Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 59: Daughter

512 17 1
By Kylenyanyanyanya

    After hearing that sentence, Sui Yu was completely stunned, and then his brows became tighter and tighter. He looked at the bouquet of flowers as if he wanted to tear them apart, and gritted his teeth slightly, saying, "Who sent it here!"

What kind of daring person actually wanted to poach her corner!

Looking at Sui Yu's face, the front desk said in a low voice: "Yes, it's that Mr. Qi from yesterday."

Sui Yu: "..."

Well, no wonder she smiled like that yesterday, so she was here to scare her off. !

However, before she could say anything, Shen Jueshu spoke first.

"Throw the flowers into the trash can outside, and then as long as they are sent to me in the future, all the flowers will be rejected."

Hearing this, Sui Yu became anxious, but after a moment of anxiety, she calmed down again, and she wanted to send flowers to her in the future. Just hold the flowers in front of her and give them to her. Why is there such an extra procedure to go to the front desk?

"Alright Mr. Shen." The front desk obediently immediately picked up the big bouquet of roses, looking quite heavy, and walked outside with some difficulty.

The dazzling bunch of flowers disappeared from sight, Sui Yu snorted coldly, Shen Jueshu liked himself, so he would not give such hope to others!

Seeing Suiyu's jealous look, Shen Jue smiled in relief, and held Suiyu's hand, Suiyu gave her a sense of security, and she would naturally give Suiyu a sense of security.

When Qi Siyu learned that all the flowers he had sent had been rejected, his face was extremely ugly, with anger towards Shen Jueshu and resentment towards Suiyu.

The flames in her eyes were burning, and the people around her shuddered after seeing her situation, and no one dared to touch any of her bad things at this time.

"Find someone, and start working with Suihe again!" Qi Siyu said with a gloomy face, didn't he want to get involved with him? Then she just wanted to make them unable to get rid of her!

"Yes!" Someone responded immediately.

A sneer curled up on Qi Siyu's lips, just wait, one day she will have Shen Jueshu!

At this time, Sui Yu on the other side received a call from the maintainer, Sister Yang, and Sui Yu was stunned for a moment when he heard that she even asked him to have afternoon tea together.

She thought that after the defenders left, they would not come to her again, but to enjoy the last few moments.

She told Shen Jueshu about this matter, and Shen Jueshu originally wanted to go with her, but was caught up in an important meeting, and finally had no choice but to ask Suiyu to bring a few more bodyguards there.

Looking at Shen Jueshu's worried appearance, it was as if she was a baby who had just learned to walk but couldn't walk stably, and would always watch with trepidation when she walked by herself.

Suiyu was amused by his brain teasing, kissed the corner of Shen Jueshu's lips to comfort him and said, "It's okay, I'll tell you what happened when I come back." "Yes."

Shen Jueshu responded, but this time her The sixth sense doesn't fluctuate too much, so there shouldn't be any danger, right?

Sui Yu came to the coffee shop that he had agreed with Sister Yang. Since it was working time, there were not many people in the cafe, so he went in and saw Sister Yang sitting in the corner at a glance. Walked up to her and sat down, and asked straightforwardly: "Why did you come to me this time?"

Sister Yang raised her head and looked at the Alpha in front of her. She was obviously a supporting role that was supposed to be, but now she turned over and became the opposite. The heroine's most important sweetheart, and Ding Qisi, who was supposed to be the heroine's mate, has instead become a prisoner.

"I'm looking for you this time. Apart from thanking you for keeping your promises, there is another very important thing. Maybe you will thank us one day." Sui Yu looked at

Sister Yang's peaceful appearance, and asked after a moment of silence. Said: "What's the matter?"

Sister Yang took out two rings from her bag and said, "We have been dealing with the shuttlers for so long, and we can't let the other party's system suppress us? We can have a certain relationship with them. The ability to counterbalance is because of this."

Hearing what she said, Suiyu's eyes fell on the two rings. Can the two ordinary jade rings be able to compete with the system?

"How to use this?"

Sister Yang will pick up a ring and say: "After this is bound to you, you can open it as you like. When the ring is not activated, it is a very ordinary jewelry, but wait for you When you choose to open it, it can limit part of the ability of the shuttler."

