Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 38: Alone

986 37 3
By Kylenyanyanyanya

  Shen Jueshu raised her eyes and looked quietly into Suiyu's eyes, all she could see in them was sincerity.

She really thinks so.

"Can we really change the plot?" Shen Jueshu said softly. When she learned that she was the protagonist in this book, even she herself was shaken.

"Of course!" Sui Yu said affirmatively, and she said with burning eyes: "Don't you see that the plot line has deviated now? I didn't imprison you, and you didn't make me lose money. The two of us now It's all good."

When met with the scorching gaze, Shen Jueshu felt that he had been burned, and then came back to his senses, yes, the two of them are no longer on the plot line.

"Suiyu, thank you." Thank you for being able to come into this world.

Sui Yu raised a bright smiling face, "Then do you still have to prepare some gifts to thank me?" "

Huh?" Shen Jue groaned suspiciously through his nose.

Suiyu's cheeks were slightly red, and she seemed a little embarrassed and said: "The laboratory equipment I gave you before is not complete, and there is still a little something to buy. Can you buy it for me?

" Some of the experimental equipment is not very clear, so I missed a little bit.

After hearing her words, Shen Jueshu said, "...OK."

Everything this person wants cannot be separated from her laboratory.

Hearing Shen Jueshu's agreement, Suiyu immediately burst into a smile, a little flattered.

Seeing Suiyu who was smiling so happily, Shen Jueshu's face softened a little, and the corners of his lips raised a little.

As long as this person is still by her side, she can work hard to let herself accept that this is a book and that she is a created character.

After the secret was completely revealed in front of Shen Jueshu, Suiyu also heaved a sigh of relief, keeping such a secret in his heart and keeping it from the other party, in fact, he would feel a little sorry.

She tilted her head and looked at Shen Jueshu's superior profile, thinking in her heart that Shen Jueshu's plot had changed, after meeting her destiny A, would she still fall in love with him? 

    She was a little uncertain, put her hands around her knees and rested her chin on her arms. When Shen Jueshu met Destiny A, the situation at that time should be similar to now, right? So, she should still like it.

  She sighed softly, and suddenly felt a little worried. She felt that she must seriously examine that Destiny A in the future, to see if she was as good as the book said!

  "Shen Jueshu, what type of person do you like?"

 Suiyu asked suddenly, but she clearly remembered that Shen Jueshu's Destiny A in the book was a young wolf dog, who was very obedient and domineering when he was obedient. He was very domineering at the time, eating Shen Jueshu to death.

  Shen Jueshu set his eyes on her, why did he suddenly ask this question? Did she realize something? But when she saw her clear eyes, her rationality told her that she was thinking too much.

  She was silent for a while, and said,

 "I don't have a favorite type."

  "Ah? No?"

 Sui Yu was surprised. She thought that Shen Jueshu's favorite type now was those young wolf dogs. After all, Shen Jueshu was described in the article When I met the description of Destiny A, I was attracted by the other person when I met him for the first time, and felt that the youthful vigor in him was something I didn't have.

  Shen Jue glanced at her, but did not continue to speak with downcast eyes.

  Seeing Shen Jueshu like this, Sui Yu scratched his head and asked,

 "Don't you like the young wolf dog? It's the kind of little A who only wags his tail around you. He is youthful and energetic, and he looks young at heart, doesn't he?" Less!"

  Shen Jueshu's brows gradually frowned, and her suspicious eyes fell on Suiyu, "Why do you ask this, is there anything else you haven't told me?"

 And the target audience is so precise, I just thought she would like the young wolf dog.

  "Huh?" Sui Yu blinked, coughed lightly and said,

 "Just ask, just ask."

    Through Shen Jueshu's reaction, Suiyu suddenly felt a lot happier. Looking at Shen Jueshu's dazed appearance, she thought that at the time of her rebirth, she hadn't met that Destiny A, right?

Facing her words, Shen Jueshu still cast her suspicious eyes on her. After thinking about it in her mind, she suddenly narrowed her eyes and said, "Is there anything else you haven't said?" Suiyu's eyes suddenly started to

wander When I got up, I looked at the sky and the earth but did not look at Shen Jueshu, "No, there is nothing I didn't say, I told you everything I know?" "Really?"

Shen Jueshu suddenly sneered, and asked in a faint tone: "Since It's a novel, so let me ask, do I have a relationship line in the book, and what is my relationship line like?"

Sui Yu: "..." As expected of a heroine! This reaction ability is absolutely amazing!

