Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

Parting Bonus

2.3K 15 14
By Desreveremannep

Ava watched the proceeding happened a few hours before inside her boyfriend's taxi.

"You forced her to have the taxi driver humped her?" she asked. Her hips moving leisurely up and down, massaging Erick's excited rod inside her. "How?"

"Yes, he answered, hissed a moment to her stimulus before continued, "by recording her while having me inside her mouth, and threatened her to send the video file to her husband if she didn't want to comply."

"I want to see that video," Ava asked.

"I can't show you that, it's in her phone."

Ava groaned her disappointment.

"But you can see a session like that later on on this video," Erick consoled her.

"Really?" Ava exclaimed.

In the video, Mélanie grimacing as her screamed intensified.

"She looks hot and sexy," Ava commented, "no wonder you like to hump her."

"Jealous?"

Ava shook her head. Her hips more and more forcefully. "I think I'm coming....," she murmured.

On screen, Mélanie howled her coming.

Ava presses her head to Erick chest as she came. Her hips slammed over and over on Erick's lap, his rod inside her, rubbing her wall tightly, helped by the big root of her toy tail.

Erick moaned as he felt her inside massaged his pole violently.

"You're right!" Ava commented with panted breaths, "we should watch this video more often!"

"Why stopping?" Erick protested, "I almost come."

"I came already!" Ava protested, her eyes glued to the screen, "allow me to take some breaths!" With that, she started to hump her again slowly.

But the the video showed Mélanie cleaned up the driver's rod off of his juice with her mouth, Ava felt the heat on e again. "Erick!" she moaned, "this is too much!"

She screamed her fire out loud, she want to burry her face on her boyfriend's chest, but afraid she'd miss anything from the video. So, with her hips ramming him like crazy she forced herself to keep watching. The sight of Mélanie licking every drop of his copious coming and the thought of what it'd taste toppled her over the cliff over and over again.

"I want to taste your juice!" Ava frowned to her boyfriend.

"Not after I come inside you, Dear!" Erick replied with smile.

"Like it, huh, Bro?" Erick voice was heard on the video.

"Oh .... Yes!" The driver answered with long sigh, "her mouth works is amazing."
Erick chuckle was heard. "She is nothing compared to my girl's mouth works!"

"Wow!" The driver commented. "Can I have her a try, sir?"

"In your dream, buddy!" Erick snapped and laugh.

"I want to taste his seed!" Ava murmured.

Erick chuckled.

Mélanie looked checking her works and happy that the driver's crotch was clean. She then leaned to the front and asked. "How about you, Dear, want some sucks, too?"

"Oh yeah!" Erick was heard answering.

"Go back here then!" Mélanie commanded.

The taxi stopped and the sound of door opening was heard. The taxi driver reluctantly went off the backseat and soon Erick came to the picture, his rod was clearly seen, spring out of unzipped pants.

"Your rod is big," Ava sighed, her hump increased slightly.

Immediately Mélanie bent down toward Erick's tent pole.

Ava straightened up her seating. "So, this is when she did you with her mouth?" she asked, humping him a bit more her eyes were still on the screen.

"Yeah."

"And you didn't give her any?"

"Nope."

Ava stopped asking. Her gyrates intensified.

The scene relived in Erick's head. It was hot, but this time, with Ava with him doing her thing on him, it was almost unbearable. "I love you, Av," he mumbled as they both watched the clip.

Mélanie's head bobbed up and down, Erick groaned, his face looked tensed.

"Damn, Erick!" Ava again slammed all her might on him, "you are too hot to watch!"

It was too much to handle, too, for Erick. He didn't care about his phone and the video anymore. He threw it to the seat and hugged Ava instead and helped her slamming her hips against his by holding her by her waist.

Ava hugged her boyfriend. Her hips did the hard work on Erick as her eyes got welded to the screen.  She didn't want to miss any frame of her hot boyfriend.

In the video, Erick grunt as he pushed Mélanie's head down toward his crotch. "I'm coming!" he shouted.

Ava  hugged Erick tightly as she slammed her hips one last time and pushed it down some more. Her eyes anted to the phone, now laying on the car seat next to Erick.