Suiyu was silent for a moment, "Are you planning to give these two rings to us? Why?"

Hearing Suiyu's question, Sister Yang slowed down. He laughed slowly, "First, I think you guys are pretty good. Second, it's also because you keep your word. If you didn't keep our previous agreement, I would never give you these two things no matter what. As for the third..." She smiled slightly: "Of course, we can cause trouble to the shuttlers as much as we can." "

We must die by making them pay some price, and we should not be as rampant as they are."

Sui Yu suddenly laughed, and she didn't believe Sister Yang's words until she heard the last sentence. They and the Traveler Association are opposites, so naturally they don't want each other to have a better life.

"Then how to bind this thing?" Sui Yu asked curiously, after all, there were no buttons on it.

"Here." Sister Yang pointed to one of the parts that felt smoother to the touch, and said, "Print your thumbprint on it, and then there will be a prompt in your mind whether to choose binding. After you choose yes, this ring will be It will be used by you."

After Suiyu printed it according to the operation she said, it seemed that a light curtain appeared in her mind, and at the same time it was prompted whether to bind, she chose yes, and immediately she felt a little more in her mind. Being able to control the feeling of the ring, she followed her own mind to activate the function of the ring, and she didn't feel anything strange.

"Just open it?" Sui Yu asked a little strangely.

"Well, after opening it, within ten meters around you, some functions of the shuttle's system will be lost."

Sui Yu believed in this sentence for the time being, she chose to close it again, holding the ring and said: "In this case, when the shuttle sees this thing on our hands, don't they know that we have the ability to limit them? ?"

How can you win by surprise?

"You can turn it into an accessory you want as a cover according to your own preferences." "

Oh." Sui Yu understood.

Sister Yang looked at the person in front of her, smiled slightly, and said, "I wish you all good luck, this may really be the last time we meet." After saying this,

she didn't stay any longer, and got up and left.

Sui Yu watched her leave, feeling a little uncomfortable, after all, they didn't have the right to choose their own lives.

Hanging the two rings in the palm of her hand, she felt a little stuffy in her heart, but she also understood that in a lifetime, not everything can be fulfilled like this.

I got up and left the cafe, saying it was afternoon tea, but I didn't even drink a cup of coffee.

When she returned to Suihe, she had already adjusted her emotions, and she didn't want to bring negative emotions to Shen Jueshu if she could.

When she came back, Shen Jueshu's meeting hadn't ended yet, and Suiyu didn't go upstairs to the laboratory, but waited for her in Shen Jueshu's office, and when she got bored, she began to read the reports on her desktop.

When I was in the hospital, I was pressured by this person to learn a little bit, and now I am not so dazed when I read these reports, but I still half understand and lack interest.

When Shen Jueshu came back, he saw Suiyu sitting on his chair, propping his head with one hand, holding a folder in the other, eyes half drooping, obviously looking like he was about to fall asleep look like.

Shen Jueshu: "..." Fall asleep after reading a document?

She stepped forward, before she could speak, Sui Yu's eyes widened as if he had sensed something, and he looked up at Shen Jueshu with a smile on his lips.

Seeing her like this, Shen Jueshu stepped forward and asked softly, "Smile so happily?"

As she approached, the nice cold fragrance on her body became more and more clear, and Sui Yu's eyebrows and eyes were also stained with a smile, and he put down the document Putting his arms around Shen Jueshu's waist, he looked up at her and said, "I can't help but be happy when I see you."

Now that he's in a relationship, Sui Yu understands why those young couples are so tired and crooked.

Shen Jueshu lowered his head, looked at her soft eyebrows and eyes, raised his hand and rubbed it slowly with the pulp of his thumb, and asked, "Why did Sister Yang call you out this time?

" Yu slightly narrowed his eyes to enjoy the warmth she brought to him, and said in a soft voice: "She gave us two jade rings, saying that they have the effect of restraining part of the system's ability." "Huh?

" There was a nice questioning sound, obviously she didn't expect the defenders to help them like this.

Suiyu repeated the three points Sister Yang said to Shen Jueshu, then loosened Shen Jueshu's waist, and took out the two jade rings, "This is it."