"No, it's nothing, it's fine." Sui Yu said with a guilty conscience, she didn't dare to look at Shen Jueshu at all, and at the same time, she was still thinking, if she told Shen Jueshu about this in advance, would there be a butterfly effect?

Shen Jueshu stared at her closely, he was lying, but she didn't want to say it, and he couldn't pry her mouth open.

Slightly narrowing his eyes, he said meaningfully: "No matter what you know, but I still have to say, I won't like other people." The

person I want right now is right in front of my eyes.

Small flames appeared in Shen Jueshu's eyes, and the hunger and thirst in his heart became more and more unbearable, especially when he was still in estrus, the desire to possess became stronger.

The throat started to dry up, and the pheromone burst out again, but this time it was no longer aimlessly expanding around, but wrapped Suiyu purposefully, so that his pheromone could fully feel the Suiyu's breath.

That kind of spiritual comfort made her whole body feel comfortable, but she still faintly clamored in her heart that it wasn't enough.

And want physical comfort.

She closed her eyes and said in her heart that she should not be in a hurry. Judging from Sui Yu's situation, it is not difficult to see that she will not be so close to herself, and more likely, she might be scared away.

The throat rolled slowly, in order to get what she wanted, she would become the most patient hunter in ambush.

Suiyu was wrapped in rich pheromones. For some reason, it was obviously Xue's pheromones, but this time it didn't make her feel cold. Instead, it stuck to her body gently, as harmless as a cloud.

But no matter how the pheromone changes, what she knows at this moment is that Shen Jueshu has once again entered the climax, touching her glands, her face is a little bitter, why do you think you should bite the glands to waste Isn't it you who suffers?

  Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu's forbearance, finally gritted his teeth and put his neck close to her, and let her release pheromones on a large scale. She was really afraid that her body would not be able to bear it, so she could only trust She did it once!

  "Shen Jueshu, let me tell you, that bite of yours is about to destroy the gland, you have to be more honest this time, or you will be really useless!" But Suiyu still warned before going up.

 Fan. Shen Jueshu looked at the head that came closer to him again, then buried his face in her neck, and smelled the geranium fragrance on her body from a close distance, but there was also a faint smell of blood and medicine intertwined in this fragrance.

  She completely relaxed, and only under Suiyu's comfort could she not be in so much pain.

  This time the climax period passed without incident, the release of pheromone with Yu was finally not as tiring as last time, and he even had the energy to help Shen Jue through the estrus period and dragged her downstairs to play several rounds together In the game, let Shen Jueshu lead him to kill randomly.

  The days of the estrus period passed smoothly, and when Shen Jueshu completely recovered from the estrus period, she had a sudden feeling that she was becoming more and more infatuated with Suiyu's pheromones, and she seemed to have become If I get rid of my addiction, if things go on like this, will I still have a day to quit?

  This kind of addiction is more like an addiction in the heart. Even if the two of them will clear the mark one day in the future, this kind of addiction will still make him long for her.

   ----

Back to the company again, listening to other people's discussions about the relationship between her and Yu, she felt that it was really necessary for her to speed up her progress. To continue.

Shen Jue went to the company, and Sui Yu was suddenly called into a bureau. Those people seemed to know that they were a group of jokers, and when they saw Sui Yu appearing, they laughed.

"Mr. Sui, why didn't you come to play with us when you got married? Could it be that you have become a strict wife?

" It will become strict wives, and I heard that Mr. Sui and that woman from the Shen family are divorcing!" Sui

Yu gently stroked the rim of the wine glass with his hand, and said slowly: "Doesn't she have a name? "

That woman from the Shen family, is that what the original owner's friend called Shen Jueshu?

"Haha, is Mr. Sui angry?" Someone sat beside Sui Yu with a playful smile, put his arms around her shoulders and said, "You weren't so angry when I asked you to play with people enough to send us to play, why? Now I am angry because of a title, why, do you really like him?"

Sui Yu Mosuo paused his fingertips, looked coldly at the man A beside him, and said word by word:

 "Who gave you this?" Who dares to touch me like this? Who gave you the confidence to talk to me like that?"

  Swept by her cold eyes, the man shivered as if he had fallen into an ice cave, and quickly withdrew his hands, laughing Said: "Just kidding, why is Mr. Sui still angry?"

  "Get lost!"

 Sui Yu coldly shouted.

  The man immediately rolled away, but for the rest of the people, seeing Sui Yu's expression changed, as if Sui Yu had become a different kind of them and was excluded by them.

