Is slag A getting divorced to...

Від Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... Більше

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 26 Tracking
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 37: Crazy

814 42 7
Від Kylenyanyanyanya

    The tips of his ears were so red that they were bleeding, and his cheeks were also unusually hot. Suiyu felt sick, and he was inexplicably thinking about what to do so much!

But Shen Jueshu didn't let her go easily after biting her gland, but still stuck to it, but replaced it with the soft tip of her tongue, slowly licking the blood oozing from her nibble .

It was a stronger current passing by.

Sui Yu's arms on the seat softened, and when he was about to fall, he was suddenly embraced by a pair of arms, holding her tightly in his arms.

The raging pheromones are spreading in the small space, and the cold geranium is almost shivering. Facing the power like an avalanche, the tiny geranium only dares to curl itself up in its small space as much as possible. In Tiandi, trying to let Xue see her pity and let her go.

Suiyu was embraced by Shen Jue, thinking sadly and indignantly, she doesn't have the momentum of an Alpha! How embarrassing for Alpha! Why did she snuggle up in Shen Jueshu's arms!

The more she hugged her, the stronger the weird feeling in her heart became. As Yu's heart tightened, she always felt that something was about to break through the shackles of the wall cavity and burst out, which made her feel uneasy.

"You, have you smoked enough!" Sui Yu shouted with some breakdown. So it turned out that this is how I felt when I licked and bit her glands back then?

I will never dare again! Just let her go!

Sui Yu was almost on the verge of tears.

Shen Jueshu had recovered a little from the climax at this time, and naturally noticed the ambiguous posture of her following Yu at this time, not to mention the oppressive feeling brought by the other's shoulders pressing on her chest, she looked down at him. With Yu's hair, his lips moved away a little to make it easier for him to speak.

"Didn't you swear before that you had a lot of pheromones, and you just sucked it up? Now it's not good? Weak A?"

Sui Yu's pupils dilated instantly, "Who are you saying can't do it! Who are you calling weak A!"

You said A top Alpha is called Weak A, isn't your brain out of order!

"Is there still the first Alpha here?" Shen Jue said in a lazily voice.

Ma's!

Sui Yu gritted his teeth, thinking that you are not an Alpha? Except that the glands belong to Omega glands, see for yourself what other aspects of you conform to the appearance of Omega!

"But you can't just say that others are not good! Especially weak A!" Whoever is weak is weak! How do you know if you haven't tried it!

Shen Jueshu licked her glands slowly, and said, "What can you do if you care so much? Anyway, you don't have anyone to satisfy." Damn, murder

!

Suiyu struggled to escape Shen Jueshu's shackles, clutching his glands like a bullied little daughter-in-law, gritted his teeth and said, "Yes, you have, you have someone you need to satisfy, so you are very good at it!"

Didn't this person not allow himself to say that she can't do it before? Being a person is really too double standard!

Shen Jueshu was much more relaxed at this time, so he became more comfortable when facing Suiyu's words, raised his eyebrows and didn't speak, but it was enough to make Suiyu angry.

Sui Yu's face flushed red, and she suddenly felt aggrieved. Ma herself is really a bitch, and she even helps others to take care of her wife. Where the hell is Shen Jueshu's destiny A? Why hasn't it appeared yet!

Seeing that Suiyu's eye circles were turning red, Shen Jueshu stopped teasing her, closed her eyes and said tiredly, "Go home now." If she didn't leave, she didn't know

when she would enter the climax period again.

With "Slag A Divorced Today?" ", remember the URL: m.1. Yu Qiang suppressed the soreness in his heart, and drove the car quickly towards home.

After driving safely all the way to the door of the house, Yu Yu got out of the car first, then went around the front of the car and opened the door on Shen Jueshu's side, and asked in a blunt tone: "Can I go?" Shen Jueshu bent down as she opened the door

. When getting out of the car, Sui Yu was like a bodyguard helping to open the door.

Sui Yu: "..." Why hasn't her Destiny A appeared to take her away!

Shen Jueshu got out of the car, she was still wearing Suiyu's coat, the faint scent of geranium wrapped her up, as if being wrapped by Suiyu.

