Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac

666 16 1
By Kylenyanyanyanya

    Shen Jueshu was so startled by Suiyu's sudden exclamation that his heart skipped a beat. He was worried that something happened to Suiyu, but seeing her excited expression, he asked, "What do you know?" Already?"

Sui Yu's eyes widened, her eyes were full of joy, she didn't even care that her sudden movement caused the severe pain of the wound, she took Shen Jueshu's hand and said: "In a novel, want to The collapse of the plot is disgusting, apart from the messy plot line, there is also the kind of thing that hits most people's thunder point!" "

Thunder point?" Shen Jueshu frowned slowly, as if a little helpless Understand Suiyu's meaning.

She didn't understand, and Sui Yu was not surprised. After all, Shen Jueshu was not a person who liked reading novels, so she began to explain to her, "For example, if you read a novel, you must read the setting before reading it. If you like to read heroine novels, you definitely don't want the author to sell the dog meat, and the copywriter has a heroine design, but the text is a weak little woman who needs protection everywhere!" "

Also There are people who were supposed to be decisive in killing, but they collapsed halfway and became the peerless Holy Mother who rescued the suffering. This may bring the ratings and reputation of a novel to the bottom!" Sui Yu said more and more excitedly,

  she I feel that there should be no problem with my thinking. A certain plot point, it is very likely that what happened after the plot changed has become a thunder point that most people cannot accept.

  "Then if you say it like this, what is our thunder point like?" Shen Jueshu frowned and thought about it, and at this moment, he regretted that he didn't read more novels to understand the market situation.

  However, Sui Yu laughed, she looked at Shen Jueshu and said: "According to your character design, becoming the Holy Mother who forgives everyone may also make many readers start to curse people, or become murderous without blinking an eye." Abnormality touches on the positivity of being the protagonist, these are all thundering points."

 But these thundering points are not something that Shen Jueshu can do, becoming the Great Virgin? Not to mention that Shen Jueshu didn't look like she could be a Virgin, even she wasn't a Virgin, how could Shen Jueshu be? So this path doesn't work.

    As for becoming a perverted killer who kills without blinking an eye, although Shen Jueshu is the protagonist, this world is also a world that operates independently, and there are laws. Even if the protagonist touches the bottom line of the law, he still has to accept legal sanctions , so this doesn't work at all.

Obviously, Shen Jueshu also thought of these things, and her brows became tighter and tighter, "But what you said won't work for us..." Sui Yu smiled happier, and at the same time her ears began to twitch slowly

. Turning red, she said: "Although these things don't work, there is a point that is applicable to most of the texts." "

What?" Shen Jueshu looked at her curiously, and there was a point that could hit her. most texts?

Sui Yu Ergen became more red, looked at Shen Jueshu, and after a long time, she said in a shy voice: "That's right, it's sex with someone other than the official spouse." After finishing speaking, she explained: "In

1v1 In some novels, according to the character setting, because of the difference in story setting and character setting in some novels, it is not too serious to have a relationship with other people before confirming the relationship with the official partner. "

"But in quite a few articles, the protagonist has sex with someone other than the official partner in an absolute 1v1 situation. This is a very annoying thing for readers.

" Said: "I said so, do you understand?"

Shen Jueshu's eyes fell on Sui Yu, and then looked at her reddened ears, and recalled Uncle Li's words in his mind, which was interrupted by Sui Yu After Liao's thoughts were connected again, she was finally able to connect everything together.

What Sui Yu said was to have a relationship with someone other than the official mate, and Sui Yu happened to be not his official mate in the novel, and Uncle Li was also concerned about their intercourse... She suddenly couldn't help but smiled

softly , How can there be such a strange way to crack it!

And the way Uncle Li reminded them by beating around the bush is really similar to those laws that clearly stipulate that doctors cannot tell the family members the sex of the child, but when faced with inquiries from the family members, they will still use other methods to tell them around the bush!

"So, you mean that as long as the two of us have a relationship, there will be no threat from the plot maintenance bureau?" Shen Jueshu approached Suiyu, and said in a low voice.

