SHADOW | ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By regulustardust

๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“? โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ... More

๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘พ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
book cover

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

2.4K 64 6
By regulustardust

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER SIXTEEN *̥˚✧

"I could hear both of you."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

Iris could hear Sloane and Ben voice making her open her eyes. She had been asleep this whole time, trying to calm her mind or waiting for her death.

She sat up on the bed and turn towards them. "What are you guys talking about? You had disturb my nightmare." Iris said in a sleepy voice and she ran her hands through her face.

Ben was about to leave when he suddenly heard her voice. He turned around and saw her sitting on the bed, looking like someone just woke up from long sleep.

"What? How... How did get here?" He asked as Sloane also looked at her, shocked too.

"I am here the whole time. Sleeping." Iris said sounding a bit offended while pointing one finger to herself.

"I saw you were sleeping here earlier but I thought you left because once I came back you are gone." Sloane tells her.

"Owh... I was so stressed out. Maybe I became invisible in my sleep." She explained.

They just looked at her still shocked to know that she was there the whole time and neither of them know. And neither of them knew Iris could be invisible in her sleep.

"And who the hell is singing?" She asked feeling annoyed by the loud noice.

"Your annoying brothers." Ben responded as he rolled his eyes.

"Should have known." Iris sighed. But her eyes caught Sloane sewing a dress. "What's the occasion?" She looked at Ben and Sloane.

"My wedding." Sloane answered.

"Oh, okay..." She said as the information was still processing in her head. "Wait, WHAT!" They look at her and nodded in confirmation. "How come nobody told me? Oh yeah. I was asleep." Sloane chuckled at her response. "But congratulations. This is better than sleeping and wait for my death." Iris smile at them.

"What?" Both of them looked at her.

"What what?" Iris frowned.

Sloane smiled. "Thank you, Iris." Ben rolled his eyes and walk out of the room.

She groaned. "I'll be right back." Iris followed Ben. "Come on, benny boy. I see it in your face. At least show her support."

"It's the end of the world and they are planning a wedding?" Ben turned to her.

"Ugh. So? Do you have anything better to do except waiting for death?" Iris raised an eyebrow and cross her arms across her chest.

"You weren't there but dad said he had a plan to save the world." Ben told her.

Iris scoffed. "You being funny. I don't  know if you know but I don't like that old man. I won't believe him. Not a bit. Because of him... my Ben died. Don't you think because of him, your Iris died?" He was about to say something but Iris stop him. "Because I saw it. I saw how your Iris died."

Ben froze. He could feel the memory of the incident come rushing to his head. "How?" He asked slowly.

"Since I came here, it keeps haunting me everyday. I don't know how but I saw it in my dream. It was so vivid, it was so real. Every blood and tears. I saw it. It became my nightmare ever since." Iris explained as she looked deep into his eyes. "It's enough that I had to see my Ben died over and over and now I had to see myself die... again and again."

Ben fell silent. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what's hurt him more. The fact that it hurt him to remember the incident or the fact that this Iris had to see herself died everytime she close her eyes.

"Do me a favor. Let's celebrate your sister's wedding. She deserve it." He looked deep into her brown eyes. He was about to speak but Iris reminded him. "Use 'the world is ending' as an excuses, I will hit your head on the wall." She pointed her finger at him.

He was trying to maintain a serious face but failed as he chuckled. "Fine, you win. I'll get the drink and food." Ben shrugged, before walking towards the elevator.

Iris smiled slightly. "Great, see you back at the room." As she was about to walked back towards the room, she saw Lila passing by. "Lila." She called.

"Hey, blondie." She walked towards her.

"Well, let's throw a party for Sloane. Just us and Ben." Iris suggested. Lila, of course agreed and both of them went towards Sloane's room. "Hey, beautiful bride to be." Iris greeted her as she smiled. "We were thinking of throwing you a party before your wedding? Just us and your brother. What do you think?"

Sloane chuckled. "Oh, you guys. I would love it. Thank you."

"It's your happy day, beautiful bride to be." Iris smiled. Sloane noticed how cheerful Iris become. She might not know this Iris but she knows that this Iris is not a cheerful one. She appreciate that she tried to be cheerful on her wedding day. Soon Ben entered the room, pushing in a cart of food and drink.

Ben handed a tray especially filled with Sloane's favourites to her. "I'm sorry. I never got to say congratulations." He said. Iris smiled at Ben and nodded at him.

Sloane took the tray and smiled at him. "Thank you. I'm just happy we're all here."

...

Iris finally found a dress that she liked. Not just her but Sloane and Ben like it too especially Ben. She was fixing her hair in front of the mirror while Ben stared at her. He couldn't help but admired her.

Her blonde hair was perfectly falling down her back, showing off her perfect face. She wasn't wearing too much makeup so she looked natural. Even though it only takes one look for him to feel the need to protect her and be by her side.

Sloane noticed and whispered at him. "Stop staring at her." She chuckled.

Ben snapped out of his trance and turned towards her. He cleared his throat. "No, I don't." He denied.