Thinking of this, Shen Jueshu's eyes were in a trance for a moment, Suiyu obviously didn't have much generous arms, but when he was leaning in her arms, he felt unusually at ease.

She has a calming power about her.

Suiyu followed Shen Jueshu through the door, and noticed the coat on her body at this time, so he said forcefully: "Give me back my clothes!" Isn't

this person unwilling to wear clothes all the time? ? Why are you dressed so well now that you don't want to take them off when you go indoors!

Shen Jueshu looked back at Suiyu's tense face, looked down at his coat, then took off the clothes neatly, and threw them directly to Suiyu.

Sui Yu: "..." Is that the attitude of using other people's things?

Sui Yu slandered in his heart, and he didn't know what it was like when this person got along with that Destiny A. If he still looked like a dog now, that Destiny A would be a capable person, and he could bear it? !

After throwing the coat to her, Shen Jueshu's face turned slightly cold. He went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of warm water, and said, "Tomorrow I have an important meeting that I must attend, so you go with me."

Then Yu casually threw his coat on the backrest of the sofa, said "oh" without asking any further questions.

Shen Jue glanced at her, and finally poured a glass of water and handed it to her.

Sui Yu's face suddenly looked better.

Shen Jue lowered her eyes, and the corners of her lips curled into a very subtle arc. This person is really worse than a child, and she is better at coaxing than a child.

Afterwards, the two went back to their rooms tacitly. Suiyu went back to his own room to wash up, then changed into pajamas and came to Shen Jueshu's room. The door of her room was not closed tightly, obviously the door was reserved for her.

Seeing this situation, Suiyu was a little satisfied. This guy finally knew that he was not going to hold on anymore. She was really worried that this guy would lock it directly after returning to the room.

  She went in and closed the door. At this time, Shen Jueshu must have washed up. The air was filled with a strong smell of pheromones, and the sound of a hair dryer came from the bathroom. This inexplicable scene made Sui Yu feel a little strange.

  It's like two people living together, doing their own things in a room, harmonious and full of warm feeling.

  Sui Yu felt that he was really crazy, how could he have such an idea?

  Jumping to his own exclusive place, Sui Yu took his mobile phone and watched the latest entertainment news boredly, but suddenly found that the double O combination of Jiang Siyue and Mo Yu was on the hot search, clicked in and found out that this stage performance The two of them changed their previous image and danced a very charming dance. When the two of them looked at each other, they seemed to be able to draw silk. This look alone started to make some people stunned.

  Seeing Sui Yu who was full of candy crackers in the comment area: "..."

  She always felt that these two didn't have drawn eyes, but wanted to see each other clearly because of myopia...

  When Shen Jue came out, she saw Sui Yu Looking at the complicated expression on the phone, but before she could speak, Sui Yu spoke first.

  "It's been a hot search on Siyue, and with Mo Yu, some netizens have started knocking on their cps."

  Speaking of which, the expression on her face became more complicated. Is it so easy for people nowadays to kowtow on cps? Isn't it just a stage, the hottest pair of CPs since the show was broadcast?

  Hearing her words, Shen Jue glanced at her, "As long as they don't knock too much, this situation is good for them.

" After all, CP can also increase the popularity of the two of them. 

"I know too."

 Sui Yu sighed, and continued: "I'm just thinking about one thing, public figures like them, in the future, the CP of netizens will be even more outrageous, and if they are acting, they will fall in love with other people Speaking of love, as this person's lover, how should I digest this emotion?"

    She put down her phone, resting her chin on her hands, her brows were wrinkled together. In front of the public, this person is obviously her lover, but she can't have a name. How can she bear it!

Anyway, the love she envisioned is to be blatant once she is in love. If it is not blatant love, it can only be the stage of secret love.

"What are you thinking so much about? It has nothing to do with you." Shen Jueshu said softly while applying essential oil to her hair.