  Facing her approaching, his soft breath slowly swept across her cheeks, Suiyu suppressed his embarrassment, his face slowly turned red, "Only, it's just possible, maybe..." Shen Jue licked her lips The corners slowly hooked up, and kissed the corner of her lips, "Whether it is possible or not, you can try it? " In order to deal with the plot maintenance bureau, something will happen to them one day.

  Sui Yu swallowed slowly, looked at Shen Jueshu, but began to feel a little sad and angry, "Yes, I was so useless before!"

  Shy! What's there to be shy about! If he had directly and boldly eaten Shen Jue before, there would be so many things behind! Obviously there were many opportunities before!

  Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jueshu couldn't help laughing, but she didn't blame her, after all, before Uncle Li reminded her, who would have known that there was such a way to break the plot?

  She raised her hand to caress Suiyu's cheek, and after the words passed through her throat a few times, she whispered: "Then you can become more useful in the future." Take the initiative, my Alpha.

  Sui Yu blushed, but this time he didn't look away, he still forced himself to look at Shen Jueshu, and said in a softer voice: "But, what should I do if I'm still injured?"

  She Injured, although it is possible to have a relationship if you want to have a relationship, but then there is really no sense of experience at all. Is the first time I and Shen Jueshu have to start and end in such a sloppy way?

  It must be too sad!

    Obviously, Shen Jueshu didn't want to do this either, she put her fingertips on Suiyu's chest, lightly drew a few circles on it, raised her eyes to look at Suiyu and said, "Then you should take good care of your wounds, Try to make your body recover faster."

At that glance, which was so charming and seductive, Sui Yu's whole body was numb, and then she said yes in a low voice.

In the following time, she really tried her best to obey the doctor's orders and recuperate well, without any pretentious behaviors. Even the daily diet, and Shen Jueshu's occasional desire to prescribe meat for her, she would sternly refuse, and then Eating the light meal sent by the aunt of Shen's parents' house, no matter how painful it is to eat, I have to let myself eat more.

Seeing Suiyu like this, Shen Jueshu was amused and annoyed, and at the same time, she began to feel a little secretly ashamed, because she knew what Suiyu was doing this for.

After she recovers from her injury, something will happen between the two of them.

But as time went by, it became clear that not everyone wanted Sui Yushang to be good, at least those plot defenders were really anxious.

The bodyguards had noticed more than once strange elements wandering around the hospital, and every time they wanted to approach them to inquire, those people ran so fast that they didn't even give the bodyguards a chance to get close to them.

During this time, the members of the Shuttle Association stopped.

Obviously, the shuttlers might be hiding somewhere to watch the show at this time, intending to watch them fight to the death, and then they reap the benefits?

But fortunately, although someone outside tried to break into the hospital, Shen Jueshu had arranged the deployment in advance. The hospital was surrounded by a copper wall and an iron wall. The possibility of those people wanting to come in is pitifully small. The staff need to accept several inspections every time they come in.

Under such circumstances, the plot defenders can hardly get any useful information, and they can't even get close. How can they destroy the relationship between the two?

    "Sister Yang, do they know something?" Someone asked anxiously. According to the top-level Alpha's physical fitness, Sui Yu's body may recover soon!

Sister Yang's complexion was ugly, and she was faintly ashamed. She exhaled suddenly, shook her head and said, "They would know for no reason."

Then the only explanation may be that after this shooting incident, Shen Jueshu has stepped up security measures!

"But, but can we still have so much time!" The man's face turned pale, and the two have been in love for a while, so can they still be expected to talk about Plato later?

Sister Yang didn't speak any more, they are now abandoned beasts, how can they have so much time.

The man picked up the sniper rifle on the side, and said fiercely in his eyes: "You think we can snipe from a distance?"

Sister Yang sighed softly, and leaned back, as if she had given up. Said: "Do you think the other party will give us this kind of opportunity? The vicinity of the hospital must have been controlled by them and there is no room for you to display it."

He could think of things, of course he imagined it at the beginning, but when he saw For those people hiding in the buildings near the hospital, she knew that even the option of sniping had been blocked, and it was very likely that those people would have sniped themselves before they could snipe others.

"Should we just sit and wait to die like this!" The man suddenly collapsed, "I don't want to die, I want to live a good life!" "

You won't die." Sister Yang said in a soft voice.