Shen Jueshu looked down at Suiyu The two rings in Yu's hand looked ordinary, just like Yu's first reaction when he saw them.

Suiyu picked up Shen Jueshu's thumb and pressed it on the ring, saying, "You choose to bind."

Shen Jueshu followed Suiyu's words, and soon she also felt a connection.

"If you choose to activate it, it can limit some of the system's capabilities, and it can also be turned into your favorite accessories as a cover."

Hearing Suiyu's words, the ring in Shen Jueshu's hand quickly turned into a ring. A very simple silver bracelet was worn on her wrist, making her white and slender wrist more delicate.

"Beautiful!" Sui Yu admired sincerely, her wife is beautiful in every way!

Shen Jue glanced at her, the curve of her lips deepened, and said: "In this case, we can usually close it, and when it is critical, we can catch them by surprise."

"I think so too!" Suiyu's eyes brightened slightly, and there was a kind of joy that the two wanted to go together.

Shen Jue stroked her face, then pulled her up and sat down by herself.

Suiyu: "..."

He sighed, then sat down on Shen Jueshu's lap without shame, hooked her neck and fired at her.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

Angry and wanting to laugh -

but after two days of peaceful life, the two of them were overwhelmed by the hot searched entry.

After Sui Yu saw it clearly and confirmed that the two people in the video were real, she immediately called Jiang Siyue.

"Can you explain to me what is going on with the hot search?" She read it right, the two kissing in the video are Jiang Siyue and Li Jiang!

Jiang Siyue, who received Sui Yu's call, immediately understood why she came, and suddenly felt a little guilty. It seemed that she forgot to tell her about the matter with Li Jiang afterwards?

She looked at Li Jiang, and Li Jiang's eyes met hers. In an instant, she understood the restraint in her eyes, sighed softly in her heart, and said to Sui Yu who was a little bit lacking in confidence: "You, didn't you ask me to take the initiative? ?"

    Sui Yu almost didn't bring it up, she asked Jiang Siyue to take the initiative, but she didn't expect Jiang Siyue's efficiency to be so fast! How long did it take to take people down? !

Then she was photographed kissing in the parking lot, and then her love affair was exposed on the hot search. She didn't have this at all, and she was ready to see her one-stop service!

"Why was it photographed?" Sui Yu asked.

Speaking of this, Jiang Siyue felt even more guilty, "So, I couldn't help kissing..."

And she also observed it, and didn't find any paparazzi at that time!

Sui Yu helped her forehead, and finally hung up the phone. Looking at the voices on the Internet, it was okay. After all, Jiang Siyue's image was there when she debuted. Fans didn't have high expectations for her, plus the previous marriage. , Li Jiang's post on the blog, all kinds of things added up, also led to the fact that fans' acceptance of her is now ridiculously high.

Looking at the voices of Jiang Siyue and Li Jiang on the Internet, he sighed faintly, "These two are a blessing in disguise."

Shen Jueshu was watching with a tablet, but his expression was not as sullen Relaxed, she said: "But you can't take it lightly, there are still some naval forces attacking Siyue." To

that extent, it seemed as if she wanted to destroy Jiang Siyue.

Sui Yu leaned over to Shen Jueshu and took a look, "Can you find out who it is?" "

Someone has already sent someone to check, but it will take some time."

They were worried, and Jiang Siyue hung up the phone Afterwards, he asked Li Jiang: "Why don't we treat Ayu and the others to dinner?"

At least it should be more formal, right?

"Well, whatever time you want, any time is fine." Li Jiang nodded and replied, it was a bit unnatural to stay beside Jiang Siyue, as if she couldn't adapt to her new identity so quickly.

Hearing what she said, Jiang Siyue simply looked at the restaurant by herself, while Li Jiang was handling the public opinion on the Internet, but she still had one thing to ask Jiang Siyue, "Are you going to make it public now?"

After all, the video of the two kissing clearly captured the faces of the two of them, and it was impossible to deny it.

"Oh, this, let's make it public." Jiang Siyue is not the kind of person who dares to act or not. If she is not photographed, she will talk about her love. Since she has been photographed, she will not treat her coldly. After all, the manager has already sent her a message, so she can do whatever she wants.

