Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 51: Love You

706 23 0
By Kylenyanyanyanya

    The tone was gentle and soft, and the sweet smell of wine slowly brushed over Suiyu's face and skin while speaking, Suiyu's body froze, and the heat crawled up behind her ears belatedly, a feeling of being punctured The embarrassment made her face more and more red.

"I, I..." Sui Yu was speechless, because what she thought in her heart was really not very clean...

At this moment, the two of them were in the underground garage, with their cars beside them, and Sui Yu was leaning against the car. Admiral Shen Jue hugged him in his arms, and the emptiness around him made him even more ambiguous.

Shen Jueshu leaned into Suiyu's arms, raised his head slightly and brought his red lips close to Suiyu's chin, and kissed him casually, his tone became more and more lazy, "You can do whatever you want." "You

have You have the right to do whatever you want to me~" This time the kiss stuck to her chin, it was no longer just a touch of water, but a clear feeling of her touch.

Soft and slightly warm.

Sui Yu's shame after being punctured began to rise along with the desire in his heart, the hands hugging Shen Jueshu's body became tighter and tighter, and his face became more and more red.

She is shy, but it doesn't mean she doesn't want Shen Jueshu.

And during this period of time, she also secretly watched two films, yes, it should be true, right?

"Then, let's go home then?" He said casually, if he didn't listen carefully, he really didn't hear what she said.

Shen Jue's throat rolled slowly, and she felt that she was getting more and more drunk after drinking, and one day she was able to wait for Suiyu's initiative.

Snow's pheromone wrapped the two of them together, and the long-suppressed desire slowly spread in her heart until it became bigger and bigger, her head buried in Sui Yu's neck rubbed against her, and her red lips pressed against her fragile neck Kissed, if she didn't have the last reason to tell her that this place is not good, she would really want to follow Yu to explore here now.

After all, she has been suppressed for too long.

"good."

Suiyu was also a little excited when she got the answer. She helped Shen Jueshu get into the car carefully, and then went around the front of the car and got into the driver's seat. She wanted to catch fire and go home quickly, but she was a little too excited, and finally Unable to restrain himself, he immediately unbuckled his seat belt, then leaned over to Shen Jueshu and trapped her in his arms, kissed the lips that just said the word that made his heart sway, and unscrupulously grabbed the nectar from her mouth.

This kind of life of having a girlfriend who wants to hug and kiss, really makes people feel moved to tears just thinking about it.

For her sudden movement, Shen Jueshu naturally accepted all of it, and even raised his head to make it easier for him to plunder him.

Feeling her excited pheromone from this eager kiss, Shen Jue smiled a little with his brows and eyes.

At this time, Suiyu really has a taste of Alpha.

After kissing for a long time, Sui Yu finally turned around to calm down his over-excited mood, his face was already red enough to warm his hands, he had just kissed Shen Jueshu, but he didn't dare to look at her anymore, he lowered his head and licked her After licking his lips, he could still feel the smell of Shen Jueshu.

The tips of his ears became even hotter, and he felt that his behavior just now was a bit rude.

At this time, a hand stretched out from the side, put it on her leg and patted it comfortingly, and shook sullenly, a little doubting whether it was comforting or teasing.

With a clear cough, she raised her head as if nothing had happened, but just as she raised her head, her pupils constricted instantly, and all the agitated mood disappeared, and she quickly rushed towards Shen Jue. At the same time, a gunshot rang out in the garage. Echoed especially clearly.

  The sound of penetrating the glass and the sound of getting into the mouth all came to Shen Jueshu's ears, and he was firmly protected by Suiyu, and Suiyu's muffled humming also reached Shen Jueshu at a close distance Shu's ears.

  Her slightly drunken head woke up in an instant, and she felt some hot, sticky liquid flowing onto her hands... "Suiyu!"

    She hurriedly wanted to check on Sui Yu's situation, but Sui Yu kept her movements so that Shen Jueshu could not move at all, and still firmly protected her under her body, even though she was so painful that there was no blood on her face .

Fierce gunshots began to reverberate in the garage. Several people came to the car to protect them. One person opened the driver's door, moved Suiyu's lower body to the co-driver, and quickly started the car toward the car. Go crazy outside!

  The gunshots were still echoing in the background, but Shen Jueshu could no longer care about why this happened suddenly. She touched Suiyu's back, and the scarlet sticky hand stimulated all her senses. He was leaning against her arms, but she didn't dare to hold her tightly.

  "Drive faster, drive faster," she murmured.

  "Huh?" The bodyguard sitting in the driver's seat didn't seem to hear her words clearly.

  "I told you to drive faster!" Shen Jueshu's voice suddenly rose, his eyes were red, and there was deep panic in it.

  The bodyguard was taken aback by her appearance, and the car, which was already driving extremely fast, stepped on the accelerator to the bottom and drove out! All the way towards the Shen family's private hospital!

  ——In the hospital corridor full of the smell of disinfectant, Shen Jueshu sat on a rest chair, her whole body was so stiff that she trembled slightly. At this time, the red suit on her body seemed to be dyed deeper. She looked down, her eyes tightened.

 For a moment, she quickly took off her clothes and threw them on the ground. Seeing the redness, she seemed to see Sui Yu's blood-stained half of her body.

  Suiyu's blood was all over her hands. She rubbed them desperately, but she couldn't get them clean. Her eye circles became more and more red, and her emotions gradually reached the verge of collapse.

  When Shen's parents heard the wind and rushed over, what they saw was Shen Jueshu like this. He lost all his calmness in the past, like a trapped animal on the verge of collapse. To her desperate wail.

  Jiang Siyue, who rushed over with Shen's parents, felt a pain in her heart, and hurriedly stepped forward to take off her coat and put it on Shen Jueshu's thin shoulders, hugged her and comforted her: "It's okay, it's okay, it will be fine of."

    It was obvious that he was comforting others, but he was comforting and comforting, and his own tears also flowed out.

She was also scared, seeing that Shen Jueshu's body was covered with so much blood, one could imagine how much blood Suiyu had spilled?

The expressions of Shen's parents are also extremely ugly. Shen's father stepped forward and picked up Shen Jueshu's coat on the ground, and he could feel the wet feeling with his tentacles. His face became more and more tense. Before he came, he naturally Hearing the bodyguard report the incident to him, he couldn't imagine Sui Yu standing in front of Shen Jueshu, but after touching the blood-stained coat, he seemed to see it clearly.

Shen's mother stepped forward to hug Shen Jue to comfort them, and then put the clothes brought by the bodyguards on them.

"Baby, can mom take you to wash your hands?" Shen's mother touched Shen Jueshu's face and said with a sob.

In a word, it seems to bring Shen Jueshu back to when he was a child, when he was cared and loved by his mother, and Shen Jueshu also raised his eyes to look at Shen's mother, like a wronged child, and said with red eyes: "I want to wash my hands!" , but I also want to wait for her here."

"I want to wait for her, I want to see that she is safe and sound."

Shen's mother's heart tightened suddenly, and she almost shed tears, she tilted her head and secretly wiped her eyes. After wiping his eyes, he asked the bodyguards to help fetch a basin of water, and Shen's mother helped Shen Jueshu clean himself.

Shen Jue stared blankly at Shen's mother cleaning himself up, and then took a towel to help him wipe his face, the blood on his neck, the hot water in the pores brought comfort, his nerves seemed to be slowly let go, tears It slipped down unexpectedly.

  Jiang Siyue felt uncomfortable seeing Shen Jueshu like this, she took out a tissue to help Shen Jueshu wipe away the tears on his face, originally she thought Shen Jueshu would not love such a cold person even if he liked him, but After seeing her like this today, Jiang Siyue felt ashamed of her thoughts.

  A person's cold temper is not a reason for him to doubt her feelings. Sniffing, she said firmly, "Ah Yu will be fine!"

    They like each other so much, Sui Yu will not be willing to leave Shen Jueshu alone, right?

After being wiped clean by Shen's mother, the warm water made Shen Jueshu gradually calm down. Now she can't let herself be completely nervous and worried. She still has a lot of business to do. She didn't raise her head, and asked in a solemn tone. Said: "Who is the one who shot, have you caught it?"

Although she didn't specify who to ask, but when she said this, everyone knew who she was talking to.

The bodyguard lowered his eyebrows and said with some shame: "I only saw a man, sorry, we are useless."