"Tell me, why did you call me over this time?" Sui Yu put down the wine glass, leaned back, raised his right foot and put it on his left leg, looking very slutty.

    The others looked at each other, and one of the men, A, stood up and said with a smile: "Isn't this Mr. Sui who hasn't come out for a long time since we got married? I just wanted to get together while I was free today."

And what they didn't expect the most was that when they called Suiyu, they reminded her to come with Shen Jueshu, but when they waited for someone to come, she was the only one.

"Really?" Suiyu said casually, then took out his mobile phone to look at the message inside, and read: "Room 1705, Chun'an Club, remember to bring Shen Jue over~" "Would you like to tell me why?

" Do you have to remind me to bring Shen Jue over here?"

"Huh?"

Every word, as if a heavy hammer hit their heads, forcing them to lower their heads, blushing and unable to say a word.

With a sneer on Suiyu's lips, he suddenly picked up the wine glass on the table and threw it at the man A who was embracing him earlier! He roared angrily: "Who gave you the courage to do this!

"

After filling in the funds at the back, it also began to recover slowly. How dare these people think like this?

Male A, whose head was smashed by the wine glass, held his wound and cried out in pain. He was supposed to be furious when he saw Sui Yu's cold eyes, but he cringed.

"There are so many of us, if we shoot something later, she will be the one who will be disgraced. She won't dare to disobey us." Someone whispered.

"Heh." Sui Yu was almost laughed at by the group of people in front of her. Looking at their attitude, she could know that they must have done this kind of thing a lot. At the same time, she couldn't understand when they said these words before. , why didn't the original owner refuse? Is it because it has been manipulated by the plot?

She didn't even dare to think, if the original owner really got Shen Jueshu and developed according to another plot, would everything they said come true.

Sui Yu got up, she felt that she would feel filthy if she stayed here for a moment longer!

She kept all the faces of the people present in her mind, and she would never let them go!

However, what she didn't know was that when she left, someone stared at her with hatred in his eyes.

After Suiyu came out of the clubhouse, breathing the fresh air outside, she finally felt that the depression in her heart was relieved, and what she wanted to do now was to send all those people with beastly faces inside to prison!

She asked Qin Qing to help her organize a list of all the people in the room for herself, and then she went to see Jiang Siyue, but what she didn't expect was that she met Li Jiang!

Her expression immediately became complicated, she couldn't understand why she met Li Jiang here, and she bumped into her by such a coincidence!

Looking at the member of the director team following Li Jiang, she always felt that things were not that simple. After asking, she found out that Li Jiang came in as a sponsor now...

If this person hadn't been impure, she would have written his name upside down with Yu Yu!

She was approaching Li Jiang with a smile on her face, and said exaggeratedly: "Mr. Li! I didn't expect to meet you here by such a coincidence!"

Seeing her, Li Jiang: "..." I always feel that I have been a little sad recently. .

"It's quite a coincidence." Li Jiang said with a cold face.

"I know Boss Li, and I've been here a few times, so let me take Boss Li for a stroll, and you can go about your own affairs." Sui Yu said to the director team.

The man glanced at Li Jiang's silent and cold appearance, wishing to run away, when he heard Sui Yu's words, of course he gave her a grateful look and ran away.

After the people ran away, Li Jiang looked at the smiling person in front of him, and said coldly: "What exactly does Mr. Sui want to do?

" It doesn't look like it's serious.

"I haven't asked Mr. Li what he wants to do." Suiyu put away the smile on his face, put his hands behind his back and said slowly: "The show is halfway through, and Mr. Li just now thinks of acting as a Sponsor, can I ask, Mr. Li, what do you think?"

Li Jiang's eyes looked at her through the lens, and she remained silent.

Seeing her like this, Sui Yu had to agree with Jiang Siyue's words, this person looks like a gentle scum, and there are indeed many people who like her.

"You don't say? Then let me guess." Sui Yu pretended to be distressed, and then said, "Is it because of Mo Yu?"

Li Jiang: "???"

She looked mentally retarded. Looking at her, I don't understand why she said that.

"Huh? Isn't it? Impossible!" Sui Yu's eyes widened, and he continued: "Siyue told me this! She said that you like Mo Yu and plan to steal someone from your sister!" Li Jiang: "

... ..."

She frowned, looking really upset, "Who spread the rumors!"

How could she like Mo Yu! If she dared to have any unreasonable thoughts about Mo Yu, her sister could break her leg on the spot!