When she saw the manager's words, she knew that her sister-in-law must have given her confidence. As long as she dared to disclose it, the company would handle the follow-up matters for her.

"Will this have a bad impact on your career?" Li Jiang asked with some concern, she didn't want herself to drag Jiang Siyue down.

Jiang Siyue looked up at her, "Are you going to break up because of influence?"

"No! No, no." Li Jiang lowered her voice, she just still felt guilty for affecting Jiang Siyue's career.

"Then don't worry, you have no chance to break up." Jiang Siyue raised her hand to signal her to look at her phone, and added: "And you don't have to worry about affecting my career or anything. As long as fans don't mess around with me, talk about it seriously. They won't react too much when they're in love."

In addition, Li Jiang is not bad, she can handle it completely, if that kind of thing is not as good as her, she will probably be scolded to fly, and she may want to Knock open her brain and cut off the love brain.

Li Jiang took out her mobile phone and looked, only to find that Jiang Siyue had already posted a blog and that Aite had posted herself, with the accompanying text: I want you now.

Seeing this sentence, Li Jiang suddenly felt her nose a little sore, and her eye circles were slightly red.

She was responding to her previous blog post.

"Are you sure you don't want to forward it?" Jiang Siyue asked her.

"En." Li Jiang responded in a low voice, then clicked forward, and added a picture.

Seeing that she reposted it, Jiang Siyue clicked on the picture she had attached, and was instantly stunned.

It turned out to be a photo of her resting under the stage in high school...

In the photo, she is sitting under the stage. The composition can almost be said to fully reflect the beauty of Jiang Siyue. The faint light hits half of her body, and the interweaving of light and dark is extremely atmospheric.

"You..." Jiang Siyue was speechless, she actually took a sneak shot of herself at that time, and she stayed there for such a long time?

Li Jiang was obviously also very embarrassed, her ears were red and she didn't want to speak.

Jiang Siyue pursed her lips and smiled brilliantly, and she didn't make things difficult for her anymore.

Now that Li Jiang posted it, those people on the Internet naturally saw it. Thinking that Li Jiang actually liked Jiang Siyue since high school, they had a better impression of her, and fans accepted their relationship even more. sincere.

—Wow, did you actually like it for so many years? I didn't expect that someone who looks cold and indifferent is such a long-term loving person.

——There is such a good person, Jiang Jiang, you are so confused! Why didn't you ask for it sooner! If he runs away, there is really no place to cry!

— By the way, do those who question Jiang Siyue's plastic surgery still dare to speak out now? Look at this photo for yourself, you can see that she is beautiful from childhood to adulthood, pure and natural!

——Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

  No wonder you can make others like her and you can't let go of her for so many years. Whoever fell in love with such an amazing person when you were young would have a hard time falling in love with others, right?

    Li Xie and the others naturally saw such a grand official announcement scene very clearly. Li Xie was almost laughed at by her cousin. She was never willing to take the initiative when she was urged to take the initiative before, and she was so stubborn. I like it, now I don't pay attention to her, instead I took her down quietly.

And what did you not like? Where did you not like this photo? !

Li Xi began to think about when to hold an engagement banquet for them, she was really a little afraid that Jiang Siyue would be pissed off by Li Jiang, this elm lump, and run away in the future!

Their side was happy and consummated, but at the other person's side, after seeing the trend of such public opinion on the Internet, they were so angry that they threw the computer down!

"Didn't it mean that as long as this news is released, she won't be able to stay in the entertainment industry? Can you tell me what's going on now?!" Jiang Boshan pointed at the pile of computer debris, looking at it with a gloomy expression. those people.

As his subordinate, it is natural to see his stern look a lot, but every time I see him, my heart still trembles.

"Mr. Jiang, we didn't expect this year's netizens to play cards so unreasonably." Jiang Siyue is an idol! How could they handle such a big thing like the collapse of the idol's house so lightly, and still have the screen full of blessings? !

Jiang Boshan sneered, "Keep watching, next time, they won't be so lucky!"

Since everyone is against him, he doesn't mind getting rid of everyone! ——

Sui Yu and the others didn't know that Jiang Boshan was behind this incident, and the first reaction was that Jiang Siyue's opponent did it, so they didn't have much defensiveness.

