Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 56: Old man

457 15 1
By Kylenyanyanyanya

    Back home, Jiang Siyue went upstairs and said, "By the way, I have an appointment with someone to go shopping tomorrow. Do you and your sister-in-law need to buy anything? I'll buy it for you?" "Shopping?" Sui

Yu I was taken aback for a moment, and then my eyes brightened slightly: "No need! I'll go with you tomorrow! I want to buy it myself!"

Thinking about it this way, she didn't seem to buy anything for Shen Jueshu, and she went shopping while Jiang Siyue was also there. Go buy some for Shen Jueshu by yourself, can she just help me refer to it?

"Are you going too?" Jiang Siyue scratched her head, "It's fine, but the other one is also an Omega, I'm afraid you might feel uncomfortable going." "What's uncomfortable,

you are all women." Sui Yu said to It doesn't matter, whether it's an Alpha or an Omega, it's still a woman after all, she's not comfortable going out with men.

"Oh, then I'll tell her." Jiang Siyue still felt a little strange that this housekeeper was willing to go out, especially for things like shopping.

After Jiang Siyue returned to the room, Sui Yu also returned to the room with Shen Jueshu, and then went to take a shower, wearing a V-neck nightdress with suspenders in the winter, and happily gave Shen Jueshu the video call.

Shen Jueshu on the other side was not so busy at the end of the work, so he returned to the hotel early this evening, and saw that the video call from Suiyu was connected immediately.

The defenseless Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu in the video: "..."

If she read correctly, that nightdress is hers, right?

"Why are you dressed like this?" Originally, she thought that Suiyu would be upset by her parents.

Sui Yu pursed her lips and smiled a little embarrassedly, but she still winked at Shen Jueshu and said, "Seduce you, and then give birth to your baby~"

Shen Jueshu: "..."

She couldn't bear to touch her forehead. In fact, Suiyu's style is a bit unsuitable for wearing this kind of V-neck suspender nightdress, but seeing Suiyu go to such lengths to seduce herself, Shen Jueshu only felt an indescribable cuteness .

"Do you know how we give birth to a baby?" Shen Jue shrank his funny look so as not to hit the opposite dog who was about to make a pose.

When Shen Jueshu asked such a question, Sui Yu got stuck instantly, that's bad! I was so busy thinking about calling Shen Jueshu that I forgot to check it first!

Just when she quietly wanted to quit and click into the search engine, Shen Jueshu's soft voice sounded, and said slowly, "You don't need to search, I'll tell you." Suiyu:

" ..."

"Whoever knows me is also a wife." Sui Yu laughed.

Shen Jue sneered, and cast a sidelong glance at Sui Yu, this guy almost put his guilty conscience on his face, thinking that others couldn't see it.

Thinking of this, she felt a little funny, her Alpha also came to this world to be an Alpha for several months, right? It turned out that he didn't even understand such basic AO common sense.

"Should there be no need to explain to you that a man and a woman are pregnant?" Shen Jueshu looked at the obedient listener on the screen and smiled.

Sui Yu shook her head, she still understood this point, after all, she was in her twenties.

Seeing her shaking her head, Shen Jueshu continued: "But the female AO is different. If the female AO wants to get pregnant normally, she needs to mark the behavior at the same time, so that there is a chance of conception."

In the same way, female and female OOs cannot perform mutual marking behaviors, so they need to go to the hospital for artificial cultivation.

After listening to Shen Jueshu's words, Sui Yu thought about it, could he really be able to concentrate on marking at that time? The cheeks are slightly hot, and I feel that I will know after I try it.

Looking at Sui Yu's slightly reddened face, Shen Jueshu knew that she must be thinking about something colored in her heart at this moment, and the smile on her lips couldn't help but deepened a little.

"Then, what should I do if I am pregnant with a baby?" Suiyu humbly asked for advice.

Shen Jueshu: "...do you really want to conceive by yourself?"

Her tone was a little helpless.

Sui Yu said "ah", and then said: "Dad said it too."

Shen Jue rubbed his forehead, "Don't listen to his nonsense." Temperament, she has to worry about herself when she is pregnant, compared to letting her worry about it is more practical.

Her expression was a bit complicated, and she imagined Sui Yu's pregnancy, and instantly goosebumps almost rose, it was too dangerous for her to get pregnant, and it was very likely that the child would be lost by her tossing.