Sui Yu was not convinced: "...it has nothing to do with me, so I can't think about it? And who can guarantee that there will be no future? What if I like some public figures in the future?" Shen Jueshu paused slightly, and she raised her eyes to look at Sui

Yu Yu's face was full of dissatisfaction, and then he lowered his eyes and said indifferently: "You are right, then you should think about it and take precautions." "I think so too."

Sui Yu nodded in agreement.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

Sui Yu didn't notice anything wrong at all. She began to lie on the sofa with her legs crossed and thought, but she still couldn't think of any way to digest her emotions. After all, if you love her, you must want to be with her. There are names there!

Shen Jueshu looked at Sui Yu who was still thinking about it seriously, and her face gradually turned cold. She began to wonder in her heart, did this person already have someone in mind to say these words?

Considering that this person is now committed to making others think that the two of them will divorce at any time when their relationship is in crisis, such a combination, it really seems like that.

Xue's pheromone exploded in an instant, and there was even a faint sense of oppression sweeping the room. As an Alpha who is extremely sensitive to pheromones, Sui Yu naturally noticed her strangeness at the first time.

Without thinking too much, she jumped off the sofa and ran to Shen Jueshu, and sent her glands to her and said, "Suck it, don't hold on.

" Shen Jueshu really didn't hold back this time, she directly bit down on Suiyu's gland!

"Aw!" It was like the cry of a slaughtered pig.

Sui Yu was so painful that tears fell instantly, and he subconsciously wanted to evacuate, but was firmly restrained by Shen Jueshu, and the slightest movement would cause severe pain.

"Shen Juexi, you are sick!" Sui Yu was angry, hurt and wronged, his sobbing voice was extremely weak.

Can you not be weak, she is afraid that her voice is too loud and it will pull her neck!

Shen Jue bit Suiyu's glands, and the smell of blood spread in her mouth. At that moment, she even wanted to bite off her entire glands. Alpha without glands naturally There will no longer be so many people chasing each other.

But in the next moment, a bucket of cold water was poured on his head, why did he have such a cruel thought? Sui Yu didn't feel sorry for himself, but why did he want to destroy the other party?

  She let go of Suiyu's glands, backed away in a panic, and immediately saw Suiyu crying, then she suddenly pulled Suiyu to the door like crazy, and pushed her out Finally, he closed the door heavily, and then leaned against the door and slid to the ground bit by bit, with a dazed expression.

  However, Sui Yu, who was pushed out by her, was really angry, clutching his bleeding neck, and suddenly kicked the door of Shen Jueshu's room forcefully, "Why are you crazy? I provoked you!"

  Because The movements of the speech were a bit rough, and the neck hurt when it was involved. Suiyu couldn't understand that he was kind enough to help her through the estrus period, and she would treat him like this!

  She didn't say or do anything wrong before to offend her, right? !

  Shen Jueshu leaned against the door, her expression was still a little dull, she slowly raised her hand and wiped it on her lips, then looked at the bright red on her fingertips, and wiped it on her lips as if she was frightened. On his clothes, the expression on his face became even more panicked.

  How could I be like this, what is the difference between this kind of self and the original Suiyu?

  She suddenly felt a surge of nausea in her stomach. She ran to the bathroom to vomit but couldn't vomit anything, but her stomach still felt cold and nauseated.

    After vomiting, her eye circles were all red, and crystal tears dripped into the sink in front of her, and her hands on the counter were tightly clenched into fists.

Sui Yu outside the door clutched the wound that was still bleeding, and finally had to go to the hospital to treat the wound first. He was still angry with Shen Jueshu's behavior just now.

When the doctor helped her treat the wound, he couldn't help hissing, which also attracted the attention of some other people. When they all saw that the wound was a gland, they all had empathetic pain on their faces.

"What kind of grudge does this person have against you? If it gets any deeper, your glands will be useless." The doctor kept moving his hands to help her deal with it.

Sui Yu didn't answer her words, her face was still gloomy and ugly, she didn't feel much about what the doctor said about scrapping, she was right to care! What kind of grudge does Shen Jueshu have against him?

If it was said that she was regarded as the original owner when she first marked herself, but now that the two have talked for so long,

 she doesn't believe that Shen Jueshu can't tell the difference! So why would she do this again! She was holding back her breath, but when she thought of the person who was still suffering from estrus at home at this time, she couldn't really leave her alone. 