Erick, helped Ava  pushing her hips against his, couldn't hold it no more either. Just like his recording, he grunted as he released his prized liquid deep inside Ava's too tight tunnel.

In the video, Erick frantically tried to reach for the base of his rod but Mélanie prevented him from even touching it.

Amidst her tidal wave, Ava saw Erick jerked, throwing Mélanie's head up once. Then Mélanie made a ring with her fingers around Erick's rod and held it firmly. Erick jerked a few times more, throwing Mélanie's head away each time, but she kept on comjng back and her ring fingers were kept firmly at the base of Erick's rod.

A few seconds later. Mélanie straightened up her sitting and bid goodbye to the camera. "Hey, Av, your boyfriend here was amazing, and tasted amazing, too!"

Ava could see white substance inside Mélanie's mouth as she greeted her. She wanted to say something but at the same time, her love tunnel was bombarding her with so much ecstasy that made her head dizzy.

"I'm coming!" Ava screamed. This time she had to close her eyes, the tides were too much to handle. She shivered and shuddered, the aroma of Erick's essence, overflowing her tunnel, overwhelming her senses. She wanted to taste it but she held herself tight to obey his wish to let him come inside her instead, and that stirred her emotion even more. All went dark.

***

"Erick," Ava called weakly a minute later. The video has stopped. Erick was caressing her back lightly.

"Did you come inside her mouth?"

"Huh?" Erick answered,  oh yeah, sometimes she asked for a kind of tax."

"What tax?" Ava pursued.

"Uh, first spurt," Erick explained, and added hurriedly, "but we kept most of my juice inside me."

"That's all?" Ava asked again, sniffed, and continued, "nothing more?"

Erick heard her sniff. He lifted her head and saw a drop of tear at the corner of one of her eyes. "Hey, why do you cry?"

Ava shook her head. "I asked you not to let any drop of or juice out, didn't I?"

"Uh, yes, Honey." Erick answered.

"But you let her get one squirt each time you came!"

"She forced me to give it to her," Erick defended, "and I thought it was not such a big deal."

"Was it to hard?" Ava said with increasing tone.

"Uh, not really," Erick answered weakly, "but ...."

"Did you give more than that 'tax' to her?" Ava cut him short, "after I gave you that command!"

"Uh," Erick thought for a second, "once, I released all of my juice in her mouth, because she didn't clamp me."

"You what?" Ava stood up and sat on the seat next to him, "only that?"

"Uh, twice," Erick added, "later that night, she asked for it, and I thought it was okay."

"Oh, Dear!" Mia's voice was heard from the front seat.

"It is not okay, Erick!" Ava cried. "Do you know how much I suffered here, trying to fulfill your each and every wish? Do you know how painful it was to have this goddamn toy inside my back hole? Forget about your toy, do you know how much it hurt me when Dave pushed his way into my back hole? I just asked you to keep your juice inside, so I can have them, and you gave it as 'tax' to her? Not only that, you even gave all of it to her, twice!"

The car went silent. An annoying horn was heard from the car behind them.

Dave hurried to drive the car. The traffic light has turned green.

"No!" Ava barked, "Don't drive!"

Then Ava turned to Erick. "Get out of the car, now!"

"Av...."

"Out!  Now!"

Erick sat still.

Another lengthy honk was heard.

Reluctantly, Erick put his pants on and get out of the car.

Ava turned to Dave. "Drive!"

Dave put his foot to the pedal.

Ava yanked the big toy off of her back hole, threw it away, folded her legs and held them tight, then started crying.

Mia got off of Dave and moved to the back seat. She hugged her best friend.

"Are you okay, Dear?" Mia asked with concerned look.

"No!" Ava barked, "I am angry!" she added with gritted teeth.

***

End of Book Four - Glove

Note: Alright, Erick is out of the picture. Now, as I'm going to write the last book, any suggestion if he is to be taken out completely, to be brought back to Ava's life, or somewhere in between those two states?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 99 22
Before she could run away I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her down on my table. I grabbed her both of the hands with my one hand against her lo...
191K 3.3K 14
"๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ-๐—ธ". ๐—œ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ, ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
48.8K 189 9
you were my favourite entertainer...
5.2K 112 14
a sudden unforseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight .