Trapped | JJK √

By bangtanmenu

When he held you captive to take revenge from your father; Jeon Jungkook AU Cover credits- @bangtanmenu - ALL... More

Chapter 01: MY KIDNAPPER IS SO HANDSOME
Chapter 02: IT'S YOUR FATHER
Chapter 03: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?
Chapter 04: IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT
Chapter 05: IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT PT. 2
Chapter 06: I DON'T DO PROMISES, LEE
Chapter 07: ARE YOU DONE?
Chapter 09: IT'S MY BROTHER
Chapter 10: WELCOME TO HELL, LEE
Chapter 11: TIME TO GO BACK, Y/N
Chapter 12: YOU'RE A FVCKING COWARD
Chapter 13: LIAR, NOT YUMMY AT ALL
Chapter 14: YOU'RE TOO FAST
Chapter 15: MARRY ME

Chapter 08: I'LL TAKE YOU TO MEET HIM

379 13 1
By bangtanmenu

You were dazzled at the fact that he had no password in his phone. Being the mafia and the succeful CEO he was, wasn't he concious about his privacy?

Well, you didn't have much time to care about these things so right after swiping up the screen, you went to the dialpad and hurriedly dialed the number briefly registered in your mind. Surprisingly, it was already saved in his phone as, 'Lee.'

*Ring ring! Ring ring! Ring ring!*

Your heart sank in disappointment as no one was answering the call. The call was about to be disconnected when at the last moment, your father picked up the call, "Hello? Mr. Jeon?"

Your heart skipped a beat upon hearing his voice after so long. It has been more than a month since Jungkook had kidnapped you and since then you hadn't heard or seen your father at all. Suddenly listening to his voice now makes you tongue-tied and overwhelmed. Your lips trembled as you tried to respond to your father but none of the words you had prepared came out, instead endless drops of tears leaked out from your eyes, which you weren't aware of.

"What the hell? So you have been contacting Jeon's behind my back?! You're really planning to get me behind the bars! Aren't you?!" Your trembling lips froze when you heard another familiar voice from the other hand.

It didn't take you long to realize that it was your brother's voice. "What are you talking about son? Why would I do that? Didn't I promise you that I will not let anyone know about it? Why would I tell the Jeon's then?" The worried voice of your father made you even more confused than you already were.

You clenched the phone in your palm and decided to speak out, but just when you opened your mouth, the angered voice of your brother came from the other hand again, "Then why the hell are you calling Jeon Jungkook?" *Beep beep*

With that, the call was disconnected, leaving you in a state of puzzlement. If the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom hadn't stopped, you wouldn't have realised that Jungkook was about to come out. Hence you quickly deleted the call logs and throw the phone on the bed before again going back to sit on the couch.

Jungkook came out wrapped inside a gray bathrobe while rubbing his slightly long black hair with a towel. His eyes fell on you right the moment he walked out, as if it was the first thing he had thought to do after coming out.

You sat dazedly on the couch, still trying to understand why your brother would talk to your father like that when Jungkook walked towards you and placed his hand on your shoulder, making you slightly flinch.

You tilted your head upwards, only to find him looking down at you with a less tensed face than usual. The wet hair sticking to his forehead released a water drop from one of his strands that rolled down his face and fell on your cheeks, making you slightly flicker your eyes.

"Come down and eat." He plainly said before walking out of his bedroom, still dressed in his bathrobe. Only after he walked away and you repeated his sentence in your head twice did you realize what he meant.

As your mind was already jumbled up with thousands of thoughts running inside, you didn't make a fuss over anything and silently walked down to the dinning hall.

Jungkook and Somi both were surprised as you were quietly having your dinner, not speaking anything unlike your usual personality. But none of them bothered to ask you out as they thought you might get uncomfortable if they questioned you. The dinner went by smoothly and Somi walked to her room, leaving you and Jungkook on the dinner table. You washed your hands and wiped them before standing up and walking back to his room, without making any noise, leaving him confusedly contemplating over your suddenly changed behaviour.
"Is she still mad at me?" Jungkook crooked his beautifully shaped eyebrows as he thought of the possibilities of you still being angered at him.

Later after finishing all his work at the study, he walked to his bedroom, only to find you fast asleep on the couch. He stood by your couch and stared at your calm face before silently jerking away all of his troubled thoughts and going to sleep too.

Next day, by the time you woke up, Jungkook had already left for work. You did your morning routine and walked downstairs, only to find Somi chatting with one of the servants.

"Y/n… Good morning!" She greeted you with a warm smile, making you smile back at her equally. You sat beside her on the chair and the servants quickly served you your breakfast too. "Eonnie, can I ask you something?" Somi who was putting butter over a slice of bread glanced at you before quickly nodding her head in approval. "How did you get to know that… it was my father who killed your brother?" Just as you expected, the whole dining room went silent after your question as Somi looked at you with confusion in her eyes.

