are bullying me?" Suiyu

's tears fell instantly, she was extremely uncomfortable by what Shen Jueshu said, she Her body trembled slightly, and she lowered her head and said, "I don't know if I've said it, will you continue to love me."

Shen Jueshu put his hands on her face, forcing her to raise her head to look at herself, A very soft voice said: "Then when you choose this method without saying anything, have you ever thought that you are pushing me away from you?" "Push me away, and still care about me?

" Love you or not?"

Shen Jueshu's eyes turned a little red, she stared at Suiyu closely, does this person know that every time she flinches, the arrow pierced in her heart How much does it hurt?

Sui Yu stared blankly at Shen Jueshu's eyes, from which she saw her disappointment with herself.

Is Shen Jueshu disappointed in herself?

She couldn't bear it any longer and stepped forward to hug Shen Jue in her arms, and buried her on her shoulders. She felt nostalgic, but at the same time, she was physically disgusted because of the closeness. She was about to be tortured like this. Crazy!

This is the person she loves, how could she hate him!

"Suiyu, tell me, what happened?" Shen Jueshu raised her hand and rubbed Suiyu's head, asking softly. She was telling herself to be patient a quarter of an hour ago, but she obviously overestimated your level of patience.

When it comes to Suiyu's affairs, she has never had any patience at all, even when Suiyu didn't understand her heart, she was eager to let Suiyu only see herself. In Shen Jueshu's soft tone, Suiyu seemed to let go of everything, she told what happened in the private room of the restaurant before, but the most important thing was not this.

  "Shen Jueshu, I remember."

  "I remember."

  Suiyu's tears fell on Shen Jueshu's shoulders in big drops, his body trembled slightly, his throat tightened for a while, and he couldn't utter any words. sound.

  "What do you remember?" Shen Jueshu asked softly, stroking Suiyu's head with his hands, as if comforting a wounded dog.

  Sui Yu closed her eyes, and she recalled that after being injected with medicine by Fu Xin in the private room, the pain like a needle prick in her brain was transmitted in detail, forcing her to slump on the chair powerlessly, but the subtle pain seemed to break through later. What was the obstacle? She completely understood the reason for the pain in her head when she thought about it a little bit. 

It turned out that she was Suiyu. The original Suiyu can be said to be her, or not her.

  "You..." Shen Jueshu was startled by Suiyu's words for a moment, her brows slowly wrinkled, "You mean you have dual personalities?"

    "Yeah." Suiyu's voice was a little soft, his eyes were empty and he recalled the past, and he murmured: "In fact, she didn't want to become like that. In those frightening days, she was afraid that she would really become like that in the future." A violent and gloomy person, and gradually, I, who carried all her hopes, was born."

Then they used this body together, and the protagonist treated her very well, and would let her out to breathe if possible, as if only her own Existence can make the protagonist feel that she is not completely reduced to a violent person, but she can actually have a gentle side.

And this side cannot be controlled by the plot, she is free.

Shen Jue closed his eyes and clarified Sui Yu's relationship, and asked: "Then how did you get to another world?"

Sui Yu closed his eyes in pain, "Because, because she found that she still can't resist The manipulation of the plot, she still did a lot of things that hurt you, if she wants to rewrite these fates, then she can only let me, who is not controlled by the plot, do the rewriting." "With the help of Uncle Li, she first put

my Sent to the real world, making me mistakenly think that I was born and raised in the real world, and then she stayed and tried to make my path smoother." The main character, Suiyu, counted everything, but she did

n't There will be something like the Shuttle Association to intervene in the back.

When the main character could no longer hold on, and she felt that the plot was developing in a direction beyond her control again, she let Suiyu come back, and in order to let this body completely get rid of the control of the plot, she chose the self annihilation.

No wonder, no wonder Uncle Li asked her to find the answer by herself, it turned out that the answer was in herself!

