Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 41: Dispute

734 34 0
By Kylenyanyanyanya

It was completely controlled by Shen Jueshu!

Hearing her words, Suiyu became unconvinced and insisted on arguing with her.

"You want to accuse me, but you have no reason to accuse me! Obviously you took the initiative to press my head to your neck and let me suck it! I didn't let you pull my clothes!" Shen Jueshu looked at the door of the elevator

. On the display screen, watching the floors jumping down one by one, he said in a calm tone: "Yes, because I took the initiative, so I have no reason, and naturally I will not go to the police station to accuse. Sui

Yu: "..." This woman in ma is playing word games with herself!

Sui Yu couldn't help but wrinkle together, she felt that she was obviously not stupid, but why she always couldn't win when facing Shen Jueshu?

Could it be that he is really the kind of person who gave all his IQ to study, but lives as a mentally handicapped person?

Seeing Suiyu's tangled appearance, Shen Jueshu's mood improved a lot, teasing this guy once in a while would make life much happier.

Shen Jueshu brought Sui Yu to a night market. For some reason, she instinctively thought that Sui Yu would like it. Sure enough, when she saw Sui Yu's eyes light up, she knew she was right.

Suiyu saw the snacks on this street and smelled the aroma of all kinds of delicacies, and already felt her appetite whetted. Although she is very hungry now, she still can't whet her appetite when asked to eat dinner at this time, but Let her taste this variety of snacks, and she has already started to speak.

    She began to order at various stalls, and Shen Jueshu actually followed to pay, without any intention of dissuading her from ordering so much, as long as it was what Su Yu wanted to eat, she would order it with her. Pay when you're done.

From being embarrassed at the beginning, Suiyu didn't feel anything at all later on, even when Shen Jueshu was busy paying for a stall, he waved and waited for her to come with joy on his face.

Seeing Sui Yu who was a little silly when he smiled like this, the arc of Shen Jue's lips never disappeared. She really liked the way Sui Yu smiled so happily.

The two of them ate a little bit from each stall, and at the end of the meal, Sui Yu touched his swollen stomach, sighed and said, "It's a bit small."

Shen Jue, who had been with her the whole time and witnessed how much she ate, had a slight expression on her face. It's getting complicated, after eating so much, you still say you have a small stomach? She was even thinking about why that stomach could hold so many things.

"It's okay to take it once in a while, but you can't overeat yourself so often." Shen Jueshu broke off four digestion tablets he bought at the pharmacy and put them in her palm, and felt relieved after watching her eat them.

"Take a walk and go back." Shen Jueshu suggested that this guy is too full to eat.

Sui Yu didn't refute her words, and walked beside her a little uncomfortable, and the two of them strolled along the periphery of the park, Sui Yu's face was a bit bitter.

Although it is very refreshing to eat, it is really uncomfortable after eating too much. It seems that I really need to control my eating in the future.

"Has the person I met at the club that day never appeared again?" Shen Jueshu asked, remembering this question.

The cool evening wind blowing makes people feel very comfortable, Sui Yu narrowed his eyes and said: "No, I don't even have any clues."

She also asked the other people who were there at that time, but there was no one. Being able to tell the identity of that person, they even agreed that there was no such person at that time.

Looking at their situation, Suiyu once again confirmed his thoughts, that man A really has the ability to tamper with human memory!

She clearly remembered that other people had interacted with this male A, so it was impossible not to know him.

It's just that the person found out that something was wrong with him? Even after he left, he immediately tampered with everyone's memory.

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu's squinting eyes, and in the end reluctantly pulled her along, lest she would not look the way and fall into the lake beside her.

"Since you can't find it, let it be." Shen Jue said calmly, now that they are the prey being targeted, how much ability do they have to know more during the prey period?

"En." Sui Yu replied softly, and after being held by Shen Jueshu for a walk, she suddenly said: "Shen Jueshu, let's go back, I'm a little sleepy." It's easy to get sleepy after eating

, What's more, there is such a comfortable night breeze blowing.

Seeing Sui Yu's sleepy look, Shen Jueshu responded softly.

----

I had a good night's sleep, and it was already noon when I woke up from Sui Yu's sleep. The alarm was turned off thoughtfully, and no one even came to wake me up.