At night when everyone was sitting together, Jiang Siyue took Li Jiang's hand aggressively, and said to the people present: "You have seen the hot search, so there is no need for us to say anything more, but I still want to Say something."

    Jiang Siyue looked at Li Xie, her expression changed immediately, she said pitifully with a little pleading: "Sister, I'm always running outside now, I don't have time to keep an eye on her, so help her put her in prison Now, she must not be allowed to be promiscuous!"

The look changed, and when the words came out, everyone was stunned for a moment, but the next second they began to laugh again.

"She dares!" Li Xi cast a direct glance at Li Jiang, obviously a very gentle person, but this look seemed to be full of murderous intent, staring at Li Jiang trembling.

Li Jiang lowered her head, tugged at Jiang Siyue's hand and said, "I won't."

"Enen, keep it up." Jiang Siyue touched her hand perfunctorily, not trusting what Alpha said.

Li Jiang pursed her lips and said nothing more.

Seeing Li Jiang's appearance of being completely eaten to death by Jiang Siyue, Suiyu felt a little relieved, and said, "Siyue calls my wife sister-in-law, since you are with Siyue, tell me you should What should I call my wife?"

Sui Yu smiled narrowly, intending to tease this indifferent monster.

Hearing Sui Yu's words, Li Jiang's face froze, and she looked up at Sui Yu indifferently.

With Shen Jueshu by his side, Sui Yu was not afraid of Li Jiang at all, but still smiled and said: "Or do you want to call another one? Siyue is the daughter-in-law of the Shen family, and I, as the eldest daughter-in-law of the Shen family, you little daughter-in-law What do you think I should be called?"

This time not only Li Jiang was silent, but even Shen Jueshu and the others were silent.

Shen Jueshu wanted to laugh, and pulled Suiyu's hand under the table, "Okay, don't tease her."

Suiyu pouted, but he still listened to Shen Jueshu's words and let Li Jiang go.

Seeing that Sui Yu didn't continue, Li Jiang quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and asked her to call sister-in-law or something, but she really couldn't say it!

During this meal, the three couples went home separately after the meal, but when they got in the car, Sui Yu started to worry about the old lady again, she watched Jiang Siyue and Li Jiang walk away, her eyes narrowed slightly Next, stop her and say: "Don't let others take advantage of you casually!"

Hearing her words, Jiang Siyue was slightly stunned, and immediately said: "No, don't worry."

Even if she wants to be taken advantage of That person didn't dare to take it, you must know that it is rare for that person to take her hand actively nowadays.

Suiyu was dubious about her words.

Seeing her like this, Jiang Siyue said helplessly: "Don't think of her as such a beast, she is not that kind of person."

On the other hand, only by looking at herself can she become such a beast.

As for Li Jiang's character, Sui Yumian can barely believe it.

After Suiyu got into the car, Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu and laughed lowly, but couldn't stop, it didn't fit her previous cold image at all.

"What are you laughing at?" Sui Yu asked with some doubts.

Shen Jue looked at her softly, "I'm thinking that if we have a daughter in the future, will you worry as much when she grows up?" Sui Yu: "..." There was a slight tinge on her cheek

. the red.

"How long after this, what do you bring up now." I'm sorry.

Seeing her blushing cheeks and embarrassment in her eyes, knowing that she was outside and this person couldn't be presumptuous, he stopped teasing her.

Tonight, Shen Jueshu didn't drink, so she drove the car. The car was driving on the avenue. Since it was already past the rush hour, the speed of the car was much faster after the traffic on the road was not so congested.

Shen Jueshu stopped and waited for the red light, but she turned her head and took a look at Sui Yu, but she suddenly found a big car rushing towards her at a very fast speed!

Her expression changed, she immediately let go of the brakes and stepped on the gas pedal and rushed out!

"boom!"

The sound of vehicles colliding immediately spread, and Sui Yu and Shen Jueshu felt that the whole world was spinning. When the glass shattered, they scratched their naked skin outside the clothes, and the entire back seat was almost scrapped.

If Shen Jueshu didn't react fast enough at that moment, according to the force of the impact, they would be crushed into meatloaf!