"But after our consciousness is wiped out, what's the difference between this and death!" The man broke down and shouted, after being wiped out of consciousness, then the one who survived is no longer him?

Sister Yang didn't speak anymore, because she could understand the man's feelings.

Suddenly, his cell phone rang.

She picked it up and saw that it was a text message from an unknown number.

131xxxxxx54:

Let's cooperate, Huilin Building B3 Floor B, when you arrive, someone will meet you.

Signature Shuttle Association.

Sister Yang's expression froze—

as the days passed, even the doctor began to be amazed. It's been a long time, and it's the first time I've met such a cooperative patient. Not even sticking!

However, in the face of all this, only Shen Jueshu knows why she is, every time watching her frowning and eating those meals that she finds unpalatable, every time watching her playing with her mobile phone while she is happy but the alarm rings She immediately put down the phone and went to sleep, she always felt that there would be a kind of embarrassment.

When Suiyu didn't take the initiative, I had to bother to tease her and hint her, and when she started to take the initiative, I felt that this initiative touched her heart but was embarrassing at the same time.

Now the wound on Suiyu's chest has begun to scab, looking at the wound, Suiyu shook his head with disgust on his face, then looked at Shen Jue pitifully, "You will give me a scar removal operation in the future, right?" "

"Huh?" Shen Jue raised his eyebrows in leisure, wanting to hear what she had to say.

"Yes?" Seeing that she didn't make a statement, Suiyu became a little uncertain, and began to understand with emotion, "Look at how ugly this scar is, if you don't remove it, you will have to face it every day." It's gone, what a hot eye!"

"Then after removing the scar, it will become smooth and flat again, and it will feel better to your touch, won't it?"

After listening to what she said, Shen Jueshu said: "..."

"Who wants to touch it ?" You?" He still faces it every day, does this person think about this kind of thing too often?

"You!" Sui Yu said as a matter of course, "You are my wife, of course you want to touch her! You need to do your duty as a wife!" Shen Jueshu: "...

"

Looking at Sui Yu who held his head up and chest up for granted, a question mark slowly rose in Shen Jueshu's head, why did Sui Yu become so arrogant since he guessed that the plot point was about something to happen to the two of them? Where did the person who was buried in the pillow like an ostrich go?

"Okay, okay, I'll take you for scar removal surgery." Shen Jueshu said helplessly, if he didn't express his opinion, this person might have a lot of other people.

Hearing what she said, Suiyu was satisfied, and patted himself beside him and said, "Come up quickly, it's time to sleep!"

Shen Jueshu: "...It's you who want to go to bed early, not me." "

But without you, Don't they sleep well~" Sui Yu's eyebrows and eyes drooped, like a pitiful dog.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

She took a deep breath, and finally went to bed and lay next to Suiyu, and then she could feel the man hugging her in his arms as if having fun, then turned off the light, and placed it on her neck. Rubbing and licking her glands again, she stopped in satisfaction.

Shen Jueshu: "..." I feel more and more that this guy is a golden retriever.

Shen Jueshu began to picture Suiyu's appearance as a golden retriever in his mind. If Suiyu was a golden retriever, the big tail at the back would have turned into a bunch of flowers with her flirting appearance just now, right?

She sighed faintly, always felt that her resistance to Suiyu was getting weaker and weaker now, no matter what request she made, she would agree to her, that's why she became so confident now, right?

"Be more honest, don't press the wound." Shen Jueshu told her.

"No! I already have experience!" Suiyu murmured, she hugged Shen Jue to sleep these two days, and finally she had a little Alpha face! ——In

the middle of the night, in Area B on the third floor of Huilin Building, when Sister Yang and her party arrived, it was completely quiet here, except for the sound of their car engines, there was nothing else.

At this time, the mobile phone message notification sounded again, especially in this night.

Sister Yang clicked on it, followed the instructions in the text message and drove the car forward for about 150 meters. A Rolls-Royce Phantom appeared in the field of vision, which was not at all low-key.

Sister Yang complained a lot in her heart, but she still took the people out of the car, and then looked at the Rolls-Royce Phantom.

