TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot4

1.4K 242 229
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Swara accident!

I know seeing this type of concept on SwaSan is new! As I didn't find any concept on SwaSan like this!, but i am happy that I started a different concept! Track is completely a reality!, reality of society, this happens in society! The intentions isn't to degrade SwaSan!! They are my important part of life!, how I can degrade!, I am being a writer wanna show something different side!

SwaSan love each other unconditionally but once misunderstanding comes, only problem occurs! They will understand but! Needs time..

In Baadi!

Sanskar come home to see his wife but as usual she isn't! He shake head and go at a place for something for some hours then go in washroom for bathing.

After sometime!!

Sanskar come out from washroom and call Uttara! She give him water! He thanked her!

Sanskar: Uttu!, I wanna show something to you, I wanted to show to Swara but she is in office but I can't hold my excitement!

Uttara: what bhai?

Sanskar take her in a store room! Uttara gets surprised seeing the store room is changed into baby room! He himself decorated the room with lightning and teddies!! And other beautiful items make the room beautiful!

Sanskar : how's looking?

Uttara : this looking so beautiful bhai!

Sanskar: Swara will like na?

Uttara : of course bhai! You decorated with so love, she will love!

Sanskar smile thinking how Swara will react!

His eyes fall on a doll! Which isn't decorated yet!

Sanskar : this doll remained!!

Uttara : I will do!

She go and hold the doll but mistakenly the doll fallen from her hand and the doll 's hand broken! Sanskar gets shocked and rush to the doll as if his baby only fallen down and got hurt! And grab the doll!

Sanskar : what Uttara? Where is your mind? You shattered my baby 's toy! ( angrily).

Uttara: I am sorry bhai! Mistakenly fallen!

Sanskar : ( calm his anger seeing her sad face) I am sorry! I know you didn't throed deliberately!
What I do! I am possessive for my child, my angel.

He looks at the doll! And try to fix her broken hand.

Uttara : what are you doing?

Sanskar : I am fixing doll 's doll! She will not like seeing one doll broken!

Uttara: but she is in bhabhi 's stomach bhai!

Sanskar: I know! But I heard, baby hear everything and when Swara will say "Sanskar how this broken" my baby will hear and she will think papa is so budhu, couldn't protect my toys! So I am protecting her toys!

Uttara : her, she? You want Girl? How you know the baby will be girl?

Sanskar : I don't know! But I feel! The baby will be girl! As you know, she responds to me!
When I touch Swara 's stomach when she sleep!! secretly, I put hand on her stomach and talk to my baby! I feel her sensation! I know she is girl! Baby boy responds to mother most! But baby girl responds to father!
And baby responds me most then Swara! She say, she don't get sensation much but only when I touch her tummy!

Uttara : awww! Seems baby love pappa so much!

Sanskar : soo much! Don't disturb I wanna fix my my baby 's toy.

He is trying to fixing!!and after struggle! He fixes!

Uttara: woe bhai! You fixed the toy.

Sanskar : Papa Sanskar Maheshwari can do anything for his baby! ( kiss the doll), my doll also will be like this!, after 7 months to me.

At Night!

Sujata : Sanskar! Swara didn't came yet!! Hoe she can be so irresponsible! She is pregnant!

Sanskar : Mom! She must be busy! ( trying to compose his anger).

Sujata : call her!

Sanskar who is calling from long but her phone is switched off!

Sanskar: I called! She is coming in hour!

Sujata keep blabbering!! Sanskar shake head and go in room to avoid her blabbering which raise his anger and he burst on Swara.

After sometime!

Sanskar is waiting for Swara and the clock stricked 2am! And his anger reaching peak! Above all, Sujata adding fuel!

Soon! His sight goes on Swara who is coming with nikhil, He is holding her hand! Which boils his blood more!

Sanskar : Swara! Is this time to come? ( angrily) 2am seriously! Swara! You are pregnant! You should have rest! Then workloading yourself! And nikhil what kind of friend you are! Can't you see, she is pregnant and you are stressing her like this!!

Swara down her head with tears!

Sanskar : what happened? ( seeing her gloomy face) Swara! What happened ? ( cups her face) is everything okay? Tabiyat kharab hai?
I am calling doctor!

Swara nod no cryingly!

Sanskar : what happened to Swara nikhil? What happened?

Nikhil : Sanskar! Swara have miscarriage! ( shocks him).

Swara burst in tears and embrace him for getting emotional support from him, but he is numb to react anything, his mind revolved around how nikhil told her to abort the baby and her normal reaction  to the abortion news, everything revolves in his mind!