Listening to Shen Jueshu's words, Sui Yu blinked, "But if you are pregnant, will it be very painful?"

Although she has never been pregnant before, she also knows the hardships of pregnancy and the pain of childbirth.

Hearing Suiyu's words, Shen Jue's heart softened, and he said softly, "No, now that medical technology is very advanced, it won't cause much pain." The country advocates multiple births, and

since it wants more If you give birth, then various welfare measures and medical security need to be done well, which will greatly protect the lives of pregnant women and develop various things to alleviate the discomfort during pregnancy and childbirth, so that people will no longer be so afraid of childbirth.

Hearing Shen Jueshu say this, Suiyu was a little relieved, but after thinking about it, "Actually, it's fine if we don't want children."

She rubbed her chin and thought about it, in this case, she and Shen Jueshu will always be a two-person world! No one came to share Shen Jueshu's love with her!

Seeing her thinking, Shen Jueshu smiled lightly and said, "Don't think so much, just let nature take its course."

After all, there are also cases where AO combined but couldn't get pregnant.

"Oh, that's fine!" Sui Yu nodded.

The two people who have only kissed so far don't feel how advanced they are when it comes to children.

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu on the screen, and said softly, "I'm going back on the plane tomorrow afternoon."

After working overtime during this period, the schedule was finally shortened.

Hearing Shen Jueshu's words, Suiyu's eyes lit up, "What time is the plane tomorrow afternoon? You can send me the flight number later!"

Seeing Suiyu's excitement, Shen Jueshu smiled softly, saying Say hello.

After the two hung up the phone, Sui Yu immediately received the flight information from Shen Jueshu. The time was about 8:00 p.m. to Linhai, so she still had time to go shopping with Jiang Siyue, and then she could go shopping Went to pick up Shen Jueshu.

When she thought that Shen Jueshu would be back soon, she would not find it so unacceptable to sleep alone, maybe it was because she had expectations in her heart?

    On the next day, Suiyu was woken up by Jiang Siyue knocking on the door early in the morning, listening to Jiang Siyue shouting outside the door to tell her to get up early and go out for breakfast together later.

"Understood~" Sui Yu dragged out his tone, sat up lazily and yawned, rubbing his swollen brain. Although he didn't feel alone and sleepless last night, he did a lot of things. Strange dream, make the brain exhausted.

After she washed and changed her clothes and went down, she saw Jiang Siyue dressed up and waiting downstairs. She glanced at her eyes and said, "Aren't you afraid of being photographed if you dress like this?

" Is he still an idol right now?

Jiang Siyue looked down at her attire, and said, "I'm out shopping, not out to be a thief, so if I get a photo, I'll get it."

Sui Yu shrugged, it doesn't matter, as long as he doesn't get blocked at that time.

You Suiyu drove there according to the address Jiang Siyue said, and found that she came to a restaurant specializing in morning tea. She was slightly stunned. She remembered that Jiang Siyue didn't have the habit of eating morning tea?

"Let's go, today my friend said that the morning tea here is not bad, so bring us to try it." Jiang Siyue got out of the car and tidied her hair so as not to be blown away by the cold wind.

"Isn't this friend Mo Yu, Tang Wan and the others?" Sui Yu asked curiously.

"No! It's a senior I met during the filming. She is very nice! She also taught me a lot during the filming!" Jiang Siyue smiled happily. After all, in a place like the entertainment industry, you can feel The kindness conveyed by others is really a very precious thing.

"Oh." Sui Yu nodded and followed her in.

Perhaps it was because they were all celebrities, so that person booked a private room. Jiang Siyue pushed the door and went in. As soon as she entered, she immediately greeted the other party cheerfully, but Sui Yu took a step back and went in to see clearly When the person was inside, his footsteps immediately froze on the spot.

Her eyes fell on the woman inside, her body was a little stiff, and her eyes revealed a little disbelief.

The woman raised her eyes to meet Suiyu's gaze, with a little confusion in her eyes, as if she was surprised by her appearance, but she still showed a decent smile on her face and said: "You are Suizong, always listen Yueyue mentioned you and Mr. Shen, and it is finally a pleasure to meet you today." "Let

me introduce myself, my name is Fu Xin, and I am Yueyue's friend."

