Trapped | JJK √

By bangtanmenu

When he held you captive to take revenge from your father; Jeon Jungkook AU Cover credits- @bangtanmenu - ALL... More

Chapter 01: MY KIDNAPPER IS SO HANDSOME
Chapter 02: IT'S YOUR FATHER
Chapter 03: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?
Chapter 04: IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT
Chapter 05: IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT PT. 2
Chapter 07: ARE YOU DONE?
Chapter 08: I'LL TAKE YOU TO MEET HIM
Chapter 09: IT'S MY BROTHER
Chapter 10: WELCOME TO HELL, LEE
Chapter 11: TIME TO GO BACK, Y/N
Chapter 12: YOU'RE A FVCKING COWARD
Chapter 13: LIAR, NOT YUMMY AT ALL
Chapter 14: YOU'RE TOO FAST
Chapter 15: MARRY ME

Chapter 06: I DON'T DO PROMISES, LEE

421 15 1
By bangtanmenu

"What? Why? What did I do now?" You whined again seeing him who continued to have his food. "It's your punishment because you rambled shits about me in front of Suni. Which you were not supposed to do." His eyes kept fixated on his plate while his face was as usual, nonchalant. You stared at him with your mouth and eyes wide agape.

"Don't tell me you're not going to give me food just because I said that. I just joked okay!" You whined seeing him but he remained unfazed and continued to munch on his food. Somi passed you a guilty smile but you shook your hand, silently telling her not to feel so. Jungkook and Somi ate their dinner while you silently tried to look everywhere but at the delicious food served in front of you.

You had to gulp down your saliva several times seeing the mouthwatering food the siblings were munching on. "I'm done." Somi left for her room after pecking your cheek and you softly smiled at her.

"Jungkook… please… give me na! I'm really hungry!" You poked his bicep looking at him with a pout on your lips but he continued to ignore you as if you were not even present around him.
You glared at him and continued to pinch him, poke him, and even tickle him but he was eating like a stone. He didn't move nore react to your actions.

Ultimately, you felt frustrated and stood up from your chair when he was about to finish his third plate of Jajangmyeon. He stopped eating and looked up at you, only to find you standing in front of him with both of your hands cupping the sides of your waist and your lips still puckered up in a pout.

"Fine! If you don't want me to eat anything then fine! I won't eat. Now I won't eat anything even if you insist!" You stomped your leg before running towards his room. Jungkook followed your figure from his eyes until you disappeared upstairs. He kept down his chopsticks and sighed looking down as he suddenly lost all his appetite and immediately cleaned his hands before walking behind you. When he reached the room, he saw you already lying on the couch with your eyes closed and lips still pouted.

He was about to walk towards you and wake you up so that you could eat anything but abruptly stopped when his phone buzzed in his trousers. He glanced at you again before walking towards the adjoined balcony. His jaws clenched seeing the caller ID. It was your father, Mr. Lee calling him.

"Jungkook. Please listen to me. Please give me time, I swear I will surrender to the police as soon as the paperwork is completed. Please don't do anything to my daughter. She's innocent. It's not her fault. I'm accepting my mistake. Please don't do anything to her. Just give me another week, I promise I will surrender to police myself." You father begged but Jungkook remaind silent.

After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook finally decided to break the ice, "Are you done?" His dangerous voice somehow scared your father who gulped before humming. Your father wasn't a weak man, after all, he was a mafia don for a reason. But when it comes to Jungkook, he's always been scared of him. And after getting to know that he had kidnapped you, his fears were uncontrollable.

"I already gave you a whole month Lee, what else do you expect me to do? And who knows what you're planning behind my back. I don't trust you, you know that right?" Jungkook's voice sounded challenging which made your father even more tense.

"Listen Jungkook, please don't do anything to my daughter. I'm stuck up on this property paper issue. As soon as I name all my property to my kids, I'll surrender to the police. Just give me one week. I will-"

"One week it is Mr. Lee. Just one more week. If you still don't surrender to the police and admit your deeds. I don't even know what I'm going to do with your daughter. I hope you understand what I'm trying saying. You have known me better." Your father wiped the sweat from his forehead before humming at the younger. Jungkook was about to disconnect the call when your father again spoke.

"Wait Jungkook, I promise you, I will surrender to the police next week. But you also have to promise me…That you won't do anything bad to my daughter… please promi-"

"I don't do promises, Lee!" Jungkook disconnected the call right after stating his word. Then, he walked back in the room and saw you sleeping soundly on the couch. He stood there silently staring at you with a thunderstorm of thoughts running inside his mind. It's been a whole month since you're living with him, in his house, in his room
.
It would be a blatant lie if he would say he doesn't feel anything for you. Staying with you for a whole month changed a lot of things in him. Though he himself didn't, Somi noticed the changes you brought in him. The way you act around him makes him feel things he hasn't felt before. He was known as the cold hearted and merciless mafia of South Korea. His soft and warm side was only seen by Somi and Eunwoo. But now, it wasn't hidden from you as well.