After they lowered their heads, not only did they not find a person hiding in the car directly opposite their car, but After the other party shot and attacked, the people on his side have not been able to catch the other party!

Shen Jueshu didn't speak, she lowered her head and her face was hidden in the shadow so that it was hard to see her face at this moment.

The atmosphere cooled down, and the bodyguard rolled his throat slowly, and then said: "But he was shot in the leg by us, we have sent a message to each hospital, if there is a gunshot wound admitted to the hospital, we will be notified immediately "

Shen Jueshu was quiet for a long time, and then said: "Did the surveillance in the garage capture the situation at that time?" "

We have sent someone to negotiate with the people in the hotel, and the surveillance will be brought back soon."

Shen Jue nodded in relief, and then did not say anything else. Her eyes fell on the closed operating room door. She still had many doubts about what happened tonight. If it was someone from the Plot Maintenance Bureau If they did, wouldn't this direction also shift their plot?

If it was the Shuttle Association, the muzzle was clearly aimed at him at that time. Did they want to die by themselves?

The more Shen Jueshu thought about it, the more messed up her mind became, as many things were beyond her control.

A group of people waited quietly outside. As time passed bit by bit, everyone's hearts began to become anxious. After an unknown amount of time, the red light in the operation finally went out. The door was opened immediately.

    Shen Jueshu immediately stood up, the coat she was wearing slipped to the ground and she didn't respond at all. She came to the doctor and asked with a dry throat, "How is she?" The doctor looked at the pale and beautiful woman in front of her

. The woman, with a calm look in her eyes, said: "We have been rescued, but the location of the injury is too dangerous. Next, we will be sent to the intensive care unit for observation for a period of time, and we will transfer to the hospital after the situation is completely stabilized." Go to the general ward."

"By the way, you can stay with her in the intensive care unit, you two-way marked, your pheromone can play a role in comforting her."

The doctor also felt very tired, and he was about to leave work, who Knowing that she received such an emergency, and that the injured person was Suiyu, after the long operation, she was exhausted physically and mentally.

Shen Jueshu laughed slowly after hearing that he was rescued, tears rolled down his eyes.

She knew that Suiyu would never abandon herself, and she would be fine.

On the way to send Suiyu to the hospital, Suiyu's condition was no longer good, and she started talking nonsense in a daze, but the most she talked about was still loving herself. Normally, Shen Jueshu would definitely like to hear her say that to herself, but at that moment, she panicked.

Sui Yu loves her with every sentence, as if he is afraid that he will not have a chance to tell her in the future, so he will say a few more words when he can say it now.

Sui Yu was transferred to the intensive care unit, and Shen Jueshu went in after making some preparations. Seeing Sui Yu lying on the bed with a bloodless face, Shen Jueshu carefully touched her face, feeling Feeling the cool touch, the eye circles became more and more red.

The pheromone wraps Suiyu in it, and after the coldness fades away, only the gentle pheromone is left. It seems that as the owner begins to cry, Shen Jueshu tears rolling down, and said choked up: "I want to hear you wake up and say love Me." Instead of loving me in a hurry as if there is no time.

But Suiyu didn't hear her words, she was still sleeping peacefully, as if she just fell asleep.

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu like this, and her fingertips slowly landed on the center of her brows. She thought in a daze, she shouldn't feel the pain now, right? If she felt pain, her brows should be wrinkled at this time.

Obviously, this person can't help but act like a baby to herself if she gets hurt a little bit, but why doesn't she act like a baby to herself this time? Wake up, wake up and you can act like a baby.

Shen Jueshu has never wanted Suiyu to wake up and act like a baby to her at a moment like now. As long as she wakes up now, she will agree to whatever she says and do, as long as she wants to act like a baby.

The people outside the monitoring room also felt a little blocked when they saw the situation inside. After Shen Jueshu came out, the bodyguard showed Shen Jueshu the copied surveillance, and said in a low voice, "The other party knows the surveillance of the garage very well. , many times can accurately avoid the surveillance."

  Shen Jueshu held the tablet and looked at the surveillance video inside, at first it showed that it was his car, and the car directly opposite to his car didn't look strange at first. After I followed Yu into the car, a person slowly sat up in the back seat of the opposite car, staring straight at the car where she followed Yu.