After she washed up and went out, she saw Shen Jueshu sitting on the Nakajima platform, turning on two computers and processing work together.

"Why are you at home." Sui Yu went to pour himself a glass of warm water to moisten his throat.

"I don't have much work today, so I asked Qin Qing to bring the documents here for processing." Shen

Jueshu typed the last characters, then saved the documents and turned off the phone neatly, looked up at Sui Yu and said, "It's been a while. I'm quite busy, so let's take a good rest for a day."

Although most of the things in the company are handled by himself, it is not an easy task to act with Yu busy up and down.

"En." Suiyu stretched lazily, but when he lowered his eyes, he saw Shen Jueshu's deep eyes, which followed her gaze and landed on his abdomen.

"..."

The corners of Shen Jue's lips curled up slightly, she had just clearly seen Sui Yu's white and soft abdomen that was exposed because the clothes moved up when he was stretching.

"Don't stare at other people's bodies like a hooligan!" Sui Yuji her, does this person know the AO distance?

Shen Jueshu's expression remained unchanged, "You are right in front of me, and I don't want to see you, but I'm not blind, so what can I do?" Sui Yu: "..." I don't want to

argue

with her anymore, anyway, I don't want to. Can't say no to her.

"Are you going back to the old house today?" Shen Jueshu asked her.

Sui Yu stopped drinking water, looked up at Shen Jueshu's calm gaze, and after a moment of silence, said: "Go back!"

She wanted to find Uncle Li to see if he would tell them something.

After Shen Jueshu accompanied Sui Yu to have a simple lunch at home, the two drove back to the old house again.

I don't know if it's the illusion of the two, but I always feel that the old house I saw this time is much more desolate than before.

When they entered the main building, they were still received by Uncle Li. After making tea for them, he sat opposite them, looking at these two young faces with a sense of loss on his face.

"Uncle Li, I feel that you will know the purpose of our coming back this time." Sui Yu said straight to the point.

Shen Jueshu's eyes were also on Uncle Li. To be honest, she didn't have a deep impression of this Uncle Li. It was just that she bumped into him a few times when she came here with her parents when she was a child. It's just that the few impressions left, she could I remember that every time this Uncle Li looked at him, he seemed to feel pity.

Back then, I didn't understand, I didn't understand why I should feel pity for such a happy life, but now looking back, I feel that Uncle Li's pity was pity for my future fate.

Uncle Li looked at Sui Yu and sighed softly, "Why should you be too persistent about some things?"

Seeing Uncle Li like this, Sui Yu took a deep breath and said, "We also thought about letting nature take its course, but the reality is not as we thought, we have already been involved, how can we get out easily?"

"Uncle Li, you must know that this world is actually a book, right?" "

You told me not to repeat the same mistakes, because you told me not to follow in the footsteps of Sui Yu?"

Listening to Sui Yu's words, Uncle Li's His face became more serious, he sighed heavily, looked at Sui Yu with helpless eyes and said, "So what if it's a book? Don't you all live alive now? What's more, you still have self-awareness." Sure enough,

he Know what happened.

Sui Yu became a little excited, "So can you tell us what happened? Why did I come to this world? Now that the plot has been changed, will it really be forced to return to the original track in the future? "

Uncle Li shook his head and sighed, "I can't say more. I know some things, but they are not things that I have the authority to say.

" Someone with higher authority will tell you."

Sui Yu frowned, feeling a little unbelievable at his words, and now even speaking, you have to pay attention to such things as authority?

But looking at Uncle Li like that, he really didn't plan to say it.

"Where is the person with higher authority?"

"I can't say that."

She was silent for a while, and then asked: "Then can you tell me the original owner's mothers, what is the reason?"

Uncle Li pitied Looking at Suiyu, said: "Don't you already have a guess?"

Hearing this, Suiyu's face darkened, so even the original owner's family has actually awakened, but the original owner's mothers can't accept this, so they will choose death?

Shen Jueshu gently placed his hand on Suiyu's, comforting her silently.

Suiyu turned his head to look at Shen Jueshu, then looked away, and asked with some depression: "Why did all these misfortunes happen in the original owner's house?" The woman once said that there are very few people who are

awakened, but why did Suijia suddenly wake up? So much awakening, or is it that some people are awakened, but they just don't show it, so the organization that woman belongs to doesn't know their existence?