The big car ran towards them at an extremely fast speed. After hitting their rear, it rushed directly into the flower bed in the middle of the road, and half of the car was stuck on it.

"Sui Yu!"

"Shen Jue Shu!"

The two of them shouted at the same time, but their hearts ached because the airbags popped out and it was difficult to distinguish each other's situation for a while.

Fortunately, the bodyguards rushed over in time and opened the car door forcefully to help them out. At this time, the fuel tank had already started to leak oil. They moved quickly, and they immediately moved away after getting out of the car.

The engine of the cart was still humming, and the wheels were rubbing hard against the ground, as if trying to restart.

Seeing the situation, the bodyguards hurriedly asked Suiyu and the others to get in the car and stay away from this place, leaving two of them to deal with the follow-up matters.

"That man, keep an eye on him." Shen Jueshu looked at the big car with a cold light in his eyes.

"Yes!" The bodyguards didn't dare to be careless, and they didn't dare to do it until Shen Jueshu and the others left safely.

Sui Yu, who was in the car, quickly checked Shen Jueshu's wounds, there were some scratches on his face, but under such a violent collision, he didn't know if other parts of his body were injured.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Shen Jueshu stopped Suiyu's movements, and looked at her worriedly.

Sui Yu also shook his head.

Shen Jue pursed her lips, and there was nothing serious about the two of them.

Looking back on what happened before, she didn't think the car accident just now was a simple accident.

The speed of the car was so fast when passing the intersection, and after hitting the car, the other party didn't get out of the car to check, but stepped on the gas pedal hard, which is not normal no matter how you look at it.

As soon as the two arrived home, the bodyguard sent back a message that the driver of the big car was reeking of alcohol, and after being measured by the traffic police, it showed that he was driving drunk.

"Find out the details of this person's identity and deal with him." Shen Jue said in a cold voice, now thinking of that moment, I feel a little scared, slow down, really slow down, and then I really dare not think about it... Wait for Shen Jue to

relax After disconnecting the phone, Sui Yu hugged her from behind, not daring to use force, and did not speak.

The two quietly enjoyed the rest of their lives, and Sui Yu rubbed Shen Jueshu's shoulder, feeling a little tired of the current life that needs to be on guard everywhere.

"It's okay, it will be fine." Shen Jueshu put his hand on Suiyu's.

"Hmm." Sui Yu replied in a low voice.

Perhaps because of the previous incident, both of them were a little tired at this time, but in order to check whether Shen Jueshu was really not hurt, Sui Yu didn't care about shame, so he took his own change of clothes and followed him Wash with Shen Jueshu.

Seeing this situation, Shen Jueshu and Suiyu looked at each other for a few seconds, and finally compromised.

Suiyu and Shen Jueshu went into the bathroom together, and then looked straight at her.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

Sighing lightly, after taking off his clothes slowly, there was a dark bruise on his ribs, which looked like it was strangled by a safety belt.

Sui Yu covered it with his fingertips, and pressed it from time to time to check if there was anything wrong with her bones. Seeing that Shen Jueshu's expression was not bad, he slowly felt relieved.

"I won't make fun of my body." Shen Jueshu said helplessly, she wouldn't make her injury worse and worse just to keep Suiyu from worrying, after all, it wasn't a fatal injury.

Suiyu snorted softly, with the tip of his nose clogged, "Who knows?"

"Since you have read mine, do you want me to see yours as well?" Shen Jueshu's eyes fell on Sui Yu.

Yu Yu belatedly began to feel ashamed, and at the same time, after looking away from Shen Jueshu's bruise, she noticed that her face flushed instantly.

Very, very beautiful, even if there is an injury, it still has the beauty of battle damage...

"I, I'm going out first." Sui Yu is starting to retreat now, because she was worried that Shen Jueshu dared to do anything before, but now she is sure that she has nothing to do. After the big event, I started to feel embarrassed again.

Usually kissing and hugging is fine, but now she is really not ready to face it!

Before she could leave, Shen Jueshu had already stretched out his hand to grab her collar, and said in a cool voice, "You want to run away after reading it? How can such a good thing happen?" Suiyu was pulled by her, and the

whole The person's face was stiff, and he turned his head to look at her weeping, trying to put on a pitiful look, hoping that Shen Jue would feel compassion.