Looking at the generous woman in front of him, Sui Yu couldn't think of anything for a while. He turned around and stared straight at her face.

Seeing that something was wrong with this situation, Jiang Siyue leaned close to Suiyu's ear and lowered her voice, saying, "Why are you always staring at other people's faces? You can't do something to be sorry for your sister-in-law!" Suiyu: "

... ..." Although she was speechless, she was finally brought back to her senses by her words.

She showed an apologetic expression towards Fu Xin, and said, "I'm sorry I lost my composure. You look a lot like an old friend of mine, so you were a little presumptuous just now." Jiang Siyue blinked at the side, why didn't

she Did you know that Sui Yu had an old friend who grew up to be like Fu Xin?

Fu Xin smiled slightly when she heard Sui Yu's words, she didn't seem to mind too much, she just thought it was these Alpha's flirting words.

"Sit down, it will be cold if you don't eat it, and I don't know what you like to eat, so I just ordered a few."

Jiang Siyue temporarily put aside her doubts, and said to Fu Xin with a smile: "We don't choose anything, Fu Xin My sister has experience, so the order is naturally delicious." Said, he dragged Sui Yu to sit down.

After Sui Yu sat down, he listened to them absent-mindedly, and glanced at Fu Xin from time to time, feeling a little disoriented after eating.

Fu Xin on the opposite side naturally noticed Sui Yu's gaze, but thinking that this was Jiang Siyue's friend, she didn't say anything, just chatting with Jiang Siyue calmly.

After finally finishing their morning tea, the three of them drove to the shopping mall. In fact, they could have anything they wanted delivered directly to their door, but they just liked the feeling of shopping.

Of course, Sui Yu was not included, she didn't like it very much because she was lazy.

Sui Yu fell behind them, took out his mobile phone and started searching for Fu Xin's information online. It turned out that Fu Xin had been an actress for fifteen years, and she usually acted in dramas, so she was a well-known actor in the country.

If Jiang Siyue can have a good relationship with such a senior, it will also help her to develop in the direction of an actor in the future, but... Sui Yu took a deep breath

, but this Fu Xin is too similar to her friend in the orphanage up! Previously, she thought that Fu Xin was what that friend would look like when she grew up...

"Ah Yu! Aren't you here to buy something? What are you doing behind?" Jiang Siyue's voice came from the front, following Yu Yu's voice. Shocked, he met Fu Xin's meaningful gaze, and then followed her gaze to look at his phone.

Sui Yu: "..."

She immediately turned off the screen of her phone, and the photo of Fu Xin on the screen instantly turned into a black screen. She pretended to be serious and said, "Well, I'm watching it now." After speaking, she took a deep

breath In one breath, I tried to get rid of the embarrassment in my heart because the owner found out that I was searching for her information, and tried to calm myself down and looked at the surrounding shops.

She came out today just to buy some clothes that both she and Shen Jueshu could wear, thinking that they had been together for a while, but they didn't have a serious couple outfit.

She came to a shop specializing in pajamas, looking at all kinds of pajamas, her eyes suddenly lit up, and she refused to let Jiang Siyue follow her, she wanted to see for herself! How could she be used as a reference for such pajamas? !

    When Suiyu was visiting the pajamas shop, Jiang Siyue and Fu Xin were watching from another shop, and Fu Xin seemed to ask casually: "I heard that you and I grew up together, why haven't you seen me?" Did you mention that I look a lot like one of your old friends?"

Jiang Siyue's face froze for a moment, and then she smiled as if nothing happened: "Although we said we grew up together, each of us still has our own social circle. They don't necessarily know each other."

"Really?" Fu Xin smiled lightly, with some deep meaning in her eyes.

On the other side, Sui Yu had someone wrap up some pajamas, and then asked the bodyguard to carry them, and sent them to dry cleaning with other things later in the day.

She is going to wear the same style of pajamas as Shen Jueshu tonight!

Later, Sui Yu found Jiang Siyue and the others, and saw them trying on clothes. First, Fu Xin was wearing a long flannel dress. After the waist was tied up, it seemed that her waist was unbearable. She was both soft and soft at the same time. , also has a little sense of alienation.

"Mr. Sui, what do you think of this body?" Fu Xin asked Sui Yu.

Sui Yu glanced at it, and said seriously, "It's very suitable for Miss Fu."