The car was covered with anti-spy film, and the few people couldn't see who was sitting inside. After waiting for two minutes, just when she was about to get impatient, the passenger door suddenly opened, and a face came down from inside. The man who looked a bit sinister had an extremely pale face. In the underground parking lot late at night, it was really hard not to think of him as a ghost.

Sister Yang and her group: "..." They are all like this now, and they still want to scare them?

"Miss Yang." The man said, looking at Sister Yang with a half-smile.

"Well, who are you?" Sister Yang pretended to be calm. Although they had confronted each other more than once, they still didn't know the identity of the shuttler.

"You can call me Mr. Jing." The man spoke again.

Sister Yang took a deep breath and said: "Mr. Jing, I want to know what kind of cooperation you are talking about?

" We can provide convenience for you, and then you can stop them."

Sister Yang listened to what he said, her eyes almost rolled to the sky, and the plot became like this, who is to blame? Now I come here to pretend to be a good person, but now the advantage is in the hands of others, and I have to bow my head under the eaves.

"Since it's cooperation, what do you want?"

"It's convenient to talk about cooperation with Shuangkuai people. What we want is very simple. After you succeed, hand over Shen Jueshu to us." The man tugged The corner of his lips smiled, and his eyes were bound to shine!

Sister Yang: "...You asked us to hand over the protagonist to you?"

She was a little unbelievable, handing over the protagonist to them, wouldn't that be equivalent to handing over her own life to their hands!

"Miss Yang, you have to think about it clearly. If you cooperate with us, you still have the possibility of survival, but if you miss this opportunity to cooperate, then what awaits you is the inevitable end." Sister Yang's face became gloomy

. If the person the other party wants in this cooperation is Sui Yu, she will agree without hesitation, but what he wants is Shen Jueshu, the heroine who is related to their existence!

  Seeing that Sister Yang didn't speak for a long time, the man continued to add: "Even if what you think happened, doesn't death early or late give you a choice?"

 Sister Yang: "..." Then die early ?

 Late death is death, why should I help you achieve your goals? Sister Yang was a little shaken in her heart. The conditions of this cooperation are not good for them at all, not to mention that they and the Shuttle Association are already rivals. Given them the heroine, they can easily use the heroine to kill them while achieving their goals!

  "Miss Yang, do you agree or not? We don't have so much time to spend with you."

 The man laughed sinisterly. "What do you want Shen Jueshu to do?"

 Sister Yang asked, and as far as she knew, in the shooting incident in the hotel garage last time, the gun was aimed at Shen Jueshu, right? Are they trying to kill Shen Jueshu? Once Shen Jueshu died, they would be finished too.

  "What can we do? Of course we respect her and love her, and regard her as a god above us!"

 The man's sharp voice suddenly rose, as if he was mad, but also seemed to be indescribably shrinking.

 The contradiction is severe. The people on Sister Yang's side were stabbed by his sharp voice, they always felt that this person was crazy, how dare they hand over Shen Jueshu to him with his appearance!

    "Ajing, don't talk nonsense. If you disagree, then this meeting is unnecessary." A faint female voice suddenly came from the car. Even though the voice was very faint, it could make people feel the sense of oppression.

As soon as the voice came out, the man immediately became less arrogant, as if he was afraid of the woman in the car, his face trembled, and he said yes in a low voice.

Then he looked up at Sister Yang, and said, "Miss Yang, the opportunity is in front of you, you know how to choose, right?

" .

Sister Yang: "..." Is this a talk of cooperation? Are you sure you're not threatening?

"Okay, but we want to know, how can you help us?" Sister Yang gritted her teeth and said.

The man laughed in satisfaction, "Tomorrow noon will be the Yangji noodle restaurant outside the hospital, you will know when you arrive." After speaking, he got in the

car and closed the door again, and Sister Yang didn't know the woman in the car from the beginning to the end. What does it look like.

Vehicles passed by them, and everyone stood there without saying a word. Now that they have come to this point, they can be blamed for being too weak. They were abandoned by the superiors, and they themselves have become trapped beasts.

"Sister Yang, do we really want to agree to them?" Someone asked in a low voice, agreeing, this is no longer cooperation, more like working hard for them!

"Do we have other options?" Sister Yang said in a weak voice.