  The monitoring was a little fuzzy, and the man had made a disguise. Apart from being able to see that the figure was that of a man, there were no other valuable clues.

  When he shot, Sui Yu had obviously spotted the other party, and time was running out, so Sui Yu jumped on him without any hesitation and used her body to help him block the bullet.

  Seeing that the person in the car couldn't do it with one blow, he immediately got into the driver's seat and started the car to leave. At this time, the bodyguards also rushed over, but the person obviously knew that they were followed by bodyguards, so he took the first blow. If it fails, immediately choose to retreat.

  After watching all the surveillance videos, Shen Jueshu's face was a little ugly, and he handed the tablet back to the bodyguard. This person still had a response.

 He was shot by the wheel of the bodyguard when he was about to escape. When he got out of the car, he was shot. The bodyguard injured his leg, and was taken away by a car that came suddenly, and even the bodyguards didn't react.

    "Extract all the fingerprints and blood in that car for DNA comparison." Shen Jueshu's voice was cold, this time she must find out this person!

Her eyes flickered with coldness, and she would no longer show any mercy to those who tried to attack them!

After all, this world is also her home field!

"Yes!" The bodyguard took the order to do it.

After the bodyguards left, Shen Jueshu took a deep breath and called more people to be vigilant around the hospital. At the same time, she also sent many people to secretly protect Shen's parents and Jiang Siyue. After those people are in a hurry, will they make more excessive actions?

After arranging everything, Shen Jueshu entered Suiyu's ward again. She used her pheromones to create a safe environment for Suiyu. She was sleeping and she didn't have any sleepiness.

As long as she closes her eyes, the image of Sui Yu jumping over to block her gun, and her face that suddenly turned pale due to the pain will appear in her mind.

"Wake up, okay?" Shen Jueshu murmured while holding Suiyu's hand, "Wake up, I won't scare you with the basement anymore, okay?" Speaking of the basement, her nose suddenly felt sore, thinking of

it Every time she talked about the basement, the man looked aggrieved, and when she woke up, she would never scare him anymore.

  However, she didn't know at this time, Suiyu felt that she was in a place like a paradise, where there were not so many people with bad intentions, she lived here with Shen Jueshu, basking in the sun and fishing every day, living a happy life Laid back and at ease, no one tries to separate them and nothing tries to manipulate them. In this world, they are completely free.

  In this environment, Suiyu felt an unprecedented sense of peace of mind. She doesn't have any big ambitions, and her only thought is to manage the three-pointed land in front of her door, so she likes stability and enjoys plainness.

    But as time went by in this world, she gradually began to feel a little unreal. According to the original situation she and Shen Jueshu were in, how could they suddenly have such a peaceful life? The sense of separation became more and more serious, and she seemed to hear Shen Jueshu's voice in a trance, she said that she woke up, and she owed her a favor.

Suiyu was confused, how could he still owe her a favor? After so long, I have said that I like her more than once, right?

But the emptiness in her heart was getting bigger and bigger, until one day, she wanted to leave that place, when she opened the door and wanted to leave, the door suddenly turned into an abyss, as long as she stepped out, she would fall to pieces .

But how could a good door suddenly become an abyss? Sui Yu became more and more sure that this was not true, and seeing the bottomless abyss, she gritted her teeth and jumped straight into it!

The feeling of weightlessness spread throughout the whole body in an instant, Sui Yu suddenly opened his eyes, his body trembled uncontrollably, feeling like his soul was returning to his place.

Sui Yu's eyes gradually saw the things in front of him clearly, the white ceiling, and soon another person appeared in his sight, this person had a face that made people feel ashamed, and the person who should be like a snow lotus was haggard at this moment, looking Looking excited.

Many question marks popped up in Suiyu's head, how did his beautiful wife become what she is now!

"You..." Before he finished speaking, Suiyu felt a tear in his throat.

"Don't talk." Shen Jue rang the call bell, then poured a glass of warm water and inserted a straw to feed it to Sui Yu's mouth.

Sui Yu drank the water, keeping her eyes on Shen Jueshu. She really lost a lot of weight. The already thin person looked like a piece of paper blown away by a gust of wind, looking extraordinarily thin.