Uncle Li looked at Suiyu's depressed appearance, and after a long silence, he said, "Because you are a family of villains."

That is to say, in the author's setting, the whole family is villains.

Sui Yu: "..."

She suddenly twitched the corners of her lips, wanted to laugh but couldn't, and finally had to say: "How much does this author hate this family? To make a villain, you need to make a nest. "

The whole family are villains, the truth is that she has too little knowledge.

Uncle Li didn't speak any more, and fell silent with a sigh.

Shen Jueshu caressed the back of Suiyu's hand, and said softly, "You should be happy for them, at least they are free." When she

heard about the villain's family, she finally understood that when she was reading Suiyu's materials, What happened to the sense of disobedience I felt from it? Presumably those things that don't seem like they did it should be wrapped up by the plot, right?

Suiyu nodded sullenly, but she also really felt that the original owner's family was a bit pitiful. From the information I found before, it is not difficult to see that their nature is pure and good, but they did it under the coercion of the so-called plot. A lot of evil.

Perhaps it is because they are pure in nature, but they are doing behaviors that are completely contrary to their nature, and awakened in the pain and struggle?

"Then can you tell me about the situation of those people who want to correct the plot?" Sui Yu asked again.

Uncle Li hesitated for a moment, but after seeing their curious eyes, he finally said softly, "They are from the Plot Maintenance Bureau."

"Since there are novels, there will naturally be organizations that want to protect the plot settings and will not change at will, and they are." "There are

two types of people in the plot maintenance bureau, one is the real world Some of those people are placed on passerby A in every novel, and they will give passerby A a mission. When passerby A notices that the plot has deviated, they will try their best to break the plot back to the original On the track."

Sui Yu and Shen Jueshu glanced at each other, but they didn't expect this organization to be divided into reality and fiction.

"Then what is your identity, Uncle Li, can you tell me?" Sui Yu asked.

Uncle Li shook his head, "Unless it is absolutely necessary, we cannot reveal our identities."

In this way, we almost entered a dead end again.

"The original owner told us that you are trustworthy, so we can make sure that you are not on the opposite side of us and have no intention of trying to fix the plot, right?"

Uncle Li suddenly smiled softly, looking at the follower Yu said: "You don't need to try, we won't do anything to kill your consciousness. Since you are all awakened, of course you should live according to your awakened consciousness." Hearing what he said, Shen Jueshu followed Yu and held tightly

. The hands that were together relaxed slightly, at least they didn't have another enemy.

After coming out of the old house, Sui Yu looked at Uncle Li who came out to see him off, and said softly: "Why does a person like him stay with the family?

" , I still stay here and never give up.

Shen Jueshu didn't make a sound, because she didn't know the answer herself.

After returning from the old house, the two of them were not in a very good mood, so they went back to their rooms to rest, and they bumped into each other when they were going to work the next day.

Shen Jueshu still went to the company in Suiyu's car, but when Suiyu was about to get out of the car with an impatient look, she held her back.

"Be normal, don't always act impatient with me." Shen Jueshu said, she didn't want to see Sui Yu treat her like this again, and she didn't want to hear other people's feelings for them broke Conjectures abound.

Sui Yu was stretched to the ground by her, turned to look at her and said, "The situation is very good now? I feel that no one will be too surprised when we get divorced in a short time. Maybe it's still a feeling of waiting for it."

    Shen Jueshu's face turned cold, and when she heard the word divorce from her mouth again, an unknown fire began to rise in her heart. For a moment, she even wanted to shut up forever, so as not to hear from her again. to any words that offend him.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to adjust the evil thoughts that suddenly rose up, and said coldly: "We have agreed, one year."

Sui Yu scratched her head, and said with some doubts: "But isn't this opportunity good now? Why bother?" Do we have to delay it for so long to make others think that we still have the possibility of repairing?"

This marriage was not originally voluntary by her, but now that there is such a good opportunity, this person doesn't even hurry up!

The more Suiyu said, the colder Shen Jueshu's face became. She shook off Suiyu's hand and said angrily, "One year is a year! When I, Shen Jueshu, will backtrack when I say something!" After finishing

speaking Get out of the car directly, and when you close the door with your backhand, you slam it hard, and the whole car shakes three times.