In the end, she had to ask the doctor to help bandage it as soon as possible, and then pressed the wound on her neck. That circle of yarn drove towards home with a sullen face.

  She got out of the car, slammed the car door shut, then entered the house and quickly went up to the first floor, and came to the door of Shen Jueshu's room, but the pheromone content in the air was a little unusually weak, she patted Shen Jueshu's The door called her name, but there was no response from inside.

  Sui Yu felt that the anger in his heart was burning even hotter, and finally took two steps back, and kicked directly towards the door!

  After kicking the door open several times in a row, she didn't see Shen Jueshu's figure after she went in. She searched the room but couldn't find anyone, and suddenly panicked, ran out and shouted Shen Jueshu. Jue Shu's name, but her voice was the only one that echoed in the entire villa.

  Where did this person go?

  Where is she going during her estrus period!

    Sui Yu raised her hand to grab her hair, almost being crushed by Shen Jueshu, she called Shen Jueshu quickly, but the ringtone came from Shen Jueshu's room.

This person didn't even have a mobile phone!

At this time, Suiyu sincerely has the urge to curse, she is not at home, she does not bring her mobile phone, where can she go?

As she quickly went downstairs and got into the car and drove out, she called Shen's parents to test whether Shen Jueshu had returned. In order not to worry them, she even lied that Shen Jueshu had lost her temper with her.

Suiyu was driving along the mountain road. Halfway through the drive, she braked suddenly and slapped her head hard. Feeling that she was dizzy in a hurry, she quickly turned the car back home, and then opened the driveway. The door to the basement.

As soon as the door opened, an avalanche of pheromones spread out instantly, and the pain contained in the pheromones almost made people feel heart-piercing and bitter!

Sui Yu didn't care too much, ran into the basement quickly, and then saw Shen Jueshu locked herself in the glass room, curled up on the bed in pain, perhaps because of the unbearable desire, the clothes on her body were covered by her own It got a little messy.

Seeing this situation, Sui Yu frowned, and hurriedly wanted to open the door of the glass room, but she was surprised to find that her fingerprints could no longer open the lock!

  "Shen Jue, what are you doing!"

 Sui Yu roared, and slammed on the door of the glass room, but the glass room used the highest level of bulletproof glass, which she could not break.

  Shen Jueshu, who was inside, seemed to have heard her voice, and raised her scarlet eyes to look over, as if subconsciously wanted to get out of bed and get closer, but shrank back in the next second, avoiding Suiyu's sight.

  Seeing her like this, Sui Yu's teeth were almost crushed,

 and he said each word: "Can you open it?!" 

The glass room is well sealed, and there is a special air purification device inside. It means that only the smell inside comes out, but the smell outside cannot pass in.

 Even if Suiyu wanted to release pheromones to appease her at this time, he couldn't do it.

Shen Jueshu inside turned her back to Suiyu, not wanting her to see her embarrassing appearance at this time. She felt that it was okay without Suiyu's comfort. In the last life, she had endured so many times here She didn't think she couldn't bear it this time.

Suiyu understood the meaning of stubbornness, and she was almost so angry by Shen Jueshu that she vomited blood. She really couldn't understand why Shen Jueshu did this. Could it be that using her pheromones to comfort her Is it something to be ashamed of?

But Shen Jueshu inside was unwilling to open the door, and he couldn't do anything for a while.

In the end, she could only sit outside and watch Shen Jue inside as she fell into climax again and again, and her heart felt like it was being burned by a hot fire.

Afterwards, even she was in a trance. She felt that they should all be crazy tonight. If they weren't crazy, why did things develop like this?

Later, she gradually fell asleep in a trance. She felt that her body was so tired that it was difficult for her to even open her eyes. A figure approaching the door.

She wanted to struggle to wake up, but finally her consciousness fell into a deep sleep.

She had a dream. In the dream, she was still in the orphanage. When she was a child, she was taciturn and unpleasant. Even if she was the prettiest among the children, those people were unwilling to adopt her. They were all afraid of her. Is there any mental illness.