After listening to Suiyu explain all the cause and effect, Shen Jueshu understood why Suiyu was so afraid of herself before, she pushed Suiyu away, saw her panicked because of being pushed away by herself, raised her hand to cover her face. On her cheek, she asked in a very soft voice: "So, you were afraid that I would not forgive you because of the hurts I have suffered?" After all,

those experiences were really too painful, even for Shen Jue. There are also times when you can't hold on.

Sui Yu lowered his eyes and nodded, "I know how painful those days were."

When I just read the text, I felt that those methods were simply inhumane, and one can imagine Shen Jueshu who was in such a situation. Shen Jue closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, her eyes were completely calm. She looked into Suiyu's eyes and said seriously, "

Suiyu, I forgive you."

People like me will not do anything to forgive all those who hurt themselves and become the Great Virgin. This is an extremely destructive behavior, but Suiyu, I will tell you today." "I am here with you, I want to

be You are a virgin, so I forgive you."

Not to mention the Suiyu she loves, it is the sub-personality that has never caused any harm to herself, and the main personality alone, everything she does is not her original intention, If she had an attitude of not hating but not forgiving before, then at this moment she can choose to forgive for Suiyu.

She doesn't want the person she likes to bear such a big shackle, and she also wants to be able to be with the person she likes well.

Sui Yu's gaze was completely blank, she stared at Shen Jueshu in a daze.

She, doesn't she blame herself?

She felt heartbroken for her own knowledge, how could she let go of the thing that caused her pain all her life so easily, why did she treat herself so well.

"You are like this, I will be spoiled by you in the future." Sui Yu raised her hand to cover her eyes, she choked up, she understood why Shen Jueshu forgave, a person like herself really deserves her to do this ?

  Shen Jueshu chuckled, gently removed her hand covering her eyes, looked at her red eyes, lovingly placed a kiss on her eyes, and said softly: "Suiyu, because I love you. " Didn't you ask me before if I love everything about you?"

  "I've already given you the answer, Sui Yu, I just asked if you still love me?"

    When she said the last sentence, her face was serious, and she looked straight at Suiyu, just waiting for her to give herself an answer.

Sui Yu felt her heart beating faster because of Shen Jueshu's words, sobbing, she raised her hand to hug Shen Jueshu tightly, very tightly, and said with a sob: "Shen Jueshu, I love you, I only love you, I only loved you."

Whether it was her or the protagonist Suiyu, they only loved Shen Jueshu.

Even being hugged by Sui Yu so hard, Shen Jueshu didn't feel any discomfort at all, she raised her arms to hug Sui Yu back, with a relieved expression on her face.

In fact, she was also very nervous before, afraid that after Suiyu remembered those things, her thoughts and feelings would change.

The two hugged each other, and Shen Jueshu gently comforted the crying Alpha, then thought of another thing and said, "You said that the medicine Fu Xin gave you has the effect of suppressing your pheromones?" "Yes."

Then Yu had already told her all about this before, even if she touched Shen Jueshu at this time, she would actually feel a faint sense of disgust in her heart.

But she didn't want to be coerced by that so-called potion, she liked Shen Jueshu, and it was perfectly normal for her to want to touch her.

Shen Jueshu's face turned slightly cold. Thinking of Fu Xin who was locked up in another place at this time, there was a little murderous look in her eyes. Fu Xin really had a headache for making her want to kill someone so much after so long. one.

"I'll let her hand over the antidote." Shen Jueshu's face was cold, but his words were extremely soft.

"No!" Following Yu's gaze and Shen Jueshu's direct gaze, she said with a serious face, "I want to do it myself!"

She will not tolerate anyone who uncovers her scars and stabs her wantonly!

Seeing the killing intent bursting out from Suiyu's eyes, she finally agreed, but she has one condition, she must watch from the side, or have a surveillance camera to watch her in real time.

Suiyu agreed to her.