The others fell silent—

at this time, Shen Jueshu and the others didn't know that a conspiracy had been born against them. When she woke up in the morning, Shen Jueshu first checked Suiyu's wounds habitually, and she was recovering very well , as long as there is no major action to tear the wound, after the scabs here fall off, Sui Yu will be completely healed.

"Wife~" Sui Yu called out while still sleepy.

"Well, have you had enough sleep? You'll wake up when you've had enough sleep." Shen Jueshu asked softly.

"It's enough, but I want to stay in bed." Suiyu said in a low voice, she went to bed early and had enough sleep, but of course the bed is the warmest in winter, and she won't think about it even if she can stay in bed.

Hearing her words, Shen Jueshu laughed a little, this person was already lazy, but he became even more lazy when winter came.

"Then wait a little longer, when I come out, you have to get up." Shen Jue poked her face and said.

"Oh." Sui Yu closed his eyes, not sure if he really listened.

Shen Jue was helpless, and finally got up to wash up.

After Shen Jueshu left, without that soft body beside him, and even the pleasant smell was far away from him, Suiyu slowly opened his eyes and sighed heavily.

She felt that she was spoiled now, without Shen Jueshu by her side, she couldn't sleep peacefully, she had to stay by her side and smell the good smell before she could feel at ease.

At this time the nurse came in to make rounds, looked at her condition and praised her for recovering quickly, then left, Sui Yu sighed heavily again.

"Why are you sighing?" Shen Jue let out, and saw her sitting on the bed, wrapped in a quilt to form a rice dumpling, with a sad and resentful face.

Sui Yu raised his head, "I think I can be discharged from the hospital and go home to take care of me now, right?" Why do you have to stay in the hospital?

Hearing her words, Shen Jueshu walked up to her, pinched her face, and said meaningfully: "You will know later."

Sui Yu: "???" What charades?

However, facing her puzzled gaze, Shen Jueshu didn't seem to have any intention of explaining, but instead smiled more meaningfully.

Sui Yu: "..." With you like this, it's easy to look like I'm a big fool.

Suiyu sighed again. Having a partner who is too smart is probably such an experience, right? Always felt like an idiot.

Faced with her sigh, Shen Jueshu was unmoved, found a coat and threw it on the bed for Sui Yu to put on, and then went to wash.

Sui Yu said while putting on his clothes: "You are like the grandparents I saw on the Internet now. Even though the temperature is not cold, they insist on thinking that you are cold and ask you to wear more clothes." This ward has heating

, Many times Sui Yu felt that wearing a hospital gown was enough, but Shen Jueshu insisted on throwing her a padded jacket.

"Don't talk nonsense." Shen Jueshu said calmly. Now she doesn't believe in Suiyu's physical physique. Now she is completely relying on the body that the original owner left her. If it was replaced by her previous life The body is still uncertain how weak it is.

Sui Yu: "..."

When I just woke up, this person was so indifferent to me, now it's been too long since I woke up, is this person already getting bored? She didn't even let her speak.

Seeing Suiyu's shrunken mouth aggrieved, Shen Jue smiled slowly, poked the tip of his index finger on her lower lip, looked into Suiyu's eyes and said, "If you like acting so much, I will sign a brokerage contract with you, and then you will go to act with Siyue?"

  Now Siyue has been sent to some mountain corner to act, and it is said that the conditions are quite difficult, but every time she calls, she is happy to talk to her It's like, getting along with those leading actors, I don't see the feeling of being honed by a difficult environment at all.

  Sui Yu: "...It's better, I want to contribute to our inhibitor cause!" Blinking, he said very seriously.

  "Really?" Shen Jue glanced at her, "I think if you don't get well soon and go to the laboratory, you can give up your authorship right when the inhibitor business makes some big progress."

 Sui Yu : "..." This person was insinuating that she didn't spend much time in the laboratory, and even if she made a contribution, it might not have been made by her!

  "You wait! When I get better, I'll definitely get stuck in it!" Suiyu said unconvinced, no matter what, he still needs a signature right!

    "Really?" Shen Jue pursed her lips.

Shen Jueshu is smiling now, but in the future she will start to regret what she said today. After all, compared to a person who is stuck in the laboratory every day and doesn't know how to go home, she is still acting stupid in front of herself at this time. Time makes her feel happier.