Seeing that Shen Jueshu was really angry, Sui Yu hurriedly got out of the car and chased after him, and asked in puzzlement, "Why? Do you have anything else to do?" Being chased by

her, Shen Jueshu stopped Seeing that Sui Yu also stopped suddenly, with a dazed look on his face, he gritted his teeth slightly and said, "Tell me the truth, were you stupid in your last life?"

Sui Yu: "...Why are you still swearing. "

Shen Jueshu didn't bother to talk to her, and walked away directly. If she stayed with Yu any longer, she was worried that she would really be so angry with her that she would do something radical.

Seeing the back of Shen Jueshu leaving, countless question marks popped up in Suiyu's mind, is Shen Jueshu's temperament so volatile now? What I said earlier was the truth, and I didn't say anything wrong, right?

Unable to understand, she decided not to touch Shen Jueshu's bad luck for the time being, so she stayed in the laboratory all day and was dizzy.

And Shen Jueshu downstairs originally thought that this person would come to find her for lunch at noon, but the lunch break was almost over, and there was no one in sight, which made her face even more gloomy.

Does this person really want to divorce him early?

Obviously I can feel that she cares about me, but why didn't I have that feeling?

As a top-level Omega sought after by everyone, one can imagine his own charm, but this person who is used to being chased by everyone is now beginning to doubt his own charm.

She began to reflect on whether the impression she gave Suiyu was too bad before, so no matter how she changed later, she still had that bad image in her mind, so she couldn't feel her charm?

    Omega, who was so unconfident, fell into a strange circle. She even lost her mind slightly when she was working, but when she realized it, she became angry again.

She used to regard feelings as useless things, and she hated others bringing the emotions in her feelings to work, but now she became the person she hated the most.

She threw out all the distracting thoughts in her head and started to work seriously, without emotion, at least she couldn't mess up her career.

Although she didn't think Suiyu could escape from herself.

----

Suiyu still doesn't know what Shen Jueshu is struggling with for herself. She looks at the experimental data in front of her at this moment, and finally decides to stop. She feels that her current state is really not suitable for continuing the experiment. What's the matter with being distracted all the time!

"Boss, what's wrong with you?" Someone asked worriedly, looking at her distraught appearance more than once.

"It's okay, you guys are busy, I'll go to the side to rest, or you can take a rest when you are tired, don't make your head swell like me." After saying this, even she shook her head in disgust.

Others: "..."

Suiyu came to the lounge, made himself a cup of tea and quietly held it in his hand, but all he could think about was Shen Jueshu.

Why is she so angry? !

Now she is getting more and more confused about Shen Jue's anger.

He sighed faintly, and when he came back to his senses, he looked at the darkening sky outside. Anyway, he couldn't continue to concentrate on his work today, so he simply left work early.

"Do you want to die here suddenly because you are not off work? You will lose your life when you get the compensation." When Sui Yu was about to leave, he looked at other people who were still busy and said helplessly.

Are all the Omegas in this world working so hard? Shen Jueshu is, and so are they, all of them are kings of scrolls.

Others heard her words: "..."

In the end, she silently started to pack her things and prepare to leave work. She was right, the compensation cannot be taken back and spent by those who look down on them as Omega.

Sui Yu went downstairs to the floor where Shen Jueshu was, and saw that the light was still on in her office, thinking that after a day, her anger should have disappeared, right? He went up and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Shen Jueshu's cold voice came from inside.

Sui Yu: "..." It felt like she was still in a bad mood.

Pushing the door open and entering, Shen Jueshu was staring at the screen, typing on the keyboard with one hand, and clicking the mouse with the other, making Suiyu a little dumbfounded.

This man is very good at shooting left and right.

"Then what, I'm off work." Sui Yuqing coughed and said.

Shen Jueshu stopped the movements in his hands, raised his eyes to look at Suiyu, seeing her erratic eyes, and she didn't dare to look at him, his heart became even more blocked, is he so scary?

Seeing that she was silent, Sui Yu lowered his voice, "You still said you asked me to set the alarm clock, I think you are the one who should set it the most."

Seeing her weak appearance, except for the faint transmission from her body. The pheromone smell, really doesn't look like Alpha at all.

She sighed softly, saved the file, turned off the computer and got up, put her coat on her arm, and said softly: "Let's go."