After finishing everything, both of them were tired after all the previous troubles, Sui Yu went to the bathroom to wash his face, and washed away the tears on his face, while Shen Jueshu went to wash Sui Yu's face Changed out of the wet pajamas.

Looking at the pajamas that had been replaced, Shen Jue's lips curled into a faint smile. Who would have thought that in just one night, two pieces of clothes would be wet by an Alpha crying.

  When Suiyu came out, she saw Shen Jueshu holding the pajamas and looking at it. She obviously got what Shen Jueshu was thinking at this time, so she quickly walked a few steps, snatched the pajamas and threw them into the laundry basket , blushing and said: "Nothing happened before!"

  It's really embarrassing! Seeing Sui Yu's embarrassed appearance, Shen Jueshu finally let her go, pulled her to the bed to lie down, and then took out eye drops for her. 

"Drop a little, or your eyes will hurt when you wake up tomorrow."

  "Oh." Sui Yu responded, obediently allowing Shen Jue to help him drip, and then slowly massaged for her with his fingertips.

  After absorbing it, Shen Jueshu turned off the light and lay down next to Sui Yu. This time Sui Yu didn't deliberately sleep with his back to her, but wanted to rub against her instead.

  "If you feel uncomfortable in your heart, don't come here." Shen Jueshu said softly.

  Sui Yu refused to listen, and insisted on rubbing Shen Jueshu's side, and even took Shen Jueshu's hand and put it on his waist, letting her hug him to sleep.

  Shen Jueshu: "..." She laughed a little in her heart, but she was very used to holding Alpha who came to her door in her arms, rubbing her forehead lightly, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

  In the early morning of the next day, the two of them vaguely heard the sound of birds chirping by the window, forcing them to open their eyes one after another, Sui Yu retreated from Shen Jueshu's arms, rubbed his eyes and muttered: "It seems that Fu Xina potion is not particularly powerful."

    She thought that the physical disgust made it impossible for her to get close to Shen Jueshu, and she might even feel a strong disgust and vomit as soon as she approached, but none of this happened, and she could still bear Shen Jueshu I slept soundly in my arms.

 Shen Jueshu glanced at her helplessly. Does this person know the consequences of hastily injecting an unknown drug into his body? Now it's cheap and good-looking.

  "Get up." She said softly, and got up first to wash up. After she got up, Sui Yu was busy making the bed, and then went to find out the clothes they were going to wear today.

  Both of them washed and dressed and went downstairs. The aunt had already prepared the breakfast. The aunt looked at them with strange eyes, which completely puzzled the two of them.

  The main reason is that Suiyu is the most confused, because the aunt's eyes are mainly directed at her. 

"Auntie, do you have anything to say?" Suiyu asked, thinking that Auntie had something embarrassing and inconvenient to say it directly.

  The aunt looked at her ignorant appearance, finally sighed heavily, said nothing and went back to the kitchen. 

Sui Yu: "???" How did she feel that Auntie's appearance just now had a deep rotten feeling?

  She blinked innocently, and gave Shen Jue a wronged look. Shen Jueshu smiled slightly, but did not comfort her. 

Sui Yu sniffed, a little angrily, turned his grief into appetite and quickly ate all his breakfast. 

After she finished eating, she noticed that there were a lot of equipment in the corner of the living room. She walked up to have a look curiously, and saw some dumbbells, which were all for arm strength anyway.

  She was stunned, and immediately realized that auntie's abnormality in the past two days was because she felt that she was too weak and didn't exercise well, so she felt that she was useless? !

  Suiyu: "??!"

    Her face turned red in an instant, and she quickly walked to another place to pretend she didn't see these things. Why is Auntie preparing things so vigorously!

Last time, she directly moved her things to Shen Jueshu's room, and then prepared a lot of finger cots. This time, she even brought the dumbbells home. Is she so worried about her emotional life and disharmony!