Suiyu went to wash up, and after the two had breakfast, Shen Jueshu took Suiyu downstairs for a stroll as usual, but now he didn't dare to go shopping anymore, as the weather was getting colder, he would go shopping downstairs After a while, my face was almost frozen when I came back.

After returning, Suiyu was reading the experiment progress report given by Xia Ju and the others, and Shen Jueshu was handling some work remotely. Now that the annual holiday is over and they officially start working, they can't ignore some things. After all, if the two of them survived unharmed If not, the future life security still depends on these to earn.

At noon, while eating the lunch brought by the bodyguard, Shen Jueshu glanced at the other party, who looked at her calmly, and an imperceptible light smile curled up on the corners of Shen Jueshu's lips.

After the bodyguard went out, Sui Yu put down her chopsticks and stopped eating. She focused on Shen Jueshu, her eyes were deep, and she asked in a dull tone, "Why are you smiling at him?" People who are not familiar with it may not understand

. Shen Jueshu was smiling, but as a wife-watching maniac, Sui Yu was too familiar with Shen Jueshu's various expressions, she could quickly detect even the slightest arc, so she discovered Shen Jueshu's expression just now. Shu stared at the bodyguard and smiled!

It's not that she doubts Shen Jueshu, it's just that she feels a little displeased with this behavior.

I always feel that they have something to hide from me!

Seeing Suiyu's displeased expression, Shen Jueshu helped her scoop up a bowl of soup and put it in her hand, and said softly, "I'm not smiling at him, I'm just satisfied with something. Expecting to be laughing."

Sui Yu frowned, "Can't you understand what you're saying? Damn, were you a magic stick in your previous life?"

Hearing her words, Shen Jueshu couldn't help laughing, "What are you talking about?" But after laughing, she looked at Suiyu's chest and sighed softly: "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry, but you relax Xin, it won't take long for you to know."

Sui Yu frowned, and asked hesitantly, "Really?"

Shen Jueshu sighed softly, picked up the bowl of soup himself, and then picked up a spoon to feed Sui Yu. On the lips, "Of course it's true, I don't seem to have lied to you yet, right?"

Sui Yu: "..." I haven't lied to you, but isn't hiding it the same as cheating in disguise?

But strictly speaking of cheating, she really has never done it...

"Word game!" Sui Yu muttered unwillingly while drinking the soup.

Shen Jue smiled lightly, noncommittal.

After eating and drinking enough, Sui Yu was pressed down by Shen Jueshu and walked up and down the corridor of the hospital. She walked back and forth three times. She was almost exhausted, but Shen Jueshu seemed to be still It looked dissatisfied, and Suiyu began to feel a little cold.

I'm not satisfied with this level. If I exercise with her in the future, wouldn't I be exhausted? !

"Okay, go back and have a rest, then take a shower and take a nap." Shen Jueshu couldn't bear to look at her resentful expression, as if she was such a cruel and heartless person.

She was made to laugh a little and shook her head by her own imagination.

Sui Yu's eyes lit up, and she went back to the ward with Shen Jueshu. After a short rest, she took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom. Now she can take a bath by herself, but while she was taking a bath, she heard a voice from outside. There was a lot of movement, which shocked many people.

She was startled, and hurriedly rinsed off the bubbles on her body, put the clothes on her body without wiping the water stains dry, and then opened the bathroom door to go out, only to find that Shen Jueshu was no longer in the ward.

    She was startled, thinking of the loud commotion outside, she hurriedly opened the door and went out to find Shen Jueshu, but as soon as the door opened, she saw Shen Jueshu standing at the nurse's station with a cold expression.

Sui Yu heaved a sigh of relief, it was fine.

After confirming that Shen Jueshu was fine, Suiyu had time to observe what happened.

I saw a bunch of people standing in front of Shen Jueshu, among them were a few bodyguards who were familiar with Sui Yu, suppressing them, Sui Yu took a closer look.

"..."

Isn't one of them the same nurse who came to make rounds this morning?

She was a little confused, and stepped forward to understand the situation.