Seeing that she finally spoke, the expression on Suiyu's face relaxed a lot, and hurried to help She opened the door as attentively as a big dog wagging its tail.

Shen Jueshu: "..." I feel more and more that this person looks like a big golden retriever.

She was amused by her own idea. Although it was outrageous, Shen Jueshu somehow felt that she was appropriate.

The two walked out together, Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu's face, hesitated to speak a few times, made her blush.

Shen Jueshu was naturally aware of her state, but he just played tricks and didn't take the initiative to ask her, and didn't let her go down the steps, pretending to be nonchalant.

Sui Yu: "..." Seeing other people like this under normal circumstances, shouldn't it be to ask what you want to say?

She drooped her head, a little dejected, she wanted to ask Shen Jueshu why she was angry in the morning, but she was afraid that Shen Jueshu, who had already calmed down, would get angry again after asking.

Then the two got in the car and drove home, Shen Jueshu didn't take the initiative to ask questions along the way, Sui Yuzhen still held back, which made Shen Jueshu sigh for her in his heart.

This guy can really hold back, no wonder he always kills anger.

Back home, when he was about to get off the car, Shen Jueshu said, "Tell me, you were hesitant to talk along the way, what do you want to say?"

Seeing Shen Jueshu finally asked, following the expression on Yu's face The expression is also a lot of surprise, but he still has to restrain himself from being too obvious, so it looks a lot weird.

"Cough!" Sui Yu lightly coughed to prepare, and then said cautiously, "You can't be angry at anything I say later."

Shen Jueshu: "..." This person is not very good at acting when he is outside ? Why are all the expressions on her face in front of her?

"Tell me."

"Promise me first!"

Shen Jueshu's face was a little tense, she felt that Suiyu was getting more and more presumptuous now, and she dared to start bargaining with her.

Looking at Sui Yu's earnest face, Shen Jueshu closed her eyes, feeling that she had really met an enemy, and that sooner or later, she would be tortured to death by Sui Yu.

"Promise you, don't be angry."

Hearing her promise, Suiyu immediately became happy, and said quickly, "Why are you so angry this morning? Don't you want to divorce now? If you have something to use You can tell me about the plan for this relationship, and it's not like I won't cooperate."

After finishing speaking, she blinked innocently, expressing her sincerity to Shen Jueshu.

Shen Jueshu: "..." The veins on her forehead were throbbing, so it's been a day, and she still hasn't figured this out?

And judging from her words, in her opinion, there can only be interests between the two of them, and nothing else?

Seeing Shen Jueshu like this, Suiyu strategically moved his body towards the car door, trying to distance himself from Shen Jueshu as far as possible, and did not forget to remind him: "You promised me not to be angry, but don't be angry." Forget it."

Shen Jueshu gave her a cold look, with a stiff arc on the corner of his mouth, and said, "I'm not angry, I just think some people are ridiculously stupid, and I believe more and more that some people The death of the first life may really be a stupid death."

"Maybe one day when the zombies break out, the zombies don't want to eat her brain, for fear that they will become zombies, and eating her brain will affect their IQ."

Sui Yu's eyes widened in disbelief, "Why are you still swearing!"

Scolding her in the morning and scolding her now, who does Shen Jueshu look down on?

"Did I swear?" Shen Jue asked.

Sui Yu: "..." Although it is not a swear word, it is more uncomfortable to listen to than a swear word.

She recalled that she fell to her death in her last life, and it was indeed because she walked carelessly. Strictly speaking, it might really have something to do with stupidity.

Sui Yu: "..." She also wanted to curse!

"Whether you say it or not, who is the yin and yang?" Sui Yu said with some dissatisfaction, as long as this person said a few words of these yin and yang strange words, his love for her might be a little more.

People like Shen Jueshu can only exist in the world of novels. When I see this kind of person in novels, I feel very touched, but when I meet him, I really want to call the police.

    Shen Jueshu looked at Sui Yu's curled lips, and there was a fire burning in her chest. She really wanted to say it, but facing her situation, saying it might make the situation worse.

She closed her eyes to calm down her emotions, and then said coldly: "I'm not angry, I'm just having my menstrual period and I'm emotionally unstable." After speaking, she opened the door and got out of the car.

However, upon hearing her words, Sui Yu's eyes widened in an instant, and he hurriedly got out of the car behind her and chased after her, saying in an incredible tone: "Shen Jueshu, can you make excuses and find something better! Who are you perfunctory!"

In this abo world, where does the menstrual period come from? !

But to make a digression, after coming to this world, Sui Yu still feels a little bit emotional. Women in this world don't have menstrual periods, which means that they can save a sum of money on sanitary napkins every month. It has to be said that it is a good thing.

Shen Jueshu ignored her words, went straight into the house, changed his shoes and went upstairs to his room, as if he didn't want to stay with Yu for a second.

Sui Yu: "..." This person really doesn't even want to perfuse himself.

She snorted coldly, and started to get a little angry with Shen Jueshu, she was not a balloon, used to pretend to be angry with others!

Turning his head, he went back to his room.

----

The next day, Shen Jueshu went downstairs and didn't see Sui Yu, but usually Sui Yu would wake up later than her, so she didn't feel surprised, and took the lead to sit down and eat herself slowly breakfast.

But when she almost finished her breakfast, and the time passed when Sui Yu usually came down, she couldn't help frowning, wondering if Sui Yu had overslept, and whether she needed to call to wake her up.

When my aunt came out, she saw Shen Jueshu frowning, and she couldn't help but ask, "What's the matter so early in the morning?"

Shen Jueshu looked at her aunt, and said softly, "I wonder if Suiyu overslept?" "

"Huh? She has already gone out?" Auntie said with a puzzled expression.

Shen Jueshu frowned even tighter, "You said she had already gone out?" "

Yes, she didn't even have breakfast, and she still said she wasn't hungry when asked to eat." The aunt shook her head and sighed: " Don't think I'm too talkative, and don't spoil your body just because you're young, or you won't have time to regret it when your body collapses." Hearing what

Auntie said, Shen Jue responded with a sigh of relief, and then lost his appetite. .

Did Suiyu go out early because he had something to do, or was he hiding from himself?

Seeing that Shen Jueshu didn't eat anymore, Auntie sighed deeply, feeling that these young people really couldn't speak.

Shen Jueshu went upstairs to change her clothes and went out, and stopped when she saw a shop selling breakfast on the road, thinking of what her aunt said Sui Yu didn't eat breakfast and went out, and didn't know if she bought breakfast after she came out, With that in mind, I finally got out of the car and bought some.

When she came to the company, she called out the surveillance at the entrance of the laboratory, and was relieved to see that Suiyu had come to the laboratory early in the morning. At least this person was not hiding too far away, so she brought breakfast and wanted to go upstairs Find Suiyu.

    It's just that she never thought that the moment she walked to the elevator entrance, the elevator door opened. After looking at the people standing inside, her face froze, as if she had been struck by a bolt of lightning in her mind, and she stared blankly at the person inside. that person.

The man looked up at Shen Jueshu, his eyes also brightened.

"Mr. Shen, are you going?" In the end, it was Qin Qing who broke the eerie silence. After asking, she looked at the breakfast in Shen Jueshu's hand, and seemed to have some guesses in her heart.

Shen Jueshu came back to his senses, looked at the young face beside Qin Qing, said after a moment of silence, "I'll go up, if there are any documents to be signed, please put them on my desk first.

" Yes." Qin Qing replied.

It was obviously not a good time to chat in the elevator, Qin Qing led the woman out of the elevator, Shen Jue pushed in, and when the elevator door was about to close, she heard the woman ask Qin Qing.

"Is this Mr. Shen? It's so beautiful!"

She lowered her eyes, and the elevator door was completely closed.

Shen Jueshu went upstairs to the laboratory, and freely entered the laboratory through her fingerprints. She looked at Sui Yu who was busy with her head lowered not far away, and instead of disturbing her, she put the breakfast in the lounge Go, and then watch in the area where she can walk.

She hasn't looked carefully at this lab since it was built.

She was strolling slowly, and other people naturally saw her, but they all knew that this person was their boss wife, so she looked at it however she liked, each was busy with her own business, and was not disturbed at all.

Naturally, Sui Yu also noticed that his face under the mask was a little tense, recalling what happened last night, he let out a cold snort in his heart, he must not be coaxed by Shen Jue so easily, and he would also be very angry a little longer!

So she really isn't in a hurry for the next experiment, and in her opinion, Shen Jueshu's time is very precious, she ignores her, she probably will leave after staying here for a while, so she let herself relax Concentrate on recording your own experimental data.

When she was done stretching, she looked up and saw that Shen Jueshu was no longer there. A self-deprecating smile curled up on her lips, as expected.

Watching Suiyu leave to go to the lounge, the rest of the people looked at each other, and they all noticed that the atmosphere between them was a little different.

"Are they arguing?" Xia Ju said in a low voice.

"It seems so." Wang Yue nodded seriously.

The other two also nodded, and looked in the direction of the lounge in unison.

Someone said: "Look at their strange atmosphere, won't they fight later?"

Others hesitated: "...Impossible, right? Boss Shen doesn't seem like someone who can fight." "

Well, It seems to be the same."

Suddenly, two bursts of strong pheromone burst out in the lounge, even though they were so far apart, they could smell it, but luckily it didn't affect them.

But those who think they can't do it: "..." I feel a little pain in the face.

But what happened in the living room?

Sui Yu originally wanted to drink some water and take a rest, but he never wanted to open the door but saw Shen Jueshu inside, and she felt extremely relaxed, without the awareness of being in someone else's territory at all.

Sui Yu: "...Why are you still here?"

Is this person not busy with work?

Shen Jueshu looked up at Suiyu, "Auntie said you didn't have breakfast today, so she brought it here for you." Suiyu

looked at the breakfast brought by Shen Jueshu on the table, his heart softened for a moment, but then he forced himself Immediately hardened, what, want to buy her after breakfast? !

"I'm not hungry." Sui Yu said coldly.

Looking at Sui Yu's appearance, Shen Jueshu really confirmed that this person was angry with him, why? Because of my perfunctory attitude last night?

"Even if you're not hungry, you still have to eat something, or your stomach won't be able to bear it." Shen Jueshu said after a moment of silence.

"I don't want to eat, I just don't want to eat!" Sui Yu also got a little impatient.

Shen Jueshu's face turned cold, and the pheromones were faintly churning. The temperature in the lounge was several degrees cold, and he felt faintly cold, "What's your attitude?" Suiyu naturally felt the changes in her pheromones very clearly

. Coupled with her cold tone, Sui Yu was even more dissatisfied. Does she have pheromones?

She also released her pheromones to resist Shen Jueshu's chilling pheromones, and said sullenly, "What's my attitude? You don't even look at your own attitude!" "You're

impatient Face me with a perfunctory attitude, and I will naturally face you in the same way!"

The pheromones of the two competed in the air, and neither was convinced by the other, and the pheromone confrontation became more and more serious, and in the end it almost threatened to destroy the house. Open the past!

In the end, Shen Jueshu's face changed slightly, and he was the first to take the pheromone back. He felt that it was a bit ridiculous for him to follow Yu. What he wanted was to come and follow Yu Hehao, so why did it turn into the current situation in the end?

"Suiyu, I am concerned about you." Shen Jueshu said helplessly.

"I'm an adult now, and I don't need your fearless concern." Sui Yu also withdrew his pheromones, but although he said these words stubbornly, his heart had already begun to soften.

The two are considered a tie? She was perfunctory to herself last night, and she took revenge today, so there is no need to act like an enemy in the future?

Shen Jue closed his eyes, told himself not to be angry, got up and said, "Since you don't want to see me now, then I'll go back first."

    Obviously, now is not the time for her to get along well with Yu.

Suiyu stared dumbfounded at the back of her leaving, didn't he just say something blunt? How did she understand that she didn't want to see her anymore?

After she reacted, she hurriedly chased after her, but as soon as she got out of the elevator, she ran into another person who was walking in a hurry, and they both took two steps back at the same time. Saying sorry, while wanting to see the person who was hit by him.

After seeing clearly, her face froze suddenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 993 27
Sir Percival, a gentleman renowned for his aloofness and haughty demeanor, finds himself thrust into a relentless pursuit. The object of his unwaveri...
14.7K 435 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
390K 7.1K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
25.1K 393 5
Diego wasn't the only one to join the herd. his mate Darlene joined as well. watch how Darlene changes the story.