"Really?" Fu Xin looked down, and seemed to be very satisfied, so she asked the shop assistant to help wrap the dress up.

Later, Jiang Siyue also came out after trying on the clothes, and asked the shop assistant to wrap up the ones she liked. At the same time, she felt a little strange about Sui Yu, "Ah Yu, what did you buy?" Sui Yu coughed lightly,

" Children don't worry about adults' affairs."

Jiang Siyue: "..."

Fu Xin pursed her lips and laughed, then rubbed Jiang Siyue's face and said, "Yes, children don't worry about adults' affairs."

Jiang Siyue Yue: "..." It felt even weirder.

In the middle of Suiyu's selection of clothes, Shen Jueshu sent a message, asking what she was doing.

Seeing this question, Sui Yu pursed his lips and laughed, Shen Jueshu now knows how to take the initiative to care for her.

"I'm shopping with Siyue, and she also met a friend, and she's having fun shopping now."

Jiang Siyue, who was on the side, heard Sui Yu's voice, her eyes lit up immediately, and she leaned over and said, "Are you Are you talking to sister-in-law!"

Sui Yu nodded.

Seeing her nodding, Jiang Siyue immediately said: "Then you should make a video call with your sister-in-law, I want her to show me how this outfit looks on me!"

Sui Yu: "... Isn't it pretty? "After all, Jiang Siyue's face and figure are here.

"I can't trust you, I want to listen to my sister-in-law!" Jiang Siyue said immediately.

Sui Yu: "..."

She sent a message asking Shen Jueshu that it was not convenient to make a video call right now, and after getting a reply, she dialed a video call. As soon as the video was connected, Sui Yu only had time to take a look at Shen Jueshu, and was immediately caught by Jiang. Siyue squeezed away.

"Sister-in-law! Are you tired from work?" This person also knew to take care of her in advance.

Shen Jueshu looked at Jiang Siyue's big face approaching, smiled lightly and said, "I'm not tired, I'll be back tonight." When

she heard that she would be back tonight, Jiang Siyue just wanted to say They ate together, but after thinking about it, Sui Yu and Shen Jueshu hadn't seen each other for so many days, and they might not know what to do with it, so I better not be that light bulb.

Then Jiang Siyue asked Shen Jueshu to help her refer to it, and after getting a good ending, she immediately replaced it happily and paid the bill.

Suiyu, who regained the ownership of the mobile phone, muttered dissatisfiedly: "Obviously I said it looks good, but she definitely doesn't believe me!" The

fact that she is dating Shen Jueshu proves that her vision is not bad, right? !

Shen Jueshu looked at her with a low smile, and the two chatted for a few more words before hanging up the video.

Sui Yu just put away his phone, and Fu Xin who was on the side said, "You two have such a good relationship."

As soon as Sui Yu heard that she and Shen Jueshu had a good relationship, the corners of her lips curled up unconsciously, and said, "After all, I want to live a good life."

Fu Xin smiled lightly, and didn't say anything else.

In the following time, Sui Yu picked out several clothes that could be worn with Shen Jueshu, and then asked the bodyguards to send the previous pajamas for dry cleaning, and then began to follow Jiang Siyue and the others boredly, acting as a ruthless speaker. "Good-looking" robot.

At noon, the three of them went out to eat steaming hot pot. After eating, they were going to fight again, but Sui Yu said that she couldn't walk anymore, so she planned to relax and watch a movie outside, which was fine Drive to the airport and wait to pick up Shen Jueshu.

Seeing that she really didn't want to move anymore, Jiang Siyue said: "I won't go back tonight, I'll stay at Sister Fu's house today." Sui Yu regained her energy, and asked

hesitantly, "Is it convenient?"

Seeing her like this, Fu Xin smiled lightly and said, "What's the inconvenience? I can chat with Yueyue, she's coming to stay tonight, just so we can talk about acting." Hearing this, Suiyu felt a

little dumbfounded.

In the end, she added the contact information to Fu Xin, saying that she would pick up Jiang Siyue if there was anything wrong.

After Sui Yu finished eating and left, Fu Xin said with a smile: "Mr. Sui really looks like your mother." "

Oh, she always likes to worry so much." Jiang Siyue is very used to it.

"It's good to have such a friend."