"What's the matter?" Sui Yu asked, looking at the few people who were suppressed. In addition to the nurses who made the ward rounds this morning, there were also a few doctors who were familiar with it, as if they had seen it when they were walking around the hospital. .

Shen Jueshu turned to look at her, and saw that her hair was wet, some parts of her clothes were wet and sticking to her body, and the water dripping from her hair wet the shoulders, and her brows instantly frowned. wrinkled.

He stepped forward and took off the coat he was wearing and put it on Suiyu, then gave the bodyguard a wink, and then walked towards the ward with Suiyu in his arms.

"I'll explain to you later, why did you come out like this? Don't you know it's cold?"

There is heating in the ward, but there is no place like the corridor, and it is very cold when you come out. This person dares to come out with his hair wet like this!

Suiyu heard the anger in Shen Jueshu's words, so he didn't dare to say anything more, and Shen Jueshu obediently took him back to the ward, and then let her change his clothes, and then helped her hair. blow dry.

After everything was done, Sui Yu dared to ask: "What happened just now? What did you arrest those people for?"

Shen Jueshu put away the hair dryer, and said in a cold voice: "They are the plot maintenance bureau. people."

"What?!" Sui Yu's voice was raised a lot, "They even have people in the hospital!"

This, this is too scary! After all, the nurse came in to make rounds every day, and those doctors would also meet them from time to time. If they were members of the plot maintenance bureau, wouldn't they be brushing shoulders with death every day?

Shen Jueshu smiled softly, "Of course not, the defenders pretended to be them."

Since she dared to stay in this hospital for so long, of course it was because she had already found out everyone's details, even if there was a little bit in her resume. If it is not in line with common sense, she will temporarily transfer people to other places, and all the people who stay are those who have passed through multiple screenings and proved to be qualified.

"Can people impersonate?" Sui Yu was a little dumbfounded, because the few people she saw just now seemed to be no different from the ones she usually saw?

"Of course." Shen Jueshu's eyes were a little cold, "They probably don't know that if they want to enter this hospital, in addition to identification, we will draw a little blood every day to verify that it is their own."

Unless They are like Sui Yu, whose soul enters the body, or if they just pretend to be that person, even with her so many mechanisms, they have no possibility of cheating at all!

And she has been waiting for this day for a long time. She has already started to deploy on the first day after entering the hospital, just waiting for those people to come to their door when they can't bear it anymore!

Sui Yu was slightly taken aback when she heard Shen Jueshu's words, she really didn't expect Shen Jueshu to be able to do this.

"The system can actually help people change their appearance?" Sui Yu murmured, but after she finished speaking, she felt that it was not impossible. After all, wouldn't the system in the novel always have a mall? Isn't it impossible to exchange points for something beyond scientific understanding?

Shen Jue stood up, patted the clothes and said, "Do you want to go out and have a look?"

Sui Yu's eyes lit up, "Of course!"

They managed to catch someone, so of course she wanted to take a closer look!

While going out, she sighed in her heart, when she was still recuperating, Shen Jueshu had already done so much, waiting for them with a network of heaven and earth!

The two came to an empty ward. At this time, the five people were already tied to the chairs by the bodyguards. The technique was more professional and firm than when Ding Qisi tied Suiyu back then.

Sui Yu looked at those people with some curiosity, and finally she couldn't hold back and went forward and pinched the nurse's face, the touch was real, and she touched around the face, but she didn't find anything sexual.

"That's enough! Get your dirty hands off!" The nurse said in an annoyed voice.

take it back

    hand, and then slowly wiped the hand that he just touched her with a disinfectant wipe, and said, "If it wasn't for curiosity, you thought I wanted to touch you?

"

The nurse almost vomited blood from her anger!

"If you want to kill, just kill, what to do with so much nonsense!" The nurse turned her head to one side, looking unbearable to be humiliated.

"Can't someone who fights and kills all day long be a civilized person?" Sui Yu shook his head and sighed, then returned to Shen Jueshu's side, and said in a low voice, "Since they pretended to be, what about the original people?"

Shen Jueshu looked at her, "Don't worry, the original people have been taken to a safe place."

Since she dared to set up this trap, she naturally thought of the safety of those people.

Sui Yu breathed a sigh of relief, as long as people are fine.