"I know you like her." Sloane teased her brother.

Ben denied again. "No, I don't."

"I could hear both of you." Iris said while still facing the mirror.

"No, you don't." Ben said making Iris turned to face both of them. She laughed at his comments.

...

Iris and Sloane were in the elevator. Everyone was already downstairs waiting for the bride to show up.

Iris noticed that Sloane was looking nervous.  She placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a smile. "I know you're nervous, sweetheart. This is going to be the day that you will remember the most." She said as she fixed Sloane's hair.

She thought as one of her sister too even though in couple of hour she will be her sister in law.

Sloane nodded shyly. "Thanks for being here, Iris. I appreciate that you tried to be cheerful in my wedding day. It means a lot." Sloane didn't think her as their Iris anymore. She thought her as Iris. The Umbrella Iris. After all if her Iris is here, she would do the same thing.

Iris always seems emotionless and cold but not today. Today she was different. She seemed more cheerful and relaxed. Like she forgot why she felt sad and lonely in the first place. Like she has nothing more to worry.

"Of course. Although it's a bit tiring being cheerful." She smiled softly as Sloane chuckled. "You looked so beautiful, don't worry." Sloane smiled as a she feel a bit emotional.

The elevator opened and the others turned around. Sloane stepped out with Iris behind her. Everyone looked at the bride especially Luther who was surprised by her beauty.

They walked out of the elevator and Iris stand beside Ben. Luther cannot help but stared at his beautiful bride same as Sloane to her groom.

"Let's get this over with before I die of cringe." He huffed, without any spite in his tone.

Iris sighed. "You just had to say that." She said sarcastically. Everyone gathered to watch the bride and the groom. Iris stand behind Sloane and Viktor stand behind Luther. After the ceremony, everyone went towards the buffet table.

"This is officially worse than the apocalypse." Five stared at Sloane and Luther making way for their slow dance. Everyone was looking at the couple. Iris smiled at Sloane as she smiled back.

Iris walked beside him and nudged him with her shoulder. "Oh, come on. I think it's a perfect way to celebrate the end of the world. It's better than sleeping and waiting for the whole world to collapse. At least they can feel their happy ending."

"Not so happy as the world-"

"Stop it. Brighten up, little dude." Iris said.

"Says the person who can control darkness." Five glanced at the direction the buffet. "Ah, there we are." He walk away as Iris followed him also getting something to eat.

"Oh, and about you know. I am sorry that I snapped at you. I know I was being an asshole. You just wanted to save us. And I appreciate it, brother." Iris apologize as she take something to eat.

"It's fine. I understand why you were angry. We tried everything to save the world but eventually failed. Again and again." He sighed.

"And then you from the future, tell you to not save world. Making it more complicated." Iris said as she put shrimp to his plate. Five nodded his head agreed with her statement.

"Thank you." Five said before both of them sitting at the table enjoying their food.

Five was tipsy as he had taken a couple shots. Iris however only take one shot. Klaus came walking over with a wide smile.

"Cinco! Ocho! Mi hermano y hermana!" Klaus excitedly says with a smile.

"No." She said with blank face, already tired of being cheerful.

"Oh god. What do you want?" Five mumbles looking at Klaus who sits down next to Iris.

"Listen to me, Dad is upstairs right now with a plan to save everything." Iris already feel annoyed when he mentioned dad. "So what do you say you, me and our lovely sister right here pop up to the suite for a little chitchat?" Klaus said hoping they would join.

Iris turned to Klaus feeling annoyed. She didn't said anything but Klaus already feel like she going to threatened him. Knowing how much she hated their dad.

"You and me." Klaus said pointing at himself and Five. Iris smiled a bit and continued drinking a plain cold water.

"Are you like Frick and Frack with the old man now?" Five questions shoving a piece of fruit in his mouth

"This dad's different. He's a turtle. Hard on the outside, but all cute and wrinkly and occasionally delicious on the inside." Klaus describes with a lot of detail making Iris raise an eyebrow as Five puts his drink down in annoyance.

"Klaus," Five mumbles.

"Yeah?" Klaus questions unamused

"Old dogs like me and him never change. He has never had our best interests at heart. So, my plan for tonight is to get fucked up beyond all recognition." Five said taking another shot.

"Sure. Have at it." Klaus mumbles in defeat

"I shall." Five said proudly making Iris laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.8K 36
"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด€ แด…ษชแด„แด‹สœแด‡แด€แด…." "แด€ แด…ษชแด„แด‹สœแด‡แด€แด… แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡!" I will be writing all seasons in this book. Depending on whether I finish s2 before s3 comes out I m...
3.1K 84 24
Book 2 of 'My savior' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, your boyfriend Five and his siblin...
4.3K 100 14
"I didn't think I would lose you twice..." All (Y/N) was trying to do was get home safely with her family after accidentally getting stuck in 1963 wi...
18.3K 406 21
Seeing their dead brother alive again after being dead for fifteen years, is crazy enough for the umbrella academy. While seeing six strangers showin...