He break hug and slaps her hardly make her shocked. She stumbled but nikhil hold her shoulder!!

Sanskar : you killed my child!, you killed! You aborted my child! This isn't a miscarriage, this is abortion! You did abortion because of this MEN! He told you to remove my seed from your womb and you did! You cleaned yourself from my seed so you can be with this nikhil, you love this nikhil!! ( bursting shocking her).

Swara is shocked to react! Her Sanskar is accusing her for abortion and having illegal relation!

Swara : Sanskar! You are suspecting on me?

Sanskar : Haan! I am suspecting on you! Because you gave me reason Swara! You gave me reason to suspect on you!
Isn't this nikhil told you to abort my child to you? ( shouted with tears in his eyes).

Swara and nikhil looks each other shockingly!

Swara : how do you know?, you spied on me?

Sanskar : Haan! When wife's hide things from husband! Husband have to suspect, husband have to spy to know why wife is hiding things! And I heard, your conversation with nikhil!!that he gave you suggestions to abort the baby as the baby can become hurdle in your sucess and you removed the hurdle aka my baby!!
( in tears).

Swara : Sanskar! If you heard, I denied him.

Sanskar : Yeah! You denied!!but now nikhil convinced you that keeping  baby will be hurdle in your freedom, so you aborted the child and now you wanna show your abortion as "miscarriage" to me! You think you can make stories and I will trust?

Swara : Sanskar! I didn't aborted, how you can think even this! What you lost was mine baby also! ( cryingly).

Sanskar : if that was so! You would slapped nikhil for uttering this! But you were so normal! You started laughing with him just after some seconds! As if abortion wasn't big thing for you.

Swara : Sanskar! Abortion isn't big thing!! A woman have right to abort! And me and nikhil have modern thoughts!
That's why I didn't said anything to him and he was saying for my betterment as I am only 22, he think I should think about my career then having baby and responsibilities at this young age!
You are perfect for having baby as you are 28! But I am young!, so that's why he was just trying to make me understand so I think about my career ! Nothing is wrong!!
If I want, I can abort the child without your consent too! This is my woman right!!and you can't stop me either!, you are having old thinking Sanskar! In which Era you are living!,
This is modern world!! And everyone want to fix their career first!
Career is more important then baby! Baby can come anytime!!  ( about to say further but he cuts her words).

Sanskar : modern thoughts!, woman right!!!
yeah! I remember! I am having old thinking! And you are modern!!
How I can forgotten! My wife was always modern! The SWARA BOSS! but I wasn't! I was SANSKAR MAHESHWARI in a orthodox family having traditional thoughts from beginning!
For me, my wife, my child are my life, my world to me!
But I forgot! You are a modern girl and abortion isn't big thing.
I am sorry Swara, I didn't understand!!

Sanskar :
But at least Swara, isn't I have the right to know at least! Government doesn't have this law, to at least inform! At least, leave Government!
You know me, then also, you didn't told me!!
Is I ever forced for anything?
I told you to leave the job!
But when you denied!, is I forced to leave the job? I was trying to adjust with your job!, from so many days you are coming late, I never asked anything!
, you could told me, you want to abort the child!
I will not forced you for this!! I always respected your decisions Swara! Remember! You wanted Divorce, I didn't!, I signed divorce papers for you! You wanted me to move on with Kavita, I didn't wanted but i did for you!!
I did everything accordingly to you! Then why you didn't even told me!
Why you aborted my child like this, as if I wasn't even have right to know my child will be no more now!!, you could tell me at least so I get prepared!!

Swara : Sanskar! I didn't aborted but!! I also wanted our first born!!
I wanted our family!
I believe abortion isn't wrong but I also doesn't wanted abortion! As I wanted our love sign the way you! The way you were waiting for our baby, i also was waiting for our baby. How you can think I didn't wanted my baby?

Sanskar ; don't lie!! You never wanted! Only I wanted! You were just being quiet because of me!, you wanted to get rid from the child! That's why you was so normal on this abortion topic! And that's why you never cared you are pregnant, and you shouldn't take over stress but you were coming every day late at night!! You ever cared you have baby in your womb! No! Because the baby was a burden for you! And when I told you have baby, and you shouldn't take stress! You might be convinced by nikhil, that right!
Baby becoming hurdle in your path so let's remove the hurdle! And you removed!
You didn't think to tell me because you think I will deny so you aborted the child and made a miscarriage story, wow Swara! Wow! Bravo! ( claps hand)

Nikhil : Sanskar! How you are talking to Swara? And if she aborted also, how you are behaving!!
She had right to abort the child!! Why you are making a big issue!!
Is the child more important to then Swara?