Shen Jueshu looked at the nurse, and said in a low voice, "You are Sister Yang, right?"

Nurse: "..."

At this time, the bodyguards were guarding the door, and they were the only people in the ward who knew the truth. , so Shen Jueshu spoke very boldly. She looked at the nurse's face and said, "When will you change back to your original form?" Nurse: "..."

Looking

at Shen Jueshu's calm attitude, Only then did Sister Yang finally understand that she had clearly fallen into her trap!

"Damn!" Sister Yang scolded angrily, she really wanted to know if the people in the shuttle knew about this situation set by Shen Jueshu? If they know, this is letting them use as guinea pigs to help them find their way? !

If she didn't know, she had to say horror in her heart, Shen Jueshu, in this passive position as a prey, was able to lay traps to lure them into the circle, it was simply terrifying. Seeing Sister Yang's distraught look, Shen Jueshu pulled a chair in front of them and sat down, then said, "I really want to know, how did you hook up with the people from the Shuttle Association?"

    She originally thought that the two parties would be at odds, but then the arrival of Uncle Li made her change her mind. The incompatibility only exists when there is no common enemy. If there is a common enemy, even if it is the most eager to fight People, it is also very likely that a short-lived alliance will be formed.

Sister Yang shut her mouth and eyes, her chest heaved violently, obviously looking very angry, and the other people who were tied up also lowered their heads, looking extremely depressed and desperate.

Seeing their situation, Shen Jueshu sighed faintly, "They pushed you in just like that, why don't you still keep a secret for them?" Sister Yang thought about it, opened her eyes and looked at Shen Jueshu

, Then he looked at Suiyu next to her, and said, "You guys know a lot more than we thought." It would

not be surprising if Shen Jueshu and the others knew about the defenders, after all they had already revealed themselves, but the Travelers Association Together, as far as they know, Shen Jueshu and the others didn't have any direct conflict with the shuttlers.

The corners of Shen Jue's lips curved slightly, "If we don't know a little bit more, we will be the ones who die." Knowing

nothing will make them fall into the abyss faster.

Sister Yang was a little dumb, and after thinking for a long time, she said in a low voice: "Don't you really know the reason why we cooperate?" They have already been

pushed to this point, why are they still pretending to be innocent now?

"You must be sure that we know the reason?" Sui Yu rubbed his chin, and suddenly laughed softly, "Does that mean that our guess is correct?

" During the time in the hospital, are you afraid that I will be discharged from the hospital?" Sui Yu was a little nervous when he said this, and seeing Sister Yang's face turning green and white, he suddenly understood those perverted psychology.

Looking at her face like this, I really feel very happy in my heart!

"You!" Sister Yang gritted her teeth, this person already knew about it, but she still teased herself here!

"Now that you have fallen into our hands, are you sure you don't want to be good?" Shen Jueshu chuckled, but there was no smile in his eyes, and he said coldly: "Or do you think they will come to save you? "

"If you want to live longer, you should recognize the situation in front of you."

Sister Yang said nothing with a gloomy face, and the other people who were tied up began to worry. In their opinion, how could the shuttle come to rescue them? Once this kind of thing happens, it must be abandoned!

"Sister Yang!" they shouted. The more they shouted, the more impatient and short of breath Sister Yang became.

"When your consciousness will be wiped out now is in our hands." Shen Jue said in a cold tone.

Sui Yu seemed to stand aside calmly, but in fact he was already screaming in his heart that her wife is so handsome! Want to be slept on!

The author has something to say:

Riwan failed to get you to order advance payment, I know, you don't want a messy code word, after all, the chaos doesn't know how to read people's faces, and it makes all the sisters laugh for no reason (sorrowful wipe tears)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 462 71
Two innocent children / Slow to warm up / Secretly in love in the beginning, openly in love in the end. Synopsis: Huo Wan failed to seduce her steel...
9.3K 151 12
TIME SERIES #01 (UNDER REVISION) In the aftermath of a heartbreak that left my spirit shattered, I found myself wandering through the debris of shatt...
10.8K 785 75
【The radio drama of the same name is now available on Fanjiao, welcome to listen】 Synopsis: Everyone says that a tiger does not beget a dog, but Gu F...