"I think it's good too!"——

Sui Yu came to the theater and bought a random show. It seems that she felt a little headache watching that boring youth idol drama , it turns out that no matter which world's youth movies, there is always a dog-blood love triangle in it, fighting and trying the forbidden fruit to get pregnant and have an abortion?

After finally waiting until the movie ended, it was already four o'clock in the afternoon. She made a reservation for a restaurant, and then drove to the airport early, waiting happily for Shen Jue to come back.

   Driving on this highway again, Sui Yu's face was a little cold. Since the shuttler failed to please him last time, there has been no movement for such a long time. Almost helpless.

She felt that the shuttlers were just playing psychological warfare with them, trying to defeat them psychologically.

After all, their style of making troubles will keep you on guard all the time.

So good at playing with psychology, these people really shouldn't be shuttlers, and should sit at the negotiating table to negotiate terms with other countries.

It was still early for Suiyu to arrive at the airport, so she took out her mobile phone to read the news on the Internet, and played games to pass the time, but the time passed quickly.

Shen Jueshu returned to Linhai, and when he came out, he saw Sui Yu standing outside the fence holding a bouquet of flowers and looking at him with a smile, his eyes softened.

In the vast crowd, they can always find each other at the first sight. Shen Jue stepped forward, and Sui Yu opened his arms and hugged her directly. During the movement, the flowers in her hand exuded a rich fragrance to wrap them together, and Sui

Yu said in a low voice: "Welcome back."

Jue curled her lips, and lightly printed a lip print on her cheek, enjoying this familiar hug.

In fact, the two of them were not used to being apart, even if it was only for a short week.

"Did you miss me?" Sui Yu asked her.

Shen Jueshu put his hand on her waist, and asked, "Isn't it obvious enough for me?" "I

want you to say it yourself~" Suiyu acted like a baby.

Hearing her coquettish tone, Shen Jueshu sighed deeply, and said in her tone that she was helpless, "Yes, I miss you very much." I miss you very much, I really miss you

.

Suiyu was satisfied when she heard her say that, let go of her and kissed her on the lips, not meeting the eyes of the people around him, and pulled Shen Jueshu out.

"For you!" Suiyu handed the flowers in front of Shen Jueshu.

Shen Jueshu looked down at the beautiful bouquet of lilies, and his understanding of this person's sense of ritual went a step further.

Sui Yu brought Shen Jueshu to the couple's restaurant that he had booked. After all, the two had said before that they would try all the couple's restaurants in Linhai City.

"Are you hungry?" Suiyu put the menu in front of Shen Jueshu.

Shen Jueshu said softly: "Fortunately, I ate a little on the plane." But thinking that this person would definitely wait for her to come back to eat together, so she didn't eat much, just lightly padded her stomach.

"Is this job very troublesome?" Sui Yu looked at Shen Jueshu with her face propped up. She looked down at the menu slightly. It was so perfect no matter how you looked at it. Sui Yu couldn't find anything better than that. She needs someone better looking.

    "No, it's going very well." After Shen Jue finished ordering, she closed the menu, looked at Sui Yu eagerly, stretched out her hand and pinched her face, and said softly, "What about you, what about you these days? Is work troublesome?"

Sui Yu let her pinch his face, shook his head and said, "It's not troublesome, it's handled well."

They finally found a good balance point, and they will wait for future experiments to see how the effect is. .

The two chatted one sentence at a time, talking about insignificant things, as if there were no pack of wolves around them, and they lived their ordinary lives quietly.

After the meal, Sui Yu handed the tissue to Shen Jueshu, and asked, "How much would you rate me as a lover?"

Sui Yu looked at Shen Jueshu expectantly, after all, he was in love for the first time , she was also worried that she had done something bad.

"Huh? How many points?" Shen Jueshu glanced at her slightly, wondering if she was trying to exaggerate herself in disguise.

Thinking of this, she frowned and said, "Ninety-eight points!"

She said it without hesitation, as if it really should be this score.

"Ah?" Sui Yu was a little dumbfounded, she, she thought she could have at least ninety-nine... "

Then, where did I get deducted?" Sui Yu humbly asked for advice, trying to get the deducted points back return.

Seeing Sui Yu like this, Shen Jueshu chuckled and said, "One point is deducted because you are too proud, another point..." She paused on purpose, and after seeing Sui Yu's nervous appearance as she wished, she acted slowly Said: "It's because you can't do it."