He often feared that he shouldn't get so attached to you but even after trying to stay away from you, he couldn't. You wouldn't let him stay in silence whenever he is at home. He feels safe and happy when he comes home. Maybe because of you. Maybe because of his feelings for you. But he has realized something now. That if he want to achieve his goals and get your father behind the bars, he has to stay away from you.

Because it's only a week now. After this week, you will be gone from his house, from his room and from his life. Staring at your sleeping figure silently, he made a determined decision. That he won't let his feelings come in between his mission, his revenge. The most important thing in his life is to take revenge of his brother's death. Not you. Thinking this in mind, he turned a blind eyes to all those uneven heartbeats in his chest that kept reminding him of you.

Thinking that this was probably the last time when he's going to be close to you, he did what his heart asked him to do. For the first and last time.

He loosened his balled fists and kneeled in front of you. Tucking the loose strands of your hair behind your ear, he smiled softly before closing his eyes and leaning forward towards your forehead. As he placed a soft kiss on your forehead, you smiled in your sleep, feeling a little ticklish. Jungkook too smiled seeing you, his eyes getting a little blurry while staring at you. "Are you dreaming?" He whispered, closer to your lips, his breath tickling your lips.
His smile slowly faded as he realized what he was doing. Feeling a stinging sensation in the corner of his eyes, Jungkook abruptly stood up on his feets and walked back to his bed. Shutting his eyes tightly, he tried to sleep but your thoughts again invaded his mind and he sighed for the nth time, staring at the ceiling.

Next Morning~
"Go and bring me a cup of black coffee!" Jungkook ordered you when you were about to take a bite of your toast. "What? You're not going to let me have my breakfast also huh?" You squint your eyes, glaring at him and whined like a child but he remained as cold as ice.
"Jungkook, enough now. She didn't even have her dinner last night. At least let her have breakfast. Wait I'll call the maid she will-"

"Didn't you hear me? I asked for a black coffee! Go and bring me one before I handcuff you again!" Surprisingly, Jungkook suddenly shouted after interrupting his sister. You and Somi flinched seeing him fuming in anger and the dinning table fell into deep silence. You confusedly stared at him, still trying to find what wrong you have done to make him this much angry.

After blinking your eyes several times, you silently stood up and walked towards the kitchen to make a black coffee for him. Meanwhile in the dining room, Somi was trying to talk to Jungkook and ask him why he was acting so cold to you suddenly but he ignored his elder sister which.
When you came back from the kitchen, you saw Somi wasn't there, only Jungkook was sitting there with a stern face. You silently placed the cup in front of him on the table and was about to sit on the chair beside him but his icy cold voice again echoed in the room, making you stiff.

"Did I ask you to sit down? Go in my room and iron my blazer. I'm coming in a while!" You looked at him, fighting back the urge to strangle him to death while gritting your own teeths to minimize your anger.

"Do I look like a maid to you?" Not being able to control yourself anymore, you yelled at him but he still sat there silently, ignoring you. "If you argue with me one more time, I'm not going to let you have your breakfast as well. And I mean it." Jungkook glared at you which made you gulp down the curses you were going to hurl at him. You punched the table before walking upstairs towards his room and ironed his blazer. Jungkook came into his room after 10 minutes and saw you still clumsily ironing his blazer.

"Are you planning to do it for the whole day?" He sarcastically commented, only to earn a death glare from you. When you were done, you gave him the blazer and was about to walk downstairs to the dinning table but he held your wrist and pulled you back making you gasp in surprise.

"You took 15 minutes to iron just a single blazer, so technically you wasted my time. Now, you cannot have your breakfast." You parted your lips in anger but kept silent.

You silently saw him putting on his blazer and walking out of the room without sparing a glance at you. While you stood in his room, staring at his back with your mind jumbled up with thousands of thoughts. You were confused why suddenly he was acting so rude with you.

Well, not like he was a lovey dovey person to start with, he has always  been rude but in the past one month, he took care of your every single thing. Then why was he acting so rude and distant with you now.

Not gonna lie, but you have developed a soft corner for this cold man in your heart. You were so used to his presence now that you weren't even thinking of going away from his house. It's true that you missed your father but Jungkook's cold yet warm presence made you feel at ease. Unknown to you, a lone tear slipped through your eyes and rolled down your cheek when you were still dazedly staring at the door from where he left.

To be continued…
© Bangtanmenu 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.3K 76 15
A promise was made between two best friends. But promises are meant to break. ~~The tale of two bestfriends~~
14.2K 577 24
Kim yn The daughter of kim Joon ,the no.1 business man in the korea. Jeon jungkook A dangerous mafia king working as your bodyguard as he hide his id...
788K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...