However, Shen Jueshu just sneered, grabbed her neckline with both hands and pulled it hard!

The button of the clothes fell off in an instant, and Suiyu could even hear the sound when it fell to the ground.

Sui Yu didn't dare to move anymore, with this force value, three of her were not enough for Shen Jue to fight.

With his toes on the ground, he raised his hand to block it in front of him, but slowly retracted it under Shen Jueshu's gaze.

Sui Yu: "..." This look is too lethal!

Shen Jueshu took off her clothes, and naturally saw the marks on her body that were also strangled by the seat belt, and his eyes dimmed for a moment.

The anger in his chest was getting bigger and bigger.

When she saw the injury on her body, she didn't have a big reaction, but when she saw Sui Yu's body, her anger rose instantly.

"Don't be angry, don't be angry, we are all fine now." Sui Yu quickly sensed that something was wrong with her, and went up to hug her to comfort her.

Shen Jueshu took a deep breath, and pulled Suiyu to take a quick shower, without any romantic thoughts at all, just thinking about getting out of the shower early.

Suiyu was a little affected by her calm action, and slowly let go after washing.

After the two of them washed and went out, Shen Jueshu took the medicine box to help Suiyu apply medicine, put a few band-aids on his face, and then poured medicated oil on his hands to help Suiyu rub the bruise.

Facing her series of actions, Suiyu didn't refuse, and after she finished doing it quietly, she got up and said, "I'll give you some medicine too." Shen Jueshu didn't refuse, she was learning how

to Can rely on Suiyu a little more.

After applying the medicine, the two went to wash their hands, and then lay on the bed with the smell of medicine all over their bodies, looking helplessly at each other.

The medicinal smell of this body completely buried their own smell, which smelled a bit awkward.

"I still like to smell your original scent." Shen Jueshu said in a soft voice, it was time for her to smell too much of Sui Yu's body.

"I also like your original smell." Sui Yu turned sideways and hugged Shen Jue in his arms, lowered his head and kissed the corners of her eyes, and said in a low voice, "Let's rest, and we'll deal with those things tomorrow." "Yeah.

" ." Shen Jueshu responded in a low voice.

Both of them were too tired, and they fell asleep not long after lying down. At this time, Jiang Boshan on the other side was slapped heavily on the face, his head turned to one side, and his entire left face quickly became red and swollen.

"Who allowed you to do something to her!" The female voice with strong murderous intent rang in Jiang Boshan's ears, making him feel terrified instinctively.

But at the same time he was timid, but at the same time he felt strong unwillingness. He turned his head and looked at the woman angrily, and asked, "Why can't I do it? What are they forcing me into now! I'm gone, do you think you Who provided you with what you have now?!"

"I just want them to die! I wish they were all dead!" All those who stand in his way must not even think of a good end!

However, before the female voice could speak, another slap was slapped on Jiang Boshan's face, and the other side of his face was also swollen rapidly. The man's sullen voice came to his ears, "Pay attention to your attitude when you speak!" Jiang Boshan said in a low voice

. Turning his head, strong resentment flashed in his eyes, and the hand hanging by his side clenched tightly into a fist, suppressing his anger and did not speak again.

But one day, one day he will make them regret treating him like this!

His attitude was completely useless to those people. There was a slight sound of the woman's fingertips tapping on the table. After a long time, when the air was about to freeze, the woman spoke.

"Ajing, find a chance to separate them."

"Seeing them stay together makes me sick."

Hearing this, the person named Ajing responded, and quickly left to find a solution.

Jiang Boshan's eyes flickered, and he became more and more suspicious of this woman's purpose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 785 75
【The radio drama of the same name is now available on Fanjiao, welcome to listen】 Synopsis: Everyone says that a tiger does not beget a dog, but Gu F...
9.3K 151 12
TIME SERIES #01 (UNDER REVISION) In the aftermath of a heartbreak that left my spirit shattered, I found myself wandering through the debris of shatt...
14.7K 435 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
28.8K 502 38
(Kamen Rider Ichigo OC X Crossover Harem) Raiden and Ozpin are in constant war with each other. The Union Academy is close to the victory. But Raiden...