"Is this a rumor? This is the most accurate answer that Siyue came up with after observing!" Sui Yu shook his head, and the gaze he looked at Li Jiang also became a little saddened, as if Li Jiang had really done something to hurt the world and make people feel bad. Disappointing thing.

"Tell me about you, why are you so confused!

 That's your sister's lover! How can you have such dirty thoughts about your sister's lover! Now we have not told them about the little love, but I'm afraid you won't be able to hide it from yourself in the future!"

  She looked up at the sky, and said with some melancholy: "Simple people like us, Siyue, have seen that you are interested in Mo Yu, let alone other people. People's eyes are only brighter than Siyue's."

  Li Jiang: "..."

   Every time Sui Yu said a word, it was like a hammer hitting her heart heavily. She really couldn't understand why people would have such a perception!

"Jue Shu and I are still trying to persuade Siyue to come, alas..." The look became more and more disappointed.

"Jueshu also knows?" Li Jiang really frowned this time. She originally thought that Suiyu ran the train in front of her because she didn't like her, but after hearing that Shen Jueshu was also involved, she felt Things are really not simple anymore.

It's possible that Jiang Siyue really thought she liked Mo Yu...

Suddenly there was a blockage in her throat, and she felt the urge to vomit blood.

Sui Yu patted her on the shoulder, "I wish you good luck. When you are beaten by your sister, remember to clear the venue."

Li Jiang: "..."

After successfully responding, Sui Yu happily went to Jiang Si It's the moon, leaving Li Jiang alone in the wind.

Seeing Li Jiang this time, she felt more and more that Li Jiang might really have something for Jiang Siyue. She sighed softly in her heart, there was nothing wrong with Li Jiang when Jiang Siyue was chasing after her before, she just didn't like it.

It's just a pity that it's a pity that here, Li Jiang's stubborn temperament is not suitable for Jiang Siyue, she is afraid that if the two of them are together, with Jiang Siyue's love brain, it is estimated that she will be completely eaten to death by her, Maybe dog licking is even worse than before.

A person with Jiang Siyue's temperament needs someone to love her and tolerate her wholeheartedly, to the point where she can even be said to pamper her. A person like Jiang Siyue is suitable for living unrestrainedly, not for the sake of tied up alone.

When she found Jiang Siyue, Jiang Siyue was looking at her mobile phone with Mo Yu and another person. cp cracking candy video...

Sui Yu: "..." The Lord is quite happy watching others edit his own video like this?

"Hey, why are you here, Ayu!" Jiang Siyue said in surprise.

"Come and have a look today." She sat cross-legged across from them, pointed at their mobile phones and said, "Why are the mobile phones in your hands?"

And she played so blatantly.

Speaking of Jiang Siyue, she had a proud face, raised her hand to wrap Mo Yu's shoulders, raised her chin slightly and said, "We won the first place in this group competition, and we are allowed to play mobile phones for three hours!"

Mo Yu smiled shyly, and Tang Wan also followed Jiang Siyue with a proud look.

Seeing these three people, Sui Yu laughed out loud. It seems that Jiang Siyue has found quite a few good friends during this journey.

"Then you all have to work hard, let me see you at the debut position!" Sui Yu made a cheering gesture.

"That's for sure!" Jiang Siyue affirmed.

Maybe it's because she found someone she likes, Jiang Siyue is becoming more and more confident now, her whole person seems to be radiating brilliance.

Seeing Jiang Siyue with such a bright smile, Sui Yu felt a little relieved, now that both of them have found their goals, it's a great thing.

"I asked for leave from your program team, and now it depends on how you choose, do you plan to stay and play on your mobile phone for three hours, or do you want to have a big meal?" Sui Yu said with a smile, this time he came here. Reward reward their stomachs.

Sure enough, after hearing the big meal, the eyes of the three of them lit up, and they said in unison: "Big meal!"

Now that the big meal has been decided, of course they pack up their things and rush out immediately, and since they can all go out, Mo How could Yu miss this good opportunity to see her sister, and immediately called her to tell her about it, and Li Xie also said that he would wait for them there.

When the four of them arrived, Li Xie was already waiting at the entrance of the hot pot restaurant. The autumn weather is now the most suitable for eating these steaming hot pots.

A group of people went in, and watched Li Yan order a bunch of Mo Yu's favorite food familiarly, and then saw the two of them sticking together, and the other three showed toothache expressions.

Jiang Siyue suddenly snorted softly, leaned her body on Tang Wan softly, and said softly on purpose: "Wan Wan, I want you to help me order~" Sui Yu: "

...