Later, she made a friend who was one year younger than her. Her soft face looked very easy to pinch, and she looked like a little sun when she smiled.

Still later, the friend told herself that she was adopted and that she would soon have a home.

The friend left, and she was alone again in the orphanage. When I saw her friend again after a few years, she was very thin and there was no smile on her face. She committed suicide, and when she jumped down, her brains splattered on her body, red and white intertwined, and she was so sick that she wanted to vomit.

When the dream changed, she saw a slightly strange girl. Even though that girl looked exactly like her, she felt that the expression on her face was strange to her.

I have never smiled so shyly, looking at another girl with bright eyes.

That girl is Shen Jueshu.

Suiyu began to break out in cold sweat, her face became pale, and her body trembled slightly. After that, her body fell into a warm embrace with a faint fragrance of coldness, and then someone began to Gently wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and neck for himself.

Feeling the gentle movements in this comfortable embrace, Suiyu's body slowly calmed down, and his face gradually changed from pale and panicked to calm.

The dream is gone.

Suiyu really fell asleep.

Shen Jueshu looked down at Suiyu's quiet appearance, and continued to help her wipe off her cold sweat.

Alpha's pheromones are unconsciously provoking her sensitive nerves. While controlling herself so that she will not fall into an uncontrollable edge again because of Alpha's pheromones, she slowly strokes the spot on her neck with her fingertips. The circle of gauze is difficult to distinguish in the eyes.

Slowly hugging the person in her arms tighter, she felt that she must be crazy, to want her to never leave her again, to tie her tightly to her side, so that her eyes could never look at her again. to others.

The desire in his heart was burning more and more intensely, and the crazy thought was instantly swept away by the flames like withered grass, and his heart constricted.

At this moment, not only was there desire in his heart for the person in his arms, but even his body began to overflow for her.

At this moment, filth and despicability swept over her.

A dirty heart can no longer be cleaned.

----

Suiyu had a good night's sleep. From the initial panic to the later tranquility, she felt that her body had been relaxed like never before.

When she opened her eyes again, she still saw the lights in the basement, but the difference was that the lights were no longer so glaring, gentle and harmless, and did not affect her sleep at all.

When Suiyu opened her eyes, she was still in a trance, her thoughts slowly came back to her senses, and she sat up slowly with her right hand covering her neck, only to find that she was lying on the bed in the glass room, and there was still a stone belonging to Shen on the bed. Jue Shu's pheromone taste.

  A question mark slowly popped up in her mind, her eyes circled around the room, but she didn't see Shen Jueshu's figure, she put her eyes on the door, the glass door was not closed tightly.

  She breathed a sigh of relief, just at that moment, she thought that she would eventually embark on the path of development in the plot.

  She was imprisoned in the basement by Shen Jueshu and never saw the light of day. Fortunately, such a thing did not happen.

  Sui Yu got off the bed, she walked out slowly, but she didn't find Shen Jueshu in the basement, where did this person go?

  After a night of precipitation, Sui Yu was not so angry with Shen Jueshu anymore. She opened the door of the basement and went back to the living room on the first floor. Breakfast was already set on the dining table, but she still did not see Shen Jueshu.

  Going upstairs, Shen Jueshu's room was half-covered, and the pheromone smell inside was depressing and dull, like a blizzard about to erupt.

  However, this situation made Suiyu heave a sigh of relief, it's good that she is still there, she is really afraid that Shen Jueshu will go crazy if he runs out in this situation.

  She entered Shen Jueshu's room, searched for the source and came to the bathroom door, listening to the suppressed moan inside, Suiyu sighed softly, trying to release her pheromones.

  It's just that as she released more and more pheromones, her face became paler and paler, cold sweat rolled down her temples, and she gritted her teeth to hold on. Although the previous gland was not abolished, it was still a bit seriously injured. Using pheromones at this time would undoubtedly be a burden on the gland.

  The pheromones of the geranium spread, how could the Omega inside who is sensitive to pheromones not notice it, let alone the pheromones released by her Alpha.