At this time, the doctor came in to help her check the situation, and said with a good expression on his face: "It's not a big deal when you wake up. After all, the top Alpha's physical fitness is here, and you can just take a good rest afterward." Then he explained some

precautions The matter left with confidence.

Suiyu didn't understand what the doctor said, and after drinking a glass of water, she shook her head when Shen Jueshu asked if she wanted more, and then slightly touched her chest, she blinked slightly.

Shen Jueshu suppressed his emotions, looked at Sui Yu's blinking eyes, and couldn't help asking softly, "What's wrong?

" Knowing why he was lying here, he searched Shen Jueshu's body first, and saw that she was only a little thin but had no injuries, so he couldn't help but feel relieved.

As long as nothing happened to Shen Jueshu, it would be fine.

"Is my injury serious?" I haven't spoken for a long time, and my voice is a little dry and hoarse.

Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jueshu didn't know what kind of mood she was in. She touched Sui Yu's eyebrows and said in a low voice, "You have been asleep for nine days.

" Vegetative state.

Sui Yu's eyes widened slightly, as if he couldn't believe that he had slept for so long, no wonder Shen Jueshu looked so thin.

There was some distress in her eyes, and she took Shen Jueshu's hand and said in a low voice: "Why didn't you take good care of yourself! You're still thin!" After talking about it,

her own eyes were moist, and her heart was sore. He just wanted her to be well, but this person turned out to be good and took care of himself in such a way that he would collapse when the wind blows.

Seeing Sui Yu Mingming lying on the bed with such a serious injury and unable to move casually, but still wanting to feel sorry for herself, Shen Jueshu could no longer control her emotions, she leaned over Sui Yu, choked up, burning hot Tears slid down the pit of her neck, burning her skin as if it ached.

"Don't cry." Suiyu was a little flustered, he couldn't move his body, he could only hug Shen Jueshu with his hands weakly, and began to comfort him a little clumsily.

Shen Jueshu shook her head, hugged Suiyu and cried for a long time before raising her head again, she turned her back and wiped the tears on her face, her voice was muffled because of her blocked nose, she said: "Just now You didn't see anything."

She felt as if she was a catastrophe. Since Suiyu met her, her injuries seemed to have never stopped. This time it was even worse. Her leg injury happened to be unresolved, but she was shot again because of saving her.

"Okay, I didn't see it." Sui Yu pursed his lips and smiled, and said obediently.

Shen Jueshu tidied himself up, then turned his head to look at Suiyu, touched Suiyu's thinned eyebrows and said, "Don't do this again in the future, I don't want you to have an accident." That sense of panic that was about to be

lost , she doesn't want to experience it again.

Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu's solemn appearance, and the smile on her face gradually faded, and she said in a low voice, "But I don't want anything to happen to you either." At that time, the gun was obviously

aimed at Shen Jue It came from Shu's heart, if he blocked them, both of them would still be alive, but if he didn't block, then Shen Jueshu would definitely die!

The two of them couldn't tell each other, they just stared at each other, and in the end they looked at each other for a long time without finding a winner, Shen Jue sighed lightly, and took the lead to look away.

She can understand Suiyu, if it were herself, it would be impossible to watch her get hurt.

Seeing that she didn't pursue it anymore, Sui Yu smiled smugly as if he had won a battle.

It's just that after laughing, her complexion started to turn bitter again, and her chest hurts badly, even if she doesn't move, there will still be a faint pain that won't go away.

"Has that person been caught?" Sui Yu asked.

Speaking of this, Shen Jueshu's face turned cold, "He is dead."

Immediately, she followed Yu and talked about the whole story. It turned out that Shen Jueshu had someone compare who it was based on the DNA information and fingerprints in the database. Finally, when her people arrived, they found that the person was already dead, and the body was randomly abandoned in that rental house, and there were no traces of other people left at the scene. The murderer did it very cleanly.

Sui Yu was a little speechless after listening, and opened her mouth slightly with a look of astonishment. After a long time, she found her voice and said, "Who could have done it?"

This method is too ruthless, right?

Shen Jueshu said in a cold voice: "I'm more inclined to be the shuttler."