She felt dizzy again, even though she had remembered everything and realized that she was actually a person from this world in the book, but the real world was where she lived the longest, and she hadn't adapted to being so open for a while Come here!

Shen Jueshu naturally noticed her series of actions, and smiled a little with lowered eyes, this person is really cute and silly.

After dinner, Shen Jueshu followed Suiyu to Guan Fuxin's villa. The three floors inside and outside the three floors were full of bodyguards, even if the Traveler Association wanted to come to rescue it, it would not be that simple.

When the two went in, the first thing Sui Yu saw was that Fu Xin's hands and feet were impaled and locked with iron chains. Even if her feet were not penetrated, they were still locked with thick iron chains. escape.

Looking at the situation, Shen Jueshu suddenly said, "Even if there is a system, she can't live without it." "

Ah?" Sui Yu turned to look at Shen Jueshu, "How do you know?"

Hearing her words Not only Sui Yu, but also Fu Xin, she suddenly raised her head, staring fixedly at Shen Jueshu.

Facing these two pairs of gazes, Shen Jueshu only frowned for a moment, and then said in a flat voice, "Guess."

She didn't know why she had such an idea suddenly just now.

"Oh." Sui Yu didn't say much after hearing this, she turned her head to look at Fu Xin, perhaps because of her miserable appearance at this time, her face was already swollen and bruised, it was difficult for her to see that face again. After seeing the familiar face, Sui Yu was suddenly relieved a lot.

Facing that face again, she didn't know if she could still do it like yesterday.

She came to Fu Xin, seeing her miserable appearance at this time, how could she still have a glamorous appearance in front of the spotlight, she was silent for a moment, and asked: "Aren't you willing to say?" Fu Xin gritted her teeth and looked at her

face His eyes burst out with monstrous hatred, wishing to eat his flesh and drink his blood!

Sui Yu turned a blind eye to her gaze, her face was calm at this time, even the gaze she looked at Fu Xin was so calm that there was no fluctuation, she just said: "I think you should know that we have the ability to make you die quietly Ring."

"But we can give you a chance to hand over the antidote and tell all your goals." "

This is your only chance to survive."

Fu Xin still didn't speak, still using the same expression that she wanted to kill her. He looked at her.

Sui Yu's expression was calm, looking at how Fu Xin's palm was pierced, the blood had solidified at this time, she pulled the iron chain over, and the iron chain came out from the palm of her hand again, the wound that had solidified and no longer bled again Once it burst, the blood instantly stained the iron chain red, and the blood dripped onto the ground.

"Ugh——" Fu Xin's face was distorted in pain, cold sweat dripped down her face, her already bruised face turned pale, and her eyes turned black.

"Fu Xin, betrayal, that's a good name." Sui Yu said in a soft voice, "After all, you should never have given your sincerity."

Fu Xin was so painful that her lips were trembling, and she couldn't say a word.

Sui Yu slowly pulled the iron chain for another distance, the cold iron surface rubbed against her flesh and bones, that kind of pain was like a pain that would kill you, it would not let you die, but it would make you live all day long in this pain.

"Use your own life to protect those things, do you think it's worth it?"

Shen Jueshu stood quietly watching Suiyu's behavior, and she felt that her Alpha had really grown a lot. In the past, she definitely couldn't do such a thing.

Fu Xin's whole body began to tremble, and the feeling of blood loss made her feel cold all over, but she still clenched her teeth and did not utter a single word.

At this time, the mobile phone on the side rang a message notification, she looked over, and from the corner of her eyes, she noticed Fu Xin's suddenly tense face, and the corners of her mouth curled up a little, as if Fu Xin was about to eat someone. Walking slowly in his eyes, he glanced at the phone, huh? With a sound.

"A number that hasn't been saved, but you have a lot of chat records." She slid her thumb down, wanting to see what they had talked about before.

"Stop!" Fu Xin gritted her teeth.