    Inside, Shen Jueshu curled herself up in the bathtub, her body was trembling with comfort when she felt the nostalgic pheromone, she slightly raised her head to reveal her slender neck, her throat was rolling with difficulty, pressing Get rid of all the dirty desires in your heart.

There was a door between the two of them, and neither of them opened the communication, but the pheromone was already helping them to convey the message.

Shen Jueshu: Sorry.

Suiyu: I forgive you, I don't blame you anymore.

Silent communication and silent reconciliation are better than any previous words.

Suiyu stayed outside for a long time, and when the people inside finally calmed down, he dragged his weak body downstairs to eat something, then brought some food and water up to the first floor, and placed the food by the bay window , said to the bathroom.

"Come out and have something to eat when you're hungry."

After saying that, she lay back to her exclusive place, even though she just got up earlier, but after the exhaustion just now, she urgently needs to take a good rest right now.

After a long time, Suiyu vaguely heard the sound of the door opening. After hearing this sound, she felt relieved and fell asleep completely.

Shen Jueshu slowly came out of the bathroom, her eyes fell on the man on the sofa, her expression was obscure, she slowly approached her step by step, and then squatted in front of her.

Looking at the face in front of her at a close distance, Shen Jueshu's eyes showed a lot of confusion. She couldn't figure it out, why she had so many thoughts in her heart when she was facing this face. vacancy, and expect this person to fill it.

Obviously when facing this face before, all she had was disgust.

Why, why can we face the same face, but have different emotions?

The throat rolled slowly, and I reached out to touch her, but stopped when it was very close to her cheek.

Because, she is Suiyu from another world.

Shen Jueshu bowed his head, the two of them would not be from the same world.

Getting up and going to the bay window, she slowly ate the food brought by Sui Yu, looked at the scenery outside, but her eyes were a little empty.

Up to now, she has not given Suiyu an answer, and she has not given her the answer to whether she should listen to the truth.

The two stayed in the same room quietly like this. After Shen Jueshu finished eating, he took the plate down. When she came up again, she still had a medicine box in her hand. She came to Suiyu's side, and adjusted carefully. Following her posture, help her untie the gauze wrapped around her neck.

It's time to change the medicine.

While removing the gauze circle by circle, she was thinking that Suiyu always seemed to be injured when staying with her, but all these injuries were all caused by herself.

When she saw the neck with the hideous wound, her eyes became darker, and she took out an alcohol swab to disinfect her, and then took out the medicine prescribed by the doctor from Suiyu's clothes pocket, helped her to bind it up , and this toss failed to wake up Suiyu.

Is this person too tired? It must be really tiring to stay by your side.

Shen Jueshu leaned against the sofa and sat on the carpet. She looked forward with some emptiness. Gu Ying's words echoed in her mind over and over again. He said that no one would love her.

Now she feels it too.

No one can fall in love with such a moody self. Even she herself felt unworthy.

But the desire in the heart is burning, it will not be extinguished.

"Huh? Why are you sitting here?" Sui Yu's soft voice sounded just after waking up.

Shen Jueshu tilted his head slightly, looked at her slowly rubbing his eyes, and didn't answer her words.

Suiyu saw the medicine box beside Shen Jueshu, and the blood-stained gauze beside it, paused for a moment, and then said, "Thank you."

Shen Jueshu's face became darker as he listened to her thank you. When he got down, he said in a hoarse voice, "You don't need to say thank you, your injury was caused by me."

"That's right." Sui Yu agreed, and then slowly laughed, "Then I'll trouble you to help me with the medicine in the future." The tone was soft and

gentle, without the anger when I was bitten last night, it sounds like It's calmed down a lot.

Shen Jueshu finally turned around to look at her, her face eased a little, she nodded and said: "Okay."

Hearing her answer yes, she smiled Suiyu and asked, "Don't you have a meeting today? "She just remembered now.

Shen Jue said calmly: "Let someone else go."

Given her current situation following Yu, it is obviously inconvenient for her to go out.

Sui Yu glanced at her, isn't this a job that can be handed over to others? In the past, I insisted on holding it all in my hands, and I turned myself into a spinning top.