How many times did this person allow himself to restrain his desire for her?

After listening, Sui Yu was completely stunned. She looked at Shen Jueshu, never expecting such a deduction standard, her eyebrows drooped slightly, and she said in a wronged way: "Obviously, obviously..."

She hasn't tried it yet, so how can she be sure that she can't do it!

Looking at Sui Yu's aggrieved appearance, Shen Jueshu shook his head and smiled and said, "It's too early to talk."

Sui Yu: "..." She gritted her teeth slightly, and made up her mind that she must give this point to Qian Yu in the future. return!

After eating, the two got into the car and went home. Suiyu told Shen Jueshu about Jiang Siyue, and Shen Jueshu frowned slightly: "Is that person trustworthy?

" Is it that good?

Thinking of that person, Sui Yu's face darkened slightly, and he said in a low voice: "It should be credible, and her words and deeds are quite generous." Hearing what Sui Yu said, Shen Jueshu also let go

. She took a little care, but she was keenly aware that Suiyu's mood seemed to be a little depressed, and asked, "What's wrong? Why are you suddenly a little unhappy?"

    Driving the car, Sui Yu didn't dare to turn his head to Shen Jueshu, and said in a low voice, "I'm not unhappy, I'm just a little, a little disappointed?" He said with some uncertainty in the last sentence.

"Desperate?" Shen Jueshu looked at her, not understanding where her emotions came from.

Sui Yu hummed softly, and said, "Do you still remember the friend from the orphanage I told you about? This Fu Xin looks a lot like her."

Shen Jue frowned when she heard Sui Yu's words . Wrinkled slowly, "Like your friend?"

"If my friend grows up later, maybe she looks the same as this Fu Xin." After all, she no longer has the qualifications to grow up.

Shen Jueshu fell silent for a while, and finally stroked Suiyu's shoulder lightly, and said comfortingly: "It's all over, we have to look forward."

Although it is very powerless to say this, all she can do at this time is By her side.

Sui Yu twitched the corner of his mouth and responded.

Afterwards, the two of them didn't speak any more. After driving all the way home, Sui Yu's mood also adjusted. She got out of the car to help Shen Jueshu open the car door, bent down and stretched out her hand and said in a dignified manner, "Miss Shen, please."

Shen Jueshu was so teased by her that he let out a chuckle, put his hand on her palm, holding the lily flower that Sui Yu gave her in his arms, and smelled the fragrant fragrance of flowers wafting from above.

Back in the room, Shen Jueshu took out the watch he bought while Sui Yu went into the bathroom to take a shower, and put it on the bedside table beside Sui Yu's sleeping side, waiting for the guy to lean on the bed You can see it in time.

Sui Yu came out after washing, with the fragrance of body wash all over his body, he wanted to hug Shen Jueshu, but Shen Jueshu pushed him away, "Don't hug me, I haven't showered yet, I'm dirty." Sui Yu curled his lips when he heard

this , "Where is it dirty?" But seeing that Shen Jueshu insisted on not being hugged, he finally gave up.

Seeing that Shen Jueshu was going to get her pajamas, Sui Yu immediately stopped her, smiled and handed a packaging bag to Shen Jueshu and said: "This is the pajamas I bought for you today, it has been cleaned, you You can wear it directly!"

Shen Jueshu lowered his head and looked at the exposed corner: "..."

"Wife~" Suiyu dragged out a long tone.

Shen Jue was helpless, and finally took the packing bag and went into the bathroom.

Seeing that Shen Jueshu was willing to wear it, Sui Yu immediately went to find out his own suit as well!

So when Shen Jueshu came out wearing the elk-like one-piece pajamas, Sui Yu was already lying on the bed in the same style of elk pajamas, playing with the watch he brought back excitedly, when he heard the movement of himself coming out, Immediately turned her bright eyes and said, "For me?"

"Yeah." Shen Jueshu said pretending to be calm.

Suiyu immediately had fun, jumped off the bed and hugged Shen Jueshu, blushing with joy and said, "I will take good care of it!" This was

Shen Jueshu's first gift to himself!

"Okay, do you like it?" Shen Jue hugged her to stop her being so excited.

"I like it!" It was on her heart!