Sui Yu paused with her fingertips, looked at her and smiled lightly, "So are you going to tell me?"

Fu Xin's face turned pale, and she trembled more and more.

Sui Yu snorted lightly, turned to the top of the chat history, and then saw the words that asked Fu Xin to pretend to be close to her, her face remained unchanged. After all, she already knew these words, but she cared more about some of them.

She looked a little curious and asked: "He said that if you can't finish your work, you will stay in this world forever." "Aren't you a

shuttle? How can he keep you here forever if you have a system? Does he have the ability to separate your system? What method should be used to separate it?"

She looked innocent, as if she really wanted Fu Xin to answer her questions.

However, after hearing her words, Fu Xin's expression turned completely ashamed, revealing a faint sense of death.

Seeing her half-dead appearance, Sui Yu smiled and said, "Why are you so afraid of staying in this world? Isn't it good to be in this world? You are still a capable actor, don't you feel comfortable living here?"

Fu Xin didn't care about her painful and bleeding palm, and tried to tighten her five fingers into a fist, but this action had no place for her to vent except for adding pain to her.

"Tell me, how should I return him?" Sui Yu said with a look of distress.

"Ah! It's better to answer him in a regular manner, so that he won't notice that something happened to you." Suiyu smiled cruelly, she just wanted to cut off all the roads for Fu Xin, so that she would have no way to go to the sky. no way!

"Suiyu!" Fu Xin yelled through gritted teeth.

"I'm listening." Sui Yu smiled lightly, and after replying quickly to the other party, she found two chairs, one for Shen Jueshu to sit on and watch, and one for herself to move in front of Fu Xin, watching She smiled and said: "Are you sure you don't want to say? Otherwise, I can't guarantee how long you will have to go through this kind of life." "By the way, I forgot to tell you, our

medical team is also good, if you want to die, it is impossible Yes."

"As long as we don't let you die, even if we hang you, we'll hang you up."

Fu Xin felt really terrified in the face of such resignation, even though she was very friendly to the people around her, But here, all she can feel is the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month.

"Actually, do you know that you used the wrong method?" Suiyu said in a soft voice, "If you hadn't pretended to be Xiaowen, but approached me with this similar face, I wouldn't have hurt you too much. Be on guard."

  "But you all have to be greedy and want to completely defeat me, pretending to be Xiaowen..." She smiled softly, the corners of her eyes were a little red, she suppressed her emotions and continued: "Actually, when you told me I knew you were not when you were Xiaowen."

  "Xiaowen has never called me by my name." Since she can regard Xiaowen as her younger sister, of course Xiaowen usually calls her Sister Sui, even in her life. At the last moment, the one who called me was also my sister.

  But as her elder sister, she failed to protect her. This was the pain of her life!

  She raised her head and didn't want to let her tears flow down in front of Fu Xin again. These people only use human weaknesses to defeat each other. They don't have any compassion at all!

    Suddenly, she felt two hands on her shoulders, and Shen Jueshu's face appeared in her sight. Even at the death angle from which she was looking up and down, Shen Jueshu was still impeccably beautiful.

Shen Jueshu didn't speak, but put his hands on her shoulders to comfort her, and Suiyu's emotions really calmed down slowly.

"You, you..." Fu Xin looked at the situation in front of her in shock. She didn't understand why the two of them could still be so close to each other after her medicine had already been injected into Sui Yu's body!

"Do you feel incredible?" Sui Yu calmed down, and said in a cold voice: "Not everything can be controlled with medicine." Fu Xin's face was dull, and she had never encountered

such a situation as Sui Yu and the others. In the past, she The potion never misses.

Sui Yu got up, looked into Fu Xin's eyes and said, "Then I wish you can persist for a while longer." He said so

cruelly, that he didn't even let someone come in to give her medicine, and went out with Shen Jueshu , leaving the person inside who was so dull that he hadn't recovered.