"In this case, take this opportunity to take a good rest at home." Sui Yu sat up and stretched, just about to ask Shen Jueshu to play games with him, when Shen Jueshu said: "At that time you What is the truth that you are talking about?"

Sui Yulan paused in mid-air before retracting her waist, she looked at Shen Jueshu, and after a moment of silence she asked: "Have you made up your mind?" "Yes."

Shen Jueshu He responded softly.

Seeing her like this, Sui Yu finally got up and sat down side by side with her on the carpet, and said softly: "No matter what I say next, please listen to what I have to say first, and don't get too excited." Shen Jueshu didn't say a word

.

Sui Yu looked forward and said softly: "You know that I am from another world. In that world, I like reading novels." She paused for a moment, and then said: "One day, I just read a novel, and the world view in this novel is this world, and you are the protagonist in it." "

My original body is the scum who persecutes you."

Shen Jueshu heard Suiyu's words. There was no obvious reaction after these words, just asking: "What happened later."

"You also know what happened later. I came to this world and replaced the original owner and changed the original plot."

Shen Jueshu nodded, and then asked again: "Then you can tell me in detail, the original story in the book What is the plot?"

Sui Yu looked at Shen Jueshu, her face was so flat that it could even be said to be indifferent, she was silent for a moment and said: "In the book, you were forced to marry her by the original owner at the beginning, and after marriage, the two of you The original owner wanted to mark you, but you refused, and she imprisoned you in the basement."

Shen Jue nodded, just like her previous life.

"Later, you escaped from the basement with the help of those who were friends with the Shen family and Li Jiang, and then within three years, you merged the scumbag company A, and imprisoned her in the basement for the rest of your life just like you did to you. "

Shen Jue clenched her hand hanging by her side tightly into a fist, and her face gradually became tense, because she knew that what Sui Yu said was right, when she caught the original owner in the previous life, she really wanted to To do this.

So I am really living in a book, and I am the fabricated character in it, if that is the case.

Are you really yourself?

Shen Jueshu was completely confused. If everything about him was created by others, then what is the point of going on step by step in this life?

Seeing Shen Jueshu's dazed look, Suiyu felt a little distressed, turned around to face Shen Jueshu, put his chin on her knee, looked up at her and said, "No matter what, you are still you, You let me see a lot of sides that I didn't have when I was reading novels, you are a real person standing in front of me, only when I really saw you, did I really know Shen Jueshu." Shen Jueshu lowered her

eyes Looking at Sui Yu's obedient appearance at this time, there was a tearing pain in her chest. After knowing the truth, she could feel more and more that she followed Yu as a person from two worlds.

"My life was fabricated." Shen Jueshu said softly.

"But things have changed now, haven't we? Maybe we can change, right? We don't necessarily follow the plot." Sui Yu said seriously.

Shen Jueshu didn't answer her words, and the expression in his eyes became more and more empty.

Seeing her like this, Sui Yu's mind became hot and he suddenly said: "Maybe we are also a book now? The track in the book is for me to meet you.

" On Yu's body, the light in her eyes gradually focused together, her voice was very soft, as if she was afraid that she would disturb something loudly, she asked: "Really?" Sui Yu met her eyes and said seriously: "

If no one wakes up Breakthrough, who would know that the world I was in was not a book world?" "

Shen Jueshu, maybe we are the intersection of two books."

"Anyway, at least we have broken the original book world." The plot, we can all be our true selves."

Sui Yu's nose was full of soreness when she said this, yes, who can be sure that her world is the real world, but she only knows one thing, come to The self after this world, the self after getting rid of all expectations, is the most real suiyu.

"We can all be our truest selves." Shen Jueshu whispered her words softly.

"Since I can come to this world, it means that this world can be changed." "

Shen Jueshu, I am very glad to come to this world and meet you."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14.7K 435 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
Little Emily Від Little_A

Короткі історії

390K 7.1K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
10.8K 785 75
【The radio drama of the same name is now available on Fanjiao, welcome to listen】 Synopsis: Everyone says that a tiger does not beget a dog, but Gu F...