" The two people together: "..."

Tang Wan held Jiang Siyue in her arms skillfully, patted her on the shoulder and said, "Okay, let me help you!" The

others: "..." These two scenes Refined.

Seeing this situation, Suiyu sighed quietly, took out her mobile phone and took a picture of them, then sent the photo to Shen Jueshu.

Sui Yu: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu like they're all tired and crooked, but I'm the only one who's alone, and my heart is cold~

Shen Jueshu, who received her message, was about to host a meeting, when he clicked on it, the corners of his lips unconsciously twitched Get up, type back: Where are you eating?

After sending it over, she just asked Qin Qing to help her host the meeting minutes and send them to herself. She is going out now.

Seeing that Shen Jueshu even asked himself where to eat, Suiyu sighed that this person finally knew how to care about others, and told her his address.

When Shen Jueshu got into the car, he was a little relieved to see this address, it was not far from the company.

When the dishes were just served, Suiyu's cell phone rang suddenly, she picked it up and saw that it was Shen Jueshu calling, and picked it up with some doubts.

"I'm at the door now, which private room are you in?"

Hearing these words, Suiyu's heart beat heavily, then his eyes lit up completely, and he stood up quickly and said, "Are you at the door now? Then don't you Move, I'll go out to pick you up!"

As he spoke, he ran towards the door without even having time to say hello to the others.

"Who made her so excited?" Tang Wan said in a daze. The hand that was about to move the chopsticks was raised in the air, but in the end he had to withdraw it and wait for someone to come back before eating.

"It looks like he really cares." Mo Yu said in a low voice.

Li Yan just smiled and didn't speak.

However, among all the people, only Jiang Siyue's eyes sparkled. If she hadn't cared about her image, she would really want to dance now!

Just now she noticed that it was Shen Jueshu who called!

Suiyu ran to the door quickly, and when she really saw Shen Jueshu standing outside the door, the smile on her face became brighter, and she hurried up to hold her hand and said, "Why are you here?"

Her excitement was beyond words, and her face was slightly red.

Shen Jueshu followed her in, and said in a soft voice, "It's a little pitiful to see someone lonely, and suddenly he showed kindness."

Sui Yu pursed his lips and laughed, shaking the two of them together With soft hands, he said, "Thank you for this kind man~"

The corners of Shen Jue's lips curled up a little, and his whole person became much gentler.

When the two entered the private room, they saw that they were still waiting without moving their chopsticks. Li Mi looked at Shen Jueshu and showed a meaningful smile, beckoning them to sit down and eat together.

"Boss Shen is really prettier than a star!" Even though Tang Wan belongs to Shen Jueshu's company, every time she sees her, she sighs with emotion. Shen Jueshu's failure to enter the entertainment industry is completely leaving a way for others to survive.

"Of course!" Suiyu and Yourong said, this is her favorite heroine, how can she not be beautiful!

Shen Jueshu sat beside Suiyu, seeing her proud look with her chin raised slightly, she felt much happier.

It seems that my appearance is based on her aesthetic point, which is the best thing.

A few people got together and had a steaming hot pot meal, Jiang Siyue could be heard on the table a lot telling Suiyu that the meat was cooked, hurry up and get some vegetables for his sister-in-law!

And Sui Yu was also obedient, and she really picked up a lot for Shen Jueshu, and Shen Jueshu ate all the things she picked up, which made her feel a little stuffed after eating.

  "Ah? Stuffed up?"

 After Li Xie left with the others, Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu who was looking distressed, and put his hand on her stomach anxiously, feeling a little irritated look.

  "Then wait, I'll buy you Jianweixiaoshi tablets."

  "No need!" Shen Jueshu suddenly took her hand,

 "It's not too tight, just rub my stomach for me."

 " Ah Oh good."

 Sui Yu immediately helped her gently rub her belly, and said with some self-blame,

 "If I knew it, I wouldn't have packed so many dishes for you."

 He didn't even consider Shen Jue's small appetite.

  "It's what I want to eat."

 Shen Jueshu didn't want her to blame herself like this, and Suiyu came over, she could choose not to eat it, but she still ate it all.

  Sui Yu didn't speak any more, she carefully rubbed Shen Jue's stomach, thinking that she must be more careful in the future.

  After rubbing Shen Jue for a while, Shen Jue said,

 "It's ok, let's go back."

 " Are you okay?" 