He gasped when Sanskar punched his cheek and grab his collar!

Sanskar : who are you to talk in us? Who are you? What you are of my wife? Who are you?

Nikhil about to say!

Sanskar :, friend! Only friend! Childhood friend!! Who are you to my wife? Who?
Why this men always interfere in our all matters Swara? And you say!! You are
suspecting on you! Tell me, what I react? When my wife's so called friend interfere in my and my wife's matters always!

Nikhil : Sanskar! Swara is your wife! That's doesn't mean! I don't have any right on her! She is my friend and I know her from childhood, i also have right on her!

Swara :nikhil please! You go!, I will talk to you later!

Sanskar : why Swara? Why you are sending him? You only go with him! ( shocks her).

Swara: Sanskar! What are you saying?

Sanskar ; what wrong I said! You spent most of the time with nikhil only, from morning to late night! You stay with nikhil, you just come and sleep! We just gets intimate sometime, sometime fights, but is we ever talked? Is you tried to know how I am? How's my job? How my life is going? Is I am fine or not! Is you ever asked?
But you always been with nikhil, you never even realized I was hurt seeing you with this man! I always hate to see you with him! You know I am possessive for you and still you didn't realized what I will feel when you will spent your maximum time with other man!

Swara : you could told me Sanskar that you have problems with nikhil!!
Why you didn't told me? And now how you can blame me for this?
And why you have problems? He is my childhood friend, what's wrong if I spent time with him!!

Sanskar : you lied to me! That you had business party with nikhil but there wasn't any party! I called in Reception!

Swara : yeah! Me and nikhil were together, we were spending time! But as a friend Sanskar! He is my childhood friend, i thought you will not like so I lied! But how you can say I am cheating you! This is ridiculous Sanskar! This is ridiculous!

Sanskar : spending time with someone else is so normal for my wife! Wow!! Then why you don't spend time with your own husband?

Nikhil: because you always fight! She need some distraction in her life!

Sanskar : distraction!! Like really! Distraction!, now my wife needs distraction from me!!
Distraction! What I say this distraction Swara! What? I seen nikhil even pecked your cheek, is this your distraction going on?
( hold her shoulder) how much nikhil and you went afar in your so called distraction!! Say Swara! Say!
He kiss your cheek like I do, he hug you like I do! Then what's the difference between me and him! What?
If everything is same in him and me! What's the meaning of me in your life!!

Swara : Sanskar! That was just friendly peck!!

Sanskar : friendly peck! ( chuckles painfully) I don't even see any other woman then you! And you are saying friendly peck! But how I can forgotten you are modern! And I am old thinking man!! ( teary eyes) that's why you aborted my baby! Because your friend is more important to then your husband!

Swara : I didn't aborted our baby Sanskar please!

Sanskar : don't claim our baby! That was only mine baby! Whom you killed! For your freedom! ( to Swara) Swara!! How grown was my baby? Tell!

Swara start crying hearing his question about their grown baby!

Sanskar:say Swara!

Swara keep quiet!

Sanskar : ( to sujata) mom! You tell, Swara I guess forgotten!

Sujata : 3 months!!

Sanskar : 3 months!! You know mom, doctor said my baby is growing fast!! And for your growth, you stopped my baby's growth! After 7 months! He/ she would be in my arms!! Why you snatched my happiness Swara? Why? I was waiting for my child and you ruined my all dreams!!

Nikhil: Sanskar stop blaming Swara!!

Sanskar : Swara tell him to stay away from our matters!!

Swara : Sanskar! He is my friend, he can speak! You try to understand!! Just because I have a male friend that's doesn't mean i am having illegal relation with him.

Sanskar : Okay fine!!!!! Do whatever you want! You did what you wanted! Now i will do what I want! And you can't stop me! ( pointing finger to her)

He start going outside but stop by Swara!

Swara : where you are going Sanskar?

Sanskar : ( jerked her hand) you lost the right Swara! You lost the right! Now I will not ask anymore and anything to you! Neither you can!

He go from the home! Swara burst in tears who was expecting her husband to soak her tears!! To become shoulder for her tears! Nikhil put hand on her shoulder, she cried in his arms!!

Sujata : my grandchild!! ( cryingly) this witch ate my son 's happiness! Now also being with her lover!

Nikhil : aunty ji! Men's and woman's can be friend also! Without being in bad relation! How you can blame Swara! Swara! Let's go in my home! You stay with me.

Swara : no nikhil! You go! I will handle everything! Sanskar is broken! That's why he isn't understanding! I will make him understand! I will talk to you later.