After this happened, she thought about it calmly, and compared with the previous situation where the three women came to her door, they were two different things. The style of handling things, one is funny, and the other is direct and brutal.

If you really want to compare it, she is more inclined to feel that such a ruthless thing can only be done by the Shuttle Association.

Sui Yu thought about Shen Jueshu's words, combined with his impression of the two organizations, and agreed with Shen Jueshu's words.

"Can't we find them now?" Suiyu said in a low voice, wouldn't the clues be broken once that person died?

"I'll always find them." Shen Jue's voice was cool, the difficulty in finding the shuttle was that there was just a little clue, but this clue would be erased and disappeared without a trace.

Seeing what Suiyu wanted to say, Shen Jueshu raised his hand to cover her eyes, and said in a soft voice: "You just woke up, you should take a good rest, don't think about these things so much, your most important thing now is It's to heal your injury."

"Oh." Sui Yu didn't try to be brave, he obediently responded and closed his eyes, but he still wanted to grab Shen Jueshu's hand, as if she could have a lot of love in this way. sense of security.

Seeing such sullenness, Shen Jue smiled softly.

"By the way, you come up to sleep together too!" Sui Yu suddenly opened his eyes and tugged at Shen Jueshu's hand. The black and blue under his eyes almost turned into a panda. How long has it been since he had a good rest?

"No, I will crush you." Shen Jueshu refused in a low voice.

"Be careful not to press me down, it's fine, come up! I won't sleep if you don't sleep!" After speaking, her eyes really widened, as if she wanted to fight her to the end.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

Helpless, she finally compromised under Suiyu's gaze, took off her coat, put on the bottoming shirt inside, and carefully went to bed beside Suiyu, and then carefully placed her hands on Suiyu's abdomen so as not to press her. wound, and slept facing her.

Seeing her coming up, Sui Yu was relieved, and the spirit that was holding on was also relaxed. Even though it was a bright day outside the window, she still slept soundly.

This is what Shen's parents saw when they came over. The two were lying on the same bed, and Shen Jueshu carefully hugged Suiyu in his arms. It was obviously not a comfortable position, but they just slept very well. Shen.

The three tacitly kept their movements to the lightest, but Shen Jueshu, who would wake up even with such a little movement before, fell into a deep sleep this time, and was not affected by the sudden person at all.

Seeing Shen Jueshu finally having a good rest, the three of them began to feel a little relieved. Shen Jueshu's appearance before really made people worry that her body would collapse directly.

The three of them went out after not staying for long, and Jiang Siyue said to the second elder, "Go back, I will guard here, and I will tell you in time if there is anything." The second elder of the Shen family is also getting older, and

this For a while, I was always running around, worrying about Suiyu and worrying about them.

The second elder obviously also knew that he could no longer cause trouble for the young people, so he nodded and went home. Now that Sui Yu had woken up, they could relax and take a good rest.

After they all left, Jiang Siyue wrapped herself tightly and sat on the rest chair outside the ward, staring blankly at the floor that was so clean that it was almost glistening.

Shen's parents supported each other until they grew old, and the warm scenes of Sui Yu and Shen Jueshu seemed to remind her that she was alone.

He sighed softly, as if he was the only person around him now. Needless to say, Mo Yu's relationship with Li Hao was so good that it made people's teeth ache. Now even Tang Wan, she has noticed that the other party It has changed a bit, and I will start to giggle from time to time when I look at my phone.

Who else can't see the appearance of being in love!

She began to feel a little melancholy, and began to worry about the future of their group. If the house collapsed, the group could be disbanded immediately.

"Alas~"

"Why are you sighing?" A slightly indifferent voice suddenly came from beside him.

Jiang Siyue was startled, she looked up and saw Li Jiang wearing a dark coat, a brown plaid scarf around her neck, and the golden silk border that made people feel very gentle and scum was still hanging on her face Glasses.

Her eyes moved down slowly and landed on the fruit basket in her hand. She didn't answer Li Jiang's previous words, but said: "Then you came at a bit of a wrong time. They are still resting, so it's best not to disturb them."

If you want to disturb her, you won't let her in. Shen Jueshu can finally have a good rest, and no one can disturb her!