Sui Yu looked at her stomach worriedly. Shen Jueshu bit her lip slightly, for some reason, what she was thinking at this moment was that Sui Yu's appearance really looked like she was watching her being pregnant.

  She was burned by her own thoughts, she turned her eyes away and said:

 "Okay, let's go." After speaking, she stood up first and walked out, with her back turned to Sui Yu to cover her gradually burning cheeks.

  "Huh? Oh." Sui Yu obediently followed her and walked out. After seeing the two cars, Sui Yu got into Shen Jueshu's car and said with a smile,

 "When will my car come?" Come and drive when you are free."

  Seeing her action, Shen Jueshu didn't object, but handed her the key, and changed seats with her to let her drive.

    Suiyu took over the key from Shan Ruliu, and now she is used to it. When staying with Shen Jueshu, she is the only one driving.

----

On the other side, Li Yan sent the three people back to the recording base, and after sending them back, she left the recording base and stopped beside a car.

She had seen this car before, and others didn't know about it, but Li Xi knew about her newly bought car.

When I got out of the car, I saw Li Jiang who was in a daze inside, and knocked on her car window to bring her back to her senses.

Li Jiang turned her head to look out, this glance almost scared her heart out! Did this rumor reach Li Hao's ears so quickly? So she is going to come over and beat herself to death now?

Seeing that Li Jiang had already found herself but still didn't open the door for a long time, Li Xi couldn't help knocking a few more times impatiently.

And it was this impatience that made Li Jiang feel more like that. She was puzzled, she really couldn't understand how it would make people mistakenly think that she liked Mo Yu?

She slowly lowered the car window, looked up at Li Yan, and asked calmly, "Sister? Why are you here." The

hand on her lap was already tightly clenched into a fist.

"I'm still wondering why you're here." Li Yan put her suspicious eyes on her, then went around the front of the car and opened her door from the other side and sat in, asking, "Tell me, why are you here?" What's the purpose."

Hearing her torture-like question, Li Jiang became more nervous, "I'm just passing by here." "

Pretend, you continue to pretend." Li Yan crossed his arms and sneered, "Don't You thought I didn't know that you would go to every performance and heard from people in the company that you sponsored this show?" From her

tone, it must be that she didn't hear those rumors? Li Jiang breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's just too busy to relax."

"Really?" Li Mi looked at her and said meaningfully: "You don't mean to see someone, do you? Jiang Jiang, is it because of Jiang Siyue? People don't chase after you, you Are you not used to it?"

"Sister!" Li Jiang yelled helplessly, "I'm not not used to it."

Now she still doesn't like the appearance of Jiang Siyue following behind her like that, it doesn't look like her at all.

"Since you're not used to it, then tell me why you did all this?" Li Mi didn't want her to be fooled at all, and insisted on telling her why.

Li Jiang glanced at her helplessly, and sighed: "I just think she is like this now, which is quite similar to when she was in high school." "

Oh~" Li Yan showed a clear look, "So you are reliving What did you do when you were in high school, sneaking away to watch other people dance?"

Li Jiang: "..."

Seeing that she stopped talking, Li Yan felt that she had guessed right, she shook her head and sighed, "Why do you say you are She was hurt like that by you before, so she might not accept you now." "

I didn't want to chase her." Li Jiang frowned, and said in a dull voice, "I just want to know, is she only in front of you?" You will be so cautious when you are with me."

Jiang Siyue who stayed with others was as lively as a red rose in full bloom, but when she was in front of her, she shrank timidly and looked at her face carefully. .

"Then do you know?" Li Yan asked her.

Li Jiang was silent for a moment, then said in a lower voice: "She seems to be so radiant only when she is not in front of me."

Jiang Siyue likes it and is also suitable for such a life.

Seeing her like this, Li Yan suddenly felt sorry for her, rubbed her head and said, "Why are you doing this? You actually like her, right?" "Like her?" Li Jiang repeated

, Then she said softly as if remembering something: "No, I don't like her."

Someone once said that whoever falls in love with her will be unlucky for eight lifetimes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 79 9
娶妻令 Author:三月春光不老 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5866122 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/284061.html Le Jiu is the youngest daughter of the...
6.8K 97 12
Author: 公子幸川 Chu Zhou was dragged to a bar by a friend. A beautiful woman with a beautiful appearance and a cool temperament handed her a box of milk...
283K 8.5K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
498K 14.4K 45
Hamasaki Sayuri; the only person courageous enough to challenge Akashi Seijuro to a Shogi game, the only person unfazed by his menacing presence, and...