Nikhil: take care! If you need anything call me!

He go from there! Swara is crying but no one is looking at her, all giving her disgusted look!

Uttara : bhabhi! ( hold her from shoulder) let's go in room, you should rest!

Swara cries in her arms seeing her emotional support!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara cries miserably recalling Sanskar's words and accusation!
For aborting baby and having bad relation with nikhil.

On other side!!

Samskar is having alcohol! While remembering Swara and Nikhil 's closeness, his dreams of having their child!!
Him decorating the room for baby!him buying toys for baby,
He burst in tears!! And cries miserable on the loss of his child!!

Sanskar remember how always he loved her unconditionally, but she always accused him for loving her,
She always gave him pain, by suspecting him for ragini, how she always had habit of canceling everything from him,
He was ready to love her one sided!!

But then he got her love, they were happy together! He never expected anything before but after getting her love he expected something from her too, him being her best friend, him being prior person in her life, having babies with her!! And all expection ruins!!

He remembered something!

Flashback!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are embracing each other!

Sanskar :, Swara!!
What do you want baby boy oe baby girl? ( putting hand on her stomach).

Swara : I want baby boy like you! ( kissing her cheek)you?

Sanskar : baby girl like you!

She smile at him!

Swara remember something!

Swara : Sanskar! I was thinking something after our children's birth! You was saying who will look after? I got the solution!

Sanskar : what?

Swara : we will apoint any maid! Or any Nany!

Sanskar : whatt? Nany! Nany will look after our child!,
Why?

Swara: Sanskar! You denied about mom so I said nany!and many children raised like yhis!, I was also raised like this!
Maa was used to on Job so dida only raised me!
So mom or nany will raise our child!

Sanskar : Swara! You and my children's situation is different! You didn't had father to hold responsibilities of earning but I am alive to hold the responsibility!

Swara : Sanskar! Situations is same only! Just your prospective is difficult! Look Sanskar! I am not saying I will not do anything! Till I am in office, mom and nany will handle baby! And when I will come home, I will handle everything, I will handle baby!
Sanskar! We have to adjust!!
And I can't take baby in office too.

Sanskar : why you need office Swara! I am MD now! You dont need to do this! My child doesn't deserve this life.

Swara : Sanskar! I am doing everything for our child only! If we will earn both then we can give a best future to our child! And today's everything is costly! We both should earn!

Sanskar : Fine! But nany will not raise our child!, I will tell mom! ( but disappointed from her).

Present!!

Sanskar : Swara! Why you did this? We always fought all problems together  but is money was this much important that our life only ruined because of money and so called carers!! ( cryingly)
Why! Why anyone else became this much important for you than me?

On other side!

Swara remember how much Sanskar used to love her, how much she love him but she always gave test for her love to him, whether ragini time, whether Kavita time, he always thought she don't love him, but she always love him but he never understood! He always seen his love not her!!
And she always gave test!!
What's her fault if she don't express her love like Sanskar does!!
She always thought Sanskar understand her more then anyone and he really distrusting her loyalty!!
That's all hurting her.

She did everything only for him, from the beginning, saving his family all time only for him, because the family wasn't her but his! She was filling her responsibility of his wife, she always fulfilled her all duties and responsibilities as his wife but!! He is still distrusting her even when she gave her whole life to him! She cries miserably!!

On other hand!

Sanskar stumbled walling on road and fallen down! Rain drench him! While he sit numb!! His life changed in one second!! From since they became poor, their happiness 's richness also fade.
Their love defeated!!

On other side!

Swara stands in front of miror and see her bandage on her stomach and caress to feel her died baby!!

Sanskar come in home and go in the baby's room and gaze at the room and remembered their happy memories with hope of holding their child.

He hold the doll which he fixed few time ago!

Sanskar : your papa failed to protect you baby!! ( embracing the doll and cry)

Both cries miserably in their RESPECTIVE PLACE.

Screen freezes on them!!

Precap : Sanskar's cold behavior toward Swara, and him becoming drunkard in depression leading Swara also in depression and her talking to nikhil secretly for some emotional support!

Complete the Target!

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 21.9K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
69K 6.5K 28
This book is for tales on tracks on SwaSan, continuous from "earlier book,of Tales on track" peep inside!
120K 5.4K 16
This story based on serial track when Sanskar enter in baadi as mad for his revenge from his brother and Bade papa . For his revenge he targeted Swar...
59.5K 2.3K 13
Its my first attempt and also my first story... It's a TS (Ten Shots) Its all about "SwaSan"? Story start after "Ragini Truth Reveal" I hope u all li...