Li Jiang looked down at Jiang Siyue, the red scarf covered most of her face, and the hat on the back of the clothes was also fastened on her head by her. It was so tightly wrapped that it was really difficult for people to recognize it.

But when Li Jiang first saw him, she recognized that this person was Jiang Siyue.

It was only this person who would wrap himself up so tightly, sitting on the chair and almost shrunk himself into a ball as if he was extremely afraid of the cold.

"What were you sighing just now?" Li Jiang asked again, seemingly insisting on an answer.

Hearing her words, Jiang Siyue gave her a white look, "You heard me wrong, I just breathed out because of the coldness."

Li Jiang put the fruit basket aside, then sat down beside Jiang Siyue, know what to say.

Suddenly being alone with Jiang Siyue, Li Jiang couldn't recall the last time the two met alone, was it when Jiang Siyue was still chasing after her? Whether it is or not, now that I sit down, I find that I don't know what to talk about with the other party.

Jiang Siyue glanced at the people around her, even if she was sitting, her back was still straight, which attracted the attention of many passers-by.

Jiang Siyue pulled her towel higher, and said sullenly: "If you have nothing to do, go back quickly. I'm still worried that I will be troubled by you while sitting here." She doesn't want to be recognized by others and then take some

pictures Plausible photos choreographed nothing out of the ordinary.

"I'll wait for them to wake up here." Li Jiang said in a weak voice.

Jiang Siyue: "..." It's hard to drive her away, after all, Li Jiang is also Shen Jueshu's friend.

After being silent for a while, Jiang Siyue said in a soft voice, "Thank you for what happened last time."

This person spoke for herself online, and she hadn't formally thanked her yet.

Li Jiang turned her head to look at Jiang Siyue, most of her face was buried in the scarf so that she couldn't see her expression, but from her tone, she didn't hear any disgust.

"If you're not angry, I'll just do it myself."

Jiang Siyue lowered her eyes, "I'm not the kind of person who doesn't know what to do, you are helping me, why should I be angry?" The tone was so light that no

emotion could be heard.

Hearing this tone, Li Jiang suddenly smiled and said with a sigh: "I was worried that you would not want to have anything to do with me.

" Jue Shu has been with Yu for a long time, and he has also learned a thing or two about his ability to remain calm from Shen Jueshu.

Jiang Siyue twitched the corners of her lips, "I apologize for pestering you all the time, and I hope you can forgive me for my impulsive behavior when I was young and did not consider your feelings." Now that she thinks about it, she can't even recall what she did to

Li Jiang. Why is the obsession so big.

She is not the only one who is clearly a gentle scum.

Li Jiang's face darkened, "The past is over, there is no need to mention it, if you want to apologize, I also need to apologize to you for my previous attitude, after all, I didn't take your feelings into consideration. "

Hearing her words, Jiang Siyue once again set her eyes on Li Jiang, she never thought that Li Jiang would want to apologize to herself for her previous behavior, she was silent for a while, and asked: "You, won't you Did you fall in love with me after I left?"

The question was a little hesitant, but in the end it was a complete question.

Li Jiang: "..."

Seeing that she didn't speak, Jiang Siyue's lips curled into a slightly sarcastic smile, and she took a deep breath and said, "This discovery is even more difficult than feeling that you like Mo Yu." Accept."

Hearing that she liked Mo Yu again, Li Jiang covered her forehead with some headaches, and said in a low voice, "I didn't like you after you left, I..." She wanted to say that sentence

again I have said several times that I don't like you. When I said it again, I found it difficult to speak when facing Jiang Siyue. What's the point of saying it now? Does speaking out embarrass the other person?

She lowered her eyes and asked with a dry voice: "Jiang Siyue, do you still remember that we are classmates?"

The author has something to say:

I thought of a pre-received article when I was typing last night. If you are interested, you can save it (Taishoushou)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 7K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
6K 139 11
حب شينران والقضاء ع المنظمة
2.4M 65.4K 31
Supermodel Mila Belvedere never expected her predictable life of fame, photo shoots, and flashing lights to take such drastic turns. Never would she...
9.1K 202 14
我的omega情人 Author: 鱼很困 Link: https://www.56bok.com/list/239/239066.html She wanted to touch, but was afraid that the other person would fall off the h...