"This kind of person won't let go so quickly. It'll be fine if you spend more time thinking about it." Sui Yu's voice was a little soft, Fu Xin was actually sure that she wouldn't kill her now, but even though she couldn't kill her , but this kind of pain also depends on how long she can last.

"En." Shen Jueshu didn't say much about this, she followed Yu to the company after leaving the villa, no matter what happened, they still had to live a normal life.

Sui Yu returned to her laboratory to draw blood for testing, and she wanted to see if there would be any changes in her blood routine.

Seeing her actions, others couldn't figure out what she was doing, but they didn't ask too many questions when the boss was doing things, but seeing her solemn face while holding her report, they still couldn't help but feel a sudden shock in their hearts. What's going on here?

Suiyu looked at his test report, and the report showed that there was an unknown substance in his blood that was extremely active, which made Suiyu feel a little headache. Originally, he wanted to try to research whether he could develop an antidote. But now that we don't even know what the substance is, this research and development is even more difficult.

But it's not impossible to try it out.

She didn't tell Shen Jueshu about this, lest she start worrying about herself again.

When they got off work in the evening, the two of them returned home on time as if nothing had happened. After eating the dinner made by his aunt, Shen Jueshu took her to eat for a while, and then drove her upstairs to change her clothes. Wearing sports clothes and going downstairs for a run.

Sui Yu: "..." Sure enough, even if the world is destroyed, one's own movement is indispensable.

Being led by Shen Jueshu to run on the mountain path, perhaps because he had run it once before, although it was still difficult to run this time, it didn't feel like he was going to die like before.

When going up the mountain road, Shen Jueshu was still pulling her to run. In the dim light of the street lights, she looked at Shen Jueshu's exposed waist. The dim yellow light seemed to add a touch of honey color to it. The waist is slender and strong, just this part is enough to make Yu look straight.

How could my own wife be so beautiful? !

As she was running, Shen Jueshu noticed that the breath of the person behind her was disturbed, and when she looked back, she saw Suiyu's gaze fell on her waist without moving her eyes.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

She was really angry and funny, don't look at this guy as weak, but his guts are not small now, just a small embryo.

Shen Jueshu asked: "Does it look good?"

"It looks good!" Sui Yu repeatedly nodded and spoke, but as soon as she finished speaking, her face froze immediately, and she raised her eyes to meet Shen Jueshu's gaze, and her face immediately became hot.

She was caught by Shen Jueshu!

Shen Jueshu looked at her changed expression with amused expression, could it be possible that this guy regarded her as an insignificant prodigal son? Has she forgotten that she is her wife? Looking at the waist is like being a thief, and she doesn't see much in other places?

"Do you still want to watch it?" Shen Jueshu asked intentionally.

Suiyu stared at her with moist eyes, biting her lips a little ashamed, knowing that Shen Jueshu was deliberately teasing herself, but after hearing her question, she still nodded very sincerely, "Think Look."

Not only want to see, but also want to kiss.

It's just that Suiyu didn't say his own words, or else he would really look like he was that kind of person.

Shen Jueshu looked at her reaction with some satisfaction in his eyes, no one would dislike seeing his lover struggling for himself, even she couldn't help it.

"Run fast if you want to see it." She said in a weak voice.

"Oh?" Suiyu's eyes lit up in an instant, and he quickly ran two steps to catch up with Shen Jueshu, and asked excitedly, "Is that what I mean!" Shen Jueshu snorted

softly Did not speak.

But Suiyu laughed outright.

The author has something to say:

The day before yesterday, a reader finally talked about the flower language of their pheromones. In fact, their pheromones correspond to the two of them.

Suiyu (Geranium): Happiness is by your side when you meet by chance.

Original owner (Iris): Desperate love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 435 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
15.7M 568K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
24.4K 322 6
https://m.shubaow.net/282/282022/ Author: Jiuzheng Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-04-13 Latest: Chapter 53, seven episodes...