Hearing her joyful voice, Shen Jue curled his lips, and it would not be in vain for her to bring her back all the way.

"Honey, you're so cute in this!" Sui Yu let go of Shen Jueshu, looking at her in this elk one-piece pajamas, which didn't match her usual image, but Sui Yu was inexplicably sure that she would like it of!

After all, in this person's closet, there are still things like duck underwear, so this person must not be able to resist cute things!

Hearing her saying that she was cute, Shen Jueshu was inexplicably ashamed, "Don't talk nonsense."

The pajamas are very soft, and I like it in my heart, but I still feel a little uncomfortable wearing them. I always feel that I am a little too naive.

"I didn't talk nonsense!" Sui Yu kissed her exposed face, squinted and smiled happily: "I also bought a lot of couple clothes today? You can look at the happy couple later. If you don't like it, we will buy it again."

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu's eyes that would bend when he smiled, and said, "I think I will like what you choose." "

So trusting." There was something in her tone Little pride.

"Yeah, you are my Alpha after all." Shen Jue satisified her little complacency.

Suiyu smiled even more happily, every time Shen Jue talked about my Alpha, she would feel extremely satisfied.

She is hers, and so is she.

They belong exclusively to each other.

The two were lying on the same bed, Sui Yu looked at Shen Jueshu's beautiful eyebrows, couldn't help but leaned forward and kissed her from the eyebrows, then reached to the eyelids, and kissed her lips bit by bit, but No matter how many times, Shen Jueshu would not let it go.

She covered Suiyu's lips, half-closed her eyes, and said in a somewhat impatient voice: "Stop kissing, and you can't really do anything." That kind of feeling that you have already done enough foreplay but can't continue, she doesn't care Don't want to experience that often.

It was too hard.

As soon as he said this, Suiyu also began to feel a little frustrated, lying on Shen Jueshu's body, kissing the corner of her lips once in a while, and said with some grief and indignation in his tone: "If I had known it, I would have promised them for a week!"

Then It just so happened that Shen Jue came back from a business trip!

Hearing Sui Yu's resentful tone, Shen Jueshu was amused and helpless, as if this person had been connected to Ren Du's second channel, she was so proactive that she couldn't stand it anymore.

He even began to look forward to whether this guy could bring him some surprises then.

At this time, Shen Jueshu didn't know that Suiyu in the future did bring her a lot of "surprises", really "surprises".

"Go to sleep." Shen Jue closed his eyes to calm himself down, and began to worry about one thing.

In a few days, it will be my estrus period, and it may be even more difficult to bear.

"Hmm." Suiyu gave up on the tenderness of Xiao Biesheng's newlyweds, and finally had to sleep peacefully - Jiang Siyue

at Fu Xin's house didn't know that the two-person world she specially vacated for them did not actually happen to her. In the imaginary fire, she was lying on the soft white plush carpet in her pajamas, and she was pulling blocks with Fu Xin. Whoever knocked down the tower first would lose.

"You have a good relationship with Mr. Shen and Mr. Shen." Fu Xin took away a building block.

"Okay, after all, they are nice people, and they are sincere to me." Jiang Siyue said casually, she felt that few of them could treat her as well as they did.

"That's great." Fu Xin sighed softly.

Jiang Siyue sensed something was wrong, why did she sound so melancholy?

"Sister Fu, what's the matter?"

Fu Xin smiled, and said in a soft voice: "There used to be someone who was nice to me, but I lost her." "

Who?" Jiang Siyue was a little curious asked.

Fu Xin shook her head, "It's all over."

"Oh." Jiang Siyue felt a little strange, but before she could think about it, she suddenly received a call from her manager, asking if she was with Fu Xin.

Jiang Siyue glanced at Fu Xin and said yes.

The agent asked her to look at the trending searches by herself.

She looked puzzled, and after clicking on the trending search, she saw the big title.

#Fu Xin Jiang Si Yue OO Love Exposure#

The author has something to say:

Li Jiang looked at the hot search and silently found a corner to squat down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 151 12
TIME SERIES #01 (UNDER REVISION) In the aftermath of a heartbreak that left my spirit shattered, I found myself wandering through the debris of shatt...
25.1K 393 5
Diego wasn't the only one to join the herd. his mate Darlene joined as well. watch how Darlene changes the story.