"Well, we watched the CCTV footage of Oppa's accident that night. It was your father's car." You looked at her silently and blinked twice before speaking, "That means… you didn't see his face… right?"
You noticed how your question made her slightly uncomfortable so you immediately reached out to cover her hand in yours, "Eonnie, please don't get me wrong. I'm just asking because I want to know everything." You calmed her with your words and she sighed before nodding her head.

"Y/n… it was really your father. Jungkook personally investigated the whole case with the top detectives of South Korea. And after all, when we asked your father for confirmation, he admitted that he was the one who killed my brother, because Eunwoo oppa brought the Jeon Empire to one of the top companies all over the world, leaving behind your father's company too…" Somi was extremely careful of her words as if she was worried that she might hurt you. But your mind was totally focused on something else which no one else has noticed till now, not even Jungkook.

"Ohh." You nodded your head and looked down, still trying to connect the dots.

"Y/n… do you know that your father agreed to surrender himself to the police?" Her question made you widen your eyes in shock. Ofcourse you didn't knew, because no one told you.

Analysing your reaction, Somi hurriedly held your hand and said, "Y/n… please don't get us wrong. The only thing I and Jungkook want is that the person who killed our brother should be punished. I'm sorry that we have involved you in this.." You looked at her and closed your eyes to push back the tears that were ready to fall out of your eyes.

After silently adjusting your mind, you opened your eyes and nodded your head at her, "Don't worry about me Eonnie. I also want the real culprit to be punished." You didn't point out things but Somi could sense a hidden motive behind your words.

But she knew you were totally disturbed right now so she didn't bother to ask you anything anymore.

Two days passed away just like that, with you still trying to understand whatever happened that night of Eunwoo's demise. While unknowingly, you have been ignoring Jungkook which made him reflect on himself and his actions again and again. He was troubled throughout the nights, thinking how to get you back to your old self but whenever he decided to strike a conversation with you, his inner self would make him realise that it was he himself who wanted you to not get along with him as you would be leaving after a few days.

Hence, he didn't bothered to talk to you either.

Tomorrow was the last day of the deadline he had given to your father. By tomorrow, your father would surrender himself to the police after signing off all of his properties to you and your brother.

Jungkook thought that these two final days with you also will be swiped away just like any other days, but it was until this morning when you decided to finally have a talk with him.

"Umm… can we talk?" Jungkook who was doing his cufflinks surprisedly looked at you. He obviously didn't expect that you would suddenly want to talk with him after giving him the cold shoulder for consecutive days.

He stood silently, analysing your emotionless face before clearing his throat and nodding his head. He walked inside his closet and you followed him only to find him choosing his shoes for the day. Seeing that he was silently waiting for you to initiate the talk, you gulped before speaking up, "I heard my father admitted his crime. And… tomorrow he will be surrendering to the police?" Just as you expected, Jungkook went completely silent and his softened eyes regained the coldness in them before he lifted his head to glance at you.

"Continue." He simply asked you to continue whatever you wanted to say, but you didn't fail to notice how dangerously warn-ful his voice sounded at the moment, as if he was silently warning you not to speak a single word that might enrage him again.
But all these days after considering so much, you had prepared yourself to face his wrath. So after giving an imaginative pat to yourself, you looked straight in his challenging eyes and said, "I want to meet my father before he surrenders himself."

Again. Just as you expected. Pin drop silence. Apart from the slow and soothing breeze running in through the French windows in his room, no sound could be heard.

You palpate for a while as he stayed silent and didn't bother to answer you. Staying with him for a month now you have known what his silence meant. It was a rejection for sure.

Taking a deep sigh, you glared at him and said, "What can I probably scheme in just a day? I just want to meet my father before he disappears from my life till who knows how long! Can't you let me meet him just for the last time?!" Jungkook paused while tying his shoelaces and his gaze remained fixated over his neatly polished shoe, as if he was in the midst of thinking about something very important.

You waited for him patiently until he again lifted his head and glanced at you with a cold glare, "Fine. I'll take you to meet him."

To be continued…
© Bangtanmenu 2023
On Instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.3K 27
"you aren't my obsession princess! you're my love" Ranks 1- #3btsboys! 2- #7btsboys! 3- #486btsboys! 4- #421btsboys! 5- #355btsboys! 6- #427suga...
4.4K 147 36
This story is about LEE YOO-JIN also the main female lead. a girl who's a average student studying in third year college. she's from a middle-class f...
703K 12.1K 41
"I'm ur husband and i bet u know how to please me" -The Pervert Husband ever Jeon Jungkook "Crazy! This guy is outta control" - Jung EunHa
1.3K 76 15
A promise was made between two best friends. But promises are meant to break. ~~The